All Comments on 'Bimbo Stories: Suzy the Hot Wife'

by NelSymington

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Wrong category. Should be in MC or even Fantasy, not Loving Wife.

Having her become a brain dead bimbo is unattractive. I want a woman who is cheating on her husband, not some drugged out coke whore who is too stupid to charge for it.

So, with all due politeness: Go fuck yourself, you halfwitted, knuckle dragging, commie voting, Democrat. Maybe you asswipes like your women like you like your E-cars-brain dead and running on batteries; but the rest of us prefer women who have more than 2 brain cells to rub together. Fucking cocksockets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A peek into the way things should be

Although I prefer smart bimbos* who I can carry on a conversation with.

*they do exist :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why did you use words?

This story was too stupid for words... or stars!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

This was the Dr. Jekle and Mr.Hyde of all time. Skillful writing for sure, And I was a big fan of your starting premise, that faithful wife was coaxed into infidelity by her voyager husband and starts right out and, in a short time, liking it way too much. I would have scored it at least a 4 at that point. But then we got into the mystical stuff and mind control and it was hard to even figure out what part of that was controlled by the Pink people and what was the husband's own plan. I don't like science fiction and the control he ended up holding over her. I liked her better as the mean-spirited, selfish fuck-head than as the slave she ends up being. Just my thinking, the author calls the shots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What Whackdoole Said

I agree with Whackdoodle's cooment.

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Fun but a little bizarre

Very hot the way it started, but took an odd turn with the pills. Still a fun read. Thanks!

AmaraineAmaraineabout 3 years ago
Well executed

Bimbo stories aren't my favorite but this one had good pacing and you executed it well. Despite the fact that the characters were not especially likable, it was still hot! This category on Literotica brings out people who like tearing authors down, unfortunately. Thank you for the effort and vulnerability involved here, and keep writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Strange

So was the evil plan from Pink to get women addicted so they sell more product? If so why the new drug (red) and why get the husband controlled?

You lost me at that part.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

When my son was 7 he brought home a little stapled booklet, with his name on the cover, with a story in it that his class all had to write and oddly enough, its still better than this.

NelSymingtonNelSymingtonabout 3 years agoAuthor
Insightful comments!

First time posting in this category and it's been illuminating!

I'm very confident in my writing and premises, so it's fascinating to see what people react to and how.

No matter your reaction, comment, or rating, thanks for taking the time to read and react to my work! <3

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago
Stepford Wife?

Instead of a brain operation, the drugs did the same thing - turned Suzie into a mindless automaton. *2 was as high as I could score this stuff.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Bimbo

I didn’t even know Bimbo stories were a thing. If this is an example of that genre, I believe I’ll pass on them. Author, your confidence in your premise and writing is admirable, but I would have to see more than this to agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I think 26th NC took the pills

He’s turned into a big dick loving bimbo it seems because he sure doesn’t like reading stories about sexy wives. If there is a sexy wife in it he gets all grumpy and writes pissy comments. I suppose he’s taken a few of those bimbo pills because it’s clear all he enjoys is big dicks.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Christ was that stupid

pink pills, bimbos, wives who dont follow the plan, tongue in cheek British humor that falls flat, this story had all the elements I dont care for.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

There's my anonymous bitch again letting me know that I still own his cowardly ass.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Funny how the blue mist made him into the perfect Bimbo master for his now Bimbo wife. Is that what they mean by 'better living through pharmaceuticals'? A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNelSymington@NelSymington
Hi! I've been roleplaying online for over a decade and I've been writing erotica in various forms for various sites (including this one!) for almost as long. I self-publish on Smashwords, but because I got my start here (albeit under different names), I'd like to give back by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES