Billy and Mrs. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned her and lifted her rubbing my face across her ass 'accidentally'. She laughed slapping back at me. Once settled I felt her wet bikini crotch against my neck and her large tits settled on my head. The sorority sisters went at each other breaking their own rule about tops. I soon got to see Sally's naked tits as her bikini bra cups were pushed up. She screamed and went after Julie and from his wide eyes I guessed Mike got to see Julie's large tits.

We got tipped and lost the game. I came up against Julie's naked tits. Her hard nipples poked into my chest. With new confidence from Mrs. Anderson's training I gripped Julie's wet red hair and pulled down. Her face came up and I captured her lips and kissed her deeply. The key is to not let a woman breathe as you keep your lips against hers. After several minutes of deep kissing swapping tongues I reached underwater and gripped her tight ass holding her against me. She moaned kissing back.

I used my other hand to pull my trunk waist below my balls. Even in the water my cock was rock hard so I pushed it against the crotch of her bikini bottoms. She moaned again then I felt her hand try to grip around my cock. She pulled back with wide eyes then buried her face in my neck and started nipping my skin. I brought a hand to her large naked breasts and tweaked her nipples. Julie was rubbing my cockhead against the cameltoe of her bottoms.

I gripped her ass and lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist; my long fat cock was pulled upwards against her belly. I walked her to the dock and sat her ass down and pushed her back to the slats. I was still in the water directly between her open legs. I moved her gusset to the side and slid my tongue through her red haired pussy lips then brought my lips onto her clit and sucked. Her peanut came out of her hood and my tongue and lips gave her pleasure. My fingers played with her pussy now dripping warm pussy juices.

Julie groaned as I sucked up her hot juices and on her now swollen clit. My fingers worked inside her pussy to massage her g-pad. In short order from my fingers moving rapidly into her pussy she screamed and sprayed my face with hot cum. I stayed on task and brought her to another follow up powerful climax. Julie had her hands wrapped in my hair riding her pussy on my chin and face. She started with a low groan that worked into a loud scream scaring the birds in the trees.

"Oh fuck Will! Where did you learn to eat pussy? You made me fucking cum like never before. I never sprayed cumming so hard. Oh Will, you have to fuck me. But go slow. You'll be the largest cock I ever had inside me," Julie said breathlessly.

I pulled her back onto my waist and she quickly moved my cock to her belly which rubbed the jewelry in her belly button. As I walked us out towards the blankets on the beach she ran her palm over my cockhead gathering my leaking pre-cum which she licked off. I lowered her to the blanket and saw Mike running his cock in a brunette curly haired pussy belonging to Sally. She was thrusting upwards taking all of Mike's full cock.

I untied Julie's bikini bra and panties and kissed her tits then her lips. I knelt between her legs and ran my fat cockhead between her dripping pussy lips. Remembering Mrs. Anderson's training I slapped my cockhead against Julie's swollen red clit. She groaned and leaked her hot juices. I put my fat crown to her hot doorway and pushed softly. Her inner heat slowly slid over my crown then closed behind the cockridge. I moved her arms up and licked her armpit. When she laughed I pushed half my cock into her tight, wet, hot pussy.

"Oh Will, you fucking tricked me. My pussy feels so full with your cockhead just inside me. Go slow, baby, go slow but push in all I can take. You're my first big cock and I want it all," Julie moaned and pushed her hips up. I liked this girl!

I pulled my long fat cock back to the crown then pushed forward riding her wet pussy juices. Two more inches went into her heat. I did small retreats and small advances pushing out the walls of Julie's vagina until my heavy ballsack touched her ass. My cockhead massaged the full hot depths of her pussy as Julie clenched her eyes tight and groaned. My fat crown had to be against her cervix so I moved carefully, slowly back and forth opening her purse wide.

"Oh fuck Will you're so big in my pussy. It feels like you're in my throat. Oh fuck Will go easy or you're gonna destroy my cute little pussy," she said laughing.

"I like that your carpet matches the red drapes. You have a delicious pussy and I loved tasting your honey. Now if you'll let me I'm gonna use my long fat cock to give pleasure to both of us," I said then leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Julie did have a cute red haired tight pussy. I started a slow rhythm pulling back a few inches then filling her pussy until I tapped her hot depths. I did that over and over absentmindedly while I watched Mike fuck Sally. I turned Julie's head and we both watched her sorority sister get fucked. Amy had trained her son to be a caring lover and Sally was getting the benefit. I could see Mike's cock coated with the juices Sally was producing. She threw her legs around my buddy's back and cried, "Fuck me so good!"

