Big U Pride Ch. 03: The Squad Forms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked to each other, all of us having an innocent and wondrous look on our faces.

I looked at Kris/Krissy. He smiled back at me and I knew that this would be the defining year of my life.

Anya announced, "Now, my little pantybois, it's time to talk about what you're in for this week. Forget all your scheduled classes, because we Mistresses will be giving you the education you really need."

"Ummm." said the blonde boi next to me. "What about our grades?"

Anya responded, "Oh Candi, don't you worry. That's all being taken care of. You just focus on what we're going to teach you. Plus, it'll be so much more fun than that silly engineering degree you were going to get."

"Yes, Mistress." He responded.

"Now, follow me to the kitchen."

We all stood up and walked with her down the hall to the kitchen, which had appliances all in pink. Anya opened the fridge and it was stocked with smoothies in every shelf.

"This will be your diet from now on. We have had the best chefs we can find design these smoothies just for you. They have all the calories, nutrients, and vitamins that growing bois like you need. Some of you are just so thin, so this will give you all the right fats you need to add some thickness exactly where it's needed."

She opened the freezer. "But of course you need some treats too, so we stocked the freezer with popsicles - mostly chocolate! Think of it as a reward for all the hard work you'll do every day!"

She closed the fridge. "Now follow me downstairs."

We tiptoed down the steps to the basement following Anya. I looked at each of the other bois as we went, all of us were shorter than average (Bambi was the tallest at 5 foot 7), and thin. Me and Kris had longer hair, as did Bambi, but Jada and Candi had shorter hair with Bambi's hair in the middle.

We looked around the basement which was fully done up. It was filled with exercise equipment, including treadmills and bikes.

"This is your training room which I expect you all to use multiple times a day. We will focus on cardio" she said, pointing to the treadmills and bikes. "And we will work on toning your little muscles". There was a weight rack and some other machine with lots of pulleys.

"We will pay special attention to your legs, waist, and butt. We can't have you walking around campus without a proper base to be admired. After all, don't you want your body to be admired?"

Of course, I thought. I wish people would stare at me like they did muscle men and hot girls. That attention seemed to nice, to be validated and celebrated.

Candi pointed at a door.

"What's behind there, Mistress Anya?" he asked.

"That, little Candi," she responded. "Is where you'll go if you fail to meet our expectations. I remind you that you are doing this out of your own free will, though obviously with some...encouragement and maybe a little blackmail. But your own free will nonetheless. But we are putting so much effort into making you the person you want to be, so we expect you to work hard. If you show us that you are wasting our time, we have no choice but to...exact some punishment."

We were all quiet as our minds wandered to the possibilities of punishment.

"But nothing for your little heads to worry about now! Come along!" Anya led us out of the basement.

She took us to the kitchen and handed us each smoothies which we duly started drinking. Mine was vanilla flavored and sweet and creamy. It was actually really nice and kind of like a milkshake.

"Ok bois, let's continue with our next lesson. You all need to re-learn how you talk. Consider this like your new English classes."

We crowded around the kitchen island and listened to her.

"You all just sound so...boring when you talk. Like you're trying so hard to be boring straight boys. That just won't do. You need to have a more...commanding voice. Not like an Alpha does - after all, we all know you bois wouldn't be able to do that. But commanding in a different way - commanding attention."

I was interested. I always felt ignored, not only by girls but by other boys too. No one seemed to care what I had to say ever. It'd be nice if I could have a more 'commanding' voice that people would pay attention to.

"First, you need to raise your voices. Not how loud, but a higher register. It's like how a whistle gets attention, so do higher voices. Just like mine, duh!"

She continued, "You know how Valley Girls talk? They raise their voices at the end of sentences, use lots of 'like' and 'as if' and 'whatever' and 'totally' and 'as if' and 'so hot'. You know that gets peoples' attentions, they love hearing when girls talk like this. That's because it's so pleasing to the ear. Strong men really like hearing people talk like this! It grabs their attention and makes them pay attention to you. And girls like me hear that and know you're someone we can relate to, and talk to."

She opened a drawer and pulled out lollipops.

"The best way to practice this is what a lollipop in your mouth. Think about Valley Girls suckin on a lollipop, and try to mimic them."

I took a cherry one and popped it in my mouth, my tongue licking the round tip and enjoying the sweet flavor.

