Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two couples couldn't have been further from one another. Standing away from the centre group, was an obviously in love gay couple. They looked at nothing but each other, as they quietly whispered sweet nothings between kisses. The final group was a bit of an oddball if Jace had to think about it. Either they were the kinkiest couple here, or the strangest. A young, tall, slender woman in short, but uncomfortable looking heels stood by an older, impeccably dressed man. They both wore similar black styled clothing. The man in a suit, while the woman wore a below the knee length business dress with a chin high collar. They also both wore large silver crosses as necklaces. What a pair of ultra orthodox christians were doing, touring a sex toy factory, Jace had no idea. He just hoped that if the older dude was actually her father, then it wasn't a kink thing they were going for.

And then there was Jace. Alone, in Jeans and a t-shirt with a band logo on it. Standing to the side of the weirdest group of individuals he'd ever seen. Looking around at the various people, who clearly wanted nothing to do with him, Jace turned to admire the facility. It seemed autonomous. Trucks pulled in, backed into a bay and had their wheels locked by machinery. The machinery shifted the truck into an exact position, before a cross between a forklift and a conveyor belt loaded the truck with a single movement. Once loaded, the truck would be closed up, the machinery would release the wheels and the driver simply left. With a backward glance at the waiting people, Jace moved in for a closer look. Inside he could see a few people working at the rear, but they seemed to be operating computers and other controls. The actual work was all done by robots. Smaller versions of the forklifts on belts raised and lowered to stack stock onto the shelves from one side. On the other side, a similar machine removed said stock and placed it in a designated bay. This bay was watched over by a mechanical arm that used air suction to grab what it needed and place it neatly on a pallet. When the pallet was full, that long conveyor forklift moved it into position to await a truck.

"Fascinating, isn't it?"

Jace jumped, "WOAH! Fuck, you scared me!" He cried, clutching at his chest.

The newcomer just grinned and removed his fake mustache and gave a small bow. "My apologies. I'll be sure to announce myself properly in the future."

"Did you just take off your mustache?"

"Oh?!" The man smiled, "you want one? Here!" He grinned, pulling a spare from his pocket and handing it to the confused Jace.

Jace just stared a moment, before slowly pocketing the mustache. "Are you a winner too?"

"HA!" The man yelled. "Son, I always win, isn't that right Deirdre?"

Jace turned and spotted the woman who had been hidden from view. She was stunning. Five and a half feet tall. Black hair, blue eyes that seemed to flash green as she turned to face him. Her figure was a perfect hourglass and her lips pouted naturally, in a way that begged for a gentle kiss.

"Yeah, she has that effect on people," the man smiled.

Jace snapped out of his daze and blushed, "sorry."

"It's fine," she said in a voice like silk. " I'm used to it."

"Still," Jace shook his head. "That was rude of me." Offering his hand to shake, he smiled. "I'm Jace and it is lovely to meet you both."

The woman smiled, before glancing at the strange man who was... Staring vacantly into space while stroking his fake mustache. She seemed to shrug and took Jace's hand. "I'm Deirdre, Mr Bonoka's assistant today for the tour."

Jace gaped for a moment, "oh."

"Didn't see that one coming, did ya!" Billy Bonoka jabbed Jace in the shoulder with a finger. "Come on, let's meet the rest of today's victims!"

Jace's eyes went wide, "victims?"

"Figure of speech. But... Well someone COULD die. Anything's possible."

Jace paused mid step, wondering if he should perhaps leave, with haste, immediately, and-

"Jace, you coming?" Deirdre asked as Billy kept on walking.

Jace sighed, "yeah. I'm coming."

He'd actually had mixed ideas about coming to this tour at all. Without his job, he needed to get out and hand in resumes. He'd even thought about the possibility of selling the sparkling condom, but after a quick look on the terms and conditions, it was revealed that was an easy way to get himself sued. So after reasoning this month's rent had already been paid, Jace got up early on his first day off in forever, and made the walk to the edge of town. So taking a deep breath, he smiled at Deirdre and started walking.

"Hear ye, hear ye. If you doth haveth a sparkleth condometh. Pleaseth handeth it to thy assistenteth," Billy called like the worlds worst town crier, drunk and probably stoned out of his mind, while riding a purple dragon made of magic mushrooms.

"What?" the dom asked.

"I'll take your sparkling condoms to prove authenticity, and collect your name." Deirdre said, stepping up beside Billy.

The man nodded and pulled said condom from his pocket. Taking a step forward, he yanked on the petgirls leash, making her fall forward, barely avoiding smashing her face, while she yipped like a startled dog. "Come on Slut, we're walking." Placing the condom in Deirdre's outstretched hand, he shot her a wink and grinned. "You can call me Cory, Cory Anderson."

"Cory Anderson," Deirdre repeated as she examined the condom packet. "Everything's in order, what's the name of your... Guest."

"This is Slut."

Deirdre raised an eyebrow and said nothing. Simply placing the condom in her pocket and extracting a tablet. Tapping away for a few moments she nodded. "Alright, once we're inside, there will be name tags for both of you. Please wear them while you're in this facility.

Turning to the Asian woman who introduced herself as Hinata Jean. She was with her 'daddy' Greg, who promptly handed over the sparkly condom, which had been torn in one corner. Before she could move on, the haughty religious couple moved forward on their own. Marissa and Rupert Heatley, were stiff and unsmiling as they handed over said condom in a zip locked bag.

"I was studying the properties of latex on the human body. It's my belief that underlying medical conditions make the use of latex a safety hazard for a portion of the human race. As such, sexual conduct needs to be managed at a government level. I'd like to state for the record that I am here only to observe your facility and report on it to higher authorities," Marissa said with a straight face.

Deirdre just smiled and walked off towards the gay couple. They were deeply kissing one another as she cleared her throat catching their attention. David and Martin Krupt, were a recently married gay couple. They just got back from their honeymoon and held out a clearly used and tied off sparkly condom. Deirdre shook her head slightly and informed it was best they held onto it until they found a bin inside. The couple shrugged and turned back to one another.

Finally working her way back to Jace, she smiled warmly as he met her half way. "We've already met, but I still need to collect the condom," she smiled. Jace nodded and handed it over, pausing as their fingers briefly touched. "No guest?" Deirdre asked.

Jace sighed, "caught my girlfriend cheating with my best friend two days ago. Only found the condom last night, so here I am."

"That's too bad," Deirdre said in a tone Jace thought might mean she wasn't feeling all that bad about it.

Who knows, maybe after all this, he could score a date with this inhumanly beautiful woman.

"I'm bored," Billy called out, before letting out a snort. "HA! Imagine that!" Billy cried with a small hop, "come on then. Another day another lack of potential homicides!"

I sighed and shook my head as everyone glanced around nervously. But as I started trudging after the strange man with Deirdre at my side, the rest soon followed.

Chapter Four

The eclectic group of people shuffled nervously, into the dark interior of the shed. The only light coming from the open door, showing a bleak stainless interior. There were no doors, stairs or furnishings of any kind. Billy stood at the far end of the room, facing the wall, seeming to have a conversation with himself. As the last couple, David and Martin, came inside, the door swung closed on it's own, plunging the room into darkness.

"QUIET!" Billy snapped. "None of that! Or I'll fire the lot of you. That's it, back to work!"

"Sir," Deirdre called out. "I believe we're ready."

"RIGHT!" He giggled, "Sorry. Let's get this meat train moving!"

Suddenly the room filled with bright light making everyone wince. The entire ceiling seemed to be nothing but LED bars that filled the room with a perfect sheen of light. It even mostly removed shadows, giving everyone an odd look about them. And just as Billy softly started humming a song about having lovely coconuts, the floor began to move. There were a few shocked gasps from around the room, but Jace turned to Deirdre.

"How large is this facility?"

Deirdre smiled, "about half a million square feet per floor."

Jace had a bit of a 'wow' moment, "how many floors?"

Deirdre smiled wider as she leaned closer. "Win and find out."

The room seemed to shudder and draw to a stop before a classic elevator DING rang out. But no walls opened and nobody moved.

Deirdre sighed softly, "Sir?"

"RIGHT!" Billy snapped to attention. "Deirdre, have movey, doory thingies installed pronto!"

"Yes, sir," Deirdre shook her head.

Billy, now sporting two fake mustaches, walked the circumference of the room and opened the door. We all caught a glimpse of a tiled room that looked almost like a reception office. Right before Mr Bonoka stepped out and closed the door behind him.

