Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie knew it was time to stop this part of the game, as she tapped Kenzie's ass cheek and Kenzie turned her head, and saw the look in Cherie's eyes, telling her this round was over. Kenzie rolled to the side, leaving John breathless, as he looked up to see Cherie standing above him, her feet on either side of him. And then, like an experienced pole dancer, she slowly bent her knees and lowered herself down. When John's cock was just a few inches from her crotch, she grabbed hold of it with her right hand, as her left steadied her by holding John's hip. He felt his cock stop, as it met the tight ring of his wife's anus, her asshole resisting the huge intruder. But in this position, Cherie could use her body weight to apply the force needed, as John felt his cock pushing ever harder at the entry to her exit.

Suddenly, she let out a deep throaty, "FUCKIN' HORSE COCK!" as several inches of John's hard cock shoved its way inside. He could see a bulge appear, for a moment, in Cherie's abdomen, as his cock made its way deeper inside her.

Kenzie knew her mom needed some help as she knelt beside her, steadying her descent. For a moment or two, her asshole held John out, but as she stretched ever more, she suddenly slid all the way down as John's entire cock disappeared inside his wife's ass.

Cherie shuddered and leaned forward, laying on John's chest as he took hold of her waist and started flexing his hips up fucking her slowly at first, but fucking her. On each upthrust, Cherie moaned out, "Ow, ow, ow," but like any man, this only urged John on to fuck her deeper.

Kenzie moved behind Cherie to watch John's huge cock moving in and out of her asshole, stretching like a taut rubber band, trying to grab John's cock and hold it in place. Kenzie took the tube of lube and squirted some directly on John's shaft. John felt the cool sensation, and he found he could move deeper into Cherie, the bulge in her stomach moving back and forth in time with his thrusts.

Cherie squeezed John tight, as she felt her orgasm starting to build. It had been a long time since she had orgasmed from anal fucking, but when she did, it was intense. Cherie whispered into John's ear, "Please stop for a second, baby. I am going to cum and your cock is so fuckin' big right now."

John paused, breathing hard as he felt his wife quiver and then shake, as she was coming; her ass squeezing tight around his cock, as if trying to force him out, but he held her tight as she was nearly jacking him off with her ass. Cherie came hard for nearly two minutes, then as she settled a bit, she braced her hands on John's chest and lifted to see that look, the look she always loved to see, the look of a man totally enjoying himself—a look of being in heaven, and she knew it was because of her.

She giggled and said, "Well, you look happy." She asked coyly, "Are you happy now, baby?" as she started lifting up and down on his cock again.

"Oh fuck yes! I am very happy!" John said, as he grabbed a hold of her waist and started lifting her up and down on his cock, as if she weighed no more than a feather, probing into her hard and deep.

Cherie began to shudder and moaned out, "Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me hard, you bastard!"

Kenzie was surprised and aroused by the scene, and moved alongside Cherie, and started playing with her tits.

Cherie moaned out, "Suck them, Kenzie; suck them hard!"

It was as if both Kenzie and John were her servants charged with giving her pleasure.

Cherie then cried out, "Kenzie, sit on John's face, facing me, and let him eat that tight pussy of yours."

John stopped thrusting his cock in Cherie's ass for a moment, shocked at this surprise twist. Kenzie scurried around kneeling a straddle of John's face, then lowered herself down, until she felt John's probing tongue working her clit and probing inside her. She came almost instantly, and leaned forward to kiss Cherie and squeeze her tits, as John performed his magic on her clit and cunt.

Cherie had finally found her pace, and the ass fucking from John's cock no longer hurt at all; in fact, it felt great, as she watched Kenzie's eyes roll back, and shudder through an intense orgasm. Cherie masterfully rode John's cock fast, then slow, and sometimes, she just sat on it, enjoying the intensely full feeling it gave her.

Kenzie couldn't bear the intense pleasure anymore from John's tongue, and rolled to the side panting hard, exclaiming she had never felt anything like that.

Cherie thought of scolding Kenzie for bailing out, but she knew that this was like Christmas and his birthday all rolled into one for John, and she loved him so much; she was pleased she could make it happen. And that for Kenzie, well, she was learning a lot in a short period of time.

Kenzie looked on marveling at how in control Cherie was, just easing up and down on John's huge cock effortlessly, with John laying there enjoying the ride. Kenzie, brushing her sweaty hair from her eyes and looking at Cherie, shyly asked, "Mom, can you show me how to gape my ass? Umm, I mean, John gape your ass, so that I will know how?"

