Big U Pride Ch. 03: The Squad Forms

Story Info
Brit takes the first steps to become a sissy.
15.4k words
4.78
24.9k
34

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember to check on parts 1 and 2 before you read this! Also, please rate and review my stories! I love hearing feedback from readers! If you have suggestions, just send them right along! Maybe your suggestion will be featured in a future chapter...

________________

Most days at the campus health center were typically light affairs. Usually it's the routine knee sprain for the athlete who comes in from practice, or the emergency pregnancy test for a girl who partied too hard over the weekend. The center was staffed with nurses from local hospitals who wanted to make extra money on the side.

Ever since college benefactor Dirk Diamond donated an extension to the health center, however, more and more students were showing up. They tended to be a specific sort. Namely, all men. And not just that, but all athletes of the school's premier teams.

The center was named "The Diamond Center for Athletic Wellness" and it was by all rights a decked out spa. Athletes could enjoy a number of services, including massage therapy, cryotherapy, and saunas. Every week, an acupuncture specialist would be flown in to provide some Eastern medicine remedies.

Every Friday, however, the health center would shut down to students. Only the Diamond Center would be open, but just to those athletes and special guests. Most people walked by the center not aware of what was going on inside, assuming it was physical therapy work to help athletes prepare for the weekend games.

And in many ways, it was physical therapy. Or at least I liked to think of myself as a physical therapist in a sense. I wasn't majoring in PT, but I had developed several useful skills in getting athletes physically ready for their big weekend games.

And that's how I ended up working my regular Friday afternoon shift at the Diamond Center. This happened to be one of our busiest shifts yet, with several teams about to engage in big games that weekend. The football team needed a win against Downstate to clinch a spot in the playoffs; the baseball team was entering the championship to win the pennant; and the basketball team was about face our rivals at State. No surprise, but these boys had practiced hard that week and were paying the price by week's end. They were all ready to get some help from the Diamond Center for Athletic Wellness and all who worked there.

"I've never seen it so swollen before." He looked worried. And that was not the look you'd expect on the face of the captain of the basketball team.

"I agree," I said, doing my inspection. "This might be one of the most swollen I've seen here at the Center."

"It just built up over the week," said the basketball player, Kent Longmore. "I mean, I guess this is what happens when you don't care of it early."

"You are correct there." I responded. He had a point. "This is why we always recommend that you take care of swelling early, before it can get this bad. We have a number of services that can help with this, even outside the Center."

"Well, what can we do about it now?" he asked. "I can't play in this shape tomorrow, and it's the biggest game of the season so far. It's State! Our biggest rival! Plus Coach says that there'll be pro scouts there. This could be the moment I make it pro."

"I couldn't agree more," I said, giving my conclusion. "You certainly cannot go out on the court tomorrow with this."

"Well, what are you gonna do about it?" Kent asked me.

"Well, first let me see what the blood pressure is. High blood pressure is bad for you and you can't have that before your big game."

I grabbed the blood pressure cuff and wrapped it around his appendage and pumped it up.

As it puffed up, Kent moaned.

"Ohhhhh" he closed his eyes and laid back on the exam table.

"Oh wow," I said. "Look at these numbers. The pressure on this thing is so high! This is a real emergency!"

"Oh yeah?" Kent asked.

"Oh yes! We need to get the pressure down quickly or you could suffer!"

"Then please," Kent pleaded. "Help me get the pressure down!"

I'll have to use extraordinary measures to do this.

I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and exposed my bra-encased tits to him.

"Please, look at these, it'll help the process go faster!" I said.

I stripped off the blood pressure cuff quickly and grabbed the cock that it was just wrapped around.

It stood proudly 9 inches tall, it's veins prominent and angry coursing from base to just under the helmet cockhead. That cockhead flared and pulsed, almost pulsing with frustration. This thing head been left untended for far too long. No wonder this guy couldn't concentrate on the worthy job of playing basketball for our team. This is why the school needed us, needed me. How could we expect to win championships of our best players had this much pent-up frustration? These men needed release so they could perform at the highest level!

I stroked it quickly, knowing that wouldn't be enough but I needed to get this going.

"Your girlfriend should have been taking care of this sooner!" I said to him as I stroked his meaty member.

"She's such a prude! She's been studying for midterms all week and hasn't come over in days. What, am I expected to just masturbate that whole time?"

