Big U Pride Ch. 03: The Squad Forms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Mistress Kelsey spoke up.

"And you will help each other become perfect sissies. You're all tired of pretending to be men. Because the truth is you were never meant to be men. You were meant to be sissies. It's so much easier. No more pretending, no more working to be noticed as a man. Not anymore. As a sissy, you get to enjoy a new world of pleasure and it will feel so natural. Just look at yourselves. You are hot, you are desired. Those men that saw you walking here all wanted a piece. You're finally important. And all it took was a little motivation."

Mistress Lacey now spoke.

"Don't worry anymore about grades or classes. That's all taken care of. Your parents will all receive transcripts in the mail this semester showing perfect grades. That's how much Big U values you."

Wow, my parents would be thrilled. And I wouldn't even have to study or go to class!

"And after this year, you'll all have high-paying, high-rewarding jobs lined up just for you. No applications, no interviews. You'll each get your own job perfect just for you."

Was I dreaming? This was incredible. This sounded better and better.

"But that comes with a price, a price that I think you'll be happy to pay."

Mistress Anya then started speaking.

"You must notice you've undergone some subtle changes. Your voices are higher, your asses are bigger, and you're getting little bumps below your nipples. That's because we put hormones in your smoothies. High doses of them too. Your transformation really has just begun."

What!? I wondered why I had looked and sounded more girly every day. But I thought it was the makeup and outfits. This wasn't what I thought was going to happen!?

"Don't look so angry and confused, Britney." Anya said to me. "This is really what you want. You know it to be true."

I relented, just accepting what was happening to me. I trusted them, they'd led me this far and I just...I just had to know what would happen next to me.

"That's right. Now...Welcome to sluthood. No guilt, no regrets, no shame, no inhibitions. Just fun, and lots of pleasure. But your training has just begun!"

They led us all back to our Beta house. When we walked in, we noticed that different rooms in the house had dildos suction-cupped to the walls. The shower room had dildos suctioned all over the walls. Even the kitchen table had a dildo in the center.

"These are your toys. Take care of them." Lana said as she walked us through the house. There were more motivational posters that had been added.

One had a picture of a girl in slutty bridal lingerie and stroking off a line of cocks.

It read, "Dress for the job...that you want to give."

Another one was a picture of a big hard cock with lipstick marks at the base. It read, "Hard work is measured in inches"

Lana then handed us each small butt plugs.

"These will help you walk better, helping move your hips the right way. Put them in each other. Now."

We complied. Krissy pulled down her shorts and bent over in front of me and I took the plug and eased it into his bum until I felt his asshole give way.

I then unbuttoned my shorts, pulled them down and bent over as Kagney did the same to me. It was a weird feeling. Not painful, but just pressure. My asshole seemed to swallow up the plug and plop it right in place. I took a couple steps and the plug shifted slightly inside me. It altogether wasn't an unpleasant feeling. And it definitely made my walk more accentuated as I had to shift on my feet to keep it in position. My panties rubbed against it holding it in place as I moved about the room.

Lana looked at us walking around the room adjusting to our new anal guests.

"Oh my little sissies, this week is going to be the week that you finally take the big step to become you're meant to me."

_______________

To be continued in Ch. 04!!

Please leave comments and send me messages! I love to hear your ideas for future chapters! I live for your compliments and support, so I want to hear EVERYTHING!

xoxo

LatinaRita