Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the plastic bucket slide on the hardwood floor just a second before it skittered out from under her foot. Her full 113 pounds came down suddenly and she couldn't stop what was happening. She felt her rectum suddenly forced wide open as her weight worked against her. She was screaming from the pain she was suddenly feeling in her asshole. She felt herself slow down just a bit when her rectum was down to the widest part. Then a sudden drop and her full weight smashing her swollen clit down hard on the handrail.

Janet couldn't catch her breath for several seconds gasping in pain. She tried desperately several times to raise her ass off the post but she didn't have the proper leverage to achieve it. Surrendering herself to the fact she couldn't get down without help she started sobbing.

She heard the back door open and could hear Carol and Brandy laughing as they carried the groceries in. A minute later both stood staring at her naked body. Tears of shame flowed down her cheeks as Brandy brought the camera on her phone to life. Squatting down so she was looking up between Janet's ass cheeks she snapped several pictures.

Carol retrieved the bucket that had slid across the floor and carried it back.

"Is it in your ass Janet?" Carol asked as she placed the bucket back under her foot. Janet nodded sobbing in shame again.

"It's in her ass good, mom," Brandy said as she looked for a new angle to get a better shot of her impaled ass. Janet slowly started raising her ass off the post. Brandy was taking pics as fast as she could push the button. When it got to the wide part Janet had to stop. Even pushing herself up on her toes she still couldn't get high enough to lift herself off the post.

Brandy was getting some good pictures. She could see Janet's still-wet cunt and her rectum being stretched down with the post definitely going in. Carol felt her own cunt starting to get wet as she tried to think. But the sight of the big wooden ornament inside Janet's ass was having an effect on her. Janet had given up on this try and had lowered her ass back down. She felt her rectum close around the narrow part again and her weight was once again resting on her clit.

Carol disappeared for a couple of minutes before returning with a couple of thick books from the library. She had stopped for a few seconds and pulled her own clothes off. She was to the point she liked not having clothes on when she didn't have to. "Raise your feet, Janet," she directed as she leaned down to place the books. Janet started to raise her right foot. "No! both at the same time!" Carol instructed.

Janet looked at Brandy in horror as she realized that her full weight would be sitting on her pussy. Brandy just smiled at her friend and stepped back unbuttoning her blouse. In less than half a minute Brandy was as naked as her mother. Feeling nasty she put her foot on the second step up. Her cunt was now spread open and her hard clit was in plain view. Janet realized that the other two were getting off on her predicament.

Brandy snapped pictures as fast as she could when Janet gritted her teeth and raised both feet into the air. Carol took her time putting the books under her feet letting her suffer just a bit more. With the books under her bare feet, Janet started raising herself again. Brandy squatted on her left foot leaving her right leg extended and her cunt spread open as she took picture after picture with her phone. Janet's head was back as she reached the wide part again.

"I can't. It hurts too much," she sobbed trying to raise more but having to stop again. Carol was gone again and back a couple of minutes later with a thin leather belt hanging from her hand.

"Okay, up again," she instructed standing off to the side. Janet was trying to figure out what she had in mind as she lifted herself to where the pain got to be too much. She stopped again at that point waiting to see what Carol was planning to do with the leather belt. Without a word, Carol swung the belt hard connecting with Janet's bare ass. The stinging caught Janet by surprise and her legs buckled under her dropping her back down suddenly on her unprotected cunt. "FUCK!!" she screamed as Carol swung the belt again.

"Pull your asshole off that post!" Carol ordered as she swung for the third time. Janet was standing again wanting to get away from the stinging belt. She hesitated again and Carol swung hard making sure the belt laid across both cheeks. Janet was crying now trying to pull hard enough but always having to stop. Carol didn't let up with the belt raising several welts across Janet's bare ass cheeks. "It went in and it will come out!" Carol shouted as she swung harder making the belt whistle just before the loud snap.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Janet screamed as she made one last hard pull. With a loud pop, her rectum came off the top of the wooden post. Brandy had some of the most intense pictures she had ever seen and her cunt was dripping wet. Janet's legs were shaking as she tried to raise her leg high enough to clear the post. Carol dropped the belt the instant Janet pulled herself off.

"Don't you ever do something like that again without somebody here!" Carol scolded the young woman holding her tightly in her arms. Janet sobbed again and told Carol that she was sorry. "Brandy, take Janet up to the tower room and strap her down on the table," she added pushing Janet out to arm's length and looking at her sternly. A surprised look appeared on Janet's face. "We need to make sure you didn't hurt yourself."

Carol waited for them to start up the stairs before she walked to the kitchen. She had to stop and rub her clit for a couple of minutes letting her mind play over what had just happened. She had been on the verge of stopping, thinking her logic had been flawed. But she had been correct. It had gone in Janet's asshole so it would come back out of her asshole. She poured herself a tall glass of wine.

