Billy and Mrs. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have become a wonderful oral lover Billy. You learned quickly to read the signs of a woman's pleasure and focused on bringing her to climax. I now want to let you experience your own pleasure inside of a woman. I want you to undress and take out your long fat cock and your education will continue," she said as she removed her wet day dress and nursing bra.

I stood a way off avoiding her puddle and undressed looking at her naked body. I worshiped her mature body with my eyes. I looked down her long black hair and her full mother tits lying on her chest. Her belly was full and flowed into wide hips. She sat naked on the table again and brought her feet up on it spreading her thighs wide. I adored that mature woman's gash between her spread thighs. She signaled me to come forward. My hard long cock firmed straight as I walked to the end of the kitchen table.

"Take your cock in your hand and rub your fat cockhead through my wet pussy lips. Run your fat cockhead across my pleasure knot and listen for me to moan or hiss. Be sure your woman is wet on the outside and also the inside. You may tap your cockhead in her vestibule, the wet flesh surrounding the entrance to her vagina, her pussy. You can push against that opening but must wait and seek permission or a silent okay to breach your cock into your woman. Then wait again until the women desires you to fill her with your strength."

"The two of you by words or groans or moans will decide how the sexual encounter will continue. While inside her work your cock back and forth being mindful of her pleasure. You may rub her clit lightly and bring about another climax for her before you cum and fill her pussy. Now school is out but for the feelings and completion of your pleasure and your assent into manhood."

Amy reached between her and gripped my cock. She ran my fat cockhead through her wet warm pussy lips even rubbing her own pleasure knot. She moaned and hissed giving me the secret signal between a man and a woman. Amy moved my cock down again letting it run across her anus and play there pushing lightly against her dark star. She groaned as she reversed gathering wetness on my cockhead again. She then moved my crown rapidly over her knot releasing hot juices from inside her.

She moaned then placed my fat cockhead to the door into her vagina. She told me to push slowly until my cockhead breached into her heat. I pushed and her wetness coated my crown as she hissed and I groaned. One purposed push and the floor of her vagina captured my cockhead. My thighs trembled as my cock felt the hot wet insides of a woman's pussy.

Amy quickly grabbed the base of my fat cock and squeezed multiple times. The horror of premature ejaculation passed as I let out a long breath. She spoke softly to me to calm me down and told me to just rest inside her. I could feel my blood pulsing inside my cock and thumping in my neck and head. I was doing controlled breathing until the overwhelming pleasure washed over me and I relaxed.

I pushed forward then pulled back several times each time going just slightly deeper using her wet hotness as a lube. Amy's mature pussy gripped and pulsed on my cockshaft as I went deeper with each push, withdrawal and push. Some of my cock was still outside when I tapped against the depth of her vagina. My cock felt like a roast in an oven baking in that hot heat. I pushed and Amy growled as the last of my cockshaft passed her black curly hair covered portals.

"Will how big is your cock that's destroying my cunt," she moaned.

"Mrs. Ander..., I mean Amy, you called me Will and not Billy. Why?" I asked.

"Will do you have your long fat cock deep down in my pussy? Soon you are going to drown my hungry cunt with globs of your hot thick cum. If I remember my cycle you are gonna get me pregnant right here on this old kitchen table. You'll become a man claiming this cunt as yours. You will do the same with your mother when you get home. I'll be happy to have this child from my second son. So tell me how long and how fat is your cock sliding in and out of my hot wet cunt? I know you measured it," she said moaning when I pushed in deep.

"It is eight inches long, sometimes almost nine. It is eight inches thick at the base when full hard. My cockhead is bigger than the shaft and expands when I cum," I said proudly.

"Oh my goddess you will destroy my ass tonight when you and Mike fuck my two slutty holes. Now fuck me Will. Fuck my hungry cunt and make your second mother pregnant! Oh Will, fuck me and make me cum!"

I guess the lesson was over and I started using her pussy like I had used my fist jerking off. No more of that. No more soiled panties to fill with cum. I will have two women to fuck when I want; two hot wet tight cunts to worship my man-cock. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then pushed it deep against the hot wet depths of Amy's inner flesh. Amy groaned and I felt her hot juices squeezing past my cockshaft to wet my balls.

