Billy and Mrs. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I looked for my soiled panties in the hamper every time you stayed over. When I teased you with my naked tits or full fat ass there would be two or three soiled panties for me to clean. I'd wait for you to turn in then rub my cum covered panties all over my tits then lick them off. I've waited for my chance to suck your cum right out of your fat cock and tonight it's gonna happen!" I was busted!

She took my cock in her mouth and put my hand on the back of her head. She took my fat cock deep but kept going. There was some resistance but I felt my cockhead pop into her throat. This was right out of my last porn video. Did she click my viewing history? She quickly grabbed my other hand and put it to her neck so I could feel my cock bulging her throat. She kept my cock deep for some time until she moved back taking a huge breath then drove back onto my cock filling her throat again.

This went on and on. My swollen pleasure knot got rubbed going into and out of her throat. When just my cockhead was in her mouth her tongue flicked rapidly across that knot. Her spit and saliva coated my cockshaft and ball sack each time she coughed up my cock; she sucked it back up. She moved her face rapidly at me tapping her nose against my belly fucking my cock into her hot tight throat. Was she tight or was my cock too fat and long?

"Mrs. Anderson!" I groaned loudly knowing I was goanna blow.

"Mrs. Anderson? What happened to Amy, or queen or goddess?" she asked sliding off my cock then taking me deep again.

I felt a movement then a wetness against my anus. It happened several times then Amy pulled back so just my cockhead was on her tongue in her hot wet mouth. She started sucking with get vigor and flicking her tongue across my pleasure knot. I grabbed her long black hair and pulled as my legs started trembling.

I felt her wet fingers on my anus again then she must have pushed one up my ass. It moved quickly in and out rubbing against something way up in there crashing me over the edge. I screamed with my mouth closed not wanting to wake the baby as the first blast of my cum shot across her tongue. Pulse after pulse of my hot cum was sucked out of my cockhead by Mrs. Anderson as a second finger was shoved into my ass. I trembled and groaned as pleasure poured throughout my body. My balls pulled up tight and ejected my cum over and over pulsing globs into her mouth as my nipples went rock hard.

Amy continued to suck just my cockhead pulling my cum out from somewhere deep within me. My cockhead swelled painfully exploding bolts of thick cum into her hot well of pleasure. I pulled her hair hard begging her to stop, "Stop, stop, stop! Oh Fuck, please stop!" I growled.

I had my eyes closed when I felt her suck backwards one last time. Her lips sucked over my pleasure knot sliding off the fat crown and I groaned loudly and trembled. She tapped my thighs so I opened my eyes. She smiled and showed me all my white thick cum trapped behind her bottom teeth. She lowered her face and let my cum drip out onto her large tits. Her breast flesh then fat nipples got coated with my thick white cum.

She gripped one tit with her hands then licked and sucked my cum back into her mouth and swallowed noisily. She grabbed her other tit and her tongue went in search of my cum. She sucked her own nipple then spit out her milk. Her fingers gathered any stray cum left on those huge tits and sucked her fingers clean. She put my hand on her throat and sucked cum off her teeth and tongue and swallowed hard and noisily.

She leaned forward and licked my cock crown that was leaking the last of my cum. I trembled as she took my cock into her mouth and licked along my cockshaft. She tenderly washed my cock and ballsack with her tongue and wet lips until she felt I was clean. She watched me look at her with eyes of wonderment and thankfulness. She smiled brightly and licked her lips of the last of my cum. She helped me stand then pulled up my pjs then told me to quietly go to bed.

I staggered upstairs my mind trying to pull myself back from a world of unexpected pleasure. I had seen my first pussy. I had seen my first curly hair covered pussy. I had tasted my first pussy. I had tasted a mature woman's juices that came from her pussy. I felt and sucked my first naked female tit and drank mother's milk. I bit tit flesh and nipped a fat female nipple. I just had my first blow job and fingers shoved up my ass. All that had been with a mature woman twice my age and I fucking wanted more!

I lay awake on my bed reliving every second of virgin destroying pleasure. My ears perked up and I listened for repeated sounds. Mike's room was just down the hall from mine and there were loud groans being made.

