Big U Pride Ch. 07: The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like this...protected bubble. Big U., this place that I had been intimidated by for years in high school, where I thought I'd probably be another nobody that would struggle to get by...it became this perfect safe bubble. Those special Alpha males who we spent our time with, they kind of protected us. And they gave me so many...opportunities. I was so busy these days, always in demand!

I didn't even have time to go back to the Beta House. My CheerBoi App schedule had be booked at 10 AM for sessions at the Dirk Diamond Center for Athletic Wellness. I hurried over, still with a swish to my hips, to the gleaming new glass building and went to the back where the building had an extension. The front part of the building was mostly staffed with trainers, physical therapists, sports massage experts, and people who worked on muscle elasticity. It was some pretty modern athletic stuff.

But my duties took me to the back extension part of the building. The buildings were technically attached but only a select few could enter the back. Today the front desk was being staffed by Candi, wearing a tight white polo to contain her size D fake tits. She was buzzing, probably over-caffeinated, as she sipped on a hormone smoothie and typed at the computer.

"Oh my god, Britney, you are cutting it close! Your first appointment is at 10! You only have 20 minutes to get ready!" Candi had really turned into a rule-follower, never wanting to disappoint a Kappa girl or an Alpha male.

"I know! I had a last-minute add-on session with Professor Steele this morning, what was I supposed to do?" I responded. One of the beauties of the Cheerboi App was that it made scheduling so easy, but sometimes didn't account for travel time across campus. I mean, did I sometimes get distracted and flirt with some guys on the way? Sure, but that should be expected at this point!

"Seriously, we can't have a repeat of last week! Go get ready!" She said as she buzzed me in, unlocking the door to the staff rooms. She was referring to how last week I got so late coming to the Diamond Center because I got stuck at dance class trying to master a new twerk move and lost track of time and didn't hear my Cheerboi app alerts over the music. My sessions got so backed up that they had to pull Bambi from the front desk to help see some of my guys for me. She had to keep running back and forth from the back to the front desk in between sessions, all in a tizzy. I was still embarrassed about it and I don't think Candi would let me forget about it for a while!

"Eventually you'll have to forgive me for that, girl!" I said as I opened the door.

"Time will tell!" Candi responded. But I knew she loved me.

"SSST?" I asked.

"SSST girl, always!" She said back before returning to sipping on her smoothie and playing around with schedules at the front desk computer. I could tell she had other browsers open on her computer, with at least one hypno video open. What a stickler!

It had become a thing us Cheerbois all said now. Whenever we got annoyed with each other, or had done something selfish, or even when we were happy with each other and needed an expression to show that. "SSST"

It was simple, SSST stood for 'Sissy Sisters Stick Together'. It was a TRUTH that we couldn't deny. We had all supported each other to get this far, and we wouldn't let little things get in the way of our Sisterhood.

"So which room am I assigned to today?" I asked.

"Let's see..." she said, scanning the schedule. "Oh, Milking Table Room!"

"Thanks girlie!" I said and closed the door behind me. I headed to the changing rooms in the back and found my locker. Opening it, I scrambled through the outfits and found the correct one. It was a bikini, specifically a hot pink slingshot bikini with a thong. It may have seemed ridiculous for work attire, but today it was definitely the smart choice. I quickly rinsed down and cleaned my hole (thanks to my surgical modifications, I didn't need to do that much anymore!). I slipped on the bikini and re-applied my makeup. I loved how my C cup tits filled out the bikini! Some titflesh spilled over the sides too in a delectable way!

I loved wearing pink these days. Lana explained to me once that sissies love pink because pussies are pink and so if we wear pink it's a signal to the world that we are pussies.

I put on my long white coat, buttoned it so I was all covered up. I grabbed the iPad that was hanging on the wall and headed back over to the waiting room. I looked at the schedule, "Victor Marshkov, hockey team, goalie" was my first client of the day. Candi was furiously re-arranging a schedule at the computer.

"Victor Marshkov?" I announced to the room. Since I had first arrived, it looked like the waiting room had filled up, with 10 guys waiting around. A tall serious looking guy stood up. "Come with me!" I said.

I led him down the hall, stealing glances back at him. He must have been over 6 foot 5! His face looked so...unexpressive. He was from Eastern Europe or something like that. Seemed like someone who never smiled. Well, guess I had my work cut out for me.

I looked down at the iPad as I escorted him down the hall. Under 'Therapy' it said, 'Milking Room'. Reason was listed as 'Girlfriend is back in Europe, and Victor has been playing really stiff. Needs to loosen up to defend the goal. Seems distracted." These were comments written by the hockey team coach.

I brought Victor into the room, the room lit only by candles. It smelled like incense and smooth tonal music played overhead.

"Please, remove your clothes and lie down on the table." I said. I turned around as he did so. When I turned back, he had a towel wrapped around his waist. Hmmm, he must be new to the Dirk Diamond Center.

"Oh, you don't need that." I said, gesturing to the towel.

"No?" He said, seriously. His accent was so pronounced.

"Oh no, we offer full physical therapy here. Please, you may remove your towel." I walked over to the massage table, pointing to the hole in the middle. "You can, umm...insert your...manhood into this hole here. It is much more comfortable that way."

He looked confused but went along with it. I walked over to the side table and prepared my massage oils. When I turned around, he was face down on the massage table.

Using the hot oils, I gently rubbed along his muscular back. He did feel so tense, his muscles like stone. I had learned some amazing new massage techniques over the weeks and put them to use, gliding my hands along his strained muscles, all the way down to his legs. I got caught up in the act and the feel of his hard muscles, and when I looked up at the clock I realized I had already used up half our appointment time! I hadn't even gotten to the main part!

So I slipped off my lab white coat and crawled under the table. There was a sheet that wrapped around the table and I pushed it back to get under there. As I scooted in, I bonked my head on something hard.

Oh my gosh! It was his cock! It was rock hard! It dangled from the hole in the massage table, a stiff rod of turgid flesh. This thing was a monster! The cockhead almost looked...angry! And the shaft was shiny and veiny. It looked like a weapon! Not to mention, it was ridiculously thick. Maybe.8 inches long but wow...that girth.

"What iz thees??" He said, his accent thick.

"Part of your recommended therapy, Sir." I said. I reached up and gently started stroking his cock. "Your coach referred you here because you've been distracted in games. He thinks it's because you're a little...uptight. And with your girlfriend back in Europe, you must be...needy."

"Thees iz cheating, I must go." He said. He started getting off the table, his cock slowly retreating from the hole. I grabbed his firmly. That made him stop!

"You don't understand. We're a special sort of staff here at the Dirk Diamond Center. This is what I do."

"Sex wiz other woman, that iz cheating." He said.

"Oh no, this is different." I said, his cock still firmly in my grip. The flared head looked even angrier! I hesitated for a second, not knowing the exact situation of what his coach told him. But I guess the Center was exclusive to a particular discerning clientele, so...

"I'm not exactly a woman."

"You look like woman!" He said. "You sound like woman!"

"This is true. I'm sort of like one, but not completely. I'm a...well, I'm a sissy." I said awkwardly, not knowing if he'd understand that word in his language.

"Sizzy?" I said, his accent thick.

"Like, a ummm...a femboi?"

There was silence. I still gripped his thick dick but he didn't move. Like he was processing the information. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Aaaah, pizda!" He then said abruptly.

"Pizda?" I said.

"Yes, we have word for that where I am from. Pizda! It mean pussy!"

"I don't know if that's the right word for what I am..."

"Yez, yez it eez!" He chuckled. "You used to look like boy. But now you are girl, sexzy girl! You no have cock, you have...how you say...little thzing! Useless thzing! So you are now pussy for men! Puzda!"

Well, I guess it translated pretty well.

"So that's ok?" I asked. It had been a while since I had feared for my life if a guy found out I was a sissy after I was already handling their dick. This guy could have broken me into multiple pieces.

"It eez ok! Not cheating! Puzda, you can have my xyn!"

"Your what?"

"My cock!"

I didn't need any more permission. He relaxed back on his table and I filled my hands with his thick dick. For the next 20 minutes I stroked, spit, slobbered, and sucked on his dick. Luckily the hole was big enough for him to fit his balls into as well, so I cupped and toyed with those too. I used every trick I had to get him off. I loved how warm and thick his cock was.

