Big U Pride Ch. 03: The Squad Forms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up the boxes she gave us and hustled out their door, thoroughly embarrassed. We walked out, past all the partygoers, hoping none of them noticed us. A few guys groped us on the way out but no one gave us any trouble.

Walking next door we got to the Beta House, with the big Greek letter "B" on the front for Beta. We both made our way in, and were so tired that we didn't tour around. We just walked down the hall to the rooms with our names on it. Well not our names "Brian" and "Kris" but instead our new names, "Britney" and "Krissy".

We went into our respective rooms and immediately fell asleep, unsure of what the next day would bring.

I fell into such a deep sleep that I didn't hear the sound of the front door opening multiple times that night and the sounds of heels against the wood floors.

_________________

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a loud gong going off.

"BOOOOOONGG" the noise reverberated throughout the house.

I immediately woke up, still wearing the pink thong from last night and nothing else. There was a large mirror covering the ceiling and one covering the walls as well. I looked at myself, still wearing my makeup. All the events of last night came flooding back to me.

"BOOOOOOONNGG". The gong went off again.

And this time a voice accompanied it.

"YOU BITCHES BETTER GET UP AND GET OUT HERE NOW OR YOU WILL FACE PUNISHMENT." a loud female voice rang out.

I didn't know what was happening, waking up in this new room and in this strange house. But I didn't want any punishment.

I darted up and headed for the door without even putting more clothes on, just wearing this pink thong.

I walked out into the hall to see Kris, or I guess now Krissy. He was also just wearing his yellow panties from yesterday. We both looked at each other, gave each other a look up and down and then stared at each other with a shared look of confusion.

"BOOOOOOONNGGG."

"THAT'S THE LAST WARNING YOU'LL GET, BITCHES." the voice yelled out.

We both followed the echoes of the gong, walking down the hall and to the left where we came upon a large living room.

There stood Mistress Lana, along with five other extremely hot girls, each lined up in a row. They were each wearing the school cheerleader outfit, clearly each was a member of the cheerleading team.

They stood with their hands on their hips, looking totally authoritative.

Kris and I walked into the room and stared at them. We should have felt embarrassed, wearing girl's panties, but for some reason we didn't seem to care.

"Oh, Sissy Britney and Sissy Krissy. I'm glad you two could join us." Lacey said, holding a large drumstick that she had used to hit the big gong on the wall.

We heard footsteps behind us as people were running down the stairs and down the hall.

That's when four other boys joined us. They were each short and white like us, each very thin and whaifish, and each with hair on the longer side. They all looked so...cute. Each had makeup on, which looked like last night's makeup by how worn it looked. But each looked girly and...they all wore panties just like we did. All different kinds of panties, but panties nonetheless.

They joined us in a circle as we stared at these dominant women.

"Well, well, well. So the whole squad is here." Lacey said. "Now, all of you, on your knees."

We all dropped to our knees without saying a word. I kept looking around, and noticed these boys were staring at the women in front of us with conviction.

"Welcome to the Beta House." Lana said, stepping forward.

She walked from side to side in front of all of us in an row.

"You must be wondering what has happened to your life. Each of you came to college thinking this would be the time of your sexual maturity, the time you each became men."

That certainly was true for me.

"But look at you now, all wearing our panties and full makeup. Plus, you all can't forget what you did last night."

I couldn't deny that something had changed completely. And last night just reinforced that I had been exposed to new experiences that were exciting.

"But don't fret, your dreams of hitting sexual maturity here at Big U will still come true. Just not in the way you probably imagined it would. But that's fine, in fact it's so much better. You're about to become something truly incredible. You're about to hit your sexual maturity in a way you can't even imagine. You will become more than just the boys that you are...you will become true SISSIES."

We all listened in a trance. None of us moved or talked. Lana just had that power over us.

"Each of the mistresses in front of you has chosen one of you to have a distinct honor of being a Big U Sissy. That may be the greatest honor of your lives. This is a big moment for each of you. I myself chose Sissy Britney here." Lana pointed to me.

I blushed as every eye in the room turned to me.

"And I know she will make me proud. Isn't that right Britney?"

I couldn't think of any other response.

"Yes, Mistress Lana."

"Good boi." she said. "Now, there is so much we have to do today and this week. This is the beginning of a new life for each of you. And this journey starts today, in this place. But let me start with asking you all a question: Are you ready to become who you were meant to be?"

I thought about it. I had no idea what was in store for me, but Lana had taken me to a point of no return, one that made me both excited and scared, but I just couldn't say no to finding out what else she had for me.

"Yes, Mistress Lana." I said.

Then all the boys around me repeated too, "Yes, Mistress Lana."

"Very good. Because this school needs you. You are about to become an integral, an indispensable part of Big U. You are joining a legacy, a tradition that is core to the success of Big U."

She continued as she paced back and forth.

"You are no longer individuals. You are no longer mere students. You are now members of an elite group. You are now sissies for Big U."

She stopped and looked at us.

"And together, you are now the Sissy CheerBois."

I didn't know what that was, but I was so interested.

"You see, for years this school was in a rut, losing games and falling in the rankings. Big U lost the luster it had for generations. This great campus was no longer the hallowed place it once had been. But then Dirk Diamond, one of our school's biggest donors, had an idea. He hired Coach Jackson Hammer to take over the football team, and he installed a new head of the athletics department. The school president resigned and a friend of Dirk's took his place, President Rick Strong. The three of them brought back a tradition that they knew would put Big U back on the map."

We listened in earnest.

"They knew that in the old days the school had a tradition that kept our teams winning, that kept our donors giving, and kept our local community supportive. That, my sissies, was the Big U Sissy CheerBois."

Lana continued.

"You see, it was tradition that every year a select group of six freshman would be chosen to join the CheerBois. Each boy would be hand-selected by the cheerleaders. They would form an alternative cheer squad, one made up of boys turned into sissies. While the cheerleaders would be the boosters for the school and its teams, the CheerBois would serve the critical functions of serving Big U's most powerful members and students and athletes, keeping everyone invested in the school's success."

She kept talking as everyone in the room was transfixed on her story.

"How, do you ask, would they do this? Well, they would offer themselves up for anything that the school needed. They would offer their bodies, and they would train themselves to be the perfect servants. These sissies would become the ultimate toys for powerful men's every pleasure. Their bodies, their minds, their lives would be completely dedicated to this cause of serving Big U's powerful men."

She looked each of us in the eyes.

"That is now your purpose. You are joining this honored tradition. You are going to become everything this school needs to succeed. Big U needs you. Are you going to answer the call to serve?"

She stared us down.

"Or perhaps you'd like all those pictures we took of you in panties playing gay sent to the email accounts of everyone you know?" she said. "So I ask again, Are you going to answer the call to serve?"

"Yes, Mistress Lana." We all said, one by one.

"Good. Because a decade ago the CheerBois were disbanded when a new conservative President came into power. And just like that, our teams started losing, our best professors were recruited away, and the morale went into the drain. This is how important the CheerBois are to this school. There's a reason we've been on a winning streak for 5 years straight, and every graduate gets the job of their dreams. It's because the Sissy CheerBois keep morale high, keep our teams winning, and keep our leaders motivated. Are you ready to take on that challenge?"

I was getting excited as she talked. It felt amazing, thinking that I would become an important member of this school. I was tired of anonymity, I was tired of just being an average Joe. I was tired of being unimportant. I was ready to become a somebody. I was ready to hang around powerful people and serve their needs.

"Yes, Mistress!" I shouted, before anyone else spoke. Lana smiled at me.

"Yes, Mistress" the others said, following suit.

"That's what I want to hear. Now, you have so much training to do before you can become a true Sissy CheerBoi. And that training starts today."

She grabbed her cell phone. Each of the girls handed us each our cell phones.

"Each of your phones have been confiscated and completely changed. You will find new backgrounds to the phone each day, and new apps. The app you all will see at the top of your screens is the CheerBoi App, with its picture of a silhouetted bimbo girl in high heels and wrists out at her sides."