I quietly walked down the hall and stopped outside his door. It was wide open and just a small night light was on. His bed was parallel to the door and there was Mrs. Anderson on her arms and knees with Mike pounding his cock deep into her from behind. Behind? Her ass was slapping back against her son. Her heavy tits were jiggling back and forth with each thrust of his cock into his mother. Mrs. Anderson saw me and smiled brightly looking right at me.

"Fuck me Mike! Show me who owns my naughty cunt and nasty ass. Fuck me deep and give me another baby. You're the man of the house; you're my master. I'm your sex slut. I'm your cum slut. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!" she yelled.

"I'm fucking you Mommy. I'm fucking you deep and hard. I'm gonna fill your nasty cunt with my hot cum then I'm gonna fill your hungry ass with more cum," he yelled back.

"Master I just was a nasty slutty cunt. I sucked the thick white cum out of your best friend, Billy's cock. I spit it all over the tits feeding your baby daughter then I licked it off and swallowed all that hot cum. I'm gonna let your best friend fuck me in the ass. He has such a long fat cock Master. You're gonna feel his cock up my ass while you two young men double fuck me with you Michael in my cunt!"

"I'm cumming Master. I'm cumming without permission just thinking of Billy destroying my ass with his huge cock. Spank me Master! Spank my nasty ass for wanting that huge cock in my ass. I'm cumming Master. I'm cumming Mike!" she screamed.

I realized I had my cock out and I was pumping it hard and fast. I watched her spray pulses of a liquid out onto Mike's bed from between her legs. She groaned each time she sprayed as her back trembled. She finally saw me pumping my long fat cock and curled her fingers calling me over.

My cock thought for me as I walked across Mike's bedroom. I had been in his room thousands of times never with my cock in my hand; never with his naked mother getting fucked on his bed. I walked up beside her and she turned her head and took my cock in her mouth again. She lowered her tits to the bed and I followed her tight mouth down as I knelt beside his bed.

I just started thrusting my cock into Mrs. Anderson's mouth as she kept tight on my cockshaft. She added her hand to the base of my cock pumping my shaft as my cockhead moved within her mouth. Spit was dripping out the side of her mouth as she grabbed her long black hair pulling it behind her head. She wanted to watch me fucking her face.

"Fuck Mom! That's so fucking hot. I'm watching you swallow Billy's fat cock. Suck him you slut!" Mike yelled as he started slapping her ass.

Mrs. Anderson reached around me and dug her wet fingers into my ass crack seeking my anus again. She found it and pushed her long finger inside my heat. Watching what was happening to my best friend's mother; getting fucked by her son and sucking off his best friend, was too much and my cock shot wads of hot cum into her mouth again. Amy slurped and sucked my cum out of my cock and down her throat. She moaned from the taste and thickness of my cum.

I pulled out just as Mike yelled and came deep inside his mother's pussy. He held himself deep as she twerked her ass against him wanting all the cock and cum she could get from her son. I watched and smelled Mrs. Anderson as she sprayed her son's bed with her mature cum over and over; the liquid slapping against the bedding. She screamed and fell forward her body jerking with climax aftershocks. Mike shot several globs of his cum onto his mother's back as he huffed his sexual exhaustion. After some time his mother stirred lying in the soaking wet spot.

"I'm not sleeping in this puddle. Come sleep in Mommy's bed tonight boys and we'll get a start to the lake house in the morning maybe after more sex but definitely after a good cleaning shower. Now that you have both shot your cum inside me help me up and get me to my room and my bed."

"Billy run into the bathroom and get me a hot wash cloth. I want you to clean then kiss your first MILF pussy. I want you to taste me directly from the wet hot source between my legs. Then we have to get some sleep," she directed us.

We all got into the king sized bed and I did as ordered and sucked Amy to a wet climax as she spoke to me how to pleasure a woman. She had me suck her pleasure knot for her climax. She had me drink her hot juices dripping from her cunt. She told me to call her mature slit a 'cunt' and told me to lick her asshole. She ordered me to call her Amy while I was fucking her or making her cum and only Mrs. Anderson in public. She said she would teach me more at the cabin. We fell asleep without another round of fucking even though there were two hot hard cocks ready to go.