It's strange, no matter how many times I'd been in a similar position. Where I'd been the subject of a man's desires, the one faced with the task of giving him pleasure, getting him off...I still got that flutter in my chest. My heart would still race, that excitement would boil up from my core and radiate up. Maybe it was nerves, maybe it was something else. Despite all my changes, I still felt this way each and every time.

This angle wasn't easy, having to suck a dick upside down. But I had gotten used to it and I kind of liked it. I could be eye-to-eye with the beast, so to speak! It was like I stared at the magnificent dick and was like, 'It's just me and you and I'm not letting you leave without spurting your seed!'

I did one of my favorite things which was to let go of the cock and tilt my chin up and just place little licks, one at a time, all over it. I loved how his cock twitched every time I did! I felt so...in control! Meanwhile he was aching for me!

Precum oozed and dripped from the head of his cock as I licked him all over like a little kitty. A string of sweet precum dangled from his piss-slit, begging for me. I opened my mouth and swallowed his cockhead and sucked it in. Mmmmmm...

He let out a manly groan, the first sound he'd made the whole time. I took his cock out of his mouth, stroking, and saw his sack tense up and the veins in his cock bulge. Game time! I took the head back in my mouth and stroked him furiously.

"AAAAAH!" He moaned, and I knew what was gonna happen next. But I reveled in his moan, that sound that signaled to me not only that he was ready to shoot, but that I had done my job and done it well. It was the sound of affirmation - I fulfilled my purpose. It triggered me, made my body both light up and relax at the same time. I beamed as my mouth filled with his creamy seed. Mmmm, he sprayed shot after shot in my mouth, coating it all over. I swallowed and swallowed. He must have been backed up for a while! His seed was saltier than average. Is it weird to say it had a smokey aftertaste too? There was a rawness to it too. An acquired taste!

He oozed a few more drops out as I gulped the rest of his offering.

"Now do you feel a little more relaxed?" I asked, planting a kiss on the side of his cock before crawling out under the table.

He lifted himself off the table to sit upright, his softening cock flapping on his thigh.

"Very relax!" He said, smiling. He had a few teeth missing, thanks to his hockey days. But I was mostly surprised to see this man smile!

"Very good! I hope you enjoyed our services here at the Dirk Diamond Center for Wellness!"

"I enjoy very much! I come back soon! Very sexy puzda!" He said as he marveled at me in my thong bikini.

"Thank you, Sir! We love having repeat customers." I put my coat back on and left the room so he could change. Another satisfied customer!

What a job!

The rest of the afternoon was filled with a couple more clients, regulars this time. I loved how eager they looked in the waiting room, jumping up as soon as their name was called. They looked so desperate to have my time. What can I say, I'm pretty popular these days!

I was pretty beat by the end of the day, my tits were a little sore from giving two titjobs, and so I took a quick rinse in the locker room showers. Changing in to some body-clinging fitness clothes and a pair of white tennis shoes, I dried my hair and put on a fresh face of makeup. Heading out the back exit I felt the loads of cum sloshing in my stomach. I realized I hadn't eaten a meal all day but felt so full! Well, Dr. Dickinson says that cum is a nutritious meal on its own so I guess I don't need to eat much else today.

It was strange, as I walked away from the Dirk Diamond Center after taking care of all those men. I had this feeling of, I dunno, triumph. Like, I accomplished something today. Add that to taking care of the Professor and this felt like a day well spent, like I did important things. I don't think I ever got that feeling before in school.

As I headed back to the Beta House I put on my headphones and listened to some new hot pop song. Lana had downloaded these to my phone and they were so good! I think it was Dua Lipa or Taylor Swift for something. The most interesting thing is that a lot of the songs had the same line that would pop up in the songs:

"Bimbo drops for -" those three words would just occur in so many of the songs. Maybe it was some new trend that I didn't know about. Hollywood has a way of copying each other. Must be some Valley girl trend with the whole 'Bimbo' thing.

I passed by people as I headed back to the Beta House, many men who just couldn't keep their eyes off of me. I also passed by men that had know me carnally, so to speak. I guess it should have been strange. Like, I guess there were people who would that that it would make me feel shame, to pass by all these guys that had had sex with me. Back when I started at Big U., I would have been one of those people. But now...well now I didn't think that way.

