All Comments on 'Bigger Down There Ch. 16'

by Andrea_E

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BEAUTIFUL !!

Dear Andrea,

Such a great cunt story... so personal, so beautifully descriptive, so erotic, so detailed, so dirty, so wonderful. You are a fabulous writer, you are Number One Plus, for me.

Am now into some of your other work as well... all equally erotic, descriptive, filthy, and exciting.

Many extended and new stories, please!

(chapter 09 was... !!!

Love, Jack Auff x o

jonlefoujonlefouover 4 years ago
Extraordinary as usual

So happy to have finally discovered the last episode. I am wondering where are Andrea's limits ?

Congratulations for the great work, but please, don't let us wait too long before next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely Worth the Wait!!!

Yet another fabulous chapter in the erotic lives of Andrea and Helen! Somehow this series has progressed from terrific to absolutely amazing as each installment has appeared here. Understand the "real life demands" rationale between each one Andrea, but hope you won't forget that your loyal readers truly appreciate each and every ensuing chapter of this wonderful saga. Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dear Andrea,

Love your stories, so personal and filthy. Will Andrea be into your spell soon? Can't wait to read about wrecking her hole.

Please don't let us wait too long ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still waiting!

Hope that there's more adventures planned for Andrea. Helen and the others. Too erotically delicious to leave it here!

57hangar57hangarover 3 years ago
Love this series

Big fan of stretching and fisting, so I have loved every episode. Particularly enjoying that anal is becoming more prevalent. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

DumbobunnyDumbobunnyover 3 years ago

Hi Andrea, it’s been a while since I've been on here, but needless to say, your stories are going from strength to strength. You take filth to another level with your beautifully explicit and realistic descriptions of your leud and debauched experiences.

Please please please keep up the writing - erotic stories don't get better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi Andrea, yes we're living in strange times. But hopefully #17 is on its way. I am addicted to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep hoping for the past year plus that Andrea will find he time pick up the pen again & treat us to more of her erotic adventures. Please Andrea - come back to us - it's been much to long!

2fist2fistalmost 3 years ago

Hi Andrea, hope you're in good health and have time to continue your wonderfull filthy story. PLEASE ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrea_E@Andrea_E
I'm a girl with a larger than average genitalia and love being this way. I'm obsessed with my with my genitals and those of other ladies, especially when they have been well used over the years to the point of being obscenely loose. I get turned on by tiny tits as well

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES