Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rushed to catch up with the others as they loaded Rig into the ambulance. Felicity went upfront to get ready to leave while Shannon stayed in the back with Rig, getting the gurney locked in. Jasmine had to ride up front with Felicity to give her directions. The ambulance was already running, so all Felicity had to do was put it in drive and take off.

Arriving home, they pulled the ambulance into the drive and backed it up to the small dock by the side door that led into the hallway next to Rig's office. They got Rig out into the house and wheeled him straight to his room.

Shannon and Felicity gaped at the size of the hallway. "Come on," Jasmine said to them. "I'll give you the full tour, I promise. Just try not to orgasm when you get to his room." She winked. They looked at her, confused, but gasped loudly when they entered the door of Rig's room.

"Is this for real?" Felicity asked in an awestruck whisper.

"This is fucking amazing!" Shannon exclaimed excitedly. "You sleep in here?"

"Well, I did last night," Jasmine answered, blushing. "But my room is across the hall. Come on, let's get him in the bed, then unload the ambulance."

They got Rig settled in and then finished unloading the ambulance, placing all the equipment in the kitchen for the time being. Felicity went back out to move the ambulance. A minute later, she rushed back into the house. "There's someone outside!" she exclaimed.

"What?" Shannon and Jasmine said in unison. "There can't be," Shannon said. "They already cleared the area. There's not supposed to be anyone anywhere near here!"

"Well, there is." Felicity countered. "Two women walking from the parking lot where that big truck is over there behind the house." She pointed in the direction as they all walked to the side door where they'd brought Rig in from.

Two women were walking briskly from the truck straight to where they were/ "Brittany!?" Jasmine exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Brittany was the shorter of the two women, but only by a few inches. She was a busty little beauty standing at about five foot seven inches tall with caramel chocolate skin and ebony hair down to the middle of her back. She had grey, sparkling eyes and a sloping nose above a mouth with full lips painted purple. High cheekbones and a square but petite jawline framed her face. She had on a sheer white half-shirt that hung off of one shoulder and barely covered the bottom of her large breasts, which were being held up by a lacy black bra that accentuated her cleavage. She had on a pair of hot pink boy shorts that fit tight around her wide hips but were so short you could see the bottom of her juicy round ass sticking out. Long legs ended in a pair of hot pink Nike Airs and no-show socks.

"I came here to see you, bitch!" Brittany grinned.

"Yeah, but how'd you get here? You know what, never mind, you need to leave. Both of you," Jasmine said as she looked between her and the other girl. Brittany looked hurt.

The other girl was about five foot nine inches tall with yellow-blonde hair cut shoulder length; a round face with sea-green eyes; a sloping nose that was slightly upturned and adorned with a simple silver ring in the left nostril and an inviting mouth with pert lips. She had a simple black leather choker on around a slender neck that was clasped in the front by an elephant charm. She had on a black tank top that left almost nothing to the imagination and barely covered her torso. Her breasts were small and perky. She had a tattoo of a roaring lion on her left shoulder and halfway down her arm. Her shirt stopped just above her belly button, and that was sporting a silver-colored rose belly button ring. She wore high waist tight jeans accentuating her small ass and long legs that ended in a pair of brown, flat-tipped cowboy boots.

"Where's Rig?" the girl demanded. "I want to see him, now."

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at her. "First of all, who the hell are you, and second, what do you want with my boyfriend?" She immediately disliked this girl.

"Your boyfriend!?" the girl shrieked.

"Ladies," Shannon stepped in between them, "calm down. Both of you. And I'm sorry, Jasmine, they can't leave now. Let's just all go inside and-"

"What the hell do you mean I can't leave?" the blonde asked.

Shannon looked at her with measured patience. "My name is Doctor Shannon Wilson. If you'll both come inside, we can sit down in the living room, and I'll explain everything." The rest went inside, but Shannon stopped the blonde with a hand. "I don't know your relationship with Rig, but if you care for him, you need to prepare yourself for what you are about to hear and see." She held up a hand to forestall the barrage of angry questions about to be spewed her way. "Just know that Rig is sick, and all of us are now involved." She raised a stern eyebrow at her. "A little patience is all we're asking for?"

The blonde hesitated, then nodded, still angry, but kept silent as she walked into the house and to the living room. She made her way to Rig's chair but stopped, glaring at Jasmine, who had already occupied it with a smug look on her face. She sat down on the couch just as Shannon came in and found a seat.