Why should I feel shame? Sure, those guys looked at me with this crazy confidence, that Alpha pride of knowing that they had...TAKEN me. They had this look of domination over me, arrogance perhaps, because they had sunk their cocks into my holes, because they had dumped their loads in me. That's why the outsiders would have thought this shameful for me, to have let these many men have their way with me. Was there anything more dis-empowering than letting a man use your holes for his pleasure, by letting him own you that way?

But what those naysayers didn't understand was that I also looked at them in my own way. While these men had their looks of pride in having used my holes, I looked at them with my own pride. The pride of knowing I had gotten them all off. The pride in knowing that I gave them pleasure that others couldn't. I passed men, remembering the details of their cocks and how I got them off. It was like, 'Remember when I used my body to make you feel like a God? Yeah, I DID THAT.' That didn't make me feel weak, it made me feel powerful! They thought I was weak because I had been on my knees for them. But now they looked at me with desire, and that was the greatest feeling, the most empowering sensation. Because I had something they wanted.

I got a text on my Cheerboi App and pulled it up. It was Mark, a Bull and Horns guy who had invited me to one of their parties last weekend.

"Hope you had as good a time as we did last weekend." It said. How chivalrous!

"I did!" I responded. "Can't wait for the next party!"

"You'll have to come, u were a huge hit"

My App showed me the schedule for this weekend which said I was to be a Sissy Sitter for some German transfer student named 'Hans'. According to the bio he was some sort of royalty, a baron, and had lots of money. He also had a penchant for sissies, and a dominant streak.

A lot of the events I was assigned to weren't even that crazy. I did a lot of waitressing, a lot of just being a party favor by dressing up and looking pretty at soirees and what not.

_________________________________________________________________

The week went by like a blur. To recap, I did my Sissy Sitter weekend with Hans and let's just say I wasn't walking straight for days. That wasn't to mention the marks on my wrists left by the rope. Don't get me wrong, I was relieved that Hans was open and free, a real sissy fanatic. But wow, I did not expect him to be so...aggressive. I knew it was a new experience, something for me to grow from. It didn't hurt that he gave me some amazing sissygasms too. I just had to take it easy on myself the rest of the week and the Kappa girls gave me a break, giving me a easy Cheerboi schedule. The Kappas put me at on Milking Table duty at the Dirk Diamond Center which was nice because I could stay on my knees and let my boipussy take a break.

The days were still full, not just with in-person duties but also with the constant phone presence I needed to maintain. Every hour I'd be getting texts from guys. Most of them were some form of "hey gurl" which of course still needed their own catered response - after all, this is one of the many reasons why we outperformed most regular girls. I had a lot of guys sending me dick pics which always deserved a hot response. I took so many videos of myself sprawled on my bed to send to them. I got really into this new TikTok trend called "BugsBunny", and sent these guys amazing clips of my popping my ass up in a cute way. I scrolled through the other texts I had received on the app, so many dick pics from guys who were desperate for me. Honestly, I didn't understand why girls hated dick pics. These were like tributes to me. Men hard for ME! Plus, me and Krissy would look and rate them together! So fun!

It made me feel so strong and amazing, so empowering to know that just the thought of me could get some guy hard. I had been thinking of that for a while now, about how pornstars did that for guys. Like, the knowledge that some guy was closing his eyes and jerking himself off just to the thought of you. Like, in all of human history was there anything more empowering than that ability?

Plus, we would get upvotes for posting sexy pics and there was a LeaderBoard each week to see who won the most upvotes from the guys. Last week Kagney won after she absolutely dominated the board with pics of her as a sexy Cupid.

My weeks started to feel routine. Classes to tease guys, gym to get toned, dance sessions, twerk practice, toy sessions, cheer practice. Interspersed amongst this were the constant barrage of texts and invites from guys who wanted to spend time with me, party with me, have me. It was strange, the Kappa girls made me freely available to lots of these guys, but they still came back for more.

It was exactly what Lana taught me. Pussy Power. I had probably sucked off every member of the Delta Sig frat and yet they kept texting me wondering if I would spend time with them. It was like that Nicki Minaj song, "Beez in the Trap". I was like honey to them. What happened? I was once a puny little guy who would have given up anything to get into these frats and now I was being propositioned endlessly to go to them. Meanwhile I got my fill of thick cum and delightful sissygasms.