John looked at Cherie while squeezing her boobs, and asked her what gaping was, as well; as she had never done it for him, at least that he was aware of.

Cherie knew they still had wedding work to do, and as much as she would love to spend the day in bed fucking John and teaching Kenzie all the things she knew about pleasing a man, they had to start to wrap things up—and wrapping up with some gaping training would be perfect.

Cherie said sure and leaned forward slowly raising herself from being impaled on John's cock, his cock pulling free with a sucking sound. She knew there was a good chance she was gaping right then. "Damn, John, is your cock especially big today?" Cherie asked him, stroking his ego even more, but God she thought it was huge, as it thrust upright like a flagpole.

Cherie stood on the floor and then turning, sat back down on the edge of the bed and lay back, hooking her hands behind her knees, she pulled her legs back and spread them wide, her cunt and freshly-fucked ass on full display. Churchy Cherie would have never done this, but whore Cherie, who she had morphed into, loved it.

"Kenzie, hun, grab up the lube and give John's cock a good lubing for me." She knew Kenzie loved any chance to play with John's cock, and she soon had him lubed with a heavy coating of K-Y, nearly making him cum in the process. She had no doubt that if she hadn't been there, these two would be fucking each other like bunnies. "All right, John, slide your cock into my ass just an inch or two, pause for a few seconds, and then pull back out."

John did, as instructed, and god he thought it felt great, as Cherie's tight ass was so inviting. When he pulled back out, Kenzie and John eagerly watched as Cherie's asshole stayed open wide for a second and then started to close, but not completely, though, it still stayed open a bit.

John seemed pleased with himself and said, "Wow, umm, is that it?"

Kenzie laughed and playfully punched him in the shoulder, "No, no, you do it again, silly."

John didn't have to be told twice, as she shoved his cock back in halfway this time, taking Cherie's breath away because at this angle, the stretching was more intense. After several more strokes like this, John pulled back to see that Cherie's ass had opened up to the size of a golf ball, and it stayed that way for a longer time.

It was as if John had discovered a new pastime, and was fucking then pulling out, then fucking Cherie's ass faster and faster. That's when Cherie's felt an even-more-powerful orgasm building; she shook and trembled, as John started to pound her ass without mercy, causing Cherie to scream out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, you bastard!"

Until, on the last stoke, John pushed in deeper than ever, and Cherie's stomach bulged upwards as John shouted out, "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

For Cherie, it felt like a garden hose had gone off inside her, as John fired spurt after spurt of semen into her. She had not felt this intensity nor volume of cum shooting into her bowels since the last time Leroy had fucked her.

John collapsed across Cherie, breathing so hard that it worried her. She could feel his heart pounding like a drum, but loved the sense of weight and strength of her man. She patted his back and said, "Easy, baby, easy. You fucked my ass better than anyone ever has."

A comment that caught Kenzie's attention, but shot way over John's head in his current state. Cherie felt John's cock start to soften in her ass, and her sphincter muscles soon pushed his cock out as John rolled over to his side, still breathing hard.

Kenzie knelt and stared in awe at the way Cherie's asshole stayed gaped open.

"John!" Kenzie called out. "Come look at what you have done," as John slid off the bed, casually reaching his arm around Kenzie and holding her left boob, as he stared in amazement at the gaped anus of his wife.

John couldn't help but find out how many fingers he could slide into Cherie's ass. Three fingers slid in with ease, and with a little effort, he inserted the fourth.

Cherie knew she had to bring a halt to this, or soon John would be trying to fist her ass with Kenzie's encouragement no doubt.

Cherie leaned up on her elbows, pleased at how enthralled these two were with her gaping ass, but it was time to get work done. In a tone befitting an annoyed school teacher, Cherie said, "John, pull your hand out of my ass, and remove your other hand from your stepdaughter's boobs." She continued, "I need to cook some breakfast, or you will be a bear all day," looking at John. "And, young lady, I need you to finish that seating chart."

And with a clap of her hands, John scurried off to take a shower whistling happily as he went. With a giggle, Kenzie said, "Wow, mom, this was fun," and ran naked downstairs, to get dressed and finish her work.

Cherie laid back on the bed and took a moment to gather her thoughts. She realized that she had allowed things to start down a road that she might not be able to control. How long before Kenzie would catch John alone and fuck him? For that matter, how long before Cherie caught that cute, young Sean alone—and fucked him?

But damn! It was fun.

The End.