"Of course not!" I responded. "Alpha men like you should never have to masturbate! There must always be a willing hand, mouth, pussy or ass ready to take your seed whenever you need. It's basic biology."

"Thank you!" he said. "I tried telling her that, but she blew me off, no pun intended. Doesn't she understand that I'm under a lot of stress?"

"I'm glad you came here, sir." I said to him. "Alphas like you shouldn't suffer that kind of treatment. We here at the Diamond Center for Athletic Wellness know that Alpha needs come first, and we are ready to serve those needs 24/7."

"Thank God for Dirk Diamond and this place. I don't think we'd win a game without the services you provide." Kent said.

I blushed. "That makes me so proud to hear, sir."

I returned to the task at hand (pun INTENDED), as I stroked his cock.

"No time to waste!" I said. I lowered my mouth onto his cock and got to work. Up and down I went, stroking with my hand and bobbing with my mouth. This wasn't to be the achingly long wet BJs that I'd do on a normal day on campus. This was to be fast and easy, something to pop him off as quickly as I could so he wouldn't have to suffer his case of blue balls any longer than he already did.

"Oh fuck that's so damn good, so fuckin' wet!" he said.

I adjusted my stance, standing wider in my white skirt with my feet in heels set apart as I stood and this man laid down on the table. My white nurse's hat bobbled as I sucked him off. My blouse was wide open and my C-cup tits were held in a red bra that jiggled as I did my work.

This went on for a couple minutes, with Kent moaning loudly as I tonguebathed his meat.

I knew I had to move faster.

So I grabbed his hands and placed them on my tits.

"Here," I said in between licks of his shaft. "Play with these."

He mauled my breasts with gusto, squeezing tight as I swallowed his cock again.

Thankfully the surgeon who gave me these breasts made it such that any sort of manipulation sent pleasurable lightning bolts through me. Whether it was a nipple twist, a tit mashing, or even the lightest breeze against my areolas, I would get zipped with warmth and pleasure. Don't get me started on how amazing it feels to have a cock wrapped in between them...

My tits did the trick. I could feel his cock tense up and his hands left my breasts and grabbed the sides of the table.

"Fuck you fuckin' cumslut oh fuck!" he shouted.

If only I had a penny for every time someone yelled that at me.

His cock throbbed mightily and then jets of cum burst out of it, right onto my tongue and down my hungry throat. He had 10 shots in all of hot creamy cum that he deposited in my eager mouth.

He gave a loud groan and laid back, spent.

I swished his cum around in my mouth, savoring the taste and texture, and swallowed it all.

"Mmmmm." I groaned. Nothing like a protein shake to get your day going.

"Wow, I feel so much better." he said. "I'm ready to destroy State tomorrow."

"I'm so glad to hear that, sir!" I said, beaming up at him with my blouse open and tits on display. His hands had made imprints on them.

"That was exactly what I needed. Wow, you sissy CheerBois are something else. Don't know what we'd do without you."

"It's our pleasure and our purpose to serve you." I said, repeating a line I'd said countless times.

"I'll tell Lana that you were exceptional." he said, as he hopped up off the table and pulled up his pants.

"Thank you, sir." I said.

"And may I add something." I continued.

"Yes, sissy?" Kent said, grabbing his sports duffel bag.

"I noticed you cum today was on the thinner side, not as thick and creamy as I'd like it someone with a big game tomorrow. May I recommend a diet of watermelon and mango tonight?"

"Damn, you know your stuff, Britney. Yeah, sure, I'll eat some tonight."

"Thank you, sir! And one more thing." I said.

He looked back at me as he almost walked out the door.

"Yeah, sissy?" he asked.

"Well, I'm concerned that your condition will return sooner than is safe. After all, an Alpha like you stores much more cum than can be spent in one session. So I'd like to make you an appointment tomorrow morning before your game. Just show up any time tomorrow morning to the Beta house and bring this." I scribbled on the back of a piece of pink paper.

I handed him the pink slip of paper.

He read it out loud.

"Sissy CheerBoi Prescription." And he read on the back where I had written on it, "Pre-game treatment."

"You can choose any of the CheerBois in the house to give you the pre-game treatment. A mix of a rubdown and tongue bath of your cock. I think it'll be exactly what you need to get you in fighting shape for your game.

"I'm definitely using this. Can I use it to get Sissy Jada to treat me?"

Oh gosh, everyone loved Jada.

"Of course, sir! You can have any Sissy who is in the house at that time."

"Well, tell Jada to get ready for me bright and early tomorrow!" he said, and left, shutting the door behind him.

I was a little disappointed. Why did it always feel like all the Alphas lusted after Sissy Jada? I mean, I get it, she has an amazing ass and is a twerk queen. But wasn't I voted CockTeaser Champion for two months in a row?

The door opened up again, and it was Kent.

"But hey, Britney. Just cuz I'm gonna get Jada to treat me before the game, doesn't mean that I won't be looking for you at the afterparty. I've been meaning to sample that ass for weeks now." he said.

I practically squealed. "Oh yes Daddy thank you! You won't be disappointed!"

He smiled at me before leaving again.

I was giddy about the basketball game tomorrow. Now I wasn't just excited to watch our team beat our rivals, but I knew my clit would be tingling in its cage the whole game as I would watch Kent play, knowing he'd be railing my ass by the end of the night.

What fun!

I buttoned my blouse again and tidied up my makeup in the mirror.

I adjusted my high heels and went out the back door of the clinic room and walked down the hall by other clinic rooms.

I opened up the door of the room at the end of the hall. Looking in, I could see my roommate and all-around best sissy friend Krissy on her knees under a table. The table had a hole cut out of it and a man had stuck his big cock through it. Krissy was on her knees, her head tilted up and her mouth deepthroating his cock. She was using this Milking Table so effectively.

She must have just finished up a massage and was giving the happy ending. I didn't want to disturb her so I closed the door quietly.

I checked in on a couple of the other rooms. Sissy Kagney was in the Nutrition Clinic. In the room were three new recruits to the hockey team. Each was completely naked and had just jerked off into cups. Kagney took sips from each of their cum samples.

"Ah, yes, this one is thick, certainly creamy, with a bold nutty flavor. You must eat a lot of peanut butter. But I do notice it's a bit on the saltier side, not enough sweet to balance it off. Here is a customized diet to get you in better shape, starting off with more bananas for breakfast and less meat at dinner. Next week when you provide your sample, I bet the flavor will be perfect."

She then went to the next sample and repeated the process.

I closed the door and crossed the hall to the saunas. This is where we helped athletes with their joint health, and did lots of stretching exercises to limber them up. Sissy Candi was running this today. Today she was working with the basketball team's point guard, Demetrius Billings.

"Yes, Demetrius. Now a wider stance and let your quads balance your body. With those arms I want you to engage your biceps but don't put strain on your forearms. Just loosen up and you'll get it." Candi instructed him.

I could see Demetrius stand wider and let his legs slide out to the side as he curled up with this biceps.

In his arms he was lifting up Sissy Candi. She was upside down with her head buried in his crotch, his cock lodged in her throat as she gave him a sensual blowjob amidst the steamy haze of the sauna. Demetrius, meanwhile, was eating out her asshole, the two of them locked in an acrobatic 69 position.

Wow, I couldn't wait till I was assigned to Sauna duty next week!

I closed the door as I heard Candi take a breath and say, "Yes Demetrius! Now thrust with the hips!" And then the sound of gagging.

I walked back to the front desk and saw a few athletes sitting at chairs, waiting for their appointments. One man was ready to check out.

"Oh hi, André," I said as I got to the desk to see him standing there. André Thicke was the basketball team's Power Forward and last year's MVP.

"Sissy Britney, wish I got to get some treatment from you today. Though I can't complain, Sissy Candi worked my muscles good today. My main muscle is exhausted." He winked at me.

"I'm glad the CheerBois could be of service today! And I am quite jealous of Candi today, I must admit. But we're here as a squad to make sure all you alphas are ready for your big game tomorrow."

"I better see you there in the stands...and at the afterparty."

"I wouldn't miss either." I said. "We CheerBois are here to serve you men anywhere, anytime, anyhow."

"Damn, ain't that the truth." André said.

"Now, I see from Candi's notes that she has some prescriptions for you." I said.

I handed him the pink slips of paper.

"Here is the list of porn you should watch tonight, including scenes starring Cali Carter and Sheena Shaw, all anal scenes. And she also has you on a schedule of Sissy Home Visits next week to help you recover from the game. Just use your CheerBoi App to schedule them at your convenience!"

He tapped on his phone for a few seconds before looking back up at me.

"I just scheduled a Rubdown and Cowgirl Riding session with you, Britney, next Monday at noon."

My heart flipped with joy.

