Billy and Mrs. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly her dark lips opened and encircled my cockhead closing behind the circumcision ridge gripping it tightly. Margret moaned deeply her ass trembling. There was some lube between her ass cheeks and I rubbed it on my cockshaft. I pushed my hips forward and some cockshaft entered her ass. Moaning she slowly moved her ass on my cock; slowly forward then slowly back. Her tight anal ring slid on my shaft until my heavy ballsack tapped her naked pussy lips and I was full into her ass with eight fat inches of cock.

My mother was breathing heavily trying to dissipate the pain and fullness in her ass. I remembered Amy's training and reached under Mom and rubbed her swollen clit. She groaned and trembled when I pulled on her pleasure knot. I rubbed her bulb rapidly and felt her ass squeeze my cock as she screamed into a climax. Her entire ass sleeve pulsed on my cockshaft; her analring squashing the base of my cock as she sprayed the bed with her hot pussy juices.

I felt her analring relax and I pulled back to my fat crown then pushed slowly back deep. Mom groaned and her thighs trembled as I softly rubbed her knot. I went a bit faster after I picked up her dripping juices and wet my cockshaft. I played my fingers inside her mature pussy to distract the feeling of my cock filling her ass deep. Margret was circling her ass around my shaft starting to push back.

I did not want to pull all out until mom's ass was use to my fat cock. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then kissed her pussy with my heavy swinging ballsack. Mom begged me to go deeper and harder. "I want a real ass fucking, Will."

I started driving my cock deeper and harder into my mother's ass. Her assring was so tight on my cock her dark lips turned inside out then rolled back in. Those lips turned redder and redder as my cock rode her ass. I continued to rub her knot and palm her juices onto my cock.

Mom' head came off the bed and she screamed as her body pulsed and her ass trerked on my cock. She shook through another climax as I continued to pound her ass with cock. Her hot sleeve pulsed on my cock squeezing tightly. I was now riding my own pleasure knot along her ass sleeve driving for my own completion.

I went over the edge and pulled my mother's hips back hard filling her ass with eight long fat inches of cock. My cockhead exploded and globs of my cum shot out my crown going towards the depths of her darkness. I pounded against my mother's mature ass cheeks each time I drove deep and shot a glob of my hot thick white cum.

I groaned with my own pleasure as my mother sprayed her pussy juices all over my palm and wrist and the bedding. I slammed into her ass one hard time and she collapsed to the bed; my cock still embedded in her ass. Her breath ran out when my weight landed on her back so I rolled us into spoons. My cock was still full up her ass.

I moved Mom's blonde hair aside and kissed her neck leaving tiny bites that will show bruises in the morning. I reached over her and grabbed a naked breast. I pinched her hard nipple and she lightly spanked my hand then held my arm tight around her. As I started to fall asleep I realized I had cum in each of my mother's three pleasure holes. She had given all of her to me. I owned my mother.

Epilogue:

Mike and I were enrolled in the local university on the freshman sports teams. Neither Mike nor I wanted for pussy or ass first from Julie and Sally then any willing sorority sister. We have been passed around Julie's sorority sisters and I deflowered the asses of the final pledges as their last trial. The president of the sorority took my cock deep in her ass for the first time, cumming over and over.

By the last freshman football game Mrs. Anderson's and my Mother's belly started to show. Each woman carried my baby proudly. Once it was confirmed Margret was pregnant, Mike and I double teamed my mother over a weekend. My mother came so hard getting DP'd with my cock in her ass and Mike plowing her pussy. We took turns filling her ass, pussy or mouth with hot cum as she lay on the kitchen table or across the sofa arm or sandwiched between us on the floor.

Julie and Sally greatly enjoyed visiting Amy or Margret and Mike and I on long weekends. Julie liked to bring her dildo belt and fill our mother's ass until they both came; wet and hard. Our steady girls loved fucking our cocks and Amy or Margret loved cleaning them out.

Amy and Margret decided to sell the two homes after Amy divorced and buy a four unit, four bedroom duplex at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Mike and I got the upper units, Amy and Margret the ground level units. We got some buddies in Industrial Arts to reconstruct the hallways with connector doors and a spiral staircase. We became one extended commune family eventually marrying Julie and Sally after graduation. Neither wife cared which one was their husband.

Amy and Margret each had another child, Mike and I not really caring who was the father. Julie and Sally soon had a boy each again not caring who the father was. Julie and Sally and Mike and I formed a start-up internet company and worked out of our duplex. In a short time we sold it off for a shit-load of money. We expanded the cabin property keeping the original then adding an eight bedroom home on the site. Solar and Wi-Fi and a water well made the house a home for the six kids, two mothers, two wives and two 'brothers'.

For Mike and I our lives were a young man's dream. It all started in third grade befriending a large boy. Mike's mom, Mrs. Anderson, Amy got me started on my journey to manhood and the pleasures of a woman's body. My mom, Margret added to it and Julie and Sally completed it. What I knew was that fatherhood was still on my horizon, having two mature mothers and two wives as lovers and all the sex my cock could enjoy.