Billy Ch. 02 - R&D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I challenged you Jonny," he says slowly, "And in less than two weeks you deliver. And solve a problem that a lot of brilliant engineers could not solve in decades. How the hell did you do that?"

Still standing at attention I answered the admiral.

"It was Ensign Selby who triggered the whole idea sir. She mentioned that hi-tech could not solve the problem, and rightly so. So we went low-tech sir."

He shakes his head. "We did try vibration dampers, but that had only mixed results."

I then play my trump card.

"Although the vibrations affect the tank the most sir, the cause of the vibrations were the rigid inlet and outlet."

He bursts out laughing. "Serve us right hey Jonny! But don't let me stop you, carry on with your tests."

Three exhausting 18 hour days, and everything we could throw at the water tank assembly later, the fix was still working. The admiral was so happy with the results that he ordered me and Billy to take two days off, and catch up on rest. I arrive at our wardroom, take my uniform off and fall naked on the bed. I barely feel the bump Billy makes as she falls down next to me and sleep claims me. Somewhere during the night we crawled under the covers and we spooned with Billy the small spoon. I wake up the next morning with a raging erection and for the first time in a long time I don't wake up with Billy already sheathed around me. Although to be fair we have woken up at the same time the last three days and due to fatigue and time we have not fucked at all. The lack of breathing movement tells me she is still in "sleep-mode" and I slip out to relieve my bladder, my cock only softening enough to allow the urine to dribble out in spurts. When my bladder is finally empty my cock resumes its erection, and I climb back into bed where Billy is still in her fetal position. I slide in behind her and I take my cock in my hand and start rubbing it on her pussy lips. Since she is permanently lubricated the head of my cock is slick very quickly, and I slowly slide it into her, taking my time with small rocking motions going deeper only a half inch at a time. When I am fully sheathed in her I lie still for a minute or two, savoring the hot and wet sensation surrounding my cock, before I slowly start moving my hips and rocking in an out of her in short strokes while I palm the breast nearest to me, slowly massaging it and playing with the nipple. A suddenly vibration through her body happens and I hear Billy take in a deep sharp breath before starting to breathe normally. She picks up her leg and throws it over mine and her hips start pushing back into me.

"Damn Jonny, now I know how you feel when I wake you up! Uuunnngh this is nice!"

Now she is awake I start fucking her in earnest, and her hips pump backwards as good as it gets. When the tingling starts in my balls I know this is going to be a mind-boggling orgasm and I pick up the pace. The next moment I come hard, real hard, and as usual it triggers her orgasm as well and the rhythmic pulses of her pussy on my cock coaxes even more cum out of me. As I come down from my orgasm I move back, my limp cock flops out of Billy, and I roll over on my back. Billy flips around, throws an arm and a leg over me and I cradle her in my right arm, her head on my shoulder.

"Now that Jonny, is what I call a wake-me-up." Billy says with contentment in her voice.

The day we have to report to work we are on our way when an orderly meets us in the corridor with an instruction that Admiral Ludik wants to see us. We divert to his office and I let Admiral McPherson know where we are going. I am surprised when he replies that he will see us there. Billy and I report to Admiral's Ludik's office and is shown in immediately. Both of us come to attention and salute crisply, and I am pleasantly aware that Billy is completely in sync with me. The admiral smiles at us and wave to the chairs next to Admiral McPherson.

"Ah, the Selby's! At ease! Make yourselves at home Captain, Ensign."

The Admiral look us over with a benevolent smile.

"You know Jonathan, you outdid yourself again. Maccie-boy here tells me you have solved a decades old problem within two weeks."

I squirm in my seat, uncomfortable with praise as usual.

"I was a team effort sir." Was all I could think to say.

He smiles at Billy as well.

"Oh I am quite aware of that. Well done to you too Billy."

I am surprised to see a light flush on Billy's face, then I remember what she told me of being able to blush now.

"Thank you Admiral," she replies, "Like the Captain said, it was a team effort. He provides the brain and I the brawn sir."

Both admirals faces goes red, and for a moment I thought that Billy has stepped over the line but then they both burst out laughing.

"I see your sense of humor has evolved nicely Billy." Admiral Ludik says after the laughter has stopped. Then he becomes serious.

"I am going to start with a story. You are aware than I am a collector of Old Earth books, the types that they made with dried wood pulp in sheets. I actually read the stories in them and I have found a phrase that I find very apt in describing you Jonathan. An old salt-dog. This is what they called hardened sailors that sailed in boats made of wood on the salt seas of Old Earth. Someone who would rather be out on the water in a boat than on land. As much as Maccie -boy and I would love to keep you too in the Research & Development Department here, I know that you will get restless to get back to space, if you are not already feeling antsy. So this is what I am going to do. You are going to have to attend an accelerated management course with material that was not covered by the officer's courses you have already done. Billy has to go for additional upgrades while you are doing this as well. Then we will speak of your placement. And don't worry, we do not split up married couples, Billy will go where you go."

I must have had a weird expression on my face at the "married couple" comment because the Admiral lifted his eye-brow at me. Bill chirped in and saved me before I put my foot in my mouth, maybe even both feet.

"I'll explain to him sir. As brilliant as his mind is, there are things here and there that you have to explain to him using small words in short sentences."

The admiral nods at her, and becomes formal for the first time during the interview.

"Thank you Ensign Selby. Captain, you are dismissed."

Bewildered I get to my feet, salute and leave the office. Billy looks at me with her impish smile and says: "Don't worry Boss, I got you covered."

I went through an interesting week of classes while at the same time wearing electrodes on my temples which were bombarding my sub-conscious with subliminal learning. Yeah, fun. And no Billy. It seems I have gotten used to Ensign Billy Selby around me. Literally and figuratively. By the fifth day I started contemplating self-help, which on its own was weird as I used to do it maybe twice a month in the shower. That is before Billy had her metamorphosis. But I soldiered through and after seven days I was happy to be finished with the course, my brain feeling like a blob of jelly. I was instructed to report to Admiral Ludik's office on the eighth day which I did, expecting Billy to be waiting for me. I was surprised that she was not there but I hid it well as I report to the Admiral's office. I was shown in immediately, salutes and Admiral Ludik has me sit down next to Admiral McPherson. Admiral Ludik looked at me with a small smile on his face.

"Well Captain, you surely are shaking up the place. I have another commendation for you and Billy because of the work that you did in solving that vibration problem. Mac here and his team are already looking at other places where it can be used. You are both receiving a Silver Starfleet Sunstar Medal, congratulations."

Wriggling with embarrassment in my seat, I just thanked the Admiral.

"Thank you Sir."

He continues: "You have also passed your course easily, as I expected, so let's look at what next for you two. Your Billy has also made some waves with her unique configuration. It has led to new innovations as well. Your interaction has been the subject of study as well."

I sit up a little straighter, the colour leaving my face a little as I think of the ramifications. Admiral Ludik waves his hand at me.

"Nothing to be concerned about Captain, it actually has started something new."

A knock on the Admiral's door interrupt us, and the door opens behind me.

"Ah! Ensign Selby, you are just in time. Come forward."

I suppress the joy I feel, and then I hear two sets of footsteps on the floor. Next to me Billy comes to a halt and salutes. Out of the corner of my eye I pick up another android next to her.

"You are just in time." The Admiral continues and he looks at me. "You three are posted to the Battlecruiser ECS Novus Prime, commanded by Rear Admiral Le Fleur. You should enjoy working with her. Because of the size of her engines I am assigning an additional android to you. One you will be interested to know, is a direct consequence of you and Billy. Captain Selby, meet Seaman QNN-0000001, a new type of hybrid utility android."

I turn my head and look at her, and her unblinking blue eyes has the same saucy look as Billy, and my mind goes: "Oh fuck! Another one..."

12