Brandy had Janet secured on the table when Carol got to the tower room. She set the glass of wine on the counter and felt sorry for Brandy who looked at it longingly but she had to drive later that afternoon. "Would you spread Janet's ass cheeks so I can look for tears?" Carol asked smiling at Brandy. Walking to the cabinet Carol got a pen light and a funny-looking metal contraption.

Stepping beside the table on the opposite side from Brandy she clicked the small light on. Janet felt another wave of shame as she felt her rectum gape open easily from having been recently dilated. Everyone could hear the air being sucked into the anal cavity. Carol was smiling at Janet's discomfort knowing the young woman was embarrassed. She made a long drawn-out show of inspecting Janet's rectum. Snapping the light off she Picked up the metal contraption.

"I need to see deeper inside her ass," Carol said to Brandy slowly pushing the steel fingers into Janet's gaping ass. Quickly she spun the wing nuts and the two halves started to part. "Mom called this thing an ass spreader," Carol added as she forced the halves farther apart. The steel fingers were starting to pull Janet's sphincter open even wider. Janet tried to keep quiet knowing she was somehow being punished for being so stupid and not realizing that she could have really hurt herself. Resigning herself to the fact that she did need the punishment she clamped her jaws tight as the fingers pulled her asshole wider. It burned but Mrs. C. needed to see up inside her and she would do whatever Mrs. C. thought right. The click of the light and Janet was pretty sure it was just about over.

"Oh my God, Brandy look!" Carol said shining the light into the dilated hole. They could see the healthy pink walls and there were no signs of any internal tears. "She looks so healthy in there," Brandy said. Janet reached another low in her day when she felt Brandy's breath blow across her stretched hole. "Smell her mom. She smells so musky." Carol's breath could be felt along with Brandy's now and Janet thought her humiliation was complete.

"Would you get me a third of a cup of glycerin?" Carol asked Brandy. Brandy nodded and Carol stepped back to the huge cabinet. "And fill the pitcher full of cold water," Carol hollered over her shoulder looking for something in the drawers. Brandy had the glycerin in a measuring cup and the full pitcher of cold water setting on the small table beside Janet. Carol set the long-nozzled bulb syringe and the large green balloon on the small table beside the pitcher. Then picked up her empty glass and headed for the door. "Brandy, use the wand on her clit but don't let her cum," Carol said over her shoulder as she left the room.

Carol could hardly believe herself. She was enjoying tormenting the sweet young woman that she had come to love as her own. But her cunt was wet and she took a minute for herself and she rubbed her clit hard and fast. She refilled her glass and got what she came down for. She could hear the sound of the vibrating wand as she walked in the door. But to her surprise, Brandy held it on her own clit and she stopped to watch her beautiful daughter's body shake uncontrollably as she climaxed.

Brandy looked at her mom as she came down from her climax. "Sorry mom, I couldn't help myself," she said looking at Carol. Stepping back to Janet she pushed the slippery wet dome against her friend's hard clit and was rewarded with a loud squeal and several hard jerks. Carol nodded her understanding and stepped back beside Janet. Picking up the syringe she squeezed the bulb forcing all the air out through the long nozzle.

Holding the collapsed bulb she put the tip of the nozzle into the glycerin and released her grip. They watched as the entire third cup was sucked into the expanding bulb. Carol tipped the measuring cup making sure she had all the glycerin and let the remainder of the bulb fill with air. Thinking for a second Carol walked back to the cabinet and returned with a small funnel with a long tip. Laying it with the tip in the air she pushed the balloon stem down on it and with a couple of quick moves with her hands, she had the end of the string tied around it.

"I need your help," she said looking at Brandy. Brandy turned off the wand and they could hear Janet moan. Clicking the pin light on again Carol shined it back into Janet's anal cavity. "I need you to hold the light on that opening right there," she said showing Brandy with the beam of light. Brandy took the light and held it while Carol picked up the syringe. Looking back into the hole she gently eased the nozzle of the syringe through the hole and into the opening for a couple of inches. She held for a second and then squeezed the bulb hard forcing the glycerin to shoot from the tip. She kept squeezing until the trapped air was forced from the bulb. Satisfied she pulled the nozzle out.

Working quickly she picked up the funnel and dropped the green balloon into the empty cavity. Holding the funnel where the balloon was tied she picked up the pitcher of cold water and started pouring it in. The balloon immediately started expanding and stretching. The wall on the ballon was thicker than regular toy balloons and Carol wasn't worried about it rupturing.

Carol poured until she had half the big pitcher emptied into the balloon before she set it down. Pulling the stem off the end of the funnel she pinched it and pulled more up through Janet's open asshole. Once again with quick hands, she tied a knot in the stem of the balloon. Not losing her grip she pulled a bit harder actually pulling it up and out of the hole she held it.