I turned back to Julie and increased my pace. While she looked at Sally I bit the side of Julie's neck. She groaned and I could feel her pussy grip my cock. I wondered if she liked a little roughness so I bit her again. She growled so I moved down to her tits and bit her huge flesh. I gripped her hardened nipples and nipped them and pulled them with my teeth. She moaned and I felt her pussy juices bubble out past my withdrawing cock.

"You like me biting your beautiful breasts, Julie?" I asked nipping all over her huge tits. I nipped her nipples and she groaned and squeezed all along my cockshaft.

"Yes Will, I do like that but no bruises please," she whispered.

I started giving her all my long fat cock going faster and harder and deeper. Julie started groaning and thrusting her hips up at my descending cock cursing and moaning. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock and knew she was close to a fat cock orgasm. I gripped her throat and squeezed. (You must grip the sides and not the windpipe. Then you can be as strong as she wishes.)

Julie's eyes popped wide open and she did the silent scream as I pounded her deep and fast. Her pussy pulsed rapidly on my cock so I pulled out. Her entire body trembled as she trust her hips upward and sprayed. Five, six, seven pulses of hot cum sprayed out a geyser of pussy juices from her red haired lips soaking my chest in her deep heady fragrance. Her syrup ran down my chest soaking my balls. I watched Julie thrash on the blanket like she had been tazered.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" Julie screamed as her pussy pulsed and dripped flows of her pussy juice.

I did not give her a chance to calm down and flipped her over on her belly and pulled her up to doggy. Her large tits scrapped across the rough blanket making her hiss. I lined up my cockhead to her faucet of pussy cum and pushed her wet red hair covered pussy lips open and filled her with cock with one thrust. Julie screamed and her pussy massaged my cockshaft as she trembled through additional aftershocks of pleasure.

She had no strength so she dropped her tits to the blanket arching her back and presenting her pussy for my abuse. I pounded her cunt hard and deep as her juices squeezed past my cockshaft. Her pussy squelched each time I filled her deep. Julie was cursing and speaking ancient foreign languages as pleasure ran through her body. I wet my thumb in her juices and placed it against her asshole then pushed it inside her heat as her tightness yielded. My thumb sunk into her ass until my palm stopped its progress.

"Oh fuck Will what are you doing? What did you push into my ass? Oh stop, stop, stop playing back there. I've never let any boy push anything in my ass. Oh my god you're sliding in and out my ass! Oh Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming," she yelled as her climax overtook her body.

I had to hold her up by slipping my arm across her belly as I thrust into her going only for my own pleasure now. My thumb was still in her ass as I thrust deep hard thrusts of cock one after another. I pleasured Julie's cunt as her soaked lips gripped my cockshaft. Her clit and g-spot got rubbed as my cock moved in both directions. My thumb worked the nerves in her assring sending pulses of pain and pleasure each time I pushed deep. Julie screamed and her cunt collapsed around my cock pushing me over the edge.

My heavy filled balls pulled up tight and pulsed as my hot thick cum exploded out my fat cockhead buried deep in Julie's heat. Her cervix took the brunt of my pleasure as I coated the doorway to her womb with hot cum. I pulled back and thrust hard and deep over and over ejecting my cum against her depths. I stayed thrusting my cock into Julie's depths for several minutes as my pleasure ran throughout my groin. My own pleasure knot rubbed along the tunnel of Julie's tight tight pussy as my thumb in her ass rubbed the top of my cockshaft.

I realized that although I love Amy I loved fucking a tight pussy and hot ass even more! I promised myself that Julie was just the first of new pussy my long fat cock would ride within desiring a wet, hot, tight sleeve to eject my cum. I let go of Julie's hips and she dropped to the blanket spent and weak from pleasure. When my cock slid out of Julie's pussy and my thumb popped out of her ass Sally made a hissing noise as Mike filled her pussy with hot cum.

I pointed to my pussy juice and cum coated cock and told Sally, "Clean It!"

Mike pulled out and rolled onto the other blanket. She breathed heavily and slowly crawled over beside Julie and put her head on my belly and lay my cock on her lips. Those lips parted and her tongue came out and slid along my cock as I moved it back and forth. Her wet lips did a good job of cleaning the underside of my long shaft and she tried her best to take my fat cockhead into her mouth.