I was pounding into Amy's pussy so hard the table was rocking. I heard her huffing and puffing and watched as her upper chest and cleavage turned bright red. Her face came up to look at me with wild eyes; her mouth wide open but no sound coming out. I rubbed across her swollen clit as I pounded into her. Her face turned deep red and she clenched her teeth as my cock rapidly pounded her hot wet flesh. Her pussy crushed my cock and she screamed, screamed bloody murder, screamed like a trapped woman in a horror film!

Amy started shaking on the table; her huge tits leaking milk and wobbling about like a bowl of jelly. She grabbed her thighs pulling them up on her tits and my cock went even deeper. One louder scream and her cunt crushed my cock again. I pulled out with one quick pull still rubbing her clit. Her pussy ejected hard sprays of hot juices, five, six, seven times against my chest. Her strongly scented juices ran down across my balls and dripped onto the floor.

Amy screamed when I shoved my fat cock back into her pussy going balls deep with that one thrust. I wanted my pleasure now so I started thrusting into her deep and hard. I watched her mature pussy lips grip my cockshaft coming out and going in. The tightness of her pussy made my cock rub her clit and she groaned with each thrust. I felt the pleasure building in my balls, a pleasure only my hand had caused before.

Amy's hot, wet, tight pussy was far better than her soiled panties wrapped around my cock. I punched the depths of her cunt with each thrust. The table rocked and squeaked on the floor. My new slut made one continual moan as I pounded my long fat cock into her causing her ass to squeak in her own hot juices. She lost her strength to hold up her thighs so she wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled me into her each time I pulled back.

My pleasure knot was rubbing on the floor of her pussy causing my legs to tremble. I felt my balls pull up tight and the want to cum crash over the top. I screamed as the first strong pulse of cum shot out my cockhead. Several more globs of hot cum painted the doorway to Mrs. Anderson's womb. She thrust her hips up at me wanting her cunt to be filled with long fat cock. Her pussy pulsed all along my cockshaft as she came with a cock driven climax.

I rode her pussy with each of my body trembling cum pulses. I groaned over and over with the overload of pleasure never experienced before. If these new feeling of ecstasy were there with each penetration into a female I wanted to fuck forever. Amy's heated soaked pussy gave me such pleasure over and over; my virginity lost in a mature cunt on a kitchen table. I moved slowly in and out her tight heat memorizing the pleasure; my fat cockshaft marinating in Amy's heat.

I went to pull out and Amy moaned. "No, no stay inside me Will. Keep your man-cock deep down inside me. I'm trembling with climax aftershocks and I want this memory of when you knocked me up with your child. Lean over and suck my tits. Bite them so I can see the bruises in the mirror. Mark me Will! Leave your teeth marks in my flesh as a sign of ownership. I am your slut now and expect you to fuck me anytime you want this hot, wet, tight cunt around your cock. Oh Fuck Will, I love you!"

I leaned down and bit her right tit then sucked her fat nipple. I was rewarded with her delicious milk as I sucked her nipple and half her aureole hard into my mouth. I bit hard again as if I was going to tear off that pyramid of flesh. Her left tit got even worse treatment. I could feel Amy's cunt gripping my cock and pulsing on it as she groaned through more climax aftershocks. Her hot juices bathed my cockshaft and ballsack as I began to soften.

I pulled back and watched the red "O" of Amy's pussy leak her own thick white cum and bubbles of juices. Her ass got bathed with male and female cum which then coated the table. In an idea of dominance I walked to her face and pushed my coated cock against her lips. Amy moaned and opened wide and my cock slid across her tongue to go deep into her mouth. Her hot tongue bathed my cockshaft and she sucked as I moved back and forth. I groaned when her tight lips popped off my sensitive cockhead.

"So you like fucking my mother, Billy? Do you like getting your cock deep into her cunt and shooting your cum down into her heat? Then do you like how she sucks your cock clean of her messy pussy? Do you like being a mother-fucker?"

I turned and saw Mike standing there with a huge smile on his face holding Alice his baby daughter.

"Mom, got any milk left in those huge tits? Alice is ready for another feeding."

Mrs. Anderson asked for a dish towel and help getting to the sofa. She stuffed the towel between her legs covering that black hair trimmed pussy and wobbled to the sofa. We got her settled and she took Alice to her breast. She winced when Alice latched on but smiled at me knowing I had caused her the pain and strange pleasure. I watched Alice nurse for some time then thought I'd better go wash the kitchen table and the floor. Amy smiled at me when she saw me start.

After her feeding I put Alice down for a nap after changing her wet diaper. Amy asked to rest so we tossed a quilt over that beautiful naked body. Mike and I decided to do burgers and hot-dogs on the grill for dinner and let Amy rest. While we were cooking Mike told me how the first time fucking his mother happened.

His dad had left on another business trip just after Mike had turned eighteen. As he walked out of his bedroom into the hall he crashed into his mom coming out of the shower. She eeked and dropped her towel. Mike said he stared at his naked mother seeing all of her front for the first time. He said it was like time was suspended as he looked at his mom's full breasts start to rise and fall with her frightened breathing.

He said he memorized the dark circles covering the swell of her tits and the chocolate nubs that were her nipples. He said his mother's nipples hardened as he looked them over. He lowered his eyes and saw his first live pussy; not an internet porn video. He said his mother's pussy lips were full and prominent and because her curly black hair was still wet from the shower, he could see the cleft between her woman's lips.

Whether she knew it or not Mike said his mother shifted her legs and opened her thighs. Her pussy lips parted and he said he could smell her scent. Mike said he looked up at his mom and her eyes and mouth were open wide. He took a step towards her and she took in a quick frightened breath. He took each globe of her breasts in his hands and touched her firm nipples then pinched them and his mother growled. Mike then touched her wet curly black hair on her mons then pressed two fingers against where he knew a female's clit was hiding.

He said his mother groaned and put her wet head against his neck and let her son move his fingers through her wet lower lips. He said he was frightened as all hell but his one finger found the entrance to his mother's vagina and slid up inside. He said she was soaking wet between her pussy lips and he easily added another finger. He moved them in and out of the pussy from where he was born and used his thumb to rub her now swollen clit.

Mike said he knew if she ever would let him fuck her he had to make her cum right there in the hallway. He said he stepped and pushed his mother's ass against the hall wall. She hissed but she could not escape. He said we worked his two long fingers deep up inside his mother's pussy as she wet his palm with her juices. She groaned when he pushed hard against her clit and more wetness ran down his palm. His mother was biting and kissing his neck and calling him 'her man' as she trembled on his fingers.

He said he moved his other hand onto her tits and pulled and twisted her firm nipples. He said she screamed into his neck and hot juices sprayed out onto the dropped towel as his mother trembled against him. He said her pussy pulsed on his fingers as more liquid rolled down his palm and wrist. She was gasping for breath against his neck hiding her face from her son who had just made her cum and cum strongly.

Mike said he kept his fingers in his mother's pussy as he used that grip to pull her towards his bedroom. She groaned leaking more cum on his palm as Mike realized his curled fingers were rubbing her g-spot sending pleasure throughout her pussy. He walked his mother to his bedside and pulled the covers off then pushed her onto his bed. Looking at him with hungry eyes she moved on his bed then opened her legs wide.

Mike said he stripped; his cock hard and pointed and then moved between his mom's legs. She reached down gripping his cock and placed his cockhead against the wet and hot doorway to her vagina. Mike said he thrust into his mother listening to her groan then worked his cock back and forth in her wetness until he was all in. His mother pulled him down and kissed his deeply, not like his mom but like a hungry lover.

Mike said he knew what to do from seeing fucking on internet porn and just tried to do that. Mike said it wasn't love making but raw fucking. He said he pounded into his mother over and over as she screamed and moaned and said all manner of curse and dirty words. She told Mike to fuck her; to claim her cunt as his and cum deep down inside her. Mike could not believe his mother was acting and speaking like an internet slut but it made him fucking horny.

He said he finally blasted his cum deep into his mother spraying her cunt with globs of his hot cum. He fell upon her still riding his cock deep into his mom's hot soaking wet pussy. He said his mom went crazy kissing him and thrusting up her hips to slap against his cock coming down. He said they both screamed as they both came at the same time. Just like I experienced Mike stayed deep in his mother riding the pleasure his cock was feeling. He joked and said he didn't have to use his mother's soiled panties from the hamper ever since that morning.

