Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All teasing aside," Shannon said, sobering the conversation again, "we need to decide on sleeping arrangements for tonight, then figure out what we're going to do going forward."

"I'll sleep with Rig," Jasmine said. "Since it'll be my turn after you. That way, if he doesn't sleep all night, I'll already be available to him. Kayla, you, too." She looked at the girl next to her. "You're after me, anyway, so that will make everything easy peasy."

"Sounds good to me," said Shannon. "I guess since Brittany's already out, we'll leave her on the couch, and Felicity and I can take your room."

"Yup," said Jasmine. "As far as tomorrow is concerned, I'll make a few phone calls in the morning and see what I can come up with for extra beds. Maybe Sally can help with that. I actually have an idea for going forward as well, if you're interested."

"Shoot," Shannon said.

"So, just because we're all going to be intimate with each other and Rig, and just because his bed is big enough for us all to sleep together, doesn't mean we don't need our own space," Jasmine explained.

"Good thinking," said Kayla. "I'm definitely going to need somewhere to myself to unwind and recharge when I need to. And lots of alcohol," she mumbled that last part to herself, too quiet for the rest of them to hear.

Jasmine nudged her and winked. "We all will," said Jasmine. "Which is why I think I've come up with room assignments...is assignments too authoritative a word? Anyway. I thought I was in the Water Tribe room; Kayla, you'd be Fire since you're so feisty." She giggled as she playfully booped the bartender's nose. "Felicity can have Air, and Brittany, Earth. I think that matches their personalities."

"Hey! I'm not an airhead!!" Felicity mock-growled.

"What about me?" Shannon asked.

"Well, since you're our contact with the outside world, as it were, I thought you'd take Rig's office. It's big enough to have an extra bed, and we could see about getting you an armoire or something for your personal belongings. You wouldn't have your own toilet like the rest of us, but...." She trailed off, looking at Shannon, chewing her bottom lip. "What do y'all think?"

"I like it," Felicity said.

"Azula is a badass," Kayla admitted, grinning.

Shannon thought about it for a minute before replying, "I like it, too. You're right. It's perfect." She smiled lovingly at Jasmine, then continued. "I've been sending regular reports to the CDC on Rig's vitals and updating them on his condition. I honestly don't think they believe me when I tell them everything that's transpiring, so I wouldn't be surprised if they send someone over in the next couple of days if he doesn't get any better."

"Why would they do that?" Kayla asked.

"To have a first-hand account of what's really going on," Shannon answered. "Even though they can see everything we're doing throughout the house already."

Jasmine sat up straighter. "What!?" she asked, voice low and menacing. Kayla shrunk back from her a bit.

"They have cameras in every room in the house," Shannon said, matter-of-factly. "They are watching us even now, though I doubt they know I knew until just now." She looked up in the corner of the room above the revolving doors and winked. "That must be what Brittany was going to tell us when she told us they installed that whatever-it's-called box on the back of the house."

"How did they have time to do that?" Jasmine asked. She looked like she wanted to rip somebody's head off.

"There was a literal shitload of people here doing things to the house," Kayla answered. "There's no telling what they had time to accomplish with how many people they had here."

"Yes, and now that they know that we know," Shannon stated, "I wouldn't be surprised if we received a phone call any sec-" she was interrupted by her phone ringing from the kitchen. "Speak of the devil, and he shows up."

She went to the kitchen to grab her phone and answered it loudly so the others could hear as she walked back to the living room and resumed her place on the couch, caressing Felicity's hair absently. "This is Dr. Wilson...uh huh...no...." She was shaking her head. "No, I don't believe we'll be doing that. In fact," she paused and tapped her phone, "now you're on speaker. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Her grin was triumphant.

They heard a sigh from the phone. "My name is Dr. Davenport," a female voice said. "I'm one of the doctors on staff to monitor the goings-on at your facility."

"This is not a facility," Jasmine said through her teeth. "This is our house, and you had NO right to do any installations of any equipment without our permission."

They could practically hear the lady bristle on the other end of the phone. "Surely you agree that under the circumstances, certain measures needed to be taken," the doctor said, sounding defensive.

"Sure," Jasmine agreed. "Measures in place to monitor the potential spread of another deadly outbreak? Yeah. But tell me, doctor," her voice dripping with loathing as she got up and took the phone from Shannon. "How is spying on women taking a shit, or showering, or doing any other of the mundane activities in our lives contributing to the data involved in quelling this potential outbreak?"