They all sat facing each other, and Jasmine broke the uncomfortable silence. "I think we should first introduce ourselves, so we're all acquainted, at the very least. I'll start if that's okay." The others nodded, except for the blonde, who just rolled her eyes. Jasmine ignored her. "I'm Jasmine Barton. I'm a twenty-year-old college student studying Sports Medicine. The short version of why I'm here is there was a change in the scholarship awards, and I needed a place to stay. My dad and Rig went to high school together, and daddy contacted Rig, who was kind enough to let me stay here."

She looked at the blonde, who rolled her eyes again before speaking. "I'm Kayla Foxx," she said gruffly. "I'm twenty-three and a bartender at the tavern here in town. Rig and I have been seeing each other on and off again for about six months." She looked at Jasmine, a challenging look in her eyes. Jasmine didn't take the bait. "I finally ended it a couple of months ago because I felt he wasn't ever going to be able to get over his wife."

Her eyes took on a pang of sadness for just a moment before she quelled it. "As to what I'm doing here, I haven't seen him around for a couple of weeks, so I dropped by to check on him." She motioned to Brittany. "I saw her at the front door about to knock when we heard what sounded like a fuck-ton of vehicles coming towards the house. We booked it to the truck on the back side of the house, and luckily, the door was unlocked. So we climbed in the truck to hide and see what was going on." Felicity eyed Shannon in triumph at the use of the curse word. Shannon rolled her eyes and grinned. "All these people came in wearing all these hazmat suits, and there was so much activity, we didn't know what the hell was going on."

She went silent after that, and Brittany spoke up. "My name is Brittany Jackson. I'm also a twenty-year-old college student. Jasmine and I go to the same school together, and while we have different majors, we have some basic classes together. That's how we know each other. I'm studying computer programming. I took an Uber here because my dad works for Rig, and he told me about Jasmine coming to live here. I wanted to surprise her."

She looked at Jasmine and grinned. Jasmine's brows rose. Brittany then looked at Kayla. "I saw Kayla get dropped off, and we barely had time to introduce each other before she dragged me off to that truck. As she said, there was so much going on that we had no clue what was happening." She paused and, just before Felicity started to speak, cut her off. "Oh! I'm sorry," she apologized to Felicity. "I just remembered. Whatever else they were doing, they installed a network relay node to the back of the house."

Jasmine looked confused. "Why would they do that?" She looked at Shannon. "Weren't they supposed to be sanitizing and cleaning the house to get ready for our arrival?"

Shannon looked thoughtful. "I have a theory, but let's get through introductions first. Okay?" Jasmine nodded.

"My name is Felicity Townsend. I'm twenty-five and a nurse at the hospital. Before that, right out of high school, I became an EMT to get out into the work field quickly. I eventually went to nursing school and graduated last year with a Bachelor's degree in nursing." She went quiet, not sure what else to say.

Since she was the last one, Shannon introduced herself. "My name is Doctor Shannon Wilson. I'm twenty-nine years old." At Jasmine, Brittany, and even Kayla's wide-eyed looks, she continued. "I graduated High School at sixteen. Knowing I wanted to be a doctor, I immediately enrolled in school and started taking classes. I graduated with my doctorate at twenty-five. I'm a resident at the hospital here." She sighed and looked at Jasmine. "Does Rig have any alcohol here? I'd really love a beer right about now."

Jasmine nodded and got up. "Anyone else want one?" They all nodded.

"You two aren't old enough yet," Kayla spat out, pointing to Jasmine and Brittany.

Jasmine's eyes hardened. "First of all, I live here. Second of all, I won't be babied by anyone, including you." She pointed a finger at Kayla. Kayla's eyes went wide then she fixed Jasmine with a glare. "And lastly, since we're all going to be stuck in this damned house for the foreseeable future, I'll drink whatever the fuck I goddamned well please, thank you very much!" She stormed off. "You're up, Shannon," she called over her shoulder.

"Bravo, girlfriend." Felicity clapped, chuckling, and looked at Kayla, who was staring daggers at the revolving door Jasmine had just disappeared through. "Kinda brought that one on yourself, there, girlie." She winked at Kayla.

Kayla opened her mouth to respond, but Shannon cut in. "Aaanyway. As to the reason why we're here. Rig woke up this morning running a fever, so Jasmine tells us, and brought him to the hospital, where Felicity and I were administering his care."

"Yeah, we administered to him alright," Felicity joked, blushing slightly.

