Big U Pride Ch. 03: The Squad Forms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put our panties and lingerie back on and followed Tori to living room.

"Your next lesson is makeup! Each of you has great features, but we need to accentuate them! No better way of getting the right kind of attention than to use makeup to show people where to look!" She said.

She took us to our rooms and one by one showed us how to apply eyeliner, powder, and lipstick. She worked foundation into our skin, tweezed our eyebrows and added eyelash extensions. I was so confused by the flurry of activity, but caught on as she showed me the right technique for each product. Honestly, it was kind of fun using these things to show off my blue eyes and pouty lips. It was like a game to figure out how to best highlight my facial features.

Tori backed away and spun the mirror to face me.

Staring back at me was a sexy pixie blonde girl. I couldn't believe that was me. I brought my hand to my face, looking at the girl in the mirror doing the same. Wow...I was stunning, absolutely stunning. I was the kind of girl that the boy me would stare at on the street and try to get the courage to talk to.

"See? You're so hot!" Tori said. She was right. Wow, it felt so good to feel...hot.

She handed me pink nail polish.

"Here, play with this while I help the others."

I applied the nail polish slowly, watching as the girl in the mirror focused on the task. I smiled at myself in the mirror and saw a cute girl smiling back. I tried looking sexy and smouldering, giving myself a raised eyebrow in the mirror. I looked so tempting!

After an hour of admiring myself in the mirror I heard Tori yell out:

"Ok, bois! Come on out"

I walked out of my room to the living room.

I saw the other sissies walk out too. Oh my god, it looked like a train of sexy sorority girls. Everyone was done up so beautifully, looking like sexy college co-ed girls!

I barely recognized Kris - he was wearing blonde extensions on his already-long hair. He had pink lipstick and his face made him look like the pornstar Elsa Jean. He looked like a pornstar!

And the rest of the boys were equally sexy looking. Jada was enticing as a brunette vixen, looking ready to go out to party!

We paraded around, admiring each other. I couldn't believe it, just how incredible everyone looked. We really did look like a group of sorority girls about to go out on the town!

"Don't you all look amazing!" Tori said. "Now compliment each other."

I turned to Kagney and said to her, "Kagney you look so fucking hot!"

Kagney smiled at me, "Britney you are to die for! I could eat you up!"

My little weiner was getting hard at this sight. It was jutting out of my panties.

"Now, now, Tori. Don't get too excited!" Mistress Tori said.

"Sorry, Mistress! But look at Kagney - he looks like a model!"

"Isn't that the truth." Tori said. "And all it took was some motivation and some makeup with the right clothes. See, just like that you went from boring boys to these irresistible minxes!"

She was right. Overnight we had transformed from the kind of guys no one would give a second look at, to these gorgeous looking things that could get into whatever party they wanted. The sight of us all together would be sure to stop anyone in their tracks.

"Now it's time for some class!" Tori said.

She sat us all down movie room and turned on the television.

"Let's talk about your favorite topic: Pornstars!" She said, and on the screen started a porn scene starring Rachel Roxxx.

"You all must know who this is. I know all of you are addicted to porn. These pornstars are like friends to you at this point. Let's talk about what makes her so special, so beguiling and addicting to watch."

The scene started of her walking around a group of men teasing them with her body.

"Watch how she works the room, how she draws the attention of all of those men. Look at her ability to command the room. Everyone wants her. And why not? She's hot. But she's not just hot, she has a power to her, doesn't she?"

I saw what she meant, Rachel was enthralling. Every move was sensual, every look she gave was tempting.

"Look how she can get them hard with just a sight of her body, with just her walking around a room. That's so hot! I mean, that's like a superpower - she can get a cock hard without even touching it!"

I had to admit, she was getting my little member hard. Tori had a point, Rachel was a temptress, able to get these men hot and wild just with a look. I had never been able to get any attention or be seen as powerful. But Rachel was doing all of that with such ease.

The scene moved on as the men pulled out their cocks and started stroking. She went to guy to guy and rubbed her hand along them.

"Look at her go," Tori said. "She's about to take on a whole group of men all by herself. That's like the Super Bowl of slutdom. Imagine the task ahead of her, how she's about to be brought to new levels of sensation and pleasure. Isn't that exciting?"