"I can't wait, sir! Just so you know, I don't hold back!" I said, teasing.

"Neither do I. You probably won't walk right for a week after we're done!" he laughed and walked out of the clinic.

He wasn't joking - I had heard from Candi that he rides Boipussy like an animal! I looked at my phone and clicked on the CheerBoi App, with its picture of a silhouetted bimbo girl in high heels and wrists out at her sides. I looked at my sissy schedule for next Monday.

"8-9 AM: Maid duty at the Kappa house

9-10 AM: Human Alarm duty/Morning Wood worship at the Zeta house for the frat president.

10-11AM: Study session with Krissy on 'How to Stroke and Ride More Efficiently'

11 AM - 12 PM: Anal Stretching

12 PM - 1 PM: Rubdown and Cowgirl Riding session with André Thicke

1 PM - 2 PM: Under-the-table blowjobs at the Big U Alumni Association Meeting

2 PM - 3 PM: Take the CheerBoi Bus to town for Community Service duty

3 PM - 4 PM: Anal Fuck session with Mayor Steele

4 PM - 5 PM: CheerBoi Bus back to campus. Sissy Hypno session: "Cum Worship"

5 PM - 9 PM: Report to Kappa house for more lessons."

I had a full schedule for Monday! I don't know if I could handle any more activity that day!

A man walked up to the desk and tapped the waiting bell.

I looked up away from my phone.

"Oh hello sir! Welcome to the CheerBoi clinic here at the Dirk Diamond Center for Athletic Wellness! My name is Sissy Britney. How can I be of service to you today?"

He responded. "I have an appointment in the Nutrition Clinic with Sissy Kagney."

"Oh, right this way sir. And here, please take this cup with you." I gestured down the hall and walked him to the clinic door.

As I let him in the door my phone buzzed again.

"New calendar alert!" it said. I clicked on it and it took me back to my CheerBoi App schedule.

I saw a new item had been added to my calendar.

"11 PM - 12 AM: Surprise Birthday Anal for the Baseball Team Shortstop Derek Beater."

André was right - at this rate I definitely wouldn't be walking right for a week!

_________________

5 months earlier...

"Well my little sissies, we have a very exciting future laid out for you. Don't we Lacey?"

Lana and Lacey looked down at us as we sat there on the floor of their closet, dumbfounded.

"Why, yes we do. You bois have so much awaiting you. And I think you're going to absolutely love it."

"Yes, yes they will. But there's no time to waste." Lana said.

"Now get up." she said to us.

We did as the said. And followed her out of the closet into the room itself, our faces blushing as we overlooked the last few minutes when we were making out with each other.

Lacey spoke up. "You boys must be wondering what life will be like from now on. I mean, you don't think things will just return to normal, do you? We just found you two, dressed up like sluts and going at it with each other."

She held up her phone and took a picture of us.

"And then there's this evidence of you two dressed the way you are. You wouldn't want that getting out into the world, would you?"

"No." I said.

"No, what?" Lacey asked.

"No, Lana."

"Uh-uh, I think you best now be calling me by my title, Mistress Lacey."

We automatically obeyed this gorgeous girl.

"Yes, Mistress Lacey." We said in unison, so doped out on the drugs and alcohol they had fed us.

"Ok, sissies, enough talk. It's time you bois finally embraced who you really are. But tonight is just the start. We own your lives now, do you understand?" Lana said.

"Yes, Mistress Lana."

"Every fucking second of your lives is in our control, and the control of all the girls in the Kappa sorority. You don't go to class unless we tell you. You wear what we tell you. You eat what we tell you to. You watch what we tell you to. You DO what we tell you to. Do you understand?"

We hesitated.

"Or these pics of you all dressed up get out to everyone you know, everyone you went to high school with, everyone in your family. We tell them all about what you've become."

"Yes, Mistress Lana." We both immediately said.

"That's better. Now here, take these." She grabbed two boxes from the corner of her room and handed them to us. "This is your starter kit with everything you need."

We took the boxes.

"And don't worry about going back to your dorm rooms. All your belongings have already been moved to your new house. You two are moving in next door into the Beta Theta House."

We thought about that house. We never noticed anyone coming in and out of it, we honestly thought it was abandoned.

"I don't hear you two agreeing." Lana said.

"Yes, Mistress Lana."

"Good, now get your sissy asses out of here and get to the Beta Theta House. Your lessons for tonight are over."