Big U Pride Ch. 06c: Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then pulled away and looked at me. And that's when it hit me. I realized where I knew him from! The shock of the revelation hit me like a load of bricks.

"Mr...Mr. Strathmore?!" I said, wide-eyed.

"That's right Britney." he confirmed.

It was him, the man I had walked in on having sex with my mom as my dad just watched from the corner! The man who had cucked my dad!

"How...what...did you know it was me all along?"

"Of course I did, girlie. Your mom has told me all about your journey and when I saw my Cheerboi App alert me you were in the neighborhood, I just couldn't resist."

"But...but isn't this weird?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like...you had sex with my mom! In front of my dad! And now...you're with me!"

"What's wrong with that, sweetheart?" He said, touching my arm. "There's clearly a genetic reason why the girls in your family are attracted to me. It's biology. Plus, you father is a willing cuck in all of this. Probably the best leader in my company."

"It's just a lot to take in!" I said, exasperated that he didn't find this as odd as I did.

"What did I tell you, Britney?" He said knowingly. "Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed. This isn't an exception. This is just the natural order of things." With that he turned and used his strength to easily lift me up off the couch and onto his lap facing him. He put his hand on the back of my head and brought to his. When his lips met mine, I forgot my worries and just let myself get wrapped up in this feeling of desire and intimacy. I was moaning against his mouth, just vocalizing the dissipation of my frustrations and concerns. It was just me and him and our bodies connecting. The world evaporated away around me when we embraced.

After a few minutes he lifted my hips up and I stood before him. He reached into his pocket and offered me a tiny bottle.

"Poppers?" He said. He was offering me drugs. I was tempted but...I didn't want to do this with anything affecting my brain. I wanted to experience this completely as myself.

"Au natural, I like it." He smirked and put the bottle back into his pocket. He then started unbuckling his pants. But something came over me. It was a sense of duty but it was also another feeling altogether. Maybe it was the constant refrain I learned as a Cheerboi: "Submission is power." Maybe I just wanted to savor this experience. Whatever it was, it overwhelmed me.

"Stop." I said, gently. I bit my lip, crossing my legs and swayed side to side. "Let me...please?" I said, knowing that I shan't forget my manners.

"Be my guest, Britney." For some reason every time he said my name it was just so...confirmatory, affirmative. Like, 'yes that's me, of course it's me, was I ever anyone else?'

I kneeled before him and reached up and undid his buckled before unbuttoning his pants and unzipping the zipper, all methodical steps as if I had practiced it a thousand times from this point-of-view. I let him lift his hips up as I pulled down his pants to reveal the tight boxers underneath, wrapping his cock nicely like it was a gift. I felt like it deserved a bow on top. A gift, just for me to unwrap. I wrapped my fingers on the hem of his boxers and started to tug.

But I knew I had to do more, not just pull them down. I couldn't just be...average, you know? I looked straight into Mr. Strathmore's eyes with this pleading look, having mastered that expression, my eyes innocent and needing.

"May I please see it?" I asked him in my sweetest of voices.

He clearly enjoyed that. "You may. It's all yours tonight."

"Thank you, Mr. Strathmore." I said, trying not to rush in pulling down the boxers even though I was impatient to see it in the flesh.

When I did, I was beyond pleased. I remembered what this cock did to my own mom, as weird it was to say. But I could tell why she was so infatuated with it.

I feel like I could write poetry about some of the cocks I've seen, and this one deserved a sonnet. Plain and simple, it was gorgeous. Months ago I would have thought that was a radical and gross thought, to think a cock could be attractive. But now...it was second nature. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Oh my god.." I couldn't help myself as the words just spilled out. "It's beautiful." I stared at the big puffy head as it became turgid in front of my eyes. It looked like a missile ready to launch, surging with power and pointed right at me, its target. My minds buzzing with excitement, and my mouth salivating in anticipation. I sat there on my knees in a trance, staring at his gigantic pillar of flesh as if it was a snake ready to pounce. I didn't even have to say anything as I somehow tore my eyes off of it and looked up at Mr. Strathmore's again.

It's like he understood what I was trying to communicate, even though my mind was moving too quickly for the right words to come out.

"Yes, you may worship it." He said. I nodded gently, grateful that he knew exactly what I was thinking, exactly what I needed.

Like a pet eager to obey my master, I crawled forward between his outspread legs and went straight for that huge cock. I wanted to stat with just a taste and that's what I did as I moved my tongue to lick the tip. It was like I was marking the first spot on my journey, leaving lipstick marks at the flared head. It vibrated in response. It was alive, I swear. It must have had a mind of its own.

I just wanted to take my time, so I licked from the base to the tip, over and over again, in agonizing achingly slow streaks. I just reveled in the heat coming off of this fuckstick. My own clit came alive with the realization that I was on my knees servicing a real cock, a real man, an Alpha. I practically gushed into my panties.

I knew that I mustn't just focus on the shaft so I focused on the huge balls hanging loose in his sack, my mouth watering as I marveled at those lemon-sized orbs that must have been swollen with his hot sperm juice. The thought of it somehow made my mouth water even more. I thought about how much sperm must be in there, how many millions on millions of baby makers that were in need of release. I stuck my tongue out and pressed it flat against his sack before engulfing a ball in my mouth and giving it a warm bath with my saliva. I did the same with the other and popped it out of my mouth. I had to return to the shaft, it was calling for me, it just was.

I ran my tongue back up the thick shaft and got the big flared knob, then ran the tip of my tongue all along the head and especially on the underside of that rope-like coronal ridge.

"That's a good girl, Britney." He said above me. I swam in his affirmation as I stared at his enflamed pink glans before opening my mouth wide and wrapping my lips around his cockhead, clamping down on that turgid shaft. I took a deep breath and dropped my head down, feeling myself more and more if his glorious cock. When I felt the tip bump against the back of my throat, I accepted the challenge and let it invade further, filling my throat with splendorous cockmeat. I had to focus on breathing, trying hard not to gag. I just let myself me utterly stuffed with cock. Mr. Strathmore reached behind my head but didn't pull me down, instead he gathered my hair in his hands and gently guided me up and down, letting my tongue and mouth just suck his shaft in reverence. It wasn't rough, it was almost generous, the way he used my mouth like that. I just let him, surrendering to him, letting my body be used for his and only his pleasure. Time stood still as I just gave myself over to cock worship.

"Fuck you're a great cocksucker." He complimented me. I basked in that. Every time he said something like that it was like a trigger being switched on. His words were more powerful now than any insult Jimmy had thrown at me. That cretin didn't understand what I could do, what I did for Alphas like Mr. Strathmore. He didn't understand the power I had in that moment.

That's right, I had ultimate power in this moment. I thought about that as I pulled my head back and grabbed his shaft before it could fall under its own dense weight. I stroked him and stared at this thick epitome of manhood. I tickled the tip with my tongue as I glanced up at Mr. Strathmore whose eyes were closed in rapture, overwhelmed by the pleasure I was giving him.

Power! I had this business executive, this influential man, this Alpha with a big raging dick...I had him in my hands, he was putty in my hands! I was able to master his cock, something I bet other girls he had been with cowered under. But not me, I was able to play him like an instrument. I knew that if I stopped he would beg me to go on. Why not put that to the test?

I let go of his cock and stopped licking, just letting it sway there up and down.

He opened his eyes, "Baby, what's wrong? You gotta keep going, this is the best head I've ever gotten. No lie. Please give me more of that hot mouth of yours."

I smiled at him. As much as I wanted to feast on that dick more and more, I knew what I really wanted. And what Mr. Strathmore deserved.

I stood up and straddled his knees as I sat down on the couch around him. I reached back and pulled my dress up and pulled my panties to the side. Luckily I had gotten in the routine of pre-lubing my hole because this would have been a real bear had I not.

I reached back and stroked his shaft as I teased my hole with it. Here we go, I thought. I took a deep breath and sat up, aiming that cock-missile at its desired target. No drugs, nor hormones. This was just me, Britney. Doing what came naturally.

I eased his cock inside my anal ring, letting the head slip into me.

"Fuck, fuuuuck." I whispered as I felt the shudders of pain reverberate. I wanted that pain to stop but I couldn't abandon Mr. Strathmore like this. I breathed hoarsely and deeply, letting my air out as I eased down further. His cock felt bigger in my ass than it had in my mouth. Is that even possible?

I bounced slightly on the few inches I had managed to fit inside me. His flared cockhead felt like it locked his cock inside of me.

Then Mr. Strathmore gently grabbed my head again. "Let me." He said to me as he started rolling his hips slowly, like he was stirring his member inside of me, that teasing motion easing more and more cock into my boipussy. It was throbbing in excitement as it was filled like never before. I felt that familiar feeling of lust and desire spread throughout me as I moaned aloud.

"Please...give me more." I groaned. He acquiesced, thrusting slightly more into me, maintaining complete control, his cocksmanship was unrivaled. He grabbed my asscheeks and squeezed tight as he flexed his hips into me, pushing more cock forward. His moves were decisive as he absolutely stuffed my sissy fuckhole with perfect thick dick. I felt the walls of my ass give way as he filled me completely.

Then he did it, he bottomed out inside of me. When I realized it, I reached back and felt between my cheeks. No more shaft left! I had done it! While I was there I tickled his balls a bit, almost like a handshake of thanks.

Then Mr. Strathmore did something I'd never had done before. He lifting me and withdrew his cock until only the tip was just gripped my by anal ring. And then he slowly pushed himself back down, pulling me down into him as I moaned in utter lust as he filled me anew, bottoming out again as he stole the breath from me.

"Oh...Daddy." I said, not being able to help myself. This feeling was just absolutely unparalleled. The nerve-endings in my ravaged boipussy sent pulsing sensations through my body, that delicious feeling of pain mixing with pleasure resulting in this wondrous feeling of...bliss.

That's the only way to describe it. Bliss. I was blissed out on his cock. Blissed out on pleasure, on power, on purpose.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he reached up and gripped the back of my head and brought my lips to his as we embraced in the kiss of a lifetime. Our tongues tangled as we moaned into each other's mouths. And that's when I knew I had to thank him again for these feelings, these supernatural sensations.

This was more athletic than any sport I'd ever played. A thin sheen of sweat covered my body from the work I was doing.

I kept our lips locked as I put my hands on the back of the couch and started lifting my hips up and down, slowly grinding on his cock. Then I moved my hips faster, bouncing on a few inches of cock and progressing along until I was really riding it, dragging my hole up the length of his cock then all the way down. Slowly then faster. We never broke our lip-lock as I did. The delicious pain of being stretched and completely filled absolutely consumed me as I rode him ever faster. He kept up the lip mashing as he let me practically use his big cock to fuck myself, and my girly moans echoed into his mouth. I don't know what was so mesmerizing and intoxicating about this experience, but I felt other-worldly as I rode Mr. Strathmore.

It was so different then masturbating. Now off of all the drugs I could finally understand this. Maybe the drugs got me to the point where I could try this but now with my head clear of all of it, I could come to terms with my new reality. It was so plain to see but I hadn't completely embraced this truth until now. I had already shed off many of my prior misconceptions thanks to Lana, like how I thought about 'sluts' or promiscuity or how girls shouldn't be ashamed for enjoying a hard cock. And I had indulged too, getting to feel pleasure in that way. But it never felt completely right, had it? I felt ashamed when I indulged, when I was used for sex. I could never embrace this fully, I just couldn't. Despite all that Lana and Dr. Dickinson had tried to make me see.

Something about today, it clicked.

This feeling of being full of big hard cock was utterly irreplaceable. It simply was. No other physical experience rivaled it, nothing I had ever done before in my life could come close. This wasn't the boring boy masturbation either that was escalated too fast and ended too quickly, barely reaching any meaningful peak. This was constant pure uncut pleasure, like a new galaxy exploding into existence inside my core. I felt so filled - no, fulfilled. Every time that cock rammed into me it elicited a high pitched girly moan that was like all the doubt was being pushed out of my body. More importantly, every time I felt him moan in satisfaction it provided joyful fulfillment to me, like I was finally doing what I was born to do.

This was me. I was Britney. It sounds lame, but remember in that batman movie when Alfred asked Bruce if he was really Bruce playing Batman or if it was the other way around. I understood that now. I had been Britney masquerading as Brian for all my life. When I started this Cheerboi life I thought the Kappas, the Doctor, even Lana were all trying to make me into Britney, as if this was a mask I was wearing. It pained me every time I started to shift into this identity, this weird existential pain. I had thought it was the pain of doing something wrong, as if I was betraying myself as Brian whenever I did Britney things.

But that was a complete and utter lie. One that until now I had been blind to. It felt weird to say, but I think I had Jimmy to thank for this realization. When he came at me like he did, I felt I was Brian in Britney's clothes, in her skin. He was able to make me feel that boundless shame because he tapped into that identity crisis.

But he was wrong! I wasn't Brian trying to be Britney, though that wouldn't justify his violence. No...I WAS BRITNEY. Brian was the mirage, the fake double identity!

And as Mr. Strathmore grabbed my hips and started pounding into my boipussy I broke our kiss and screamed aloud. I gave a shriek like a succubus in heat. It was that sweet abandon, that release. It was like I was being exorcised, as if Brian was being exorcised from my body so that Britney could take full form.

And when Mr. Strathmore looked up at me and said, "Fuck, princess you have the tightest hole I've ever felt." I felt indescribable pride in myself. Because this is what Britney loved hearing from Alpha men. The voice of Brian, the one that would have thought that this was demeaning and gross...it was near-silent now. I needed Britney's voice to take over. She wouldn't have felt ashamed when Jimmy called her a faggot tranny. Not at all, she would have held her head high and pushed past that little worthless monster and gone back to be with those who appreciated her, who needed her. She would have gone back to DeVon and Coach and Ridley and basked in the glory of having convinced DeVon to come to Big U. She would have flirted and giggled and laughed, surrounded by important Alpha men who knew how important a sissy was to the true world order.

And when I replied to Mr. Strathmore, "Give me all of that perfect Daddy dick, Sir! Show my boipussy how a real man fucks!" I did so without the slight reluctance that had held me back in previous trysts. It wasn't the drug-addled admission of an almost-sissy, no no, it was the honest yearning of a full-fledged sissy who knew how to drive her man wild. It wasn't demeaning, it wasn't weakness. It was surrender of the highest form, the kind that gives oneself power by its perfect performance. Mr. Strathmore started pounding into my body like he was possessed.

I had gotten him into this state of frenzy, my body, my actions, my looks. My clit was stiff and dripping inside my panties, tucked away but responding to this treatment. But more importantly, I was awash in the blissfully luxurious feeling of totally submitting to this Alpha male's will, and that feeling overwhelmed me with pleasure in a fantastical way, blossoming inside my young lush body, my boipussy thrumming intensely with unbelievable sensations as his cock explored my depths. I just got to enjoy this cock. It wasn't an effort, I just got to enjoy the raw unfiltered pleasure that could be obtained from that good dick.

How could there be shame in this? How could I ever deny I was Britney now? How could I even contemplate going back to that charade of a life as Brian? I don't even know how I could go another day without needing to feel like this. In fact, how did anyone who had ever considered the sissy life for one second deny that this wasn't life's ultimate goal? I was living on cloud nine and I didn't want to come back to earth.

This wasn't just bodily pleasure, this was pleasure from fulfilling my true purpose in life. I was receiving pleasure from giving pleasure. I was exercising my strengths by making an Alpha feel like a God. This was my superpower. I could never have a superpower as Brian, but as Britney I was a Goddess, a living breathing avatar of Aphrodite herself!

The veins in Mr. Strathmore's neck were engorged and his face strained and red as he looked up with me with almost a pleading look. That's right, the powerful male looked at me like that! He cried out, "Britney...I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum you fucking perfect piece of ass!" His breaths short now.

I needed this, truly and utterly NEEDED it. I knew that there was just no going back now, that Britney was here to stay. But a voice in the back of my head said, 'Let him remake you from the inside out. Once he cuts in you, that seals the deal. You truly can't go back after he cuts inside your boipussy. Make it official.'

I moaned to Mr. Strathmore, "Do it, Daddy! Cum in me! Dump that hot load into my hole!" And then I said something so silly but that just captured how enraptured I was at that moment.

"Give me your cum, please! Make me pregnant, sir!" It was so stupid but for some reason make Mr. Strathmore groan out loudly.

His cock swelled inside me and it started. A thick rope of cum spewed forth deep inside of me as he buried his cock to the hilt, basting my insides. His fingers dug into my skin as he held firmly onto my asscheeks, folding my insides with a torrent of his semen. It may have been the third blast that did it, setting me off as I started to shake uncontrollably.

1...34567...9