It really did sound exciting!

"And she's doing it with such control and confidence. She should be a role model for you bois, an IDOL. Why? Because you need to learn to have that kind of power, that kind of confidence. Isn't that what you've lacked all your life?"

She was right, I never did feel powerful or confident. I really wanted to, but just never knew how. I wasn't a jock or smart, just average and boring. No hobbies, no interesting qualities. I felt lost, I felt looked over. Honestly, I was drifting through life until now.

"We will show you how to have those qualities, how to be a SOMEBODY. But that requires you to change how to see the world and see yourself. I mean, look at yourself. You're all done up like sluts and wearing adorable panties. Could you ever imagine being in this position, wearing skimpy clothes looking like a sex toy?"

Honestly, no. Obviously no. I couldn't believe I had gotten to this point, forgetting how I did so. It was a blur of excitement of meeting Lana and having her take me on a journey. This wasn't what I expected out of college, but for some reason I felt like I belonged right here. I had been on a roller coaster of emotions, but I didn't want the ride to end. It kept getting more exciting each day!

"Of course not. But look at yourselves, you just ARE. You feel incredibly sexy right now, don't you? And all it took was some clothes and some makeup and you became these sexy little things. That's all it took!"

It seemed to simple. I was surprised how quickly my transformation was.

"And shouldn't that mean something to you? That all it took to get you to look like sexy sluts was a little push, a little makeup, a pair of panties? Alpha Men, even regular men would never find themselves in your position. But you just slipped into this so easily. It's as if you were meant to. It's as if you were born for this, made for it. I mean, I barely had to do anything to make you all look so stunning."

She was right. I went from boring boy to sexy girl with barely any work, as if this was a natural transition.

"Why do you think that is? Could it be that this is an abberation? But how - it was so seamless. No, no. This was meant to be. Look at Sissy Jada, for example."

We looked the big-assed brunette vixen among us.

"Stand up for us, Jada." Tori demanded. Jada complied, standing up.

"Look at that body, look at that ass. Look at her pretty face. Does this look like a 'John' or a 'Jada'? I mean, it's obvious. This is how he's meant to look."

Jada was definitely the better form, the one that got attention and looked more confident.

"You can sit down Jada, thank you. Have you ever wondered why your bodies were so small and effeminate? Why your faces were so delicate and your waists so slight. It was meant to be. You weren't meant to be men, you were meant to be something else. Sissies!"

Bambi rose her hand.

"Yes Sissy Bambi?"

"Umm, Mistress. What exactly is that, a sissy? We've been called that for days and I don't understand what that makes me."

"Great question, Bambi! You'll learn in good time what the full meaning is. A sissy isn't a boy, or a gay boy. It's something altogether different. You aren't women, but you look like girls. You can look like incredibly sexy girls, models even. But you're not really a woman. You're somewhere in between. You are the combination of submission and femininity. You dream of being a bimbo, completely empty except for the need to be desired. You want to be the center of attention. A sissy wants to go down the rabbit hole of pleasure."

She had us all entranced.

"And I know what you're all wondering, and yes: You were born to serve Men. That's right, you may not realize it yet but you are submissive toys to Alphas. That may sound so foreign to you, but you'll come to realize it's exactly what you've always wanted. It'll feel so natural. The Bimbo in you will kick in soon enough. You'll realize that the life of pleasure is everything you've always wanted. And that pleasure comes from one place..."

She took a dramatic pause.

"From the tip of a man's COCK."

We gasped.

"Oh you silly sissies, just relax. All in due time."

She continued. "This is a welcoming campus and place just for you. Alpha males here are on the lookout for sissies just like you. You'll learn to love their attention, trust me. They'll be the center of your world soon enough. Trust me, it'll unlock your true selves, and you won't look back."

She turned to the television, which played a video of the pornstar Dani Jensen.

"After all, just ask yourselves what you would do if you looked like her, had her face and her body. Would you play with yourself, get hot girls? Or would you try to be like those pornstars that you've always admired? Would you go out and get a big cock? Whore yourself out for it? Suck cock, get fucked, give into the lust, be a fuck toy, submit to cock. I know what you'd do! You know what you'd choose! The porn has infiltrated your brain for years and taught you the one lesson you know to be true - pleasure is all that matters, and you get it from sucking and fucking!"

