Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory

Story Info
I've got a sparkly condom!
16.4k words
4.75
15.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick one today.

Let me know what you think about this spoof, loosely based on a well known story!

Next up on my list, will probably be another romance with a twist.

Hope you enjoy!

Average Joe

*****

Chapter One

Now, you may be expecting a lovely story about a young man's struggle to live life to the fullest. To face adversity and overcome what could be beyond one's wildest imagination. You could be expecting a happy story, with a sad beginning, that leaves one feeling wonder, joy, and hope. And if you are. Fuck off.

"Welcome to Smexy Burger, can I take your order?"

That's him. Jace Merger. You might wanna call him the hero of the story. You might wanna even be him. And well... If you're into cuckolding, you're probably not far wrong.

"Hey Jace, I'll get a number six!"

The obnoxious ass that knows said 'hero' by name, is his best friend, roommate, and unknowing bull. I should specify here, unknowing, meaning Jace has absolutely no proof that this dipshit, high school dropout is fucking his girlfriend of four years. But Neither he nor his girlfriend work and prefer to spend most of their time stoned and watching movies. In his room. With the door closed. And there's always, wait, ALWAYS used condoms laying about. Dude either has a jerk off game a mile wide and no shame, or he's marking territory and Jace hasn't gotten the memo. Either way, working in Smexy Burger isn't ever gonna pay enough to get his own place. So Jace is kinda stuck in this shithole arrangement.

"Hey Matt, Jules at home?"

"You know it, keeping my seat warm!"

Jace sighed internally as he punched in the order. A number six, was a meal for two. If she wasn't in the car, it meant they were... Hanging out... And fuck... One of these days...

"Right, that's twenty-four, ninety."

Matt's face dropped its stupid grin, "c'mon man, what about your little discount?"

Jace sighed, "I can't do that anymore. It was fine when you came once or twice, but you're here every day. My boss won't let me."

"Could'a warned a brother," Matt pouted.

Jace just rolled his eyes, "I told you last week. I told you three days ago, I told you yesterday when you came in for breakfast. Dude, I fucking told you this morning!"

Matt's face twisted, "when?"

"I wrote it on the noticeboard, beside your share of the daily chores."

"OH!" Matt laughed, "that's why I didn't see it. Fuck man, you expect me to wash dishes n shit. You're a real joker."

Jace just sighed, "look, you gonna pay or what?"

"Fuck," Matt sighed, "here." He handed over twenty-five dollars. "I want that ten cents too. I don't tip roomies."

"Drive down to the next window," Jace sighed, closing the shutter.

Alright, so real-time now. Jace, no that's not short for anything. His name is Jace. Jace Conner, born in a little shit hole town full of old people. His parents are caretakers for said old people in a small village. It's called an over fifties resort, but nobody other than the few staff is under seventy. Jace literally grew up sleeping on the couch of a one-bedroom studio apartment, trying to pretend he couldn't hear his parent's fuck like rabbits in the other room. To top it all off, he'd wake up nine days out of ten, to the sound of some old person bashing on the front door because the mailman hadn't come two hours earlier than they were actually expected. Needless to say, the moment Jace had an offer for college, he was off.

Eight years of study, Eight years of dedication. Engineering, electronics, robotics, AND biology. He'd hoped to help people with prosthetics, or design new equipment that aid the body physically. What he really got, was a very long resume, that basically said, I'm qualified, but have no experience. How the fuck do you get experience in building robotic supercomputers that control biological functions, if you can't get a fucking job KAREN!? I'd also like to take a moment to point out, this wasn't just an angry, borderline sexist comment aimed at the fairer gender. No... Karen was the college representative that sold Jace almost three hundred grand in courses, he couldn't use. It's such a shame her bonus let her buy that new car she just had repainted... Fucking Karen... Fucking bitch... Fuck... Sorry, I'll get back on track before this devolves into a rant about how some blonde, middle-aged, two-faced fucking... Fuck... I'll stop. Sorry... Fucking Karen...

ANYWAY!

Fucking Karen... Fuck...

So. Yeah, lots of debt. No experience in relevant fields and the only other option is back to his parents' couch...

"Jace, need you to work a double shift. Mary called in sick with herpes."

Yeah... Fuck you Karen...

Twelve hours later, it was just after midnight when Jace finally staggered through the front door. The subtle aroma of pot wafted down the hall and Jace sighed. At least when Jules was high, she was fun in bed... Only... As Jace walked into his bedroom, Jules wasn't the only one occupying it.

"What the fuck dude?!"

Matt and Jules snorted awake, throwing off the blanket they'd been spooning under. It also allowed Jace to see for absolutely sure, the half-rolled condom over Matt's dick and the wet mess below Jules's hips from her most recent squirt.

