Big U Pride Ch. 06c: Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned loudly, my body thrashing about. These sensations were new. I had cum while being fucked before, and I thought those were sissygasms but I guess I was wrong. I guess I had to fully embrace being Britney to truly get a taste of what it could be like. It was immeasurably intense, as I shook and gyrated, my hole gripping onto his buried cock like a deathtrap. I lolled my head from side to side, my body overwhelmed by the intense sensations shooting through me. It was like an atomic pleasure bomb exploded inside my hole and its aftershocks rocked my body.

Meanwhile Mr. Strathmore just kept shooting his thick voluminous load into me. "Here you go, here you go, fill that hot young sissy pussy of yours." He mumbled. The luxurious pulsations throbbed in my sissy pussy until finally I dropped my head onto his chest and felt his cock dedicate the last of its load into me. I just luxuriated into the serene bliss that I felt, gasping as I recovered from that sissy cunt-throbbing climax.

That was it, the real sissygasm. It put everything else in my life to shame.

We were both breathing heavily. Mr. Strathmore broke the silence by saying, "Do you think your mom would be offended if I said that was the best fuck of my life."

I started laughing loud at that. "So weird, omg so weird." I said to him. He started laughing too.

"Seriously Britney." He said, breathing heavily. "I needed that. It's been absolutely crazy at work and I needed this."

"Of course, Sir." I said to him.

"No seriously, Britney." He said with a weirdly innocent look in his eyes. "You just made me feel like a goddamn KING. That's just priceless."

I gushed with satisfaction and purpose. His cock was softening inside me and I couldn't help but feel like this pillow talk was a new thing for me. I never really got to debrief, and it was heartwarming (I know, weird to say that) to know that the Alpha appreciated me so much. I wasn't just some fuck-and-dump slut, I was appreciated. I mean, even if I was just a cumulus for their use I was confident that being that for them was a form of honorable service. That's just the sissy truth. No one could shame me for being of use for Alpha men. They needed me, they needed a good sissy.

"Thank you, Sir. It was truly a pleasure serving you." I chose honesty. "I was going through something too, and I felt like the world was conspiring against me. I thought I was walking the wrong path..."

He stroked my hair as I felt his cock completely soften. This felt so deliciously good.

I teared up a little bit, and he used his thumb to wipe away the tears. "I just didn't know what I was good for. I didn't know if I was throwing away my life for a lie that would destroy me. And when I was attacked tonight, I thought that was it. Not just that I was going to get hurt but that my attacker was right. That I had become something that I should be ashamed of."

"No, no absolutely not." Mr. Strathmore said.

"But I know now how wrong he was. I mean, look at me now. I'm with you, I gave you pleasure when you needed it, and I received such incredible pleasure in doing so."

"Yes, gurl, you did that so well."

"And there are Alphas out there just like you who need me. It's not shameful that they want me sexually...I am desired, I am wanted. My holes are begging to be used by them, it's just biology. Why should I be ashamed of that biological truth? I shouldn't...just like a athlete knows their body was meant for sport, I know that my body is meant for pleasure. And Alphas like you are deserving of that pleasure."

I felt consumed by power. My revelations were freeing and gave me a strength I didn't know before. I wanted to unleash that power, to become the form of myself that I was meant to be.

I looked down at Mr. Strathmore and slowly started grinding my hips against his, feeling his soft cock start to harden again.

"I am a sissy, I am Britney, I am a proud Cheerboi. And I'm here to serve Alpha men like you Mr. Strathmore. Your pleasure is my pleasure." I ground my hips harder, reveling in the feeling of a cock hardening at my efforts. Just witness what I could do to a man like this! "And I want you to fuck the living daylights out of me!" I smiled through the drying tears as he lifted me up and flipped us around so I was on my back, missionary style.

The rest of that night was a blur of intense pleasure as Mr. Strathmore fucked me missionary like a crazed animal, using my hole like it hadn't been used before. After he dumped that second load in my ass we caught our breaths as he showered me with compliments about how he'd never had a woman twice in one night. That's right, show me a woman who could do what I did for him!

