Stacy's Mom Needed Some Love

Story Info
She was looking for any outlet she could find. She found me.
3.2k words
4.49
27.4k
27

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, I went over to Stacy's house to hang out. Her mom answers the door. I ask if Stacy is home. She said no. It was her father's weekend to spend with the kids.

Again, I went to her house horny and looked for sex with either her or her brother and messed up the timing. Uhhh.

She invited me in and asked if I wanted something to drink. I said sure and followed her to the kitchen.

She poured me some lemonade and handed it to me. I thanked her and took a sip.

She was wearing a cute tube top that showed off her big boobs, tight jeans, and bare feet.

I wore gym shorts and a T-shirt. The t-shirt was tied at the bottom to show off my cute belly button.

She spoke first, "You and my daughter are sure getting along together."

I replied, "Yeah, we are super best friends." If she only knew we were lovers as well and kissed and licked each other's pussies every chance we got.

"That's good she has friends to play with. Unlike adults."

I was like "What?"

She explained, "Well, it's hard to make friends when you're a divorced adult; man, woman, or otherwise."

I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be your friend", smiling, hoping that would cheer her up.

"Oh, that's nice dear", as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Girls have needs", she giggled.

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, I guess she was lonely and wanted company more.

I took another sip of my lemonade when she blurted out, "I wish I had your body. I had a body like that when I was younger, helps to get attention."

I almost spit out the drink. She continued, "You sure have a nice cute little butt. I bet you get all the attention."

I swallowed, "I guess." I took another sip and said, "Well, I wish I had big boobs like yours, then I would get the attention."

"These old things" as she looked down at them and kind of bounced them. "They are too big, give you a backache a lot of the time."

"They are beautiful", I said. "mine are kind of small", as I pushed them out to look bigger.

"Oh, sweetie, that's so nice of you to say", as she gives me a big smile.

I take another drink. She hesitates and then says, "Do you want to touch them? Feel them?"

I thought to myself, wow. Does she really want me to feel her up? Does she like girls too? Does she know about me and Stacy? All I could get out was, "Um."

She said, "It's OK, just us girls, I won't tell." As she squeezed her right boob.

Is this crossing a line? I think it might. I couldn't help myself. I was horny and my pussy started tingling. I didn't say anything.

Before I could process what was happening, she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast. I gave it a small squeeze.

"Nice", I said. I pulled my hand away.

"Oh, honey, don't be embarrassed", she quips. "Feel how heavy they are", as she lifts them with both her hands.

I take my hand and lift it under her boob. It was heavy. She explained, "It's like wearing a heavy backpack in the front your whole life."

I nodded. I keep lifting her boob and then the other. I looked at her as she smiled. I smiled back.

I could see her nipples were starting to poke through the tube top a little. I thought, am I turning her on?

She pulled down her tube top exposing her breast to me. "Do they look saggy to you", she asked.

I replied, "No, not all. They look perfect." She smiled.

They were perfect. They were not saggy at all. Nice big areolas and large nipples.

"I don't know", she said. "They are soft though." As she looked at me for approval.

I brought my hand to one and felt it. It was super soft, like a big pillow.

Wait. Am I really feeling Stacy's mom up? Is she seducing me? Why is my pussy getting so wet?

As I'm holding her breast in my hand, I rub my thumb over her ever-growing nipple. Her areoles tighten and her nipples start to puff out.

My mind snaps back to reality. Is this really happening? I take a step back to think about this. I thought to myself, well if it has gone this far, let's see how this continues. I decide to take off my shirt.

As I lifted my shirt, I said, "Well, my boobs are small, but soft too." I took my shirt off and started to undo my bra. I looked into her eyes as my bra dropped to the floor. Her face lit up.

Now we were both exposing our breasts to each other. I didn't notice until now, but my nipples were hard.

I have small, like big B boobs, and small pink areolas, but my nipples do stick out.

She took one of my boobs and cupped it, feeling it. I felt both her boobs, squeezing them.

"They are soft.", She said. We both giggled. We kept playing with each other's boobs.

She said in a hushed voice," Is it cold in here, or?" as she pinched my nipple. I gave out an "oh."

I continued "Yeah, it must be really cold." As I pinched her nipple back.

It wasn't cold at all. We were both horny and playing. I think we both knew it.

I started rubbing just her nipples. She said, "Don't worry, it's just us girls." I nodded.

"Do you like my nipples?" She inquired.

I answered, "Yes, they are big and fat" as I pulled on both of them.

I hear under her breath, "Oh, that feels so good."

Then she says, "Yes they are sensitive, I bet just like yours." I nodded yes.

I can't believe how far this has gone. Is she still seducing me or is it innocent playing and attention?

"Let's touch our nipples together", she says enthusiastically. She steps forward and our nipples touch.

We are now kind of hugging as she pressed her boobs into mine. I put my arms around her waist.