Fuck, she was getting us going. Everything she said just sounded so real, so obviously true. She was right, I'd always been curious what the girls in porn felt, why they were acting like such sluts. It must be that the pleasure was so encapsulating, so completely perfect that you had to return for more. And they clearly loved the big cocks that gave them that pleasure.

"And look at yourselves now? Don't you look like hot girls that Alphas would want?"

I looked around and knew she was right, we looked like hot girls with luscious smooth asses and gorgeous faces with perfect makeup.

"You could all be the seductive queens you love in porn. You know it. You can finally be like your role models in porn. I mean, you are hotter than most real girls right now! And trust me, being hot is FUN!"

I was hot. Finally, I was hot. That meant people would want to be with me. I had always thought that would be girls, but I guess being desired by anyone would be amazing...including by big Alpha men.

"Just let your feminine instincts take over, give up on trying to pretend being a man. Trust me, it'll make you more desirable. The guys will go crazy for you, they'll give in for you if you want. You could be with anyone you want, and they'll talk to others about you saying how hot and amazing you are. You could be popular!"

Wouldn't that be amazing, to be popular on this campus. I'd love to be important here. I know I wouldn't do that as a jock, but I guess I could do it as a 'Sissy'.

"You all have perfect assets, perfect faces and asses. These can create reactions in Alphas, if you use them right. You could be like the pornstars you admire. And it's so much fun to flaunt what you have! Alpha will gawk and fondle themselves looking at those assets. They'll feel so lucky to get a chance to spend time with you. Before you know it, you'll be campus celebrities."

That sounded amazing, I'd love to be famous here!

"That's enough lesson for the morning. Time for special videos!" She handed us headphones and changed the video. It was fast moving clips of porn interspersed with shots of big dicks. It was weird, but I kind of liked it. The music was thumping. Tori gave us all blunts that we smoked as we watched. It went on for what must have been hours, because before you knew it, it was bedtime.

We scurried back to our rooms and went to bed. I dreamed of being a pornstar getting ready for her scene. When I looked down I saw big tits and a hot lingerie outfit. I looked around and saw men gathered around me, what must have been a gangbang scene. All eyes were on me. I started swaying as I looked at them. Their eyes were feasting on me, ready to pounce. But I just kept swaying and dancing, moving around the room drawing their attention. I owned the room, I commanded their attention. I was the center of attention and I was loving it. They all started rubbing their bulges as I rubbed myself all over. Then they started unzipping their pants and pulling out their cocks.

I don't remember the rest of the dream but when I woke up in the middle of the night I had cum all over me, I must have "leaked cummies" in the night. I swear that I could hear a voice over the loudspeakers, and it said, "Go deeper, sissy. Go deeper. You want to be the girl. You want to be the slut. Live for pleasure. Live for HIS pleasure." But it was so subtle and before you knew it I was back asleep.

_______________

The next day was similar to the last one, and as was the next and the next. My dreams kept getting more vivid and sexual and I swear the voice on the loudspeaker was there egging me on.

A whole two weeks went by of us becoming experts at makeup, and working out our thighs and butts with intense cardio. I had lost a few lbs, but it seemed my ass got bigger and my nipples more puffy.

My favorite activity was heel-cardio. That was when we all had to wear high heels and walk on the treadmill as it went faster and faster. At first, we all looked like clumsy does but after a couple days we'd gotten the hang of it. And I was the indisputable champion - I could walk at a 3 MPH pace while wearing 4 inch heels.

"There you go, now swish those hips, Britney! Use those long legs!" Candi was complimenting me as she walked.

"You go girl!" Krissy cheered. "You're on the catwalk, baby!"

I giggled but didn't lose by balance. I accentuated by walk by putting my hand on my waist, and pretended to toss my hair back. I must have looked like a model! And the other sissies were so complimentary. We had started to become a real squad, supporting each other in every bit of our new training regimen.

When the end of the week came around, Mistress Tori walked in on us in the morning all dolled up and in panties. We didn't need any coaching anymore. She handed us short denim Daisy-Duke short shorts and tight white shirts. The shirts read, "CheerBois" on them in pink with rhinestones.