Mr. Strathmore was a true gentleman. He called his private driver to pick me up. I must have looked a mess, sweaty and unkempt from the ravishing of a lifetime, but I held my head high. The driver put up the divider when I got into the backseat.

My first call was to my mom.

"Honey, it's so nice to hear your voice. How's Big U.? Lana tells me that you've been struggling lately."

"I am Mom, or I guess I was. I got some clarity tonight, something I've been searching for. And you wouldn't believe who helped me."

"Pray, tell darling!"

"Well, first, as weird as it is to admit. Jimmy Parlon."

"That thug?" My Mom responded, disgusted at just hearing the name. "That one was always destined for nothing. That whole family is disgraceful."

"I know Mom. And you're right. He tried to attack me tonight." I admitted to her.

"That's it, I'm going to march over there to their house and rip them a new one. Are you hurt!? Where are you, I'm coming to get you."

"No no, Mom I'm fine. Thank you but I'm fine. He didn't get the chance. He tried to, and he threw some insults at me that made me doubt everything."

"Don't listen to those intolerant scumbags. You are perfect, honey, exactly as you are."

"That's the thing, Mom. I didn't realize it. I know what you did to get me into the Cheerbois and I so appreciate your support. I mean, was it weird that my mom was trying to make me a sissy? Yeah I guess so."

She interrupted me. "'Make you'? Honey you were always this way, you just didn't realize it. I'm so sorry, I just thought I was giving you the freedom and the opportunity to explore yourself."

"Yes! I know Mom and that took me a while to understand but I do now. It's just that...I hadn't really appreciated that 'Brian', your son, wasn't the real me. I had thought I was putting on the face, the identity of 'Britney'. But it wasn't until tonight that I realized it was the other way around."

"Oh sweetheart, this is huge for you."

"And that's not even the best part. Guess who I spent the night with?"

"Oh, who who!?" She asked excitedly. We were like sorority sisters ourselves.

"One Mr. J. Strathmore."

There was a pause. Was she weirded out?"

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "That horndog has been asking about you ever since you spied on us!"

"You mean he was trying to get with me?" I asked. How intentional was this encounter?

"Of course he was! He kept asking about how you were coming along at Big U and in the Cheerboi program. I mean, he's a Big U. Grad himself, played on the football team when me and your father were in college. He was eager to see what you could become.'

"Well let's just say that I showed him exactly what I was capable of." We both giggled. I paused, "So it isn't weird that we both, you know, have been with the same guy?"

"Of course not, sweetheart! I mean, it is sort of odd to say but I kind of think it makes us grow closer. I know this is your journey but I love that this makes me feel like I'm part of it."

I smiled, she was so supportive. "I guess so. Would it be weird if we talked about how ummm...well-endowed he is?"

"Thaaat might be too far," she laughed. "Look, I do NOT ever slut-shame. I know that this Cheerboi life, this sissy life...it's going to challenge you sexually in ways that I can't even imagine. To the average mom this might seem kind of...egregiously wrong to support. But I know the Alphas you'll be with would never hurt you. This is just part of the natural order of things and who am I to get in the way of that? You have a bigger purpose now. Outsiders may find it demeaning but how could it be? You're doing so much good for those men and for Big U. And you've become just so beautiful, inside and out. I've loved seeing you blossom into what you are now."

Now I had to wipe fresh tears from my face again. "Thanks Mom."

"Of course, honey. And your father supports this too. It took him a while, especially knowing that you wouldn't inherit his business now that you have these new responsibilities ahead of you. But he knows that the program will take care of you in perpetuity. Plus we can always help you financially if you ever change your mind on anything."

"I so appreciate that, and tell him thank you for me. Something tells me I won't change my mind on this."

"I know, but just know that we always have your back."

We hung up. I stared at my phone for a few minutes as the car sped along the highway. I knew who my next call would be to, even though I hesitated. I scrolled down to 'L' and found the name and dialed.

"So Britney, ready to return to the fold?" It was Lana.

"No."

"No?" She asked confused. "Then why this call? I thought you were taking a break."

"I was, but I'm not ready to just return to the fold. I want...more."

"More?"

"I'm ready to go 100%, past the point of no return. I want to give myself to this completely. And there's only one way I know for me to take the next step."

