Big U Pride Ch. 06c: Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doubled over on the table, the silverware clanking as he let out a long groan. I stroked his cock as I felt it jerk and spasm in my hand, spraying the inside of his pants with his jizz which draped my hand in its liquid warmth. I kept stroking at slower paces until I noticed him regain his breath.

His breath was still ragged when he looked over at me. I mean, REALLY looked over at me. It was like I finally had enough worth to get his respect, whereas before I was just a decoration. But not now. He was looking at the person who just extracted his load in spectacular fashion. I had shown him that I could take him. How's that for power?

"Goddamn...I mean God. Damn." He said.

I smiled coyly, my hand still in his pants. I slowly extracted it, with his jizz dripping all over it. I knew what men like this liked to see. And I knew that deep down I was curious. I put my cum-glazed hand up to my lips and licked up his salty treat. The taste was familiar, and it felt like an energy drink for the soul. I felt like I had been missing this for so long and now I got what I needed. Mind you, it's not that his cum was some floral dessert or anything. But it just had this taste that I can't describe, like it had the perfect combo of salty and sweet, with the gooey texture...for some reason I had found myself craving this exact thing. I just couldn't explain it but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

DeVon was practically bug-eyed as he saw me go ga-ga for his load. It was like he'd never had a girl do this for him.

It was at that most inopportune time that the water came back around to our table. He certainly noticed DeVon's disarray and my flush face.

"The kitchen is about to stop taking orders. Are you sure you're not interested in any dessert?"

I looked up at him and said in my most teasing of voices, "Oh no, I already got my creamy dessert!"

"Right...ooook" the waiter said, clearly finding us to be the strangest pair he'd ever served here. He walked away looking confused as I cleaned up my hand with my tongue like a cat licking its paws.

DeVon had gathered his energy by that point, at least enough to say a full sentence. "That was fucking incredible. I never known a ho like you before. Fuckin' shameless!"

I smiled back shyly. The terms were derogatory but they didn't bother me. I was being complimented after all.

"Thanks. You taste pretty good." That was all I could think to say in this weird moment.

"So that's the Big U treatment, huh? A guy like me could get used to that."

I remembered why I was here in the first place! "That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are a bunch of other girls just like me and they'd go crazy if they knew they'd get to entertain you at Big U. Next year."

"Ima think about that, think about that real hard. Can't say any of the other schools treated me this good."

"And they won't." I confirmed. "Big U. takes care of its men. You'd have 24/7 access to my sorority sisters and me if you played for Big U. We're ready day and night to serve your needs."

"Damn, I feel like I'm in Vegas! Well aiight, I think I know which way I'm leaning now."

"Is that a deal?" I felt like playing hardball. "If you sign the offer, I can see if the coaches will let me come back to play with you soon."

"Fuck, now that is an offer." He thought about it for a few seconds. "Let's get those coaches back in here, I think I got some paper to ink."

I DID IT! I actually did it! Just call me Jerry Maguire cuz I'm practically a sports agent now!

Probably having been watching from a distance, Coach Drake and Ridley were making their way around other tables back to our booth. I gave them an approving nod to signal what I'd accomplished and they signaled back with their smiles and nods. With the winds of success against my back, I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

The women's bathroom had a long line outside. I realized I also needed to pee and didn't want to wait around feeling uncomfortable. I spied the men's bathroom entrance across the way and no one was waiting. No one would notice, right? I walked over to that door and swung it open and looked in. Coast was clear. I scurried inside one of the stalls and did my business. I stood up and flushed as I shimmied my dress back down over my thighs.

Going up to the sinks, I washed my hands and used the makeup in my purse to do some touch-ups, nothing big. Just as I put my lipstick back in my little purse the door swung open. A drunk guy waltzed in and stopped dead in his tracks looking at me.

"Well shit, darlin', looks like you're on the wrong side of the tracks." He walked closer to me as I slowly backed away. "No need to be scared. Just getting a view of the goods, so to speak." He was slurring his words.

"I'm just going to go..." I tried to walk back him but he put his arm out. My heart was beating at an alarming rate. This was my nightmare situation.

"What's to worry about? Hmmm?" He said, the liquor on his breath detectable from feet away. "Let's get to know each other first before we make any rash movements." He got even closer to me and gave me the up-down look. This felt different than with DeVon and the other guys I had been with. I didn't like this feeling.

"Nothing to worry about...unless you're some kind of tranny?" He said menacingly. "You're not some faggot tranny are you?"

He inspected me closer. "Wait a fuckin' sec. Hold a fuckin sec up."

He stared me straight in the face as he said the next word, completely ripping me to my core.

"Brian? Brian Riggs from Eastburg Academy?"

I shook my head side to head, my blonde hair swishing. I tried to deny it, but he could tell. He knew.

"Holy fucking shit, it is. Little Brian Riggs from high school is a fuckin' tranny now!"

My heart sank. I recognized him. Jimmy Parlon. Notorious high school bully. We thought we had the last laugh at graduation when we found out he didn't get into any colleges and was going to work at his dad's auto shop.

Guess I didn't have the last laugh anymore.

"Wait till the guys hear about this." He backed me into a corner in the bathroom. "Lil Brian Riggs, who thought he was so fuckin' superior for getting into Big U. Now just some tranny hooker trolling the town."

"I'm not...I'm not a hooker."

"So you admit it's you! You fuckin' faggot! What? Did you finally get stuffed with mancock in college? Realize you're a tiny dick lil 'homo?"

His words were like knives, slicing me open, making thousands of cuts. It made no sense to me. What was it about his words hurt me? Guys at Big U had said derogatory things about me, calling me slut and whore and all other manner of dirty words. But those didn't hurt me. In fact, sometimes they made me get all hot and bothered. But these words did the opposite. Jimmy was right, I had gone to Big U. and gotten stuffed with mancock. But he said it in a way that made me feel inhuman, sub-human. If I had said the same thing at the Beta House about being stuffed with cock the other sissies would cheer for me. Jimmy was trying to make me feel shame for what I had done and become.

I wanted to defend myself but I felt like I would get the snot beaten out of me if I acted up. I wanted to scream at him, 'Yeah I've gotten stuffed with the biggest cock around and loved it! I'm partying with the top college athletes in the country! Dirk Diamond himself has pounded my holes and couldn't get enough! I'm a big fuckin deal at Big U!"

But instead I whimpered as he used his body to block me in the corner of the men's bathroom. I prayed for reprieve, for a savior. But no one came.

Jimmy grabbed my breast forms over my dress and squeezed. "Hah! Fuckin fake ass titties too! What an embarrassment!"

He reached into his pocket, "I gotta take a pic for the boys!"

That's when my panic went to DefCon 1. I couldn't have my face posted around town. Not like this. I just couldn't.

But at that moment Providence itself saved me. The bathroom door swung open as a pair of older gentlemen walked in. The distraction was enough for me to duck under Jimmy's arm and dart for the door past the confused look on those guys' faces.

I immediately headed for our booth only to see it was empty and the check sitting there all paid for. Did Coach and Ridley leave without me!? I scrambled for the exit and peered into the parking lot. Our car was gone! They really left me here!

I couldn't stay here, Jimmy would find me again. I darted out through the parking lot, trying to move quickly in my heels. I almost got hit by a car and a 18-wheeler as I trotted across the busy road. After going a few blocks I felt like I was a safe distance away from Jimmy and the steakhouse. I pulled out my phone, feeling lucky I grabbed my purse when running out of the bathroom. I tried to find an Uber or Lyft except I didn't have the apps on my phone. I hadn't brought my credit cards so I couldn't add them back either!

Shit shit shit. How as I going to get back to campus?

I looked at the app I was most familiar with, the Cheerboi App. The Alpha Finder widget was blinking so I clicked it. It showed a bright dot at a bar just a block or two away. This was my only hope? I needed a ride and at least I could guarantee this would be a guy friendly to sissies, whoever it was.

I walked towards the dot and saw it corresponded to a bar called "The Sticky Pickle". It had a bright neon sign outside but looked like a reputable establishment. But for some reason there was no front entrance. What the hell? I walked all around the building and no door at all! Weirdly there was a Pepsi vending machine out in the back lot. I definitely needed some water after my ordeal so I reached into my purse and fished out some quarters that I fed into the machine. When I pressed the button for water, it didn't dispense anything. Instead it made a whirring sound and the whole machine's front opened out towards me revealing a set of stars going down. Well, guess this night couldn't get worse, I thought, and descended down the stairs.

I had stumbled upon a speak-easy. And instead of looking like a dive bar that the outside would have comported to, it was an incredibly fancy bar with leather couches and mahogany tables. I felt like I had stepped back into the 1910s or something!

Around me were couples of all ages along with many single men studded around the place. I tried to look incognito and went to the bar. I saw there, pawing through the menu and waited several minutes for a bartender. When the bartender came to me, I was about to order a vodka when he handed me a cocktail.

"From the gentleman at the end of the bar." I looked at the elaborate cocktail placed in front of me then the end of the bar apparently from where it came. An older gentleman was sitting there in a bespoke suit, speaking with another man of a similar age. He looked over and winked at me, but didn't come across the bar towards me. He just seemed to want to give me a drink, I guess just to compliment me. I smiled at him in gratitude and he smiled back before returning to his conversation.

I sipped on the drink, enjoying how the sweet flavors masked the alcohol. The club music played overhead and I just enjoyed having a nice drink and having a moment's rest after my ordeal at the restaurant. I played the events over and over in my head, and relived the fear I felt. I could have been assaulted, pummeled to a pulp all because of my newfound state in life. I felt ashamed that someone I had known in high school had identified me, had harassed me and tried to out me. It was all so...un-fucking fair. I never got this treatment at college. Big U. Made me this way, after all. But everyone there had been so welcoming and encouraging. I was someone there! I was wanted! I was desired! And now this nobody tried to make me feel worthless, make me feel like I should be ashamed of what I had become.

"Long night?" Said a woman's voice. I turned to my left and saw a beautiful brunette take a seat next to me at the bar. She was wearing this elegant blue dress and looked to be about 40., with a tiger tattoo down her right arm. Damn she looked cool.

"You could say that again." I said, my voice timid.

"Well take a load off, honey. This is a place that knows how to take care of its patrons." She said. I think I had seen her mingling with different groups earlier.

"Is this your place?"

"Damn straight. Proudest thing I've ever done, built it from the ground up. It's not a place for everyone, but it's everything to some. Know what I mean?"

I kind of did. It's definitely the place I needed at this moment, this night. I was grateful to have found this safe space.

"You look like you've been through hell and back tonight." I nodded. "Only a couple things that can help with that. And one of them is a nice stiff drink." She clinked my glass with hers.

"The other is also stiff, if you catch my drift!"

I almost spit out my drink when I figured out the joke. She saw me giggling. "Don't lie, girl! You know it's true!" I just kept giggling at her brazenness.

"Hey, just let loose and let go of your troubles. That's what I built this place for." She grinned at me and then saw the tattoo on my wrist, that sissy tattoo of the circle with the arrow-feather duster. "It's like Vegas here, what happens here stays here! You can really...be yourself, you know?" She swiveled off the seat and went back to mingling in the crowd.

I finished my first drink when almost magically another appeared. This one from another gentleman in the crowd. He was with another woman so I was surprised that he so openly sent a drink my way but who was I to say no? Honestly I was basking in all this male attention! It was so refreshing compared to what Jimmy did to me earlier. Though I wonder what these men would do to me if they found out I was a, how did Jimmy put it, 'tranny whore bitch"? But the attention was welcome all the same. I felt like the center of attention and it was like an elixir to my soul.

As I was finishing off that second drink my phone dinged. I looked at it, seeing the Cheerboi App's familiar notification sign. It was from the Alpha Finder widget again.

'Alpha near you, in need of Cheerboi assistance' read the alert. There was a red dot sitting pretty much exactly on my current location on the GPS map. Strange, I've never used this part of the App before. I clicked on the dot expanded and started flashing.

'Alpha notified!" The screen now read. 'Instructions: stay in current location.' My phone then started to vibrate slowly on the table and flash a rainbow on the screen. I tried to stop it but I couldn't! I was starting to attract some attention.

"I guess I shouldn't the surprised." Said a voice behind me. I could smell cologne and I saw a man in a suit sit next to me and put down his scotch.

"I'm sorry?" I said, trying to cover my phone that kept vibrating.

He put down his phone and slid it over to me. It was open to an app and what I saw next surprised me.

It was a picture of me and underneath it said, "Sissy Located". This was clearly the Cheerboi App on his phone! I looked up at him and saw a man in his mid-50s and with a rugged look. Clean-shaven and with salt-and-pepper hair. He had an authority to him, especially as he was dressed in an expensive suit. He looked...oddly familiar too.

"Probably my favorite app." He said and took a sip of his scotch. "Always comes through in a pinch."

He moved closer to me, "Britney, is it?" I just nodded, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"You look divine, Britney." He said and smiled at me. Fuck, I practically melted inside.

"Th-thank you, Sir." I remembered my manners. He took my hand and kissed it. What a gentleman!

"I must say, you are wearing that outfit like it was made for you. Had a fun night so far?"

I thought about the dinner with DeVon and Coach and the power I felt from convincing DeVon, but then my memory was overtaken by Jimmy and the utter feeling of weakness and fear he gave me. I sank into those dark feelings in front of this man's eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I said, but in a momentary lapse of judgment I let the truth out. "I just had a bad run-in with someone. He sort of came after me.

"Did someone attack you?" The man asked with such a severity I was a little shocked. "You tell me exactly you and I will make sure he doesn't come near you again."

Wow, he was trying to be a knight in shining armor. I kind of felt flattered.

"No no, it's ok. I won't see him again. I just...".I felt shy to say, but he knew what I was. "He called me some names that made me doubt things. I haven't felt shame like that in a while...it was a lot to handle."

He put his fingers under my chin and moved our faces so they were staring at each other. "You remember this: Don't you let anyone make you feel ashamed for who or what you are. You are needed, you have purpose. This is a fucked up world and people like you make it less so."

Holy shit, this was like a TedTalk, and his words just went right into my heart. I teared up. "Thank you..." I wiped away the tear, embarrassed at my public display of emotion.

"Forget about him, you shouldn't waste an extra second thinking about trash like him. Boys like that are part of the past, they don't understand the truths in life, the finer things in life." He grabbed my hand. "Now finish that drink and let's get your mind off of him." I did as instructed, tipping back my drink and letting the alcohol run straight to my brain. He helped me get off the stool and I followed behind him, my small hand in his large one.

There was something about him. Not only that authoritative manner, but I just felt like I recognized him from somewhere. Not Big U though. Somewhere else. He led me through all the people sipping on their cocktails and flirting and gossiping. We treated our way through the back hallway and took some turns that I was half-paying attention to thanks to the alcohol setting in.

Finally he opened a sliding door into a room with a couch that was placed just a few feet away from a raised circular platform and a pole that run up in the middle of it. I had heard of rooms like this, the 'champagne room'. This older man led me to the couch and we sat down next to each other. He offered me a sip of his scotch and I took it, with him tilting the glass up to my lips. I tried looking at him seductively as I took a sip but may have failed because that scotch was strong and I made a cringe face. He put the glass aside on a side table. A thumping beat played in the room, not too loud though.

I had been in positions like this before, alone with a man who clearly wanted something from me, or should I say, from my body. But this was the first time when I could say definitively that I was off any drugs or hormone boosts. This was just me and this man. Just me and this man...

As I was contemplating my situation, the guy bridged the gap between us and did something I didn't expect. He kissed me, hard, on the lips. I was taken aback, my head tilting back in surprise but our lips stayed locked. It wasn't a feeling I had gotten used to. Usually men didn't kiss me. It was strange and interesting and new...his rough lips engulfing mine, lips massaging lips. He then grew bold and his tongue invaded my mouth. Omg! Despite everything I had done, this felt wild! Somehow it felt more scandalous than the other crazy things I'd done 'in the bedroom'! Our lips intertwined, teasing and playing with each other as I felt him pull me into him, our bodies mashed up as we bathed our tongues together.

And I...I just melted into him. I was overtaken by this feeling of raw lust, just unadulterated DESIRE. This was all-consuming, the most intimate thing I think I'd ever done with someone. I had literally taken huge cocks in my mouth, up my ass, had men dump their loads in my holes and even licked up cum off a desk - and yet THIS, this was the most intimate thing I feel like I'd done with anyone, bar none. It was revelatory! The feeling of his body embracing mine as our mouths explored each other. My heart did somersaults. I moaned quietly as I pulled his tongue into my mouth. Our saliva mixed as our hands explored each other's bodies. This was crazy!

123456...9