"Now repeat after me: As if!"

We all repeated, "As if"

"Oh come on, more energy, more attitude! And raise your voices! Now again, 'As if'"

"As iiiiif!" we all repeated, stretching out the 'i' and raising our voices higher.

"Omg, so much better! Now here's a phrase you'll use a lot that works in so many situations: 'That's hot'"

We repeated, "That's hot"

"No, no no. Relax your jaw and stretch out to the 'o' and really, like, use your throat to do that."

We tried again, "That's hooot"

"Yes! So much better! You sound like little Paris Hiltons!" she clapped.

"Let's try a situation where you can use that phrase. So here we go...Oh my god, I love this skirt, it's to die for. I'm gonna get so much attention at the frat party!"

We responded, "That's hooot."

"Yes! See how it works for so many situations? Ok, next. Let's talk about flirting. You all must be absolutely terrible at this or you wouldn't be here. But now you have a hot girl in front of you who's gonna give you the scoop. I'm gonna turn you into flirting machines, you'll be irresistible."

That sounded appealing!

"So obviously, you have to dress to impress. Everything you wear had to be provocative, draws the eye in. Like, look at my heels." She was wearing 5 inch heels.

"These draw in attention and make my body look more statuesque. When it comes to most clothes, shorter is better. But when it comes to heels, longer is better!"

She continued.

"And always try to show skin! Cuz when guys see that, they are lured in and they'll pay attention to you and spend money on you and treat you so well."

"And when you talk to them, you have to get close to them and show that skin. Bend a bit at the hip." She bent at the hip, her cleavage visible. "And always make eye contact with them and when you talk make sure they see your tongue moving. And bat your eyelashes, like a puppydog!"

"Now, Jada, try that on me. Tell me 'That's soooo interesting'."

Jada took the lollipop out of his mouth, leaned forward and jutted his hip out so his panties showed off his butt. He leaned closer to Anya and said, "That's...soooooo...hot." His mouth made a exaggerated "O" face when he said 'soooo'.

"OMG so good! Jada you are a fast learner! I bet all your little penises are hard in your panties!"

Jada looked proud of himself. And Anya was right, my little weiner was definitely hardening.

"Other things you can do are play with your hair, twisting it around your finger. Then twist your knees together. Communication is a whole-body thing. Don't forget that."

"Let's talk about new vocabulary. You're going to have to replace some words that you use. No more 'cool', now you so 'OMG!' You won't just say 'good', you'll say 'yummy, cute, sexy'. Don't just say 'bad', say 'yucky, silly, boring, prude, gross.'"

She went on.

"And you boys aren't goint to be 'jacking yourselves off' anymore. Gross. No, that's what Men do. You bois are 'diddling yourself'. And that stuff that comes out of those pathetic members isn't 'Cum'. Absolutely not, definitely not like what Alphas make. I think you all know that. No no, you make 'Cummies', or 'Sissy Juice'. You don't 'shoot' those cummies, you 'Leak' those cummies."

She looked at us and said. "And you all clearly have learned that when talking to Mistresses or Alphas or other Men, you will address them accordingly. Alphas are your superiors, so you address them as such. They are 'Alpha', 'Daddy', 'Master', or just 'Sir'. Understood?"

We responded, "Yes Mistress Anya."

"Good bois!" she said.

She reached into a drawer and pulled out some rolled up joints.

"Now for some more fun!" We took those joints, threw away our lollipops and she lit up the joints.

"You all seem to need to relax some more. Whenever you feel like life is too much, try one of these."

She pulled another drawer out and showed us some small bottles.

"Or these." She showed us a small bottle. "These are poppers that will help you really experience life to the fullest. Whenever you want that extra burst of energy, just try it!"

"Now come with me." she said, walking to another room. We all followed her while taking puffs from the joints. I had gone from not doing drugs in school to now feeling so comfortable smoking weed and maybe trying these 'poppers'.

We followed her into what looked like a movie room. It had six Easy-Boy Chairs arranged in front of a very large floor-to-ceiling TV screen.

"Ok bois, this is where you will spend a lot of your days. We have loaded up this entertainment system with everything you'll need. Trust me, we have every hot porn scene on the planet ready to go. Plus we have some...'special'...videos that we know you'll enjoy."