Silence, then Lana's voice. "Are you sure? You know if we do this then you can't run away again, you can't take any breaks. This will be you, legally and physically and all. You can't push that stone back up the hill."

I answered with newfound certainty, the kind I never had about anything else before. "I know. I want it. I don't want to run away from this anymore. In fact, there's nothing to run back to. There was never 'Brian', there was just 'Britney' and she won't be caged again. I have to wipe the fiction of Brian away."

"Britney I'm so proud of you. So so proud of you. This is real life now for you. I'll make the phone calls." She hung up and I looked out the window in the darkness and contemplated my new reality.

It was scary and exciting all at the same time, to know that this was happening for real now. My heart raced as I contemplated what my future would look like. I mean, there was still so much mystery. I knew that serving Alphas was my purpose now but I had no idea what that would look like. My time at Big U had to end eventually, but then what would I do? Where would I end up? These questions rolled in my head but I didn't feel fear, I knew that I was going to be cared for by the Cheerboi program. It was just the ultimate curiosity to think about what potential future lay ahead.

I loved that uncertainty because I knew that whatever happened I would be doing what I was put on this earth to do. And I knew that every option would be its own adventure. Back when I pretended to be Brian I had to worry about jobs and maybe taking over the family company and wondering if I had the guts and brains to do that job. But not anymore, I didn't have to worry about any of that worldly nonsense. Now it was clarity of purpose, of mission. I sat back and daydreamed about my future as I felt Mr. Strathmore's cum leak out of my boipussy and around my panties, probably leaving a stain on the carseat. I smiled at the naughtiness of it all.

The car slowed down as we reached the destination. I looked around at the unfamiliar locale. I could hear the loud sound of airplane jets taking off. Was I at an airport?

The divider came down and the driver looked at me via the rearview mirror.

"We are at the destination, m'am." He said formally.

"Where exactly are we?" I asked.

"Regional airport, Mr. Strathmore called and said that he was advised to have you brought here. Apparently you have some powerful friends."

I guess this was part of that exciting future that I had set myself on. I had made made my decision, and I couldn't go back now. I said I was ready for this.

I got out of the car and looked over at the plane on the runway that apparently was waiting for me. On the side was the plane logo, a diamond-outline surrounding the letter 'D'. Painted across the plane was written 'Diamond Industries'. Wow, Dirk Diamond was at it again. The plane door was open with stairs leading up to it. A pair of beautiful women in air hostess dresses - well, very short and slutty versions of them - were standing at the red carpet before the stairs.

But before I walked over, a naughty thought entered my mind. It was like I wanted to see how far this new identity would go, to really sink into being Britney and relegate 'Brian' to history. And I think I also wanted to make sure Mr. Strathmore remembered me.

I opened the front passenger door and sat down inside and looked over at the gruff-looking driver.

"M'am, did you forget something?" He asked.

I crossed my legs and played with my hair. "Well, it's just been such a long night and I forgot how thirsty I've become."

"Oh," he said, reaching in the middle console. "We have a selection of mineral waters here, as well as some liquor if that's what you mean."

"That's so sweet," I said before reaching out and stroking his leg. "Actually I was craving something...saltier."

About 15 minutes later I was walking up the plane stairs as I licked up the remnants of the driver's cum on my lips. I smiled, remembering how he had yelled "Oh my fucking god you sexy young slut, take it all!" when he grabbed my head and thrust his nice-sized cock into my throat and hot his load.

Now I could end the night knowing I had taken loads in each of my holes today, plus that hand job I gave DeVon. It felt right.

________________________________________________________

The flight crew let me sleep for a few hours before the overhead lights came on. A tall blonde air hostess came by and offered me a leather-lined folio. I thought it was a menu.

"Please let us know if you have any questions about the menu!" She said.

I opened it, expecting to find a list of food but instead saw pictures of women. Actresses, models, pornstars. What was this?

And that's when the pilot's door opened and out walked a familiar, if surprising face.

"Dr. Dickinson?"

She looked exquisite in a red business skirt and white blouse.

"Britney, this is truly a special day for us."

"What...what is this? I asked about the strange menu.

"Lana said you were ready to make the final act of sissyhood. I am here to guide you. Please, open up the menu."