He said he was shocked then pleased as all hell when his mother told him she was pregnant with his child. He said he fucked his mother right up to the time he had to drive her to the hospital then started again as soon as the doctor gave her the okay to resume relations. But during those six weeks his mother would suck him off or wank him between her milk leaking tits. He said his father had to know but didn't seem to care.

Mike said she came to him recently with cum soiled panties and said she would have fucked him or sucked him off if he asked. Mike told her that cum belongs to Billy. Mrs. Anderson was shocked then even more so when Mike said Billy wants to fuck her. Mike said he watched as his mom sucked my cum from the gusset of those soiled panties.

He said she stood there with a hungry look and said, "Maybe I will! Maybe I will fuck Billy. I love Billy like another son so why shouldn't I. I'll have to keep an eye open for a chance; perhaps when we go to the cabin. Yes, another son fucking me sounds just perfect!"

With the story over we brought in dinner. Amy sat at dinner staying naked. There were two hard cocks under the table hoping for a warm place to shoot their cum. We didn't have long to wait. Mike and I cleaned up and Alice was washed, changed, fed and put to bed. Amy had a small glass of wine to take her edge off then ordered her two sons to strip.

Mike and I have been naked in the gym shower and had seen, and of course mentally compared our package. We walked our hard cocks to stand in front of 'our Mother' and she took hold of each cock. She sucked one hard cock then the other. She lifted our cocks and licked our ballsack also going under to wet our taint and asshole. She took each cock deep into her throat dripping her spit and saliva across our nutsack and onto the throw-rug.

She asked, "Which of my studly men is gonna make me cum? No special treat tonight unless I cum; cum several times and get good and wet!"

Mike said he has been eating that pussy for months and therefore I should have the pleasure of making our Mother cum. Amy laughed and slid to the edge of the sofa and opened her legs wide. She then pulled her thighs up and told me to start with cleaning her ass. Amy had not showered since I fucked her on the kitchen table so her ass had cum and juices dried in her crack and across her dark star.

I think this was another lesson and pleasure hung in the balance. I dropped to my knees and took her mature ass cheeks in my hands and dove my face right in. My tongue licked her anus then pointed and pushed in opening her ring. Amy cooed and murmured and wiggled her ass against my face. My fingers in her ass had softened the resistance and the fat part of my tongue opened her further. I stayed in there moving my tongue side to side and back and forth.

Amy's juices ran from her pussy and added to the taste of my back door activity. My tongue moved up though her dark haired lower lips gathering her juices as I went. My tongue entered the doorway of her vagina and worshiped her wet heat. More juices rolled out and I drank willingly.

My lips captured her now blood filled pleasure knot and I sucked like a starving boy. Amy screamed and her hot sauce sprayed my chin, neck and down my chest. She rolled her pussy across my face seeking maximum pleasure. She growled and moaned again and more hot juice pulsed out. She lowered her legs then leaned forward and kissed me deep.

"Mike, get the honey bear in the cabinet above the sink and bring it back here."

Amy then moved off the sofa, knelt then laid her large breasts on the sofa cushions. When Mike returned she ordered him to paint her asshole with the honey. She hissed when she felt it coat her anus. She then ordered me to clean it off. My tongue returned to her anus and I pushed it in deep tasting the honey and her juices. I pushed two fingers into her hot wet pussy and pushed them across her g-pad then rapidly moved them in and out. Amy screamed and sprayed the floor between her thighs as she came violently.

She reached back and pushed me away and lay there breathing heavily gasping for breath. After a few minutes she ordered Mike to lie on the floor. Still on her knees she turned and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him deep and hard confirming his cock was rock hard again. She then moved to straddle his groin and fed his nice sized cock into her pussy. She slid to his fat cock base then laid her huge milk dripping tits on his chest.

"I love you Mike, I always have. You have been my special man. I watched you grow into a secure man and I love to fuck you. I love your cock in my cunt or in my ass or blowing your cum down my throat. I love your daughter. I loved feeling her grow in my belly and I loved you fucking me that time my water broke. I love feeding Alice my breast milk and I love watching you with our daughter. Now your gonna fuck my cunt here on the floor and Will is gonna fill my ass with his long fat cock."