Billy and The Big Load

Story Info
Billy and I on his couch.
790 words
4.25
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This following is a true story, my story.

For those of you who have read "Exploring My Curiosity", welcome to my second experience. To those who haven't, please do read it.

The morning after my first sexual experience with a guy, I was beaming with joy, having confirmed what I'd been thinking for a year. I'm bisexual. I felt happy, and comfortable, and peaceful, having just discovered something new about myself.

You know how you try in something new and you enjoy it and that excitement has you going and you just want to keep indulging in it? Well, after breakfast, I opened Grindr and started checking out some more profiles. I ended up chatting with another guy who was pretty cute, and seemed really nice and understanding and easy going. I'm not going to use real names so lets call him Billy.

Billy and I chatted for a while and we finally decided to meet, little later during the same day! I was thrilled. When it was time, he sent me his location and I left my hostel and started walking down.

Having walked for 10 mins, I saw him across the road, outside a huge retail store where he worked. He'd just gotten off from work. He was fair, average height, wearing a red hoody, and had a warm smile. We started talking and walking up the road for another 5 mins, which lead us to his apartment. It was small, neat, and very cozy. We sat on the couch in his living room and talked about ourselves. And then he asked me what I had in mind.

My hand immediately went to his crotch and I looked him in the eye and asked, "Is that okay?" He smiled at me and softly said, "Yeah, it is." And he took his pants off and I started jerking him off, delicately, watching his cock rise up. And then, I went down.

I continued to stroke him, and at the same time, moved my head in anti-clockwise motions as I kept sucking him. Billy placed his hand on my head as he layed back on his couch and started to breathe very audibly. I looked up and him and smiled. "Is that okay? You like it?" He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah, keep going." I continued to suck him with intent. I was so hard and wet, and his cock was oozing of precum. He asked me, "Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" I wanted to say yes, but for some reason I got nervous. I suddenly thought of sex and I knew I wasn't ready. So I said, "no, the couch is good." He obliged. However, I felt bad. I didn't want to let him down. I looked at him and said, "It's just that I'm new to this and I feel nervous." He smiled at me and said, "I understand. As long as you're comfortable."

There was also something very exciting about fooling around on the couch. So I continued to suck him. Delicately stroking him and taking his entire length in and out of my mouth. After a while, I looked at him and said, "Are you going to cum?" Billy looked at me and said, "yeah, but you sure you don't want to go to the room?" But he understood from the look on my face. Thrilled at the idea of being cummed on, I continued to blow Billy.

At this point, I thought of the various times I'd fantasized about what it would be like to suck cock, when I was bicurious. When I used to watch porn and saw a woman devouring a big cock, I realized I liked seeing the cock as much as anything else. I even used to think "wonder what that would feel like, if I was the one devouring that cock." And that idea used to arouse me.

Back to the present, time passed and I was sucking him like a champ. He warned me when he was close, "I shoot really big loads, just so you know." I smiled. "Where do you want it?" he asked. I got on my knees and said, "On my face." And then in a few seconds, he shot wave after wave of thick cum on my face. I can still smell it when I think about that day! And he wasn't joking about the big load!

He then gave me tissues to clean up, we got dressed, we talked a little, he offered me water, and then dropped me off to the main road from where I walked back. I knew right then, I wanted to meet him again. And so I did after a few weeks 😉