"Jace!" Jules called, trying to cover herself.

"Dude, get out of my room!" Matt snapped, holding his dick.

"You're in MY room, fucker!"

Matt looked around for a moment, "oh."

"So what? Eating my food, relying on me to bail you out when you can't make rent and demanding I give you discounts at work isn't good enough? So you go out and get together to fuck me around emotionally as well?" Jace asked.

"It's not like that," Jules said softly.

Jace just nodded. "Sure, I believe you. Get the fuck out."

Jules got quiet for a moment, before turning to look up at him. "Jace, where am I supposed to go?"

Jace just shrugged, "Your parents live in this town. Try there. So long as you aren't here."

"You can stay with me, baby. Don't need this cuck telling you what to do."

"Oh, no Matt. You're going too."

"Fuck off!" Matt snapped. "I ain't going anywhere!"

Jace just shrugged, "suit yourself. But I'm on the lease since you never coughed up for the security deposit. Wonder what the cops'll think when I ask them to search the place."

Matt just scowled for a moment, "you're a real piece of shit, y'know that?"

Jace nodded, "coming from the guy fucking my girlfriend, I'll take that as a compliment. You have until I get out of the shower to be out of my apartment."

With that, he turned and headed for the bathroom. Stepping into the cramped space, there was barely room for the toilet beside the shower. Let alone for the overflowing washing basket. So with a sigh, Jace literally kicked it out into the hall for his ex-roommates to deal with. Closing the door and locking it, he sighed and turned the knob for the hot water. After adding a little cold, it was the right temperature and Jace spent the next few minutes scrubbing away the bad memories from five minutes ago. Unlike his fuckwit ex-housemate, Jace usually left enough hot water for the next person. But this time, he sat and enjoyed it until the water was barely lukewarm. Switching off the water, he toweled off and wrapped it around his waist.

Exiting the bathroom, he did a quick tour of the house. The few bottles of alcohol in the kitchen were gone. The usual place where Matt's weed bowl was vacant. His bedroom looked like someone had stormed through grabbing random things and the spare key was on the floor. All in all, it looked like they'd gotten the message. With a sigh, Jace turned and headed for his room. Thanks to the double shift, he was sorely late on his bedtime, seeing as he had to be up early for the morning shift. So it wasn't in his expectations at all to walk back into his room to see Jules crying at the foot of his bed.

"Jace, please," she said, wiping tears.

He held out his hand and she took it. Pulling her to her feet, Jace gently wiped away her tears. "Look me in the eye, and tell me this was the first time."

Jules glanced up at him for a moment, before lowering her gaze. "I know I fucked up."

"Yup. So get out and don't come back."

"Jace!"

"OUT BITCH!"

Sobbing, she grabbed her backpack full of clothes and headed for the door. The whole while, winging about being sorry. But Jace wasn't having it. He'd thought they were fooling around for months, if not years. Finding evidence was just the cherry of a very large cake. So as he closed, locked then deadbolted his door shut, Jace headed back to his room.

"Mother fucker," He sighed. "Now I gotta change my sheets..."

Twenty minutes later, Jace was laying in bed. His phone was open, watching the video of Jules sucking his dick. With one hand holding his phone, the other around his erectopm. He'd wanted to spare his clean sheets, but after discovering they'd been using his condoms to fuck in his bed, he'd thrown the box out. So now he was going with a handful of tissues. When his need finally rose, he dropped the phone and grabbed the tissues, making sure to catch his mess. It wasn't as neat as wearing a condom, but it was adequate. Mopping himself dry, the wad of tissues went into the trash with the box of condoms. Then after hitting delete on the video, he set his phone on charge and closed his eyes.

Chapter Two

Work Friday morning was hard. Not, sexually, haha funny hard. But, hard as in, Jules and Matt decided to walk in at lunchtime to discuss how they were going to make reparations. That conversation ended with Jace being told by his manager, he was fired, followed by Jace telling said manager, to eat his body weight in excitement, before expiring. Then he had to deal with his ex-housemate AND his ex-girlfriend, who followed him home, wanting to continue the chat. Matt even went so far as to give him money to replace the box of condoms. To call his bluff, Jace immediately left to do so. Much to the annoyance of his ex-loved ones. They tried to follow in Matt's car, but after cutting through parks and back alleys, he eventually lost them.

"Fuck me swinging," Jace sighed.

Looking up... Lo and behold, was an adult store. So with a shrug, Jace headed inside. The counter was run by a kindly older woman who was knitting what looked like a g-string for a man. But as she saw him, she lit up the room with a beaming smile.