I wondered what Mistress Anya meant by that.

"Plus, eventually we'll do some 'Monday Morning Quarterbacking' on this, watching your tapes from the weekend and coaching you."

She went up to the wall and clicked a switch. This flipped upside down one of the seat cushions. The reverse side was now facing up and on it was a pink dildo!

"We'll get to that part later. But you bois just can't watch porn without getting some treatment of your own."

I gulped at the thought.

"Let's move on to the last part of our tour - your rooms!"

She walked us back to the hallway where the bedroom doors were. Each had our names on them, "Britney", ""Krissy", Jada", "Kagney". "Candi" and "Bambi" with hearts around each name.

"As you can see, we have some motivational posters to remind you of your jobs." Anya said, pointing at the framed posters on the wall.

One had the phrase "Keep Calm and Sissy On" like the "Keep Calm" posters that were so popular. Except instead of a crown on top, it had a thong.

One next to it said, "Submission is Power" and had the picture of a girl on her knees in front of a man, her head bowed and hands behind her back.

The one in front of Candi's room had a picture of a pair of hands grabbing onto a massive cock. The words underneath said, "Perseverance: When You Don't Understand The Words 'Too Big'"

"How about we show you Sissy Candi's room." she said as she opened the door. We all scurried in behind her.

"As you'll notice, all the walls are in pink, because duh." The walls were painted a bubblegum pink all over with white molding. Even the bed had pink sheets.

"Now you'll see here in the wardrobes," she flung open a wardrobe's doors. "All the clothes you'll need from now on."

Inside were panties of all colors and styles. It also had women's sleepwear and lingerie and frilly clothes. One one side was what I think were costumes, like a nurse's costume and a cheerleader's costume.

"And down here you'll see all the toys you'll need." She pulled out a drawer and we all gasped. Inside were dildos of all colors and sizes, with the biggest probably a full foot long and deep black. There also anal plugs and beads and leashes."

Krissy looked nervous.

"And last, shoes!" she pointed to a shoe rack which had heels and stilettos and all shapes of women's shoes.

"But you'll have plenty of time to play with all these. Now our tour is over and your I am to send you all to Mistress Kelsey downstairs."

She took us back downstairs to the gym where we saw Mistress Kelsey, the brunette bombshell in tight workout clothes.

"Time for your first workout, bois! Put these on." she threw tight boyshorts at us, as well as what looked like training bras.

We all looked around sheepishly, not wanting to change in front of each other.

"Well, go on! You bois are sisters now, you shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of!"

None of us moved.

"I SAID GO ON!" Kelsey said sternly.

We all responded immediately to that. I threw off my shirt and started pulling down my thong. I guess it didn't matter much, we all saw each other in panties.

I looked around, as did everyone else. I saw Krissy naked, but I already had seen him naked before.

I noticed Jada had a big butt compared to his thin small body. I mean, it was BIG. If you forgot he was a boy, then you'd think that butt belonged in a rap video.

All of us had tiny penises and balls, nothing that would be considered worthwhile to show a girl.

We all looked at each other naked and started to giggle. This really was surreal the position we were in. Just a few days ago we were all strangers, and now we were naked in a basement of our new house.

"Come on! Put those clothes on!"

I put on the boyshorts which fit snugly. I struggled with the training bra next, trying to figure out which way was front and which was the back. But finally I put it on. Somehow I almost had tits - not really tits, but more like tiny little mounds. Hmmm, I wonder if this was the freshman 15 lbs people talked about. Except I just seemed to be putting on weight in my ass and my chest.

Once we were all dressed, Kelsey put us through the most grueling workout I could think of. It was mostly squats and lunges and leg lifts, and by the end I was so sore.

"Good work, bois! No go back upstairs and down some shakes!"

The rest of the day we learned more about house rules and how to use the CheerBoi App. I noticed that it always had our location in the house on a map in the app. All calendars for the week were uploaded in there. I definitely wasn't going to be going to any classes with the chock full of activities they had for us.

I was tuckered out, and we were told to call it a night. I was so beat I wandered back to my room and just fell asleep on top of my bed.

I swear I heard sounds overnight, a voice speaking to me in my room. It kept saying things like "Relax, just accept it...take it all...you love to worship...you need it...accept it." But I was sound asleep and never woke up.

_______________

The next morning I woke up in my new fully pink room. I was still wearing the workout clothes from the day before. Wow I stunk, and really needed a shower.

I wandered down the hall and saw the communal bathroom. Inside was a series of sinks with big lights like a Hollywood makeup room. On the right were stalls and on the left was a shower room. It was an open layout shower room.

I tiptoed in and took off my workout clothes. Turning the water on, I let the hot water cascade down my body. I started cleaning myself and as I washed my chest I noticed my nipples were really sensitive. Like, when I touched them I felt jolts of electricity shoot up my body.

Weird.

As I was tweaking my nipples I heard someone turn the water on next to me. It was Bambi.

"Hey!" he said to me. He started washing his long blonde hair.

"Oh hi" I responded, a little embarrassed and let go of my nipples.

"So you've noticed your nipples have gotten, like, super sensitive too?" he asked as he washed himself. I looked at his body, seeing his tiny penis was just like mine.

"Ummm yeah, it's weird. Like, it feels really sensitive when I touch them."

"Same! I love it. It feels really nice! I was playing with them all last night!"

"Oh wow, cool." I responded. I'd have to try the same tonight.

"So who got you into all this craziness?" he asked.

"Lana."

"Omg, she is sooooo hawt." He was talking like Mistress Anya had taught us.

"You're sooo right! Definitely the hottest on campus. How about you?"

"That would be Alexis. She's one of the other cheerleaders."

"Oh yeah, she's really cute. I think they're all cheerleaders."

"Yeah, you're right. So...did you try any of the clothes in the room?"

"No, I fell asleep as soon as I got to my room. You?" I asked as I bent over to wash my feet.

"Literally couldn't wait a second once I got to my room. I tried on maybe ALL the panties. Lol!"

I chuckled. "That must have been a sight."

"You bet, I love the big mirrors in our rooms."

We finished cleaning up. By the end, I wasn't weirded out at all by the fact I was showering nude next to another guy. It was like we were just really comfortable around each other, just naturally.

I went back to my room and dried off. I realized then that they hadn't brought any of my clothes from my dorm room. All I had here was whatever was in the wardrobe, which was all girls' clothes. But I guessed all the other boys were in the same situation, so...maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal.

I opened the wardrobe and looked at the array of panties. There were panties of every type and color, so many to choose from! I went with a pair of yellow Cheeky-style panties.

But what else to wear? I needed something easy to wear, so I found a light blue babydoll and pulled it over my head. I paired the outfit with a pair of slippers with fluffy balls on them.

Walking out of the room, I made my way to the kitchen where I grabbed a shake out of the fridge and downed it. Mmmmm, these things were tasting better every day.

In walked Sissies Candi and Bambi, and soon after Kagney and Jada and Krissy joined. Everyone was wearing different colored panties, and different sleepwear like camisoles and babydolls. Sissy Jada was wearing a thong that highlighted her sexy ass.

We all talked about what our birth names were. Jada was John, Kagney was Ken, Candi was Charlie, Bambi was Robert. But those names just didn't seem to fit with us wearing panties and lingerie. So we stuck with the sissy names we were given. It just felt right.

I sized up all the sissies. They were all so small and definitely effeminate. Honestly, they were just cute bois. And the panties showed up out best assets.

The front door opened and Mistress Tori walked in.

"Oh hi bois!"

"Morning Mistress Tori," we replied.

"Well, look at you all. I didn't even have to tell you to get those panties on, you just did it on your own. I'm impressed!"

She put her bag down on the kitchen island.

"But we still have work to do today to get you ready." She pulled out some lotions and razors.

"First thing, get all that fuzzy hair off your bodies." she handed us each the creams and razors.

"Time's a wastin! Go for it!" She said as we all scampered to the shared bathroom and got to shaving and rubbing the hair-removal cream on ourselves. By the end, we all had super smooth skin.

Mistress Tori walked into the bathroom. "Don't forget those little balls and undercarriages! I want hairless bums and assholes!"

With a good amount of difficulty, we contorted ourselves so we could shave those areas.

"If you can't do it yourself, ask a sissy sister!" she said.

I turned to Krissy. This was awkward, but I couldn't figure out another way. She grabbed my razor and I bent over as he shaved the inner sides of my ass and rubbed the cream around my asshole. I returned the favor to him. What a way to bond.