I feel her hands on my butt cheeks. She squeezes them. "You have such a great ass", she says.

"I have admired your butt since I saw it" continues.

I didn't know what to say. I looked into her eyes. She leans in and kisses me, just a peck as she squeezed my butt again. She backs off to see my reaction.

I have my mouth open in astonishment. Did she really just kiss me? Brings me memories of her daughter kissing me for the first time.

I lick my lips seductively and kissed her back. Her seduction is working, I'm completely wet and super horny. We look at each other and go in for another kiss. A long kiss, very soft and wet. She pulls me closer spreading my butt cheeks in the process.

I put my hand back on her boob, squeezing it, playing with her nipple. I break our kiss and take a step back. I lean down and lick her nipple. Then I start sucking it like a baby expecting milk to come out.

she moans and says, "Oh baby." I suck on it hard and play with it with my tongue. Then to the other one as I rub my spit on the first one. Another moan left her lips. I stopped and went back to her lips and kissed her.

As we made out, I felt her hands on my butt again. One finger started being inserted into my shorts. It keeps pushing in searching for my butt crack, then landed on my butthole. I let out a breath in between kisses.

At this point, I am all in. The line was crossed minutes ago. My pussy is on fire and probably leaking like a fire hydrant. I wonder what she is thinking. Making out and fondling a teenager. Her daughters' friend. Was she seducing me or was it innocent? Was I seducing her? The things you think about making out with an older woman.

Her finger starts rubbing my butthole. She stops kissing and whispers, "Do you like where my finger is sweetheart?"

I whisper back, "Yes Mom." Then I hesitate a couple of seconds and say, "Push it in", as I kiss her again.

I feel her finger slip between my pussy lips, I guess to get it slick, then back up to my starfish. As her finger pushed into my ass, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I let out a soft moan as she started fingering my ass and we French kissed.

I've never had anything up my ass before. Never even thought about it. It felt strange, but familiar. It's like fingering my pussy but only an inch away. It didn't hurt. It felt good.

Then I thought about Stacy wanting her brother to fuck her ass. Does this family have an ass fetish?

We continued to French kiss and she continued to finger my ass. She stopped, brought her finger to her mouth, and stuck it in, sucking it.

Oh, my goodness. Did she just stick her finger in her mouth after it's been in my ass? Was it stinky? I hope I was clean back there. Did she like my ass juice and how it tasted? What did it taste like? Was it bad and smelly? Did she like that?

"Mmmmm, you taste so good", She said. Well, that answers that question. What did it taste like?

I smiled. I wanted to let her have full access. I pulled my shorts and panties down and stepped out of them. My panties had a major wet spot that she was eyeing. My pussy juices started dripping down my leg. Now I stood completely naked in front of Stacy's mom.

She quipped, "You must really like this. You are so wet." All I could do is nod yes and smile.

She continues, "I'm super wet too honey."

I stepped forward and tugged her jean button lose and unzipped them. I pulled them down. She wasn't wearing any panties. She stepped out of them. Her pussy was at eye level. She was hairy with dark red pubes. I saw her fat pussy lips sticking out of the hair. Now we were both naked.

She pulls me up and gives me a soft wet kiss on the lips and says, "Let's see that fantastic ass", and spins me around. She slaps it with a yelp from me. She says, "Follow me."

I follow her into the living room, to the couch. The same couch I fucked her son on just a couple of days ago.

She motions me on the couch. I get into the same position I was with Billy. This time instead of his cock ramming into my pussy, I feel her finger in my ass. I arch my back. She pushes her finger all the way in. It feels wonderful. Then she sticks in two. It caught me by surprise but still no pain. I'm starting to enjoy it, moaning.

She pulls them out and as I look back, she puts them in her mouth with complete satisfaction on her face.

She says, "Oh, sweetheart, I love the taste of your ass" as she kneels behind me. I put my head down as I feel both her hands on my butt cheeks. She spreads my ass to show off my pink butthole. I feel vulnerable. She leans in and kisses my puckered hole, I moan. She starts licking it.

It's such a new feeling for me, I've never felt anything like it. I was nervous but was enjoying the sensation of her tongue all over my butthole. Such naughtiness and so raunchy. I loved it.

Then I felt pressure on my butthole and her tongue slipped in. It kept going in deep. She has a long tongue like Stacy, or Stacy has a long tongue like her mom. I don't know, I was so confused I couldn't think straight.

"Oh Mom" I moaned. Stacy's mom was tongue fucking my ass and I was moaning loudly and enjoying every bit of it. I started rocking back and forth to the rhythm.

Breathing heavily I moaned, "Eat my ass. Fuck my ass mom!" My pussy exploded in an orgasm. It didn't even build, I just started squirting cum all over the place. She started rubbing my clit, with her tongue still in my ass. My whole body shook. That was the most explosive orgasm I ever had.