In what was left of the night or early morning I heard Alice crying and Amy got up. I'd never slept beside a naked woman and I felt firm warm breasts roll across my chest as Mrs. Anderson crawled over me to get out of bed. Once out I felt a wetness on my chest and my finger tasted sweet milk. After some time Amy shook me and placed a nipple against my lips. She laughed softly as I began to suck her fat nipple and told me Mike doesn't like her milk so the left overs would be all for me.

Lying against a warm naked woman sucking on her breast made my cock grow hard. I was lower on the bed to latch onto Amy's tootsie-roll nipple so my cock poked her warm thighs. My cockhead was well below her pussy but she still opened her thighs and captured my cock. She moaned and rocked her thighs on my cock and I soon smelled her fragrance. Once that breast was empty she switched me to the other.

"Having my breasts sucked makes my pussy drip, Billy. But sorry no more sex until we get to the cabin. After this breast empties we will cuddle," she whispered.

When no more milk came out I licked her fat nipple and put tiny bites on her warm breast flesh. She called me naughty and pulled me up to kiss me lightly. She reached between us and gripped my cock and I shuddered. I felt her move under the covers and my long fat cock was placed against her wet pussy lips. She closed her thighs trapping my cock against her treasure. She moved her large warm breasts against my bare chest then stroked my back until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the hustle and bustle of packing the jeep with the last minute items and getting Alice and Amy situated in the back seats. I called my mom and said we were leaving for the week and I'd see her when we got back. I asked if she would miss 'the man of the house' while I was gone. There was silence.

"Yes, Will, I am missing 'the man of the house' already. It will be very lonely in this house," then silence, then "My bed feels very empty."

I gave mom several phone kisses and told her I loved only her and would see her soon. I heard her crying as she said her good bye. I stood there wondering why she said, "My bed feels very empty" and what it meant.

I stood there for some time and Mrs. Anderson asked if everything was all right. I told her what my mom had said.

"You see the special relationship that Mike and I have, mother and son and yet lovers. Your mother doesn't know it yet but after a week at the cabin her son will come home a man and take his place in his mother's bed. All you need do Billy is claim your rights to your mother's bed and body. I will teach you all you will need to know. Your mother better hope she is still on The Pill or it will be her turn for a 'change of life baby' and her breast milk hungry lover."

Amy tussled my hair and pulled me in for a deep kiss then sent me packing, quite literally. Final things were loaded and Alice and her car seat strapped in. We had several hours to drive and Mike was 'man behind the wheel' for the trip. Eventually Alice got fussy and ripe. We pulled into a rest stop and Amy took Alice in for a change and we purchased food and drinks for the balance of the trip.

When we got back in the car Mrs. Anderson asked Mike to drive over to the empty shaded parking area. Once parked she laid Alice across her lap and unbuttoned her blouse and nursing bra shield. I turned and watched fascinated as Amy breastfed Alice. Amy smiled and again called me a naughty boy but left her one breast uncovered as she switched Alice to the other.

I reached back and took a milk drop on my finger and licked it off. Amy asked me if I wanted to roll over into the back seat and get some from the source. I blushed and laughed yet continued to gather drops of milk. Amy turned my hand to cup her breast and massaged some milk out of her fat nipple and filled my palm. I licked it and moved my hand for more. Mrs. Anderson laughed and slapped my hand and clipped both pads over her beautiful large nipples when Alice was done.

The final hours were uneventful as Mike and I made plans for the week; hunting, fishing, canoeing and hiking. Mrs. Anderson whispered that she hoped we were also planning special time for her. My cock started growing down my pants leg as Mike laughed. It seemed he had no issue with sharing his mother with his best friend. My mind raced ahead to Amy's description of taking both our cocks at the same time. My cock stayed hard for some time.

There was the hustle and bustle of unpacking the jeep and getting the generator going and cold stuff put in the fridge. When Mrs. Anderson stood in the light of the open fridge my cock got hard knowing that was where my lust for Amy was born and her acknowledgement of my desires. She saw me looking through her light weight dress at her body and she smiled. "Soon Billy, soon," she said.

We were busy for about an hour and I came back into the cabin from doing some outdoor cabin opening chores, chopping and stacking wood. I looked around and Mike and Alice were gone. I asked Mrs. Anderson were they went.