We watched her demonstration.

"This App will tell you everything you are expected to do each day. What to wear, what to look like, where to be, what to do. It is your life now. Always be checking it. You'll also find several apps that will show you how to be your best selves, as well as lots of workout apps. We've also erased all your music and installed more sissy-appropriate music. Just take a look."

I looked at my lock screen on my phone. It was the picture of a Victoria Secret's Pink logo. I opened my phone and saw lots of new apps, including the CheerBoi App. I opened my Music App and saw songs by Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea, and Nicki Minaj.

"Your new rooms are stocked with all your new outfits, your new makeup, and everything you'll need in your life now. Plus, the fridge here is stocked with all the shakes that you will eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Time to get fit, boys."

"Now, Mistress Anya here will take you through the next exercise. Ok then, goodbye boys."

A brown-haired girl with gorgeous blue eyes stepped forward.

"Well hello Cheerbois. I can't wait to get to learn about all of you and train each of you. I've so loved getting little Sissy Candi to this point."

She looked over at a cute blonde to my right.

"I'll be taking you through the first lesson of the day, and the first lesson of your new life! How exciting! Say good bye to the rest of the Mistresses. You'll see them later."

"Goodbye Mistresses." We all said as they marched out the room and left the house.

"Ok bois, time to learn about your fellow Sissy Cheerbois! Time for a lesson on hierarchy! But first, let's introduce everyone here!"

She went down the line.

"I see here we have Sissy Jada, Kagney, Candi, Bambi, Krissy and of course, Sissy Britney."

We all looked at each other. I admired how cute the rest of the sissies were. And I thought I looked girlish. These bois were so feminine, but unmistakably guys. I guess that's part of the sissy thing.

"You'll get to know each other VERY well over the year. The sissies next to you will be your closest friends, your sissy sisters in life, the ones that you will have an unbreakable bond with forever. You're about to go through something that will define who you are, and the bois next to you will be right there with you every step of the way. Never forget that you're in this together."

That was heavy. I knew college would entail making close friends, but there was something exciting about having your own squad. I only knew Kris, I mean Krissy, and I already really enjoyed how far we'd come together. Now I get to enjoy this adventure with all these others. How thrilling!

"But you'll have plenty of time to get to know each other. Now we should jump right to your first lesson. This one's on Hierarchy!"

We all listened intently.

"You need to re-imagine how the world works, bois. I know you think that you may have some ideas about how things are supposed to be, but you'll see soon enough what really makes the world turn. And let's start at the top."

She paced back and forth.

"I know you're all porn hounds, so you can probably predict what I'm about to say. The top of the pyramid, the head honchos, the top of the food supply, the pecking order. You've seen them, you feel their power, you know how small you feel around them. Each of you have seen one of us with them and felt the deep pangs of jealousy."

"That's right, the ALPHA MALES. How many times have you bois been walking around campus seeing the big football and basketball players just tower above you, taking what they want when they want it. Or those male pornstars who throw the girls around to suit their needs. Just admit it, there's a power to them that you'll never have."

She continued.

"And that's fine! Some men are just born to be Alphas. And that's a good thing. I mean, aren't you tired of trying to pretend to be big and confident? Isn't it nice just to let nature take its course and select for you? You know I'm right."

I thought to myself how nice it would be if things were just determined up front. I was tired of trying to prove myself. All throughout high school I'd get frustrated that girls weren't into me and would naturally gravitate towards the athletes and confident men. It was as though they just felt like an energy pulling them in - an energy I didn't have.

"It's just the way the world works. There are Alpha Men who take on all the responsibility of leading, of achieving, of dictating what has to happen. They were born to dominate. And you weren't. And guess what, that's fine."

She stopped and stared deeply at me.

"And you like it that way. Trust me, you do. It's just easier when the roles are determined. They lead, you follow. Isn't that just an easier way to think? You don't have to do anything, just let nature take its course."

I don't know if it was her beautiful eyes piercing through me or my vulnerable state, but I just knew she was right. Things would be easier if we just accepted natural roles. Alpha men just naturally have a power that I don't have. Plain and simple, move on.

"Just think about how much easier that would be," Anya continued her lesson. "You don't have to pretend anymore, to work to be something you're not and no one believes you to be. Plus, think of it this way. It's so much less work for you! You don't have to lead, you don't have to dominate, you don't have to be responsible for important things. Just let the Alphas do what the Alphas do best."

It almost felt like a weight lifted off of me to hear that. I really didn't want to be a leader, to be the dominant one. It just sounded like so much responsibility that I didn't want to have.

"But that's obviously a lot of work, isn't it bois? Just think of the weight of the world resting on the shoulders of the Alphas. They have so much that people depend on them for. Just look at our football team - we all depend on them to win, to make the school proud. Isn't that a great deal of responsibility?"

I sure was glad that I didn't have to do that. To think that the entire school looked to you to make them proud. How daunting.

"So naturally they need to be thanked for their service, don't you think? It's not easy being manly and dominant. It's not easy having to wield all that natural power. Don't they need someone to help them ease their worries?"

The cute brunette to my left spoke up.

"Their girlfriends?"

"Oh Sissy Jada," Anya responded. "That's a simple thought. But don't us girls have our own responsibilities? Don't we have the responsibility of building the school community, of organizing people, of one day having children and raising them? Isn't that enough to think about?"

"Yes, Mistress Anya."

"You see, us natural girls do indeed have a great role in aiding those Alphas in their duties. But the community looks to us to lead too. Who else is driving the fundraisers for the school, keeping the student body focused, and of course trying to get careers for ourselves? Do you think it's easy doing all that while looking this good? You could argue that we need some relief too."

We all nodded. She was right, Lana was a real dynamo. She ran the cheer squad, was a major fundraising machine, and was well-known as someone who could rally support for the school. And she did all that while looking stunning.

"You see, that brings us to the other group in our hierarchy. The Mistresses. We Mistresses stand side-by-side with the Alpha Men in keeping the world turn. They perform and we organize. You need both for things to continue."

She went on.

"Plus, of course, you need us Mistresses to show you how the world works. Bois like you would be lost without us. Just think about how hopeless you were before you met us. Just flapping in the wind, being social nothings and having no purpose. Then we came in and now you're about to become something amazing. You were nobodies. And now we're going to make you into SOMEBODIES."

She was entrancing. I just was so excited about what she would do to and for us.

"So you have the Alphas and you have the Mistresses. And of course you have the Standard Men. They're not dominant like the Alphas, but they have their purpose. And they certainly are higher on the food chain than you. Every now and then they need some support and relief too."

She strolled back and forth again.

"And of course you have your Genetic Girls. They can still tell you what to do and they're still to be admired, but they won't always accept you for who you are. But that's mostly because they are jealous. They are jealous that you are being trained to be perfect by us Mistresses. They are jealous that despite their natural 'equipment', so to speak, the Alphas can prefer the company of you bois. But don't let that deter you. You have a greater purpose now and can't get bogged down in their pettiness."

We kept listening in a trance.

"And now that brings us to you, and who you all are. You are, of course, Sissies. What this means exactly will become clearer to you but now I imagine you're all curious and confused. That's ok. What you have to need to know for now is that you are becoming who you're meant to be. You'll soon realize that there is a place for people like you."

I felt so inspired by how Mistress Anya was talking. I finally felt like I belongedsomewheree. It was exactly what I needed to know: that I was needed, that I was a someone.

"And you'll find that by fulfilling your purpose, you'll find more happiness than you thought possible. You'll feel pleasure that you didn't know you could feel. Trust me, it'll all come clear soon enough."

Sissy Anya then gestured us to the rest of the house.

"This is now your house, this Beta Theta House. You will make memories for a lifetime here and grow as a group. You aren't just a collection of people, you are a SQUAD now. Help each other through this next phase of immense growth."