Billie's incest and fuckings

Story Info
Daughter seducing her father and a friend.
1.6k words
4.13
16.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie's incestuous and dirty adventures - The Beginning

Billie is a beautiful girl, slender and very sensual, she's always been very pretty and now that she's finished school, turned 18 and is getting ready to go to college, she knows that she can and must act on her own, without tutelage, and she felt that it was the right time and the most appropriate moment to start and put into practice the arsenal of intimate fantasies that populate her mind, scorch her body and make her a contumacious masturbator.

Dreams and desires that she had always had alone, only in her imagination, locked in her room, naked, with her hand or some cylindrical object between her legs to give her pleasure, were now going to become a radiant reality.

That's what she thought and decided during the small, intimate family celebration of her 18th birthday, drinking her first legal and public glass of wine and observing the mature, gray-haired and virile bearing of her father, Jost, alongside, as always, his inseparable friend, a Greek whose name she could never remember, Demetrios or Dimitri, something like that, whom she just called Joe, and he laughed a lot about it, calling her a naughty girl.

Billie didn't think about boys, young men, silly boyfriends, teenagers like her, all very fools. She admired her father and his handsome Greek friend, Joe. Both in their forties and attractive.

His birthday was on Thursday. The celebration, her "happy birthday", with wine and cake, on Saturday. Her father had hugged and kissed her tenderly. Joe too, and she managed to offer her cheek as close as possible to his lips for his kiss and leaned her whole body, very gently, against his, feeling all his warmth and he hers. Joe noticed and felt her closeness. And he liked it. He smiled and kissed her affectionately. Billie received the kiss and the hug, glued to him, eyes closed, knowing that now it would always be like this and more and more. She was no longer a child.

It was time to start make fantasies come true.

With her dress as short as possible without becoming audacious or vulgar, she first managed to sit down in front of her father, then in front of Joe and, pretending to be careless, with naturally, she spread her knees apart, spreading her thighs enough for her father and his friend to see her panties, each in turn.

And she repeated the provocation minutes later. Two "slips" with the father and two with Joe, and they saw her beautiful legs with delight. Right down to her crotch. And her panties.

She stayed very excited and they too. A small, delicate, naughty and obscene game of exhibitionism and seduction.

Billie's transformation was beginning.

At midnight, alone in her room, she unzipped her dress and slid it down her body. In her panties and bra, she looked at herself in the mirror. The little bottom lingerie consisted only of an erotic thong, a small satin triangle covering her just a little at the front. Speaking accurately, it only covered the pussy.

In the mirror, Billie saw a beautiful, sensual, provocative body. No longer that of a girl. Now, the provocative anatomy of a woman. Hot female.

She took off her bra, freeing her breasts, white, round, with lovely light, full nipples. Which she caressed and admired in the mirror.

And she finally took off the last piece. Down her thighs went her tiny panties. Billie got naked. Looking at the image of her admirable female body reflected in the mirror in front of her in all its nakedness. Beautiful thighs, a lovely ass and a sensual, provocative pussy, the beautiful, full, fleshy crack covered by a massive, thick tuft of golden hair.

'How Daddy will love to see that soon. And "Uncle" Joe too,' she thought, with a mischievous grin, her hand going to where it was already well-used to, between her legs. Touching her pussy and feeling the pleasure, the warmth, the softness and the erotic sensuality of that opening that, as she knew, men so desired.

She groped it, stroked the soft, warm interior of the bodily crevice, located and felt the clitoris, tumid and swollen, and slipped her finger down to the opposite pole, deep down in the intimate geography of a territory she knew well, having practiced this for years. She found the small, tight orifice. And blindly, as always, she pushed and slipped her finger in. Slowly inserting it, until it was all the way in.

Making the movements strong, vigorous, in and out.

An intense, delicious and always pleasurable masturbation.

"Daddy... Joe... you can't imagine how good this feels... soon I'll want you to be doing it to me. And other things too, everything," she whispered in between jerks, her finger thrusting firmly into the orifice of her pussy.

