Big U Pride Ch. 06c: Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw Coco, right?"

I remembered the Bull & Horns induction night. "Yes, she was stunning."

"She got her work done there with Dirk's surgeon. She was actually one of the early subjects. Nothing short of excellence for the Cheerbois."

I didn't even need to think about it then. I wanted this, Britney needed this. The Jimmy Pardot's of the world would never be able to come at me again. And the Mr. Strathmore's of the world would be speechless when they saw me. I would be the goddess I really was inside.

"Perfect, I'm in."

"Good girl." She said, making me feel tingly inside when I heard those words. "Flip through it and mark what you like. Specify which features you want. Not just the physical stuff, if you know what I mean."

I opened up the menu and got to work, like a kid in a candystore. I went through the familiar actresses, writing next to Margo Robbie "eyes" and then under a picture of Megan Fox I wrote "eyebrows", "Irina Shayk - lips", "Blake Lively - hair" and on and one it went. Then it got to the pornstar section of the menu and I couldn't stop my scribbling. Just a sample of what I requested:

The basics:

"AJ Applegate - ass"

"Kimmy Granger - hips"

"Jillian Janson - asshole"

"Kali Roses - voice"

Then the bolder requests, more aspirational:

"Riley Reid - flexibility"

"Mia Malkova - innocent look"

"Stoya - sultry eyes"

Then the truly outrageous requests:

"Adriana Check - libido"

"Adira Allure - sluttiness"

Then a page of just individual attributes, and I checked off boxes:

"Hair type - long"

"Hair color - blonde"

"Highlights - yes"

And the part that made me really think:

"Breast size"

I knew that this was something that I had been bothering me. I had grown jealous of girls' tits, specifically how they drew in the attention of men and the fact that they could be used for cockplay. But I also wanted to maintain a certain innocent look, not just have huge tits, even though those did sound fun. I thought for a while, pondering my options.

"Breast size - C cup"

I looked through different pages about hips, abs, skin tan tone, and made my selections. It felt a little like I was Dr. Frankstenstein and about to make myself into some monster, a grotesque amalgamation of all these different traits. But I trusted the process and was endlessly curious about the final product. That product being, well, me.

"Do..." I asked her. "Do I have to get rid of my...you know, penis?"

"First of all honey, let's call it what it really is. Your sissyclit, right? Now ask me again."

"Do I have to get rid of my sissyclit?"

"Of course not. In fact, it's not what anyone wants. The men that are financing these surgeries, they insist on you keeping it. Remember, they don't want some boring girl. They want a sissy who always knows her place. What better way than to make sure you keep your sissyclit? It will work differently, sure, but it must stay."

I pondered that, grateful that I would retain some part of me. It just didn't feel right to lose it for some reason. It didn't remind me of 'Brian', but rather it drove me wild when I compared it to Alpha's cocks.

"Years down the road you may choose to lose it, to get yourself a girl-pussy." She explained. I thought about that, not knowing what I would do in the future. "But let's be clear, these men have a particular fondness for boipussy. They can get girl-pussy whenever they want but they come to us for what they really want."

Dr. Dickinson took my filled out menu from me and we toasted with some champagne. She then gave me a Xanax so I could relax and sleep for the rest of the long flight. I made use of the luxurious plane, taking one of the rooms and staring out at the clouds until my eyes shut from the heavy weight of exhaustion. I felt like this might be the last time there was a 'Brian' that would be going to sleep. Perhaps Britney would greet the world finally when I awoke.

______________________________________________________

I barely remembered getting there. I remembered being escorted to what looked like a 5-star hotel overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gulf. Then there was a meeting in a fancy medical facility with the surgeon, Dr. Christian Troy, who had a pleasant Australian accent. He introduced me to "The Institute" and the recovery process and had me sign a bunch of forms that I barely skimmed. I was still buzzing with excitement about getting to this stage in my development. I just wanted to get it done as quickly as possible.

Dr. Dickinson stayed with me throughout the whole thing, bringing me from room to room where a series of nurses and staff examined my body and Dr. Troy drew all over my body with a marker. I felt like a lab rat as I was thoroughly examined and marked and I had vials of blood drawn. But Dr. Dickinson reassured me that this was a normal part of the pre-surgical evaluation.

I wish I could remember the exact day I had the surgery. I would have marked it on my calendar to celebrate as my new birthday. But it was all sort of a blur. I remember getting a medication to calm me down as I sat in some white papery gown. A nice nurse had me take it and drink some water before I started to feel sleepy. And then it all went blank.

I woke up in a hospital suite laid out in bed and with my arms and legs strapped to some harness device. My throat was sore and I couldn't even speak, just straining my voice in a hoarse way. I then felt horrible pain throughout my body. I started to panic and thrashed as much as I could before a nurse came in and gave me some sort of medication through my IV and I went back to sleep. That happened over and over, and I would be lying if I said that it wasn't so so frightening.

Eventually the pain started to become manageable and I could start to whisper what I needed. I don't know how long I was hooked up to all these devices, it was just a long sequence of pain and sleep and pain and sleep. Eventually I was unhooked from device after device but still bedridden.

One day Dr. Dickinson came through the door and I was exhilarated to see a familiar face.

"Hey girlie!" She said before coming by me and stroking my head.

"Hi!" I said, and was immediately started.

My voice! It was so different. I had...a real feminine voice! None of that modulation I had to do before. This was just...my voice now. It had a nice rasp to it, this vocal fry that made me sound like some Beverly Hills bimbo but also added some mystery to me.

"Don't yell too much, you need to recover," Dr. Dickinson said. "But that's just a taste of the changes. Crazy, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah". I loved the way that word came out of my mouth. I wanted to say more but I knew I had to recover.

Dr. Troy walked in with a clipboard. "I see my all-star patient is starting to come-to." He pulled a seat up next to Dr. Dickinson. "This is a long recovery process, weeks before we can send you back home. But it's worth it, we have state-of-the-art rehab and the best nurses you can buy. Plus," he pointed to bags of medicines above my head. "You still need some of these meds I developed to help seal the changes in. I did a lot of work on you, after all you gave me lots of requests!"

I asked him the question that was top of mind. "Can...I see?"

"Not yet, darling. You're all wrapped up in bandages anyways. But with all the swelling you don't even look like what you will eventually. Just need some time and meds and it'll all come together beautifully."

The next few days I started working with all sorts of nurses and specialists to help with my voice strength and to start walking again.

The interesting thing at night was that they would put some VR machine on my head and show me sissy Hypnos. I knew many of them but most were new and focused a lot on affirmations and purpose. I found them so relaxing. I put on one called "Bimbo Dreams", with its rapid-fire clips of hot blondes with buxom bodies set to techno music. I felt stirrings from below but not like before. Hard to explain but different.

Every night they would play one particular hypo. It was so familiar but my consciousness only retained some parts of it. I remembered the voice of one very sexy-sounding woman:

"A strong man is looking down at you and he proudly says, 'you belong to us now, sissy.' That's a good girl, you want to be owned, you want to be give pleasure to Alpha men. You have a primal need to be filled, for them to take advantage of you. Don't you want to feel their thrusts? Their pumps? Don't you want them to fill your sissy pussy with their superior cum? Don't you to feel their approval fill you up? Don't you want to know the ultimate pleasure of being taken by a dominant Alpha male? You need it so bad. You can't live without Alpha men giving you the most perfect sissygasms, can you? So work for it, show them you deserve that. By the perfect sissy for them!"

Every day I got better and better. Eventually my hair was released and Dr. Dickinson would comb it for me. I loved the blonde hair that surrounded my face. I felt so girly!

The way I walked was also different. Before I would have to affect a feminine walk, but now my hips just moved differently. It was like my asscheeks bounced, my hips swayed. There was more of a natural arch in my foot, almost like it needed a heel to slip into.

When I got to see my new tits I almost fainted with joy. They were absolutely perfect. They had such a firm but soft texture, and stood straight out. Not like those bolt-on tits, but close. There was a curve to them that made them look natural. My nipples were like these stiff erasers, sticking right out. One night I slept on my side and looked down to see my new tit mounts and the valley in between, down to my new tapered waist and tanned statuesque legs.

Weeks passed quickly, what between the utter exhaustion I felt after the surgery, the meds, and hypo-filled sleep. The day finally came for me to leave the hospital. Dr. Troy came back and made me sign some more papers. He told me that I was free to do with my body whatever I wanted, I was 100% recovered. He did warn me that the passage of time may have some affects on my body, whatever that meant. Then he said something I didn't understand.

"I can't wait to see who gets your key."

Dr. Dickinson walked past him as he left the room. She was beaming, so excited to get to show me around. The thing is, there had been no mirrors in my hospital room so I had no idea what my face looked like. Plus, I hadn't seen my sissyclit the whole time, thanks to some catheter they put in me and a cast around it that came off before I had practiced walking but was replaced by heavy underwear.

"I want this to be special" she said as she placed a black eye mask on me. She escorted me by hand outside where I felt the hot sun on my body, a welcome sensation. It was weird, I could feel the wind on my body so differently. It was like I could feel every skin-pore as the air blew on them. I felt so...vibrant!

I steadied myself as she had us get in a car and then back to our hotel she said. We went up to her penthouse suite where she guided me to the far side of her living room.

"Ok, now you can take it off." a voice said. It wasn't Dr. Dickinson's

With trepidation I lifted the mask off and looked. I was facing a window that oversaw a night-filled city skyline outside. I could kind of make out my face in the reflection in the window.

"Ta-da!" Said that same voice in the corner. I looked right and saw Lana standing there with a full length mirror in her hands, facing me!

"Oh my god!" I shrieked.

"You know I wouldn't miss your unveiling! Dr. Dickinson's got the day off, it's my time to awe at my Brit!"

I was about to run to hug her, this girl who started this all for me, but then I saw myself in the mirror.

I truly couldn't believe it. It was like Dr. Troy had created me out of clay, giving me all the features I asked for and more. But it all somehow looked natural and...REAL.

I walked up to the mirror and studied my face. I had locks of blonde hair that framed my face, my blue eyes dazzling. But my face was completely feminine now, no trace of male left. I looked like a model, like an actress! But I had all those things I wanted, that sultry look, that inviting stare. My cheekbones were high and my jaw was soft but defined. He must have used some lip fillers because my lips looked so full and inviting! Talk about DSL's lol!

"Take that rag off" Lana said, referring to the hospital gown I was still in. I lifted it over my head and discarded it.

I stood there in all my glory, my nude body against the windows facing the city. My eyes were immediately drawn down. My sissyclit had this pink cage around it. I touched it gently, the plastic against my fingers.

"What...what is this?"

"It's a clitty-cage, sweetie. It's part of the process. You can still do all the things you need to do with it on, if you know what I mean. But it must stay on for now. It has a thumbprint lock that only a special few can open, including one very special person."

I suddenly knew what Dr. Troy had been referring to, but still unsure about what he meant by it. Who was that 'special person'?

I was going to ask more questions but was distracted by my body. It was stunning! My C-cup tits were perky and my tummy was thin and pert. My hips flared out to an ass that could kill.

"It could out-compete Kim Kardashian's!" Lana exclaimed. I giggled, my high cute voice resounding through the room.

"Dr. Troy made some interesting modifications too. You only need to do your...how should I say, 'business', about every 2-3 days and it will be almost nothing. He explained the science to me but I don't remember exactly. But it means that you don't have to worry about any 'accidents'"

Amazing, I thought. This was cutting edge stuff!

"So," Lana said. "We have another couple days here. Tomorrow we should spend on the beach working on your tan. The hospital lights did nothing for your skin. Then we can do some shopping. But for now I can think of only one thing we need to do with that body..."

She paused before shouting, "Fashion show, girl!"

The rest of the night I tried on every type of clothing possible, from skimpy bikinis to ball gowns to lingerie. It was amazing, to fit so perfectly in all of these, and to look so SEXY! I was drop-dead gorgeous, the kind of gal that would make a guy drool at the site of her!

Lana and I giggled and fell onto the couch wearing sexy sleep numbers. It felt so weird to be with this girl again, she had seen me through my whole journey, guided me on every step. And here I was, looking as hot as her.

"So, how does it all feel?"

I responded the only way I knew how.

"I feel like...no, I am...Britney, finally!"

________________________________________________

The next couple days it was just the two of us, me and Lana. We tanned out on the beach, did some shopping in the hotel's shopping complex. I reveled in the eyes that followed me, even the leering of the men. I was an object of desire, I was a somebody. When the day came to return home, back to the States and Big U., I was a little trepidatious I would be returning as this brand-new person, and I felt the emotional weight lay heavy on my shoulders.

When we stepped up to the tarmac to board our private plane, Lana looked at me and said, "It's ok, Brit. It's time." She grasped my hand and we boarded our plane. When the plane took off I put on my headphones and looked at the screen in front of me, clicking through options of what to watch for the ride back. This plane, being Dirk's, had an option for 'Adult Entertainment' and within that I saw it also had a 'Hypnos' section. I was obviously not his first sissy to fly on his plane. I clicked on it and selected an option for 'Hypno Sleep' and caught some z's to the sweet tones of the narrator.

I woke up when we landed and followed Lana to our car which whisked us off back to Big U. I felt like I was seeing everything here for the first time. Wearing a pink dress and white pumps I shifted a bit in my seat, still getting used to the clitty cage I was wearing. It wasn't painful, maybe slightly uncomfortable but I was slowly adapting. It was like this constant reminder that this clitty wasn't a cock, not that I needed a reminder since it was so small. In fact, I think the surgeon made it smaller somehow. It was like an acorn with tiny berries in my sac underneath.

When we pulled up to the Beta House I expected Lana to come in with me, but she stayed in the car as the driver brought my bags up the house front door.

"Go ahead, this is your real home now."

My eyes welled up as I leaned over to hug Lana tightly. "Thank you so so sooo much" the words spilling out of my mouth in their high-pitched femme tones, something I was still getting used to.

"All I did was spot your potential, you're the one that made the tough choices and put in the hard work."

"No, I owe you so much for getting me here. I'm, like, so grateful Lana. I can't even express it."

"You don't owe me anything, but you can live up to this by being the best sissy you can be."

"You know I will, Lana. The Cheerbois are my life now. Nothing else."

She patted my head kindly. "Good girl." Those words, they triggered me again, making me feel warm all over.

I walked up the front door and knocked.

I almost didn't recognize the person who opened the door. This blonde bob-haired dream of a girl looked at me as she opened the door.

"Oh...my...god. Britney? You look so freakin' gorgeous." The girl gave me a hug.

"Am I at the right place?" I asked.

"Britney, it's Krissy!" She said.

What?! I swear I was staring at a lookalike for Amanda Seyfreid from Mean Girls.

"I did it, girl. I got my surgery too! We look HOT!" Even her voice was different, femme like mine but sweet and playful. She would have been my dream girl when I was Brian, like some girl-next-door type. She even went with the D-cup tits! I joked about how I was jealous of her bigger boobs, and she said she was jealous of my big ass.

We huddled on the couch, telling each other all about how we got here and our experiences from surgery. I told her all about how I made my decision and how I put Brian in my past.

"So proud of you gurl" she said, hugging me.

"You too, Krissy. Can you believe how far we've come? It's like that first day of college feels like decades ago!"

"I know, totally. I'm starting to forget what life was like as Kris. I mean, so boring and bland and empty. Now I just feel so fun and light and happy!" She sounded like such a bimbo but she had a point.

"Plus, I'm loving the new jewelry!" She said, lifting up her skirt and pulling aside her lacy panties to reveal her tiny clit covered in a bejeweled cage.

"It is kind of cute, isn't it?" I said, lifting my dress to show her my pink cage.

"Totally! It's so cool that we all have one, it's like, 'Welcome to the sissyhood!'" We giggled at that.

"And never forget, SSST." She said.

"SSST?" I asked, confused about the acronym.

"Sissy Sisters Stick Together. Remember? It's the Cheerboi motto."

"Oh right!" I said. She then put out her pinky.

"Bambi said she learned the official greeting for it too. Lemme show you!" She hooked her pinkie around mine then pulled me in close. She then open mouthed kissed me, our tongues dancing together. She tasted like the sweetest cherry pie. She then used her other hand to reach around and gently probe my hole through my panties. When the broke the kiss she nibbled at my lip before saying,

"See, isn't that just so cute!" I nodded in agreement, still tasting her on my lips.

"So...now what do we do?" Krissy asked.

I thought about all my unfinished business on campus, "I guess I have a phone call I've waited too long to make." I said.

1...456789