"Welcome, what can I help you with today?"

Jace paused, taking in the sight of the kindly old woman, and died a little inside. "I... Umm. Condoms, please."

"These are very popular right now," she said with a smile.

She offered him a box labelled, Billy Bonoka's whorehouse Factory, Nano-thin impervious condoms. Jace cocked an eyebrow at the bright label on the front. "Seriously?"

The old woman nodded, "they're perfect. They're so thin, you can practically feel a wet pussy right through it. And the lubricant it uses is activated by air contact. It's so good, you can use these for anal, straight out of the pack with no extra lube."

Jace just stared at the women and nodded, "right... Um... Sure, I'll take it."

"Excellent and good luck!" She giggled.

Jace paid the woman and quickly left. Whatever he'd been expecting of that place, it wasn't to sit with an old woman and discuss anal sex. Of course, he'd had anal before. But she looked like his grandma did. All sweet and innocent... The thought made him shudder. Old people got laid. But at his age, it still wasn't something he was keen to think about in detail. So with a sigh, a shudder and a small gag, Jace headed home.

Stomping in through the front door, he was happy to have the apartment to himself. At least for the first half hour, before someone knocked and a familiar voice called out.

"Jace, please!"

Flicking the security lock on the door, Jace pulled it open. Immediately, Jules tried to push the door wide, but the security lock caught and prevented it doing so. Instead, she was stuck flailing with one arm inside the door and the rest of her body stuck outside.

"What do you want, Jules?" Jace asked.

"Please, not like this?" Jules whined.

Jace sighed, "would you prefer to discuss this after coming home from a fourteen hour day to see me naked, in bed with your best friend?"

Jules paused for a moment, "you mean a threesome? I can ask?"

"Fuck," Jace snorted with a laugh. "Get out, Jules."

"NO! Please!" Jules squealed. "I'll do anything, I swear!"

"Go home to your parents Jules," Jace sighed, giving the door a small shove, hoping she'd extract her arm.

"I can't," Jules said quickly. "They don't want me back, please?!"

"What about Matt? Go stay with him. He already offered."

Jules seemed to deflate slightly, "Matt's in jail. Please... I don't have anywhere else to go."

"Fuck," Jace sighed. He thought about it a moment and cringed. Unlike Matt, Jules did dishes and cleaned around the house. Unlike Matt, she chipped in to the bills when she could. Unlike Matt, she was capable of getting a job. She'd had one when they'd met. "Fuck... Alright, get your arm out. I'll open the door."

"Thank you!" She squeaked and pulled her arm out.

Jace closed the door, sighed and removed the chain. Taking a deep breath, he re-opened the door, to the relieved expression of his ex.

"Thank you!" She squealed rushing in with her arms open.

But Jace was prepared and held out his hand, stopping her. "Rules. We're no longer together. You get a job and pay your share of the bills. You sleep in Matt's old room. I don't care what you do with all his shit. Burn it, keep it, give it back. Don't give a fuck."

With that, he turned and walked straight into his room, only hearing a small, "okay," right before his door closed.

Jace spent the next hour sitting on his laptop. His courses might have been useless, but he was still interested in their various fields. He read up on the latest technology and studies that were publishing results. He was utterly fascinated by technological advancements. In particular if they had something to do with living beings. Prosthetics, powered suits, optical enhancements and so on. Hell, he even read an article about the latest sex dolls and their software upgrades that made them seem more lifelike. In fact, he was just finishing that article, when he heard what he hoped was Jules, knock on his bedroom door.

"Jace... I made dinner," she called softly.

Jace's first thought was to tell her to fuck off. But... She was actually a decent cook when she tried. So he got up and opened the door. Jules was standing there looking rather sheepish in a hoodie and jeans. Her hair still damp from the shower she must have taken. But the bonus was the smell of what must have been the motherload of meatloaf filled the apartment.

"I'm not gonna lie, that smells fucking amazine," Jace grumbled as his stomach joined in.

Jules smiled slightly, "come get it while it's hot."

Jace nodded and stepped out of his room. Closing the door behind him, he followed Jules into the kitchen. There, he saw the masterpiece that was their meal. The motherload of meatloaf, dripping with sauce, mashed potatoes, steamed peas and corn on the cob. Jace's stomach did a small growl just thinking about it.

"Take a seat, I'll serve it up," Jules smiled.

Jace did as he was told and took a seat at the table. Being an apartment, the kitchen and dining room were combined. There really wasn't a lot of room, but it worked. Especially when it was only really built for two people. A minute later, a plate was dropped in front of Jace. Two thick slices of meatloaf, with healthy helpings of the mash and vegetables. A moment later, cutlery appeared and Jace dug in. The meat was tender and juicy, the vegetables seasoned and tasty. All in all, Jace didn't come up for air until he was done.