She sat in front of me and pointed at the selections. "I'm sorry if you felt like I was every trying to deceive you or drug you. I know that it can be disorienting to feel like you've been tricked into all this." She waved around the plane.

"I know, I get it now." I responded with understanding. I was getting past all that now.

"I see that and I am so happy for you. But there is something I need you to understand. The hormone cocktails, the drugs, all of that...it wasn't meant to deceive you, but to enhance your experience. This is the challenge of the Cheerbois, we have a short window of time to help you all realize your potential. As you know, it's very tempting to run away from all this."

I nodded, having done that twice already.

"But it would be such a tragic waste if our Cheerboi trainees just jumped shift early, before they got to see the truth of what they really are. I'll tell you what, I used to have a very lucrative business doing therapy for the rich and famous in Manhattan, but I left all that behind to come back to Big U. To be a part of this effort. It's extremely hard work, designing this individualized program for each of you, figuring the right dose of medicines for each of you, curating the selection process. I've worked out every single detail to make sure you have the experience that you deserve. And it does make me so sad when I lost a sissy along the way, and I was so worried we would lose you after the amazing work you had done, and how close you were to the truth about yourself."

So maybe I wasn't just drugged and used. Maybe this was all premeditated for a better reason. For me.

"So yes, I did go a little too far with you with the drugs and high hormone doses. I just felt like you were backsliding while all your fellow Cheerbois were making strides. And I knew that you were my 'white whale' so to speak, I could just tell you were destined for greatness. There have been a few before you that I could see that once-in-a-generation potential. The last time we had someone like that she ended up winning service medals from the Pentagon."

"..."Coco Lovecock" I muttered.

She seemed surprised I knew the name. "Yes, Coco. How do you know her story?"

I remembered one of the DSL brothers told me, "DSL." I said in thought.

"Oh yes of course, exactly, you both share that honor. Even more reason for me to have believed that you were a once-in-a-generation talent. But it's true, I saw something in you and I didn't want to lose you. So I'm sorry if I stepped on the gas too hard, it's just that I needed to give you a little, chemical boost to help you see the light."

I nodded quietly, "I...understand. But I don't want to feel like I don't have control over this again."

"Yes, of course. It was a lapse in judgment, but you got to this point so I know something went right along the way."

I thought about the events of this evening and my entire month of revelations. "I know this is where I'm meant to be. Last night I had something happen to me. I was cruelly mocked and assaulted for being this."

I took a deep breath and continued, "I don't ever want to feel that again, but I also can't go back to pretending to be Brian."

She nodded in understanding.

"I have to make some...changes. I know that means that I won't be able to go back ever. But whatever changes I make to my body I know that my whole spirit, my mind...I'm Britney. I've always been Britney."

I paused.

"It's time for the world to see who she really is."

Dr. Dickinson smiled and put her hands on mine. "Yes, dear. It's far past time for them all to see." She opened the menu again showing me pictures of the sexy women.

"This is what this is for. This is your menu to explore to show us all what Britney looks like."

Oh my god, was it...no, it couldn't be. "Like, I can choose what I want to look like? Is that really possible?"

She nodded, "Dirk has made some interesting investments over the years. It was too...futuristic for the FDA. None of this is regulated, but it's proven, that's for sure. Dirk has dumped tens of millions in research funding in plastic surgery and biochemical advances. There's a surgeon that has perfected the techniques not only the basic plastic surgery stuff, but more advanced things. I'll explain more in detail later, but just know that this is cutting edge technology that could finally free Britney."

"Is that where we're flying? To Dirk's company or something?"

"Oh of course not, honey. This is all off-books. Dirk couldn't risk this work getting raided by the feds, all sorts of regulatory boondoggles. So all this work is done abroad, specifically in the Emirates. You'd be surprised how friendly those oil sheiks are to this work."

She continued, "Dirk is quite close with the Prince of this sandy kingdom. The Prince was actually an international student at Big U. Fabulously wealthy, part of Bull and Horns of course. Let's just say that Dirk's work with his surgeon has supplied plenty of new talent for the Prince's harem."s

Harem?!

"But...it's safe?"

1...456789