Kayla looked at her, but Jasmine returned with five beers and handed them off, glaring right back at Kayla as she handed the girl her beer. Kayla took it reluctantly, and Jasmine went to sit back down as Shannon went on. "We tested for the virus, and he and Jasmine tested positive. Before we could discharge him, however, the lab had discovered a possible new strain of the virus in Rig's test and put the hospital on lockdown. They're treating it like a biohazard event, so, as Jasmine said, we're stuck here for the foreseeable future until we know more.

The reason we're here is due to the pandemic. There's an extreme shortage of available medical facilities to house us. Felicity and I are here because we had the most contact with Rig and can monitor him and document any changes to report to the CDC and WHO." She left out the fact that Janice had contact, albeit minimal, but Shannon and Felicity had exchanged bodily fluids with Rig and Jasmine, thereby increasing the chance of infection. She would tell them shortly. She took a long pull of her beer and sighed in satisfaction.

"Where's Rig?" Kayla asked pointedly. "I want to see him."

"He's sleeping," Shannon answered. "I'll take you to him, but there's something else you need to know before going in there."

"Like what?" Brittany asked tentatively.

"Who the fuck cares?" Kayla retorted. "Just hurry up and spit it out so I can see him!"

Shannon narrowed her eyes at Kayla as she set her beer down. "I'm not sure if this is just who you are or if it's because you're worried about him, but you need to calm your tits because, like it or not, we're all stuck together, and I'll be damned if I'm going to deal with your attitude twenty-four-seven for the next few weeks or even, God forbid, months. Got it?"

"Fine," Kayla said. "Like you said, I'm just worried about him. Please tell us what else you need to tell us so I can go see him," she stated mockingly.

Shannon sighed and rubbed her temples. "He's done something to us. We planned to try and talk it out, try to rationalize what it is, but the best way I can describe it right now is he's drawing us to him."

"What do you mean?" Brittany asked, concerned. "Like, hypnosis or something?"

"Not really," Shannon answered. "Let me see if I can put it this way. I'm a medical professional. I've seen a lot of crazy shit in my short four years of practicing medicine, and while yes, there have been times when a patient aroused me," a blush started creeping up her cheeks, "I've never been drawn to a patient like I am to Rig."

"Bullshit," Kayla huffed.

Shannon stood up angrily and then lit into Kayla with a vehemence that belied her station, pointing at her, something Felicity had never seen before. "Listen here, you little bitch!" She went off on Kayla, voice rising in pitch as she spoke. "I've seen shit in that emergency room that would make you crawl up in a ball and never want to get up again. I've dealt with blood and guts and death and even the occasional drunk asshole trying to feel me up as I tried to take care of him. And in all that time, I never, not ONCE, cracked, broke, or lost my cool."

She pointed towards the bedroom. "But one LOOK at that man, and my pussy went Niagara Falls. I got so wet and horny I had to finish up quickly and tear out of that room before I stripped off all my clothes and fucked his brains out right there! Even still, when I went back to give them the test results, HE WAS FUCKING IRRESISTIBLE! I BLEW HIM RIGHT ON THE HOSPITAL BED. I SUCKED HIS DICK AND SWALLOWED EVERY BIT OF CUM THAT HE SHOT DOWN MY THROAT!! AND I! FUCKING!! LOVED IT!!"

Shannon was screaming at Kayla now, and the poor girl shrunk back in her chair like she was about to be beaten. Jasmine almost felt sorry for her. Almost. "I GAVE A COMPLETE STRANGER A BLOWJOB WHILE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING HIM!" She lowered her voice to a dangerous whisper. "And the worst part about all of this is I'm a fucking LESBIAN!! I've never been attracted to any man, and I've seen some men more beautiful than him!" She pointed towards Rig's bedroom.

"So, you don't get to call bullshit on something you don't know a fucking thing about." She backed off and sat back down. "But, since you don't believe me," she picked up her beer bottle and tilted the open end toward Kayla, "you go ahead and go in that room. You'll see just how much I am bullshitting you."

She took another long pull of her beer. The other three girls sat there, stunned at what just happened. Kayla looked like a frightened child just beaten by her headmistress at a medieval orphanage. Tears started falling down her cheeks. No one moved to comfort her. She cried softly for a few minutes, whether out of embarrassment or anger, the others didn't know. The room was silent as they all stared at the nothing in front of them.

"He's drawing us to him," Shannon said softly. "That's the only way I can describe it. And whether it's intentional or not, I don't care. That's what scares me about this. I'd like to think it's all in his subconscious, but I just don't know him that well to be sure, and I've never been attracted to men. But I'm attracted to him, and I like it. I like, no, love the idea of being his."

She looked at each of them in turn, a loving smile on her face. "Having his warm arms wrap around me in a loving embrace. Having him take me, claim me, use me in whatever way he sees fit." She blushed profusely as she whispered. "Bearing his children." She suddenly looked stricken, bolting up in her seat. "I never wanted children." They all chuckled slightly. Even Kayla smiled a bit. The chuckles soon turned into a fit of giggles before evolving into raucous laughter. The effect was contagious, and even Kayla joined in.

As the laughter died down into a comfortable silence, Kayla cleared her throat. Four sets of eyes turned to look at her, and she blushed slightly in embarrassment. "I'm, um...sorry," she apologized. "I know I can be an asshole, and while feeling a bit threatened, I crossed the line. I'm just really worried about him, is all."

She looked at Shannon. "You say he's drawing you to him. That may be scary to you, but not to me. I welcome it. I love him. I have loved him for a while now, I guess. I just never told him how I felt. I guess because I didn't want to burden him with another thing that would weigh him down. Not sure how I feel about sharing him, though." She looked around at the other four women. When her gaze went to Jasmine, she looked down, embarrassed.

"I thought only guys could be assholes." Felicity suddenly said, grinning. That sent the room into fits of laughter again.

"Last question," Shannon said as the laughter died down again. "What kind of birth control are you all taking, if any?"

"IUD," Jasmine answered.

"What brand?" Shannon asked.

"Um, I think Paragard?"

"That's probably the best one out there right now. Anyone else?" Shannon asked, looking at the others.

"Okay, really not trying to be an asshole this time," Kayla said, "but why do you need to know?"

"Because if what I think is happening with him is actually happening," Shannon explained, "we're gonna need to make sure we don't get pregnant."

Brittany piped up for the first time, almost frantic. "Are you saying I'm going to have to fuck him?" She looked at the others in turn. "I don't know if I can do that. He's my dad's boss."

"Not if you don't want to," Shannon answered. "But once you're around him, I think you will want to. Badly. Are you seriously telling me you can't smell him all the way in here? This is his house, after all." She motioned around the room at nothing in particular.

"Is that what that smell is?" Brittany asked. "That's just weird. I've never smelled a man before. Well, not like this. But are you sure? Maybe I'll be immune."

Felicity got up and walked to where Brittany was sitting. She knelt in front of her, and Brittany looked warily at her. Suddenly, with almost deadly accuracy, Felicity darted her hand to the inside of Brittany's shorts and brushed her fingers across her moist pussy. Brittany cried out and jumped back in her seat. "Nope," Felicity announced to the room. "Not immune." She winked at Brittany as she licked her fingers and walked back to her seat.

Shannon just shook her head and sighed. "So, birth control."

Brittany whimpered slightly, uncomfortable. "IUD for me as well. Skyla."

"I've got the Paragard, too," Kayla added.

"You still on the pill, love?" Shannon asked Felicity. She nodded. "How many days do you have left?"

"Twelve." She answered. "You?"

Shannon sighed again. "I'm...well, I'm royally fucked, I think." She sounded defeated. "I'm not on the pill." The others looked at her with raised eyebrows. She pointed to herself. "Lesbian, remember? Never saw the need, and my cycle is so accurate I can tell time from it," she said with a grin.

"Wait," Kayla said, and Shannon seemed to slump farther in her seat. "You mean to tell me that at no point in your life because you're a lesbian, you never worried about being raped? Are you fucked in the head?"

Shannon blinked. That wasn't the direction she thought this conversation would go. She was caught off guard and speechless. "Uhhh." Kayla took it as an affirmation.

"You didn't, did you?" Kayla looked shocked. "You mean to tell me that the way the men of the world today are conditioned to perpetuate rape, not once did you ever think, 'I'm a fucking beautiful goddess. Men might want to take advantage of me. I better at the very least make sure I'm on some form of birth control'!?!?!?"

"You...think I'm beautiful?" Shannon asked, confused.

"NOT THE POINT YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON RIGHT NOW!!" Kayla yelled. "But, yes. You're gorgeous! I'm not hitting on you; just telling you the god's honest truth. Jesus Fucking Christ!" Kayla threw up her hands in exasperation.