Julie groaned and rolled over so I put my fingers to her pussy and gathered my leaking cum. I brought those fingers to Sally's mouth and she licked them clean. I did that several times until my cum flow stopped and Sally had cleaned my fingers. I then pushed Sally's thighs open and fed Mike's cum to Julie. She sucked my two fingers clean each time.

I knelt beside Julie's face and pushed my fat cockhead against her lips. She opened wide and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my softening cock cleaning it of the last of my cum. I was between both girls so I leaned over kissing them deeply. I tasted my cum and Mike's cum on their tongues but didn't mind all that much.

I wiggled between both girls and we absorbed the warm sun. Mike slid in next to Julie and we made the secret 'share' sign. I was so okay to share with my 'older brother'. I played with both Sally's and Julie's tits pulling on their nipples until my hand got slapped. Mike investigated Julie's body with his hands and she didn't object. We eventually took our naked selves back into the water to rinse off. We all got dressed into our suits and we offered to paddle the two canoes back to Julie's grandparents' dock.

Julie sat looking at me then drifting down to my groin. I put my hand under the leg hem and uncovered my cock for her view. She licked her lips and smiled.

"You have a very nice cock Will and know how to use it to give a girl pleasure. I've never been fucked so deep, hard, rough and so so good. I fucking came so many times I'm fucking dehydrated. I'd like you to fuck me again. When are you leaving?" she asked excited.

"How about we pick you girls up Friday afternoon? I'll have Mrs. Anderson call your granny and invite you girls for dinner and a sleep over. I'll have her tell your granny the boys will be away for an overnight campout and you girls can help with the baby. Don't forget to pack your jammies but you won't need them. You'll need your hand cream for your ass so pack that too," I said challenging her.

Julie brought her fingers to her lips and hissed but didn't deny my reference to her ass. I was sure she was fantasizing about how my cock would get up her ass and how it would feel to get it fucked. I looked at the crotch of her bikini and wondered if she was dripping pussy juice. She opened her thighs wider and ran her fingers over her gusset making a long cameltoe. She trembled and captured her hand between her thighs.

"You are very naughty Will and made this pussy wet with your nasty plans for my ass. I was shocked to feel you push your finger inside my ass but you made me cum so hard. Yes I'll give you my ass if you go easy and tenderly," she said shyly looking at her feet then smiling at me. I really was starting to like this girl a lot.

She said no more and we tied up at the dock and the girls got out and Mike and I switched to our canoe. We paddled back to our cabin talking about the new pussy we just got to enjoy. We realized we had to tell 'Mom' because she would be able to see right through us. As it was she liked our plan for Friday and called Julie's granny straight away. Mike and I cleaned the fish and we had them for dinner. Amy got fucked for dessert and several times the next days.

On Friday we drove over and picked up the girls. We had a great dinner of steaks and shrimp and root vegetables. Mrs. Anderson got things started that night when she breastfed Alice topless. After putting Alice down for the night she sat in the middle of the sofa and offered her milk to the girls. They were shy at first but she had both Sally and Julie lay on the sofa and her lap giving each girl a breast. Getting her breasts sucked is the key to releasing Amy's sexual desires.

As the girls fed, Amy's hands drifted across the girl's tits and bodies and slowly pulled up their dresses uncovering their panties. Her mature fingers slipped under two panty hems and started massaging two clits. Sally and Julie moaned against Amy's large breasts pulling down more milk. Amy moved her fingers back and forth under those panties until both girls trembled and soaked their gussets. They were hissing against Amy's breasts as they trembled though climax aftershocks. Amy knows how to pleasure a clit.

I knelt before Sally and slowly pulled her panties off. My face dove into her pussy and lapped up her copious dripping juices. Mike did the same to Julie. Amy's rule was to make your partner cum first before your cock got anywhere near a wet ready pussy. Mike and I stayed on task until our partner screamed against a fat tit and soaked our chins with hot juicy cum.

I pulled Sally down the sofa until her ass sat up on the sofa arm. Her thighs fell upon her chest then I spread her thighs wide. Her brunette hair covered pussy displayed a red dripping gash as I ran my cockhead between those lips. I pushed against her cave opening and my fat cockhead breached into her heat. She groaned as my cock pushed her pussy wide open as it went deep. She whimpered letting me know she had never taken such a long fat cock.