"I asked Mike for some alone time with you so they will be gone for a good hour. I gave Mike a pumped milk bottle in case Alice got hungry. He really does love his daughter and I love having born Alice for my son. His father knows Mike is the father and that we have been lovers all these ten months. When his father is on business trips he seeks his own pleasures and we have just been adult about all this. Now I have another lover to train and give you a new found confidence. The girls at college and your mother will benefit. Now come here!"

Amy directed me to a seat at the kitchen table. She then moved in front of me and put her ass on the table edge. She lay back but supported herself on her elbows then brought her bare feet up on the table. Her day dress slid down her thighs as she opened them wide. I was staring right at Mrs. Anderson's black curly hair covered pussy!

"See how it shines Billy? It shines with a woman's internal lubrication. Some call it pussy juices, some call it honey. Some love the taste as it wets their tongue and some will never put their mouth there. I'm gonna train you to pleasure a women there before you ever think about pushing your cock inside. You will be a great lover if you learn to help your partner or even your mother cum first and often."

"Now touch your fingers to the outer lips stroking up and down. (Amy moaned when first touched). Now push the lips open and run your fingers up and down the shiny wet places. Feel that little pebble at the top? You need to play with that like it was a butterfly's wing. Go ahead and do that Billy."

She hissed when I touched that bump after running my fingers up her inner moistness. I moved my fingers from just inside her wetness to over the pebble then down being brave enough to touch her dark circle.

"Billy, some women will love for you to touch there, even lick there, and even push a finger or two in their back door. Some will outright think it's dirty and never want that, some will think it's naughty. That last group will let you play there if you have pleasured them first; made them very wet. I love having my ass filled! I'm wet all the time thinking of when you and Mike will take my two holes; your long fat cock up my ass and Mike filling my vagina, my pussy, my cunt!"

"Now play with me with your fingers until you see or feel my juices run out and wet you. Listen for my moaning understanding I'm enjoying what you are doing. When I've moaned or hissed or growled start using your tongue where your fingers have been. Then don't stop until I scream and soak your chin with my hot wetness. Drink all my juices and don't forget my ass," she sighed as she lay down.

I now took to the challenge of learning to pleasure a woman. With one hand I opened her pussy lips and with the other my fingers explored her inner wetness. She deeply moaned when my middle finger pushed into her hot depth. I felt her pussy grip my finger so I moved it in and out then circled her nub rubbing round and round and back and forth; lightly, tenderly. She hissed and her 'juices' dripped out. I touched that wetness and brought it to my lips.

I leaned forward and touched my tongue to her inner female lips. Amy groaned and grabbed my hair pulling me hard against her pussy. I pushed my tongue into the doorway of her vagina as deeply as it would go and moved it about. She growled and let down more juices. Thinking like I was on her nipple I took her nub between my lips and pushed a finger inside her. She screamed and juices rolled out and wet the table.

Remembering how she wet when Mike was fucking her I pushed two fingers up inside her and moved them rapidly. She screamed when I nipped her now swollen knot and rubbed inside her vagina. I lowered my face and licked her ass star then pushed my tongue against it until it opened some and my tip entered. Amy trembled but pulled my face back up on her pussy.

I learn quickly and returned to her nub that gives her such pleasure. My tongue flicked lightly across the now larger knob as my two fingers entered her again. My finger moved rapidly and hard in and out but my tongue moved rapidly and lightly. My other hand was free so I brought my thumb to her ass star. Her wetness made it slippery and my thumb entered her ass.

She growled and lifted her hips pushing her pussy against my face. Her thighs trembled and her pussy lips pulsed against my chin. I felt her pussy grip my fingers and my thumb with her ass. She screamed and her wetness sprayed against my chin multiple times. She pushed my face down and her juices entered my mouth and I drank as fast as I could. I returned to her nub licking lightly and she screamed and sprayed again. I was making Mrs. Anderson cum and cum multiple times. I moved my fingers and thumb slowly inside her until she moaned, "Enough!"

I removed my digits slowly and sat watching her pussy and asshole pulse as she trembled and leaked more juices. The edge of the table was soaking wet and her juices dripped down to the floor. I realized I loved licking her pussy even her ass. I watched trying to memorize her dark hair covered pussy lips and the bright red of her inner wetness.

Amy let out a long cleansing breath and leaned up to look at me and the wetness on my face. She smiled then brought her hand to her pussy as if checking her own pleasure and warm wetness.