"Time to go out! It's been a whole two weeks and you're all ready to unveil yourselves to the world!"

"I don't know, Mistress Tori," Candi said. "It sounds so embarrassing! We'll be teased and bullied!"

"Don't be silly, just go along with it, trust me."

I don't know if it was the weed we'd all been smoking that morning, or the week of gaining confidence as we grew into our feminine looks. But we were so compliant, just going along with whatever the Mistress told us.

So we did, putting on the short shorts and shirts. Our legs were rubbed in oil and looked long and shiny. We each wore 3 inch heels to finish the outfit, making our legs seem even longer and our butts plumper.

Stepping out, we realized how long we'd been inside. The sun was almost blinding. But that didn't stop us, we started walking around the campus, going around the quad by the academic buildings.

I felt so tense, but as soon as we heard the first guy whistle at us, I eased up.

One guy passed by us and said, "Goddamn. Where you girls headed to?"

We smiled awkwardly but kept walking, side by side down the sidewalk. Krissy put her arm around mine and smiled at me. It was incredibly, people were staring at us. It was the first time I felt so...noticed. And I loved it.

When one guy smiled at me, I summoned my courage and smiled and winked at him. I noticed her then started walking differently, and that's when I saw the bulge in his gym shorts. Omg, did I just do that? Did I just get a guy hard? Wow that felt...kind of amazing. It really was like a super power! I mean, it did feel kind of gay which I don't know how I felt about that, but wow it was amazing to get that kind of immediate response to my looks.

We made our way to Frat Row with Tori leading the way. The jocks were out on their patios, having barbecues and drinking the Saturday away. And they stared, enjoying the show of us Sissies walking by them in our little shorts.

As we passed the football frat, one of the players came up to us. His name was Danny D, and he was one of the wide receivers and really popular. People said he'd make pro before graduating.

He gave us all leering looks up and down our bodies. While staring at us he talked to Tori.

"So this is the new batch, huh?"

"Oh yeah, Danny. Handpicked. I think it might be the best class ever."

"That's saying a lot. Last year's was wild. I was sad to see them all go and get acquired. One day I'll get one of my own."

"As soon as you make pro, Danny. Then you can take one along. But until then, you just get to enjoy them like everyone else."

"And that I will. When will they be ready?"

"Soon, Danny. We just need a bit more time."

"I better be the first to know as soon as they are." Danny said, licking his lips and adjusting his crotch with one hand as he looked at me. I shuddered. This was a weird feeling, having a guy get aroused looking at me. I was scared by it, but also kind of liked it. I felt like I had a power over him, like his desire for me was a tool I could use.

So I winked at him.

"Fuck, that one's gonna be trouble." he said, nodding at me.

"Ah yes, Britney. Lana knows how to pick 'em."

"That she does, that she does."

We tore ourselves away from Danny's lustful eyes and kept walking, and I gave my butt an extra shimmy knowing that he was still watching. I looked back and he smiled at me.

We kept walking, our heels clicking on the concrete as we enjoyed the catcalls of other guys at the different fraternities.

And then we got to the Mistresses' Kappa house and Tori led us in.

Inside the living room were all the Mistresses all dressed up for summer fun in cute sundresses.

"Well well well," said Mistress Lana. "Don't you all look tasty!"

"Thank you Mistress," we replied.

"Did you enjoy your little slut walk?"

We nodded. She looked at me.

"How did it make you feel Brit?" she asked.

I paused. But I knew the answer.

"Powerful."

"Good boi. Remember, submission is power."

"Yes, Mistress."

We all took a seat while the Mistresses hovered over us.

"By now you must realize that your life is changed forever. You are no longer those little boys that came to Big U. You're something more, something better. You are SISSIES. And not only that, you are Big U's CheerBois. You'll learn what that fully entails in due time."

She went on.

"Think of this as the greatest opportunity you've ever been given. It's the opportunity to unleash your full potential. This is your chance to live out your fantasies. No more masturbating alone to pornstars. You get to BE that girl in the pornos. You no longer wish you were with that hot girl in the pornos, you can now BE that girl. And you get to enjoy all the pleasures of being her."

Mistress Alexis spoke up now.

"And you'll do that as a group. This squad, this CheerBoi squad will be your friends till the end. You will support each other and bring each other along this journey."