Billy Went into Stacy's Bedroom

Story Info
She tells me all about her encounter with Billy.
1k words
4.14
23.1k
25

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a text from my BFF Stacy telling me to call her right away. She has important news. Something just happened. She has never acted like this before, and I wonder what the emergency is.

I called her right away and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Billy came into my room!"

I was like, "Okay."

She continued, "No, you don't understand. He came into my room while I was masturbating!"

Then I remembered, "Oh shit. Did he? Did he fuck you, Stacy?"

She giggles, "I can't believe it! I can't believe he came into my room!"

I reply, "You slut! You had incest sex with your brother!"

She says, "I know! I'm still shaking!"

"Tell me everything", I insisted.

"First of all, it's all your fault. You told him about what we talked about. He would have never done it if you didn't tell him.

I interrupted, "Oh Stacy, you know you wanted it. Teasing him with your butthole while he jacked off in the hallway."

"I guess, but I didn't think he would go through with it."

"Oh, my gawd Stacy, tell me what happen already!"

"Well, I got on my bed after the shower and was horny. I started touching my pussy thinking of you."

"Oh Stacy, I love how I get you wet and horny. I wish I was there right now between your legs making you cum.

She giggles, "After a couple of minutes, I saw him open the door and look in. I continued to play with my pussy, spreading my legs apart even more and showing off my pussy. I took my fingers and spread my pussy lips apart before pushing two fingers deep."

"You are such a tease Stacy, no wonder he went in."

"I was getting so wet. I turned around when I know he is watching. I got into a doggie and started rubbing my butthole. Then I put a finger in. I was so hot knowing what you told him."

"Stacy! You are making me so wet right now. I want my butthole played with."

I never told her yet about me and her mother licking and fingering each other's buttholes.

"Well, you got to suck and fuck him. It got me a little jealous. I don't know why. He was my brother after all. I fingered my butt with one finger, then two. Sliding them in and out moaning like a whore."

She continues, "Then it happened. I felt his hands on my butt cheeks. He pulled my fingers out and I felt something on my butthole. He started rubbing my butthole with lube, I think. I felt his finger push into my butthole. I was in total shock he was there in my room. He fingered my butt. I didn't even look up. I put my head down. I started breathing heavily."

"Oh, shit Stacy! Did it feel good?"

"Yes, his fingers were bigger than mine and he could get deeper than I could. It was slick and they slid in easily with the lube. Then he put in two fingers. It started to hurt, but only a little."

While Stacy was talking, I was getting so horny and wet. I put her on speaker phone and laid in my bed, spread my legs, and started to rub my pussy and the other hand rubbing my hard nipples.

"You're making me so wet. Tell me more."

"I was starting to get scared. Should I let him do it? It was my brother. It was so naughty. I was so in lust and wanted to feel him deep inside me. I was about to stop him when he took his fingers out. I felt something against my butthole when I felt his hands on my waist. He started to push in."

"I bet there is no return from this now, your brother's cock is sliding into your butthole. How did it fit in so well?", I asked.

"Well, I did steal my mom's dildo a couple of times and played with it in my butt. It hurt at first then I kept trying and it started to feel good. I guess it stretched me out." with a laugh.

"Oh, we will have to play with it when I come over next", as I started to finger my own butthole.

"He kept pushing in slowly, it started hurting so when I squealed, he stopped. Then he pulled out and pushed back in further. Each time he pushed in further until he was in. I felt his hips bump my butt cheeks, so I knew all his meat was inside me."

"That is so hot, I wish I was there watching his hard cock push deep into your asshole."

I let out "Oh, Billy" as he pushed all the way in.

"He was thicker than the dildo, he really filled me up. Stretched me out to the max", giggling.

As she continued to tell her tale, I started using two fingers on my butthole. It felt so good as I wished I was being fucked in the ass by her brother.

"He continued to push in and out. When it started to feel good, I got up on my hands and arched my back. I looked back at him. I told him "Fuck me, Billy. Fuck your sister's nasty asshole."

"You are such as incest whore now Stacy", as I continued to ram my fingers deep as I could into my ass.

"It felt so good, I pushed back as he drove his cock into my Hersey highway. Then he started grunting and I could feel his cock spasm as his hot cum squirted deep in my ass."

"Well, you don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

"When he was done, he just pulled his pants up and left. My ass is still throbbing", she says with a laugh. "I'm licking all the cum streaming out my ass right now."

"Oh Stacy," I said as I started to have an orgasm. I continued to finger my ass until I was done. I started licking my fingers.

"You are such a dirty incest slut", I told her. "Next time I want to be there."

We both laughed.

"I love you, see you tomorrow," I told her before hanging up.

As I sucked on the fingers that were in my butt, I dreamed of being fucked by Billy as she had been.