She finally got into bed, wearing a short nightgown, but no panties. She was too excited, her imagination was running wild, and she was too horny to think about putting on any panties, no matter how small or sexy, to cover the throbbing area of desire between her thighs.

She lay there thinking about seeing her father's cock and Joe's dick too, working on them manually, maybe even giving them both a blowjob until they were hard. Teasing them in this way so that they succumbed and couldn't resist the desire to have her in their bed. Sexually.

That was her current state. Billie had grown up, become a woman. Thinking about dicks was now arousing a different kind of desire in her. No more masturbation. She wanted real dicks. Inside her. Fucking her and making her cum. Eventually even inoculating babies into her vagina by emitting voluminous loads of sperm inside her.

She was trying to fall asleep, restless and increasingly wet between her legs. So she allowed herself a little more play with her hands. Which led to the hairy slit between her thighs. Reaching her clitoris. She masturbated by massaging it. It wasn't exactly what she wanted, but it was all she had at the moment.

Or not?

She had her hand between her legs, pleasantly caressing her clitoris, when she heard footsteps. The sound of a person, very close to her door.

Was Dad coming into her room, perhaps to say goodnight? Sometimes he did. Or was he turned on by the furtive glimpse of her panties that she had just given him, as his inflamed fantasy now imagined?

Billie thought so and made a quick decision. His father was about to enter the room.

She pulled back the covers completely, and facing the wall, with her legs folded, she pretended to be asleep, her short nightgown all held high, allowing anyone who came in to see the perfect view of her beautiful, naked ass and her pussy, that tight, fleshy slit, with its golden hair, squeezed between her thighs. A sensual view of her private parts that she wanted to give to her father for the first time. Exactly in his 18th year.

Yes, it was him. And he went in. But he wasn't alone. The handsome Greek man she americanized as Joe came in together. The Greek was also going to see her naked.

And so it happened.

They both saw her, her bare ass, legs and butt exposed, there on the bed.

She had only thought of her father. And there were two of them.

It was too late to get the covers and cover up. She had to keep pretending.

And let it happen.

It was the price to pay for her audacity.

Jost realized the situation, seeing his daughter's naked buttocks and private parts.

Instead of covering her, like a good father, which would have been easy as the blanket was on the bed, right next to the girl's body, he preferred to take advantage of the situation.

He smiled mischievously at his friend, and they spent a few minutes enjoying the beautiful buttocks, thighs and pussy of the blonde girl in the youthful splendor of her 18 years.

Until he bent down and gave his "sleeping" daughter a soft, light, superficial kiss on the cheek while he slid his hand down her ass and pussy, always winking with malice at Demetrios.

Then he advised his friend: "My daughter is already asleep, be polite and say goodnight to her too".

Demetrios obeyed. Bending over the bed, he kissed Billie on the cheek and acted in exactly the same way as her father, putting his hand on the girl's ass. He touched her ass and pussy.

"Your daughter is beautiful and delicious. Congratulations," he said, laughing softly as he stood up.

They either kissed the nice bare ass gently. And taking one last look at that beautiful displayed bare backside, they left the room, as quietly as they had entered.

When she heard the door close, Billie opened her eyes, sighed and smiled happily. She had been seen and groped in her ass and vagina by two men, one of them her exciting and dear daddy, on the day of her 18th birthday celebration.

'Not bad; it's always a good start; better things will come,' she thought. Rubbing herself once more, again, with her hand, between her legs. Making her vagina soak and cum once more.

She squeezed her legs tightly together, keeping them pressed together to maintain the level of pleasure and arousal, and finally went to sleep. With erotic dreams, in which she saw her father's and Joe's hard cocks taking turns and fighting over which one went in and out more and better of her hungry and available pussy and gave her more sexual pleasure.

**********

Billie was right. In fact, new erotic adventures took place, starting the next day, as we'll reveal soon. We hope you enjoy, appreciate and want to follow the girl's incestuous and rather slutty sexual initiation.