Billy and Mrs. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn boys; it's so HOT that Mrs. Anderson is your Mother!" Julie groaned as I carried her into Amy's room. I had no sooner dropped Julie to Amy's bed then Mrs. Anderson dove between Julie's legs and pushed her face against those red curls covered pussy lips. I watched Julie grab a pillow and bite down on a corner to muffle her moans.

I closed up the cabin for the night and checked on Alice sleeping contently in her crib. I walked into Mom's bedroom and saw her face, lips and tongue working on Julie's pussy and asshole. Julie was trembling with her own pleasure. Amy was on arms and knees with her ass in the air. My long fat cock immediately got hard. I moved up behind 'Mom' and thrust my cock into her wet pussy.

A few thrusts and I was balls deep into the mother's cave that Mike slid out nineteen years ago and his child slid out ten months ago and my child will breach in nine months. Those thoughts sexually overwhelmed me and I started pounding into Amy's pussy pushing her face against Julie's pussy.

"Oh Fuck Will. What's got you going? You're destroying my cunt! Oh fuck baby boy fuck your momma, fuck me good!" Mrs. Anderson groaned.

I pounded away at Amy's pussy squeezing her hot juices out along my cockshaft. I could feel her pulses of wetness trying to get out but my cock had her tight pussy clogged with thrusting cockmeat. My fat cock and her tight, wet, hot pussy was overloading her clit and g-pad causing her to groan and suck on Julie's pussy. Julie was screaming into the pillow gag and thrusting her hips up at Amy's mouth.

I pushed my thumb into Amy's ass and pounded away at her fleshy depths wanting to breed another child into her waiting womb. Her hot depths was sucking my fat cockhead demanding my cum paint her insides with my hot, wet whitewash. Amy pushed back and twerked her ass against my hips and she pushed me over the edge.

It felt like seven, eight, nine hard pulses ran down my cock as my hot cum shot out my swelling cockhead. As I pulled out to my fat crown each time, Amy's hot juices sprayed my heavy emptying ballsack. I groaned at I pulled Amy's long black hair pulling her pussy onto all my long fat cock. As the last of my cum filled her pussy she laid her head on Julie's belly breathing deeply and rested.

I stayed embedded in Mom's pussy until my cock softened and slipped out. Moaning Amy pulled Julie further down on the bed then knee walked up her body flattening those boobs as she went. She positioned her knees on either side of Julie's head and brought her wet cum filled pussy to Julie's mouth. Amy grunted and I watched my cum drip into a willing open mouth.

"Make me cum bitch! Make me cum, you pussy sucking slut. Oh yes suck that clit. Get that slut tongue deep up my cunt. Make your momma cum you slut!" Mrs. Anderson ordered.

I was still shocked to hear Mrs. Anderson talk like a street slut after all the years being in her house and never even hearing her curse once. Was this all bottled up inside her all these years and did Mike fucking her and my cock busting her pussy wide open bring this all out. I found it all very exciting as Amy grabbed the other pillow and bit down to muffle the 'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck' as Julie made Amy cum drinking her juices and my hot deposited cum.

I do not know if Julie and Sally were such sorority sister sluts or getting all this cock and pussy unleashed their hidden demons. They sure took our cocks willingly and often during the night and one final time laid out on their tits across the kitchen table in the morning. Amy got to clean out two doses of son cum from one willing pussy and one willing ass before our sexual week at the cabin came to an end.

Amy suggested she drive the girls back to keep to the subterfuge and asked us to pack up for the cabin shut down and our ride back to town. Julie gave me her cell phone number and Amy invited the girls to visit during what was left of the summer since they both lived in town attending the local college where Mike and I were to start in September.

Mr. Anderson didn't mind his wife getting fucked by Mike and I and her pussy getting tended to by Julie and Sally. It became obvious that he batted for the other team. Nether Mike or I thought it would be right to pinch hit. But I still have to tell what happened when I got home from the cabin.

Amy talked to me that she was sure my mother had sexual desires for me, her son. She reminded me what my mother had said on the phone right before I left for the cabin...

"Yes, Will, I am missing you already. It will be very lonely in this house," then silence, then "My bed feels very empty."

Amy built up my confidence and said to claim my position as 'man of the house' when I got home and take my mother for my pleasure.

"After all Will, you have been fucking a mature mother all week. I have trained you how to take what you want for your pleasure. Once your long fat cock is inside your mother she will be yours for taking whenever you wish, just like Mike, my son, takes his pleasure in my body. Remember to give her pleasure and a great cum before your cock gets near her cunt."

Mrs. Anderson got out of the car and kissed me deeply and told me she loved me. I told her I loved her also as a Mom and a woman of pleasure. I thanked her for teaching me how to make love to her and I thanked Mike for sharing his mother. I then took Amy in my arms and hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply then softly all over her face. I squeezed her ass then her left tit.

She laughed and told me I was being naughty in front of the neighbors and to get in the house or she would let me fuck her stretched over the hood of the car. She mussed my hair then kissed me deeply again, got in the car and drove away. When I started down the walkway with my bag I saw the front curtain move. My mom had to have seen all that.

When I got inside my mom gave me a huge hug holding on way too long pushing her mature breasts against my chest. My cock started to go hard and Mom took in a deep breath and started kissing my face all over. She asked me if I wanted to have re-heated dinner and I told her we had fast food on the way home. It was already late, almost bedtime. I told mom I was going up for a shower and prepare for bed and I suggested she do the same.

"Will, was Mrs. Anderson kissing you just now?" Mom asked with jealous cow eyes. "I watched you two hug tightly and she kissed you all over," she said waiting for my reply.

"Margret, go upstairs, shower and prepare for bed. I will come into our bedroom and we will have a discussion," I said turning her and swatting her ass.

She yipped but let me squeeze her ass as she walked up the stairs before me. I turned her into her ensuite bedroom giving her one last slap on her ass and walked down to my room which had an attached bathroom. I stripped and showered then on the spur of the moment shaved my balls and around my cockbase leaving my blonde curls above my cock. I put my seduction plan in place by slipping naked into my short bathrobe.

I walked into mom's room without knocking and she was sitting on her bed, in a gossamer nightie I had never seen before, her feet on the floor. I came and stood in front of her and watched her mature full breasts rise and fall under the soft fabric. I did not speak and watched her nipples harden and push out the silk. It was not long before I could smell her scent. My mom was getting wet.

"Mom all these years after dad died in the accident you never dated. Why was that?" I asked watching her eyes run down my body to stop where my hardening cock was pushing out my bathrobe.

"Billy, I mean Will, I spent that time taking care of you, making sure you grew into a strong confident man. I had to be both dad and mom to you. And you have grown into that strong confident man...," she stopped short as the head of my cock peaked out of my bathrobe.

"Weren't you waiting for me to turn eighteen and become 'Man of the House' and take my place in your bed, Margret?" I said with a commanding voice.

She looked up at me with her blue eyes to go with her shoulder length blonde hair then took in a hissing breath when she looked down and now saw my long fat shaved cock. It was hard and pointed at her since I had untied my robe. My cock pulsed as it filled with blood to its full eight inches of hardness and thickness.

"Kiss it Margret, (using her name, not calling her mom), kiss my man-cock then take it in your mouth. Your job now is to please this cock whenever I wish. You are to give me your mouth, your cunt and your ass whenever I want it. I will fill all three of your slut holes with hot thick cum and you will thank your master. Now suck my cock and drink all my cum, and don't miss a drop," I barked.

Margret's eyes got wide and her mouth opened in shock. I grabbed the back of her head; my hand wrapped in her blonde hair and pushed her mouth onto my cockhead. I pushed forward holding her head until my cock filled her mouth. I tapped the back of her mouth and she coughed. I gripped her blonde hair on either side of her head and used it to move her mouth back and forth on my hard cock. I tapped the back of her throat several times hearing but not caring that she was coughing.

I pulled back and watched her spit and saliva spill down over my cockhead and drip onto her full silk covered tits. I filled her mouth and kept my cock in deep as I grabbed the vee of her silk nightie and popped the buttons revealing her mature full tits. I pulled my mouth wet cock out and painted her hard dark nipples; nipples I hadn't seen in eighteen years. She moaned as they got rock hard and I painted her breast flesh with spit and leaking pre-cum.

"Will, you..., I..." she tried to say but I filled her mouth with my cock again. I started tapping her throat making her gag and spit all over my fat cockhead so she grabbed my cockbase with her hand preventing me from going so deep. Her own lips tapped her fingers as I slid my cock as deep into her mouth as I could now fill. Her dainty hand gave me a hand-job as her warm wet mouth gave me the first blow-job as her new role as my house-slut. Mom will keep her role as house maid and cook and Margret will have her new role as my house-slut.

Margret was sucking and rubbing my cock giving me great pleasure as her other finger nails scratched my shaved balls. I wondered briefly if dad was treated this great until the explosion took his life. Mom was financially set for life and didn't have to work. That made her now even more available to my cock, at breakfast, home from school, across the kitchen table, bent over the sofa arm, fucked in the shower and in her new marriage bed.

I wanted to breed her, then fuck her pregnant belly and fill her pussy with my cum even up to her water breaking. Her ass will be painted inside with my hot cum equally as often. I even thought to share her with Mike once I knew she was pregnant since he so generously shared his mom with me who took my virginity and taught me the sexual ways with women.

I was reaching the tipping point in Margret's mouth and gave her no warning when my first blast of cum painted her tongue. She went to pull back but I grabbed her blonde hair and held her lips against her own fingers as my cock pulsed. Several hot thick globs of cum slid across her tongue as I grabbed her throat. I held my hand tight against the sides of her neck until I felt her swallow several times. That made her suck more cum from my cock causing me to tremble and groan.

"That's it Margret. You're a good girl. Get all my cum. Be a good cum-slut and suck all that hot thick cum out of my long thick 'man of the house' cock down your throat and into your belly. I'll have to train you to take all my cock down and into your throat but you did a good job for the first time. Now clean my cock real good. Get all my hot thick cum unto your tongue and swallow all that. Yes Margret you did a nice job," I said softly as I ran my hand through her hair.

She moved back and on her own licked up and down my cockshaft and my newly shaved ballsack. She circled my cockhead cleaning my cum then kissed my crown and sucked at my slit getting the last of my cum. She looked up at me with great love some tears dripping out of her eyes. I grabbed her firm tits and massaged them ending by tweaking her nipples.

I pushed her to her back on the bed and knelt between her legs bringing them upon my shoulders. Her silk nightie slid down her thighs showing me her tiny panties which I untied and revealed her shaven pussy lips. She still had curly blonde hair on her mons but her naked pussy lips were dripping her juices. I ran my tongue between those wet fragrant lips tasting my mother's essence for the first time from the source.

I had of course like a naughty inquisitive boy of eighteen I licked the gusset of her morning panties before I jerked off into them then hid them in the bottom of the basket. Mom seemed to give me a strange look whenever I was around when she did her laundry. Since turning eighteen many of her panties got painted with morning cum as I had to release my building loads. Now this pussy that I was licking will be painted with my cum as often as I desired.

Remembering my training by Amy I set about to give my mother a thundering climax. Her surrender was dependant on my pleasuring her each time I wanted some pussy or ass. I sucked her knot filling it with blood until it swelled to like a almond nut. From her moans and wetness Margret found my tongue pointed work very pleasurable. She soon was pushing her pussy against my lips and tongue leaking her juices out from her shaved lips.

The flavour of her pussy juices became stronger and her wetness thicker as her moans deepened. Her thighs started gripping and pulsing on my shoulders. Margret screamed and hot pulses of her juices shot out from between her pussy lips as she sprayed my face with her cum. I sucked on her pleasure knot like a nipple on her tit making her tremble and shake through several quick orgasms.

"Oh fuck Will, stop, stop, stop! Where did you learn how to make a woman cum like that! Did that slut Mrs. Anderson violate my beautiful baby? Your father NEVER made me cum like that. Oh Will, please fuck me now. Fuck me with that long fat man-cock and shoot your hot cum deep down in my pussy. Oh fuck Will are you licking my asshole? Do you want my ass Will? Do you want to take my virgin ass and claim it for your own? You can have my ass next Will but fuck my pussy first. Destroy it with your long fat cock. Oh fuck Will, fuck me," my mother and soon to be cock-slut begged for her pleasure.

I stood and spread my house-slut's thighs wide and looked at her pulsing dripping pussy. I brought my cockhead to that crimson flesh and pushed. Mom was unused tight and grunted as my cockhead pushed to open her purse to my cock. She groaned when my fat cockhead breached the pussy doorway and slid inside. Her own thick white cum worked as a lube to let more fat cockshaft slide inside her. I pulled back to my crown then pushed forward several times until my naked ballsack lay upon her naked pussy lips.

