All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 19'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
symtronsymtronover 7 years ago
Confirmed --- In the Top of Lit Class

Not much I can say, especially with my limited vocabulary. As I stated Chapters ago. This series will be one of the "H" ones in Lit History.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not sure what you were trying to say but the story hasnt been very good for at least 12 of the last 14 chapters. Im patiently waiting hoping this comes back to how it started out instead of a 14 yr olds wet dream fantasies that leave very little interest in continuing how this has been going. Now the idea of doubt creeps in after all these non erotic orgies? Too many participants too fast. The strange need to add more upon more men who really bring zero to the story other than a dick to screw is boring. Not sure why tom needs to be mentioned in practically every chapter. Hes some lame crutch that keeps coming up instead of focusing on the core group of the now 4 women and mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still reading, but......

I agree with the other anonymous poster about recent chapters. I guess it depends on how you feel about the sex-love relationship. Loving sex with multiple characters that love each other as it started out....and as the Circle was written, I can get into. When sex occurs frequently with multiple people of either sex, without love, that is a mental illness (sexual obsession) -- or-- the person doing this has no idea of what love is. The relationship between the 4 girls and Mark was described earlier, love was front and center, even ahead of sex. I for the life of me cannot understand "the Experience" without love. Mark is still on my good list, but barely. However those four women have strayed way off the path into mental illness. I don't think the author is keeping this story internally consistent or keeping the 4 women important in the story. Unless he is just looking for swinging events for masturbation aids. I am skipping through this stuff without really reading it as it is just sex fluff. I am still on with Brita, but it looks like she is just Elsa the 2nd.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
We love every word of this

And love discovering

The Heaven Experience!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...