All Comments on 'Billy Ch. 02 - R&D'

by Ravenwolf13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

ROFLMAO!!! I love Jonathan's reaction to his newest concubine. Eagerly awaiting part three.

-

BTW, I did catch several errors, but the most egregious was:

"Although the task sounds impossible, it immediately peaked my interest."

Don't feel badly though, this one has bitten me in the ass too. The correct word is 'piqued'.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

I really like everything about these stories; setting, characters, and interactions. I look forward to reading where you go with it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing like enjoying a fun loving Sci-fi story . I look forward to enjoying more from your intriguing mind. Thank you.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Lighthearted and fun, not quite the same style as #1 but enjoyable nonetheless. 5 star here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue! It reads well and your character design is so gooood.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

It was lovely to read another chapter of this story, thank you! There were a couple things that could have been caught with another editing pass, but they didn't take away from the charm.

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 2 years ago

Like others, I would really enjoy a continuation of this story. Certainly a new chapter for the new android, and another for the rear admiral in command of their new ship posting. Can you give them each individual characters?

Although both could have blisteringly, kinky sexiness, could the android be extremely submissive, and the admiral dominant with an amusing underlying kindliness? Perhaps there are space pirates in their future ….

Please consider getting help with a re-edit of the first chapter; it very badly needs it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenwolf13@Ravenwolf13
Over the middle of my life cycle. Enjoy Literotica. Busy with the next story in the Billy series. But unfortunately very slowly, real life interferes. Other stories are being written as well. Albeit slowly.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Billy Previous Part
Billy Series Info