"Thank you Jules," he said with a grin.

"You're welcome," she smiled back.

Jules got up, and cleared most of the table. Jules was still eating, but he took it upon himself to start on the dishes. Ignoring her weak complaint that, 'she'd do it.' As he washed the last of the pans, Jules was busy placing leftovers in the fridge. Then... Well... Then they were alone in the kitchen together.

"Jace," Jules called softly. "Can we talk?"

Jace for that matter sighed, knowing this wasn't going to be something he wanted to talk about. Let alone on a friday night. Let alone before the first weekend he had scheduled off in weeks. Let alone while he was getting used to the idea his cheating ex-girlfriend was now his roommate. "Sure, we can talk. But I'm not sure you'll like what I have to say."

Jules nodded, "I messed up."

"Yup."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sure you are," Jace nodded. "But that doesn't change the fact you were sleeping with my best friend while I financially supported the two of you. What did you think was going to happen?"

Jules lowered her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't know Jace. First we just hung out while you were at work. Then I lost my job. And when you started working more hours to help pay for my stuff, I guess I got lonely."

"That's a bullshit response, and you know it," Jace scoffed.

"I know," Jules nodded. "I know. God, you have no idea how much I hate myself right now."

This time Jace sighed and lowered his head. "I don't want you to hate yourself, Jules. You're smart, driven and honestly, fucking sexy. I just don't want to be hurt again."

"What if... " Jules paused, before turning around and pulling down her pants. "What if we just, do this then?" Bending over the table, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. The whole time she'd been cooking, sitting and eating, she'd been wearing a silver buttplug. Gripping it by the base, she slowly worked it out with a small pop. "What if I show you how sorry I am, by letting you own me like the dirty slut I am?"

Jace just stared at the sight before him. Her ass was always off limits. To think that she was offering herself up like this was almost a living wet dream. But... "Jules, let me think on it. Right now... I just can't."

Turning, he quickly darted back to his room. Closing the door, he pushed a chair up under the handle to prevent him being followed. But, that was only half the issue. Sure, he didn't want to fuck her. Not right now, after the last time he'd seen her naked, was in his bed with another man. Give him a few days to calm down, maybe they could talk. Even if it was just fuck buddies. She'd been a great fuck. Hell, just seeing her like that already had him worked up. He felt kinda stupid passing up her offer, but stood firm in his belief he was doing the right thing. Going to his side table, Jace pulled out the fresh box of condoms. Ripping open the packaging, he opened the box and dumped out the contents. Grabbing the first condom wrapper his hand touched, he lifted it.

"Sparkle wrapping?" Jace sighed. Glancing down, he looked at the small pile on the floor. All in dark blue, almost black wrappers. "The fuck?"

Bending over, Jace picked up the box and turned it over.

"Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory is running a competition. They who find one of the five Sparkling Condoms, are invited to tour the factory on the last Saturday of this month, for the chance to win a grand prize," Jace grinned. "That sounds totally legit." Pulling out his phone, Jace did a quick google search for results. "Fuck me it's real... And it's tomorrow. Aaaaaaaand... Huh... It's within walking distance. Nice."

Jace tucked the golden condom into his walled and grabbed a normal one. After all, he was still pretty pent up.

Chapter Three

"This... Looks like the right place," Jace mumbled to himself.

The 'factory' wasn't really what he expected. Namely, it was a small shed, beside a large warehouse full of products and trucks. The 'factory' had a large billboard hanging over the top that clearly stated the name, 'Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory.' It also seemed there were a small group of people waiting in the parking lot out front. So without any further direction, he headed their way. It was an odd group, comprised of couples. Jace had the thought that he should have brought Jules or something, but dismissed the idea. The first, was a young asian woman with an older man. She leered at him like he was beneath her. The man she was with, seemed to spend as much time admiring her, as gently petting and fawning over her, all the while, making it obvious he was wearing a twenty grand watch. Beside them, was a middle aged man in a comparatively cheap suit. He was busy trying to engage the first couple in conversation, while gently tugging on a leash, wrapped around the neck of a woman in some kind of leather puppy outfit. The poor woman had her limps strapped together, making her walk on her knees and elbows exclusively. She also wore a ring gag, limiting the noises she could make. Her tail... Stuck out of a weird place in her suit to have just been a costume decoration. Jace tried not to kink shame, but he had the distinct feeling, she was rather uncomfortable with her situation. And not in the good, sub kind of way. It seemed almost cruel.