"Umm," Hinata said softly.

"Everyone, please follow me," Deirdre called out.

Stepping up, Deirdre opened the door and held it open as we all shuffled out. It clearly was a reception office of some kind. It even had windows, though they showed different landscapes in each window. Everything from the top of a cliff, to a beach and even for some reason the inside of a public toilet. Jace shook his head but made his way over to Mr Bonoka, who was staring at a trash can.

"No, that's enough of that!" he shook his finger at the trash can. "I don't pay you to sing! So GET BACK TO WORK!"

Deirdre turned to David, "Sir, if you'd be so kind as to deposit your rubbish in that bin. We'll get this tour moving."

David pulled away from his partner, exchanging a quick kiss before slowly approaching Mr Bonoka. The strange man was still glaring at the bin, right up until David deposited the used condom inside it. Immediately, Mr Bonoka brightened.

"See! How hard was that." Billy turned around and spotted everyone standing behind him and jumped. "Jesus, warn a man! Scared me half to death!" He giggled, "good try!"

"Sir-"

"THE TOUR!" He cried.

"Yes Sir," Deirdre said. "Everyone, please head to the desk to sign a waiver for damages you may receive in this facility, then find your name badges at the desk. Put them on and do not lose them. They're your identification while in this facility. Without them, you cannot continue the tour."

By now, most of the people here were extremely wary of Billy and his... Antics. But the room moved towards reception. Each tag was laid out neatly with the names facing forward. Jace was pressed to the rear as everyone crowded the desk. And as Jace finally got within arm's reach, he frowned.

"Oh, here," Cory called. "I grabbed yours by mistake!" Jace turned to take the name badge from the taller man. But he dropped it at the last minute and kicked it across the floor. "Mind your fucking business, little man."

Jace sighed, and signed the last waiver before walking over to pick up his name badge. Standing, he attached it to the front of his shirt, at the same time he heard a painful squeal. Turning back around, Cory was attaching his pet's name tag to her ass. But from the looks of things, he wasn't being very gentle about it. She squirmed and Jace stepped forward.

"Hey," he started.

"What?!" Cory snapped. "She's into it. Mind your fucking business!"

Glancing down at the woman, she nodded slightly and Jace sighed, before stepping back. "Right, sorry."

"Pussy," Cory mumbled.

"Come on meat puppets!" Mr Bonoka called.

The group turned to see him standing before the wall on the far side of the room. Said wall was sliding open from the centre exposing a large hallway filled with various items. Deirdre approached Mr Bonoka and gestured for everyone to follow.

"Let's begin the tour, shall we?"

As the group entered the hall. There were various exclamations of surprise and in a few cases disgust. Jace on the other hand was fascinated. It seemed like a history of the factory. Starting from photos of a much younger Billy Bonoka measuring his penis. Jace shook his head, but continued as various items were on display. It seemed like it was prototypes, beside the current model of some of the Whorehouse's best selling products. It seemed the factory started simply by making condoms and moving towards sex torys. Said condoms were lined on shelves, beside dildo's from the same era. Next down the line were collections of simple vibrators, that moved to more modern handheld wands. There were even splits where technology went into different directions. Wands were on the middle shelf, with butt plugs on the shelf below and strange automated dildo's on the shelf above. Beyond that, things just got stranger. Devices that looked like they simulated oral sex, were separated into either gender. Jace grinned taking in the looks of the advancements. Designing robotic components to work with the human body was incredibly difficult. Anyone could strap a rubber tongue to a spinning motor. But getting said motor to move at just the right speed and force to not cause injury was something else. If a piece of clothing or say... Longer than average labia, got caught in a moving part, it could be catastrophic.

"This one's my favourite!" Billy appeared pointing to a strange device that was a combination of dildo and clitoral stimulator.

"I've never seen it before," Jace said, taking in the device.

Billy sighed, "that's because it never went into production. Battery technology isn't good enough to run it yet. Otherwise out beta testers who used a plug in version, achieved orgasm within forty-five seconds, each."

Jace turned to the odd man with a shocked expression. "How many beta testers?"

"One thousand," Deirdre said, approaching the pair. "Various women of all shapes and sizes were used. NDA's kept them quiet about their results. But due to regulations, we can't sell a version that isn't run on batteries, and battery technology isn't quite there yet."

Nodding Jace turned to examine the room. "This is amazing."

Billy grinned, "you ain't seen nothing yet."

Deirdre gave Jace a small smile before following Mr Bonoka around as he spoke with the other contestants. Jace was left to the rest of his examinations. The next set of shelves showed various sex machines. Thrusting ones, rotating ones, various chairs, boxes shapes and sizes. There was even something called a 'gangbang in a box' that was hidden under a sheet. So with a grin, Jace moved on to the final set of shelves. A series of lifesized sex dolls. Each looked more realistic than the last. They came in various sizes, shapes and even levels of humanity, going by the cute cat girl at the end.

"Appalling," a firm voice said.

Jace turned to face the speaker. Rupert, beside his daughter Marissa. "Sex dolls have shown to be effective for people who suffer certain disabilities. They can help provide people with a sense of companionship, while giving them an outlet for their sexual urges."

Marissa sneered, "they're disgusting. Like everything in this factory. The infirm don't need this filth. They need faith. Through God, they can achieve enlightenment."

"Right," Jace nodded, before stepping around the pair. He wasn't about to get drawn into a religious debate.

It seemed just about everyone was examining the room. That is, with the exception of David and his partner, who were making out in the corner of the room. Jace rolled his eyes. He didn't understand what the appeal of taking a tour was, if all they were going to do was make out.

"Alright! First up, have we seen all the exhibits?" Mr Bonoka called, stepping into the centre of the room. Everyone gathered around, giving him various nods and sounds of affirmation. "Excellent, now, in case you hadn't realised. This room is our local museum. This room contains our history of service, from our first line of condoms, right to our current sex dolls. But I just wanted to point out that what is in this room is only the tiniest fraction of our products and there is much, much more to see! So let's head on into our first part of the tour!"

Chapter Five

Similar sliding doors opened at the far end of the room, showing a production line. Marissa and Rupert made soft noises of disgust, but I just grinned. It was a robotic production line for the sex dolls. Billy Bonoka stepped into the room with a twirl as Deirdre followed after. Jace moved in first as the others trickled in afterwards. It was oddly quiet for the number of machines that were operating all at once.

"Now, we can see here how the skeleton for the dolls is created!" Mr Bonoka called, waving us forward. We approached and saw the machine was designed to make dolls of various shapes and sizes. Small screens showed the various options. Dolls could be made as short as four and a half feet tall, and as tall as seven foot. "The skeletons can be made from aluminium or spring steel, to carbon fibre. The joints are all self lubricating ball-in-sockets, to give lifelike movement. Our top of the range models even have motors to simulate movement during intercourse." He pressed a button on a screen and the machine slowed, before spitting out a skeleton that moved close enough to touch. There were a few mumbles from everyone in attendance, but Jace ignored them. The skeleton was almost life-like. It had all the same shapes, sizes and joints that a human would. Even the skull was shaped anatomically correct.

"Feel free to touch and feel," Deirdre called, moving with Billy further into the factory.

Jace couldn't help, moving up and touching the metal skeleton. The bones felt firm and moved on the rack easily in their joints. He even pushed on the ribs, feeling how they flexed similarly to human ribs. With a grin, he turned to move out of the way, only to realise he was the only one still here other than David and Martin... Martin who was leaning against the wall as David was on his knees, rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Get a room," Jace sighed, before heading to join the others.

Billy was in the middle of talking about the extrusion process of placing latex over the skeleton. This was simple technology, but the room seemed uninterested. Only Deirdre caught his eye as he moved up.

"Then, after the initial build is complete, do we add the features!" Mr Bonoka cried. "Now," he said, handing a tablet to Hinata's daddy, Greg. "If you'd like to select some options, we can custom build a doll to suit anything you want!"

Greg grinned and started tapping away on the screen. The rest of us gathered around to see his creation. But the only person he showed was Hinata, who giggled and made comments and recommendations under her breath. Jace, seeing no point in staring at the group, turned his attention back to the machine. It seemed to hold the skeleton in place, while spraying liquid latex onto the skeleton, while spraying a hardener from other angles. Unlike having to use heat and bake on the latex into the shape desired, this was more like 3d printing.