All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 60'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well that was telegraphed chapters ago. Shocker. So boring now.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years ago
Dates?

First half of the chapter sets it in April, but the second half is in November?

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago

Can't wait for next installment

hornyman169hornyman169about 7 years ago
Keep up the Good Work

I have enjoyed all of your stories. When writing a story this long it can be easy to mix up months or names. This isn't a novel being published with a publisher and proof readers. It is remarkable that you keep all the names, places, events, etc. as consistent as you do. I always disregard comments by anyone named anonymous. You put your name on your story, but they choose to hide behind anonymous. Let them try to write a story and see how difficult it can be to do. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving it

Thoroughly enjoying the story. The days without a new chapter are a little less happy for me.

Thank you for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...