Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sven started kissing me again, his breathing slowly returning to normal, as I felt the subtle shiver of having such a powerful orgasm start to fade. I slowly recovered from the intense pounding, I could feel Sven's cock lose some of its hardness, but his cock still was nearly at half-mast when I felt two strong hands grasping my waist and the sensation of someone positioning themselves behind me.

Oh, fuck! I had for the moment, forgotten about Aziz who had yet to cum, as I heard him tell Sven, "Hold her for me, Sven, it is my turn now."

I started to struggle, to try to break free of Sven's grasp, as I said, "No! No more guys I am spent, I will fuck you tomorrow, Aziz. I promise."

"Aziz is horny now!" he said, as I tried with all my might to pull free.

But with Sven's strong arms around me, I couldn't move, and my struggling only served to arouse Sven, as I felt his cock start to harden and push deeper into my pussy. Aziz now thrust forward for the first time, missing my ass as his huge cock instead pushed into my vagina an inch or two, alongside Sven's, taking my breath away. As having two cocks of this size in my cunt, felt more like fisting than fucking!

"FUCK, FUCK!!!" I cried out. "That's not my ass, Aziz! You are in my pussy with Sven!"

This shocked Sven, nearly as much as it did me, as everyone just paused as these two very heterosexual guys, realized their cocks were pressed together inside my vagina.

"Jesus, Aziz, pull out. Pull out, you're too fuckin' big!" I screamed.

But Aziz didn't move, and he just held his position. I could feel his cock throbbing, as I felt Sven's cock twitching, as he had hardened again to a full erection; he pushed further, causing my cunt to feel stretched to its max.

"You okay, babe?" Through the fog of pain and pleasure, I heard Steve's voice, and felt his hand on my shoulder. He was concerned, but also horny as hell, at the thought of seeing me take my first double-vaj penetration.

I couldn't answer at that moment, the sensation of two throbbing cocks working their way into my pussy at the same time, was causing me to feel the onset of yet another orgasm. My cunt, all of a sudden, had a mind of its own, as I felt it start to contract and release, trying to milk the cum from their hard cocks.

Aziz broke the silence, as he said to Sven, "Dude, you want me to pull out, or do we give this slut a fucking she will remember for the rest of her life."

Being called a slut with the onset of a building orgasm sent me over the edge, as I moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me!"

Sven said, "Steve?" which was more of a question than a comment, as he was looking for permission.

Steve just replied, "Fuck the hell out of her, boys!"

Aziz said, "Hell, yes!" and pushed in hard. It felt like he was dragging Sven's cock along with him; then Sven thrust up hard, as if not to be outdone—and so it started.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I cried out, "you're splitting me in two!"

But nothing I could say, would stop them. I knew we were well past the point of no return, as they both grunted and thrust into me, as they started fucking me for all they were worth.

I wondered if Steve was okay with it, as they started battering away at my pussy. It felt like I was being split in two, they were fucking me so hard. But, I got my answer, that Steve was okay with it, as he moved forward on the bed and placed his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back onto the two huge cocks battering away at my cunt.

"Jesus Christ, Steve, don't help them!" I cried out, but to no avail, as all three were working at giving me the fuck of a lifetime.

There was a moment, where I think I blacked out but not completely, as I could hear—smack, smack—as they thrust into me, and I could hear their continuous grunting, as they competed to see who could get deeper inside me.

I don't know how long they fucked me—ten minutes, maybe twenty. Time had lost its meaning to me, as my orgasms just became continuous, as I shuddered, shook, and contracted ever tighter around their cocks.

Aziz said, "Damn, Steve, you have a winner here. This slut's cunt is milking our cocks!"

I moaned as he said that, then felt a hard slap to my ass, as he shouted, "Fuck us, bitch! Fuck us hard!"

That caused Sven to arch his back, as I felt his cock erupt and spurt its load deep inside me. It felt like it was in my cervix, if that was possible.

The sensation of Sven's cock spurting cum deep inside me next to his cock, sent Aziz over the edge. He thrust in one last time and started cumming so hard, it felt like a firehose had been plunged into my vagina, and turned on full.

I looked up at Steve, with a look of both pain and pleasure. Later, he told me that my eyes seemed to roll back into my head, I came so fuckin' hard!

Aziz pulled his cock out first, and it seemed to take forever for him to slide out of me. I couldn't even guess at his length. Sven gently lifted me off of his sweaty body, and rolled me over to lie on the bed, as I still struggled to catch my breath.

Sven and Aziz moved from the bed to the floor, as Steve was brushing my hair from my eyes, and told me how proud he was of me. And how incredible I was.

Aziz and Sven nodded in agreement, and said it was the best fuck they had ever had, as they proceeded, in true guy-like fashion, to high-five one another.

I raised my hand, as they both eagerly high-fived me, as well.

The glow I felt from being the center of attention overtook me, as what felt like a cupful of semen poured from my well-stretched cunt was amazing.

Sven and Aziz then said they were already late for practice and had to leave, but they both hoped to do it all again. I felt their eyes intensely focused on my now gaped-open vagina, as if it was begging for more, but even these two studs were spent, and I thank god for that because I needed some recovery time myself.

Besides, if all went as planned, Kenzie and Cherie would be fucked even harder tonight at the party, and I had a strong sense that I would need a similar session at the party myself.

The End. (for now)

12