"Wait, wait, wait, Will. Let my poor pussy stretch to take your long fat man-cock. Only my fingers have been inside me on my lonely bed trying to give myself pleasure. But all this time I wanted your cock inside me. I love you Will and wanted to be yours. I wanted you to take me, to force me to take your cock in my naughty hungry pussy and please you. I wanted your cum inside me. I wanted your baby. Fuck me now Will. It's the right time in my cycle for your sperm to find my egg. Fuck me Will, fuck me hard and deep," she begged as she wrapped her legs around my back.

I pulled back to my crown then slid my cock deep into my mother's pussy. My fat cockhead tapped the full hot depths of her pussy making her groan. I started riding her sleeve faster, deeper, harder making her growl and thrust up at my thrusting long fat cock. I gripped her nipples and pulled them out listening to her hiss from pain and pleasure. I watched her pussy lips sucking tightly around my cock riding my fat cockshaft in and out.

I reached between us and rubbed her almond nut clit round and round and back and forth. I felt her pussy juices bathing my cockhead and ride my cockshaft. Margret was breathing heavily and her tits were turning red and I knew she was close. I pinched her left fat nipple and her swollen clit and she screamed and thrashed into a huge climax. With that one act I knew Margret would be my slut whenever I wanted to wash my cock in her pussy.

"Oh fuck Will. OH FUCK WILL, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming Will! I'm cumming on your long fat cock! Fill me with cum Will. Fill me with your hot thick cum. Fill my naughty cunt dammit. OH FUCK!" she screamed as she came again pulsing all along the long shaft of my cock.

I pounded against her raw pussy lips as I drove my cock against the doorway to her womb. Margret's legs were straight out as she held them tight trembling through her powerful body trembling orgasm. She let out another scream and wrapped her legs around my back and thrust her pussy at my cock. She gripped me with her strong pelvic muscles then pulsed on my cock as she climaxed again. That was too much for the pleasure on my cock and I exploded globs of cum against her womb. Margret held me tightly within her as pulse after hot thick pulse of cum shot out my cockhead.

I felt that added heat against my cockhead and trembled as my crown rubbed against her deepest hottest flesh. Was it seven, eight, nine globs of thick cum that painted her deepest insides? I could not say but my ballsack pulled up tightly ejecting my baby sperm into the womb of my mother. If she was ovulating now she'd be pregnant by morning.

I worked my cockhead against her inner deep heat then went to pull back. She screamed, "No, no, no. You stay inside me lying upon my breasts until I fall asleep filled with your baby cum. You stay holding me crushing me with your love and let me cry myself to sleep in happiness. Now move us up on the bed and don't you dare slip out of my pussy," my mother growled at me.

With some careful maneuvering we centered on the bed my cock still held tightly within her pussy my cock dripping the last of my cum against her womb. I actually fell asleep slightly off her breasts but my cock still in the mess of her pussy. Sometime during the night I awoke from dreams of Amy, Julie, Sally and now my mother. Soft lips and a wet tongue were cleaning my cock and ballsack coaxing my cock back to full hardness.

After mom was satisfied my cock was rock hard she moved up by my ear. "Please will you fuck my ass now? I want you to take my ass on the night you made me pregnant. I want the memory of surrendering my virgin ass to my husband, my lover, my son on this night I became your slut-wife. I lubed my ass in the bathroom so your long fat cock will fill my naughty ass. Fuck it now Will. Fuck my ass and fill it with your hot thick cum," she whispered then kissed my ear.

I felt her move on the bed and take the hands and knees position. She then dropped her tits to the bed and pushed her ass up high presenting herself to my pleasure. I ran my fat cockhead through her mature full ass cheeks and felt the lube she had used to anoint her asshole. I centered my cock on her circular back lips and pulled on her full hips. Mom moaned as her ass lips tried to open to take in my plum flesh going the wrong way. I pushed and watched her dark back lips open like a camera iris and slowly slide over the crown of my cock. I heard her hiss then pulse tiny movements backwards.

"Keep going Will. Ignore my pain and take my ass as my gift to my master, my son, my lover. Take my ass virginity. All deflowering requires pain and I will bare it all until your long fat cock is deep inside me. Keep going Will," she groaned.