I watched Amy unbutton Sally's dress yoke and get under her bra and play with those hard nipples. Sally screamed as I ran my fingers over her swollen clit bulb until she came again. Her leaking pussy juices bubbled out and ran across her clit, filled her belly button and wet the waist of her dress. Her ass and therefore her pussy were riding the arm of the sofa and her juices leaked onto her belly. I pinched her clit and pulled it out when her pussy pulsed on my cock.

Jets of hot pussy juice shot straight up out of Sally's pussy like a geyser and fell to her belly soaking her dress. Amy got some on her hand and licked it off. I pounded into Sally until she came twice more and groaned shaking through powerful aftershocks. I pulled out before cumming as I had other plans for where to shoot my hot thick cum.

I waited until Mike grunted a sure sign he was filling Julie's pussy with his cum. He also had her ass up on the sofa arm and was grinding his cockbase against Julie's swollen large clit. She groaned and trembled climaxing on Mike's cock. Amy was gripping Julie's tits and hard nipples that she had set free from the dress and bra adding to the climax that Julie was trembling through off Mike's cock.

Mike pulled out of Julie's dosed pussy and I suggested he kneel beside the sofa by Sally's head and feed her his cock for cleaning. I watched Sally suck cock for a while then moved behind Julie. My cock was still hard and throbbing its desire to fill a dark tight passage. I watched Julie's pussy leak Mike's cum down between her ass cheeks. I rolled Julie onto her belly over the sofa arm and pulled her ass cheeks open. Her anus was coated with Mike's cum. She groaned as she lay there spent and weak from her multiple orgasms.

I ran my fat cockhead through Julie's pussy coating my crown with thick pussy juice and male cum. My cockhead looked like an iced cupcake as I brought it to Julie's circular dark lips. I pushed down and watch her anus slowly open like a camera iris to kiss down the crown of my fat cockhead. With my weight on her ass and her belly on the sofa arm Julie could not escape my invading cock breaching her dark tunnel. I slid down until all eight inches of long fat cock was in her ass. She groaned and turned her head to breathe heavily.

I watched my cock slide in and out Julie's tight virgin ass. She lay there taking my cock deep into her darkness with no way to escape. I watched Amy stand and strip, her beautiful tits wobbling on her chest. She told Mike, her son, to flip Sally so she was kneeling on the sofa. Then Mrs. Anderson scooted on the sofa and brought Julie's face to her mature pussy. Amy then pulled Sally down on her face. Mike then pushed his cock into Sally's mouth.

We had a five person daisy chain across the sofa. I pushed my cock into Julie's ass which caused her to dive her face into Amy's pussy. Amy groaned into Sally's pussy who groaned on Mike's cock. It wasn't long before I was ramming my long fat cock deep into Julie's ass. Amy had handfuls of red hair running lips and chin along her mature dripping pussy. Sally was rocking her wet pussy against Amy's face as her face was filled over and over with Mike's cock.

I don't know who came first but only Mike and I could yell through our climax. The women on the sofa groaned and moaned through their climax muffled by pussy or cock. I started pounding into Julie's ass going cockhead to balls deep in her hot tight back sleeve. I think her clit was rubbing on the sofa arm as her ass crushed and pulsed all along my cockshaft.

Julie lifted her head off Amy's pussy and screamed. Her pussy sprayed hot juices against my balls and thighs as she came through a thundering powerful climax. Her pulsing ass pulled me over the edge as my cockhead exploded my cum down her dark passage. I had held back cumming and now I groaned as my balls emptied inside Julie. I rode her ass watching her circular back lips roll out then back in with each thrust. She was pushing up off the sofa arm as best she could to take my cock as deep as she could.

"Fuck Will! Your cock made me cum so HARD. You can fuck me at college every chance you get. My sorority sisters are gonna wanna fuck this long hard cock. You'll turn my entire sisterhood into ass sluts. Oh fuck, your cock feels so good going so deep. Sally don't you just love Will's and Mike's cock?" Julie moaned.

"Uhm uhm," Sally mumbled due to Mike's cock dropping the last of his cum in Sally's mouth.

"Will, carry Julie to my bed. I wanna clean out her naughty holes of my sons' hot thick cum loads. Be sure to crawl in my bed between us. Mike, take Sally to your bed. Girls, no loud screaming! I don't want you waking the baby until she's ready to feed. Julie, you can have the left over milk tonight if you make me cum real good," Mrs. Anderson directed us four.