Jasmine didn't wait for an answer. "You know what? Don't answer that because you don't have an answer that would satiate my anger and loathing of the bureaucratic bullshit you're going to try and give me right now." The poor lady on the other end of the line couldn't get a word in edgewise. "But I'll tell you this," Jasmine seethed, "and I'm only going to tell you this once! You're going to send a team over here, and you're going to remove every camera in this house except for the ones in Mr. Johnson's room. I will allow" she heavily emphasized the word "those because he is the patient and ultimately, his well-being trumps any embarrassment I may have about being watched while he breaks us with his cock!" Her voice went low and feral. "And you will do it first thing in the morning, or so help me God, you will regret fucking with me. Do I make myself clear?" She finally paused to get an answer.

"Young lady," the doctor started, "you have no authority to-"

"Authority??" Jasmine cut her off, her voice taking on a dangerous sweetness. "Do you know who is sleeping on my, no, our couch at this very moment? Hmm? Let me enlighten you. Her name is Brittany Jackson. Do yourself a favor, now, and look-up-who-her-mother-is."

Her voice hardened again. "If they're not here to remove those cameras by eight in the morning, I will unleash her on you. Oh, and we'll have a list of things we need and want when they get here." She promptly ended the call, fuming, and sat back down next to Kayla, who shied away.

"Girlfriend," Kayla said, "you're downright scary when you're pissed." She shook her head. "And I thought I was the asshole."

Shannon and Felicity just stared in shock. "Um, what the fuck just happened?" Felicity asked.

"I do believe the government just got their asses handed to them by a teenage girl," Shannon said in awe. "Although I'm confused as to how."

"I'm twenty." Jasmine winked. "As to the how?" She looked at the sleeping Brittany. "Ever heard of a woman by the name of Tracy Jackson?"

"The name sounds familiar," said Kayla.

"Should we have?" Felicity asked.

"No?" Jasmine asked. "Well, how about The Reaper?"

Kayla's jaw hit the floor. Felicity looked stunned, and Shannon exclaimed, "Seriously!?"

"Yup," said Jasmine. "Tracy Jackson, Brittany's mom, is The Reaper."

"Wait, wait, wait," Kayla said, finally picking her jaw up off the floor. "Her career as a hacker led to the writing of the 1997 article by John Carlin titled 'A Call to Arms' about cyber warfare, which was then adapted to film for the basis of the movie Live Free or Die Hard starring Bruce Willis and Timothy Olyphant! THAT Tracy Jackson is Brittany's mom!?!?"

Jasmine beamed. "Got it in one." She winked at her and kissed her cheek. She then looked at Shannon, trying to keep her irritation down. "How long have you known?" she asked her.

Shannon looked bemused. "Sorry," she replied sheepishly. "I found out earlier today when I was in the bathroom, and I happened to hear one of the camera's lenses focusing. I have excellent hearing. I looked around the house and found where they'd installed multiple cameras in every room. I didn't say anything until now because, honestly, this is the first chance we've all been able to sit down and talk together. Felicity and I have been setting up the monitoring equipment in Rig's room and starting his IV and such..." she trailed off. "Sorry, I'm babbling again."

"It's ok, love." Jasmine smiled reassuringly at her. "You're forgiven."

Shannon smiled warmly back. "So, what are we going to ask for?"

"I know one thing I want," Jasmine said, then suddenly clutched her chest over her heart and sat up stiffly.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Kayla said, taking hold of her upper arm, concerned.

"There's this tingling sensation in my chest," Jasmine explained. "Almost like heartburn but without the pain. I think it has something to do with Master. My thoughts immediately went to him, anyway." She looked at Shannon. "I think he's awake."

Shannon looked down at her phone. "Yup, it's been two hours." She sighed before a forlorn expression crossed her features. "Better get in there before he accidentally rips his IV out." She chuckled and got up, removing her clothes. She covered Brittany with a blanket as the others removed their clothes, and they all went to Rig's bedroom.

As they walked in, they noticed Rig was writhing and moaning on the bed, whether in agony or sexual depravity, they couldn't be sure. Shannon climbed up on the bed and without a word, promptly took his rock-hard cock in her mouth. His writhing ceased, except for the gentle motion of his hips pumping slowly into her mouth.

"Ohhh, yeah, Sky," he mumbled as if talking in his sleep. "That feels good."

Felicity took his temperature and looked at Shannon, worry on her face. [One oh seven] she mouthed. Shannon's eyebrows shot up as tears brimmed her eyes. If they didn't do something, he was going to die.

Shannon mounted him immediately, sliding slowly, gingerly, down around his shaft, acclimating herself to his length and girth.

"Oh, yeah. That, too," he groaned. "I've always loved how tight your pussy is."

Shannon winced and gasped in pain a couple of times as she went too fast, hands going to Kayla's and Jasmine's hands reaching out to her. Kayla and Jasmine, meanwhile, knelt to each side of him, leaning in and alternating between kissing his lips then his neck, taking his hands and putting them between their legs. He immediately latched onto their pussies, rubbing and fingering them.

"Ohhh!" he chuckled. "You brought friends!" The women giggled at that.

Felicity gently moved Kayla's and Jasmine's heads aside as she knelt on his face, facing Shannon.

"Mmmm. This one's pussy smells sooo good, Sky," Rig said as his tongue darted out, and he started licking her pussy like a madman dying of thirst. She started moaning loudly as she leaned forward, pulling Shannon close and kissing her. Shannon was gyrating her hips on Rig's cock, moving in slow circles now, slowly making her way to the base. She had about an inch to go when Rig suddenly bucked his hips up into her. She cried out into Felicity's mouth before she started moving up and down on him, matching his gentle, but urgent thrusts. Her breasts started to bounce up and down in time with his thrusts and she leaned back as Felicity leaned down to take one of her nipples in her mouth, suckling on it and rolling it across her tongue.

Felicity was grinding on Rig's mouth now, moaning so loud into Shannon's tit that it vibrated with every sound that hit the nipple. Shannon had braced her hands on Kayla's and Jasmin's asses as Rig fucked them with now two fingers each. They were also moaning loudly and it was not lost on Shannon that this was quickly becoming an orgy of porn-level proportions.

Her orgasm suddenly overwhelmed her and she cried out in ecstasy. Felicity's hit next, followed by Kayla's and Jasmine's in quick succession. They couldn't stop, though, as Rig had yet to cum. Was he too hot to ejaculate? She didn't know, and her sex-addled brain wasn't able to function enough to reason it out at the moment. A second orgasm was quickly building and she fell on Rig's chest as he pounded into her now. Every slap of his balls to her asshole threatened to launch her straight into Felicity's small but beautiful tits.

Felicity collapsed on top of her, holding her in place while her pussy was still being devoured by Rig. Kayla orgasmed again, screaming so loud she thought it would wake the dead. Jasmine quickly followed, scream equal in decibel. Shannon felt Felicity's body go tense and spasm as she also screamed. At the same time, her own body shuddered in orgasm and threatened to shut down from the immense amount of pleasure flooding her brain.

Rig was still pounding into her without mercy. She couldn't take much more of this. She almost passed out before feeling Rig's sopping wet hands slide over her back. When had Felicity gotten up? He suddenly gripped her tight, one arm gripping her lower back like a vise, and the other up her back, gripping her opposite shoulder, and started slamming into her. She could vaguely hear what sounded like him yelling something, but she couldn't make it out. Her eyes then shot open like a bullet tearing out of a gun barrel. Pain and pleasure mixed like a deadly cocktail poured all over her body as she gripped his shoulders, somehow trying to stabilize herself with her elbows on his chest.

She saw Felicity off to Rig's right, motionless except for ragged breaths as she clutched her over-stimulated womanhood. She was lying next to Kayla, her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, seemingly in a trance, eyelids fluttering as if she was a medium summoning the dead. She turned to see Jasmine on Rig's left, right hand between her legs, rubbing furiously while her left hand gripped her left breast so hard she could see bruises already forming. In her haze, her brain allowed her one meager coherent thought. That damn girl is insatiable!! Jasmine arched her back as she orgasmed a third time, then promptly went limp as she passed out.

Shannon looked down at Rig. His beautiful brown eyes were locked on hers, a feral, almost maniacal grin plastered on his face as he punished her cunt with his cock. His mouth was moving. He was saying something but she couldn't make it out. She saw all of this in a span of a couple of seconds as if it was in slow motion. She noticed sweat start to bead on Rig's forehead as his brow wrinkled and his eyes closed. He was about to cum. She tried but failed to prepare herself for what was going to happen next.

Suddenly, reality slammed back into motion as his body arched completely off the bed, only his head and feet touching, her legs dangling beneath his thighs as he rammed his cock like a piston into her vagina, holding it there. He was so deep she could feel his head punch into her womb. Then the cum, good god, the feeling of the hot jizz that splattered the back walls of her pussy sent her over the edge of sanity. Her feet locked around his lower thighs as her scream, combined with his roar rattled the windows like a fighter jet flying overhead.