She came up and kissed me. I sucked on her tongue and tasted my ass. It had a little bitterness to it.

I got up and turned her toward the couch and pushed her down on the couch. As she flopped, she saw how lustful I was.

I spread her legs and went in. Her pussy hair was matted with so much juice. I could smell her arousal and it was intoxicating. Her pussy lips were a lot bigger than mine, and her clit stuck out farther than mine did. I stuffed my face deep into her hairy patch and started licking her clit.

She bucked up in total ecstasy. I sucked on her clit like a little dick. She started moaning so loud, the neighbors could hear.

I took my fingers and slid her pussy lips apart. She was so wet. like a little love tunnel dripping wet. Her pussy hole was big and went into her deep. I started licking her. Probing my tongue deep into her.

I sucked one of her fat pussy lips into my mouth, then the other, going back to her clit. I started fingering her pussy hole, one, then two fingers. Ramming them deep in her.

Then I started fingering her asshole. One finger soaking with her juice slid in easily. I fingered her ass as I continue to suck on her clit. First one, then two fingers.

All the while bucking up and down. She let out a scream and flooded my face with her pussy juice.

It was like a squirting water fountain. I opened my mouth for it but it sprayed all over my face. She tasted so good. Squirt after delicious squirt came out.

"Oh goodness dear, you sure know how to lick my pussy."

Ha ha, I thought. I had a lot of practice on her daughter, thinking to myself as her cum dripping off my face and chin and onto my chest.

Still breathing heavily and trying to settle down she says, "Oh sweetheart, that was such an explosive orgasm. I think I peed some."

Did she really just say that? Did she pee on me? On my face? Well, if she did, I didn't taste anything bad as I licked my lips.

I replied, "Oh Mom, it's OK. You taste so good", as I leaned in and kissed her.

She sucked on my tongue and commented, "I forgot what I tasted like." We both giggled.

"Can I taste something else", I inquire. I lick my lips and say, "Can I lick your butthole too?"

Her face lights up again and says, "Oh honey, you want to lick mommy's butthole?", as she turns around and got into a doggie position on the couch. Her legs are up underneath her and she lowers her head to show off her butt.

I reply, "Yes, Mommy, I want to lick your butthole like you licked mine."

I was kind of enjoying this little roleplay mom/daughter thing that was going on.

I could see inside her pussy; her lips were apart, and I could see right into her love hole. I guess she was kind of loose. Right above her pussy hole was her puckered butthole. It was brown and had ridges going into the hole. It was also a little hairy around the hole.

I leaned in and took a whiff and sniffed it. To tell you the truth, it kind of smelled bad, like poop. I was afraid now to go through with it, but the lust in my body told me to do it anyway.

I kissed it, a soft wet kiss. It wasn't bad. I started licking from her pussy hole through her ass crack. It kind of was smelly, but I continued. It was a little bitter tasting and salty. It was somewhat sweaty.

I continued licking up and down her ass crack and I could hear her moaning, "Oh yes, baby, lick mommy's naughty butthole."

She even took her hands and parted her butt cheeks for better access. Her butthole opened up a little.

I concentrated on just her butthole. Licking it, kissing it.

I say, "Oh mommy. I love how your raunchy butthole taste." To tell you the truth, I was loving it. It tastes good to me. It was just a bitterness on my tongue, and I got past the smell.

I pushed my face in her ass and stuck my tongue into her Hersey highway. It went in easy, and I pushed it all the way, as far as I could go. I could not believe I had my tongue buried deep in Stacy's mom's asshole.

I started fucking her butthole with my tongue stuck out. She pushed back as I went in moaning loudly. It was making a squishing sound. I started fingering her open pussy hole. One finger, then two.

I even started to put three fingers in. Glad I had a small hand. She started to shake.

She orgasmed again, this time not so explosive. It lasted longer as I tongue fucked her ass and fingered her pussy.

When she was done, she got up, turned around, and kissed me, sucking my tongue.

She asked, "Did you like the taste of my ass sweetie?"

I nodded yes, adding, "It was so raunch and naughty and kinky. I loved it."

She admits, "Mommy used to have friends she used to get very kinky with. I do miss it.", She continues, "Let's keep this between us, Okay?"

I nodded Yes and smiled. She says, "Maybe we can play more and get kinkier if that's Okay with you. Don't tell anyone."

I cuddle up to her on the couch and reply, "I love our little game. I'll keep it a secret. Oh, Mommy, I want to be so kinky with you."

We cuddle for some time, and we get up and get dressed. I give her a nice kiss goodbye and leave.

On my way home, still reeling from what just happened. Thinking about what we did and what she wants to do. What can be kinkier than licking someone's asshole?

Should I tell Stacy? Should I tell her what Stacy and I do? What about Billy?

I just realized. Oh, my gawd, I just had sex with her whole family, excluding her dad and the dog.

I start scheming on how I can get them all together in a kinky family orgy.