"Tie the end of the string below the knot," she instructed Brandy. "make sure it can't come off." She watched with satisfaction as Brandy's nimble fingers completed their task. Gently letting go of the stem she watched the walls of the balloon conform to the empty space. Gently she backed off the wing nuts that held the fingers open and watched them start retracting. Slowly Janet's hole closed over the balloon.

Putting her finger between the blades Carol felt for places that might pinch the delicate tissue. She gently eased the blades from Janet's tired asshole. Carol watched Janet's sphincter close leaving only a small hole with the string sticking out. "Close your ass all the way or I'll lay the belt to it," Carol told Janet with a lot of authority in her voice. Janet squeezed harder and felt her asshole close tightly. "Good girl," Carol said as she started undoing the restraints that had held Janet for the last hour and a half.

Janet couldn't believe that Mrs. C. would do this to her. They helped her stand and her knees shook as she tried to straighten. The glycerin inside her colon was driving her mad. She felt cramps that she couldn't get rid of. The cold water trapped inside of her ass made a very noticeable bulge just above her pelvic bone as it could go no deeper into her bowels.

Back downstairs Brandy started putting her discarded clothes back on getting ready for the 2-hour trip home. Janet reached for her shorts to start getting ready too. "Just the T-shirt Janet. You don't get the dignity of any more than that this afternoon," Carol said with a stern voice. Janet looked up with a horrified look on her face almost ready to protest. But she bit her tongue and kept quiet looking down once more humiliated.

"Put a couple of towels down on the seat in the Tahoe just in case she does manage to shit some of that glycerin out around that balloon. And when you get home do not let her cover herself. She can walk into the house with that cute little ass bare as it is right now," Carol said loud enough for Janet to hear. Brandy was looking at her mother with a huge question on her face. She knew her mom would never talk to Janet or herself like this. Tipping her head she signaled for Brandy to follow her into the kitchen.

Once they were away from Janet Carol threw her arms around Brandy. "I love you girls so much," Carol said softly to her daughter. "Look at her cunt when you go back in. She's hornier than hell right now and I'd bet you that if we had enough time she would sit on the couch, put her legs in the air and rub her clit till she orgasmed in front of us. She needs this Brandy. Let this be her day. Don't back off on her when you leave. She'll get her chance to get even with us."

Brandy was all smiles now knowing where her mom was coming from. Janet's thighs were wet and the huge bulge above her pelvis was kind of entertaining too. Carol walked up to Janet and looked at her for a second before she pulled the young woman into a tight hug. "Don't ever do anything like that again. We are in this thing together. If you want that big thing back in your ass we want to help you get it there so you don't get hurt. Nothing is too weird or disgusting as you should be figuring out by now. I love you like you were my own daughter but you fucked up today and now you paid for it. And you had better keep that butt hole tight too at least until you leave or I'll use that belt on it." Carol kissed Janet's cheeks and squeezed her tighter.

"Thank you, Mrs. C. I love you too and I know I fucked up and I deserve what I got. And I promise I won't wear more than what you say I can wear for the rest of the day. I'll even take the T-shirt off if you want me to. You're right I don't deserve any dignity today," Janet said tightening her asshole in case Carol wanted to look.

"No, you can keep the shirt on for the ride back to the city but you can walk bare-assed into the house when you get down there," Carol said stepping back.

She watched Janet walk out to the Tahoe. She could see her desperately trying to keep her asshole closed tight so she didn't disappoint Carol. She knew the cramps from the glycerin and the packed anal cavity were no picnic but she admired how Janet wanted to pay for her mistake. Slowly she made the high step up to get in the SUV and Carol could see the pain on her face and felt the warm rush through her own cunt.

Chapter 7

Carol walked to the post that had impaled Janet's ass. It was indeed a huge piece of beautifully turned maple. It was totally amazing to her that Janet's ass could even open enough for it to go in. But she understood why she needed to try it. She found herself wanting something a bit more this evening. Something harsh and with sudden pain but something that would be over quickly just doing what she needed it to do.

The days were getting longer now and the girls only had a couple more weeks of school left before summer break and they would be up permanently. The house in the city was already sold but it had been arranged for the girls to live there until the school year ended. Brandy's text came one hour and fifty-five minutes after they had left. Carol was thinking that Brandy and her lead foot might be in line for a little punishment too.

Janet had cried for the last 20 minutes of the ride because of the cramps from the glycerin in her colon. She was in the bathroom now trying to figure out how to get the water-filled balloon out of her ass. Janet chuckled. How could a couple of girls that are so smart not be able to figure that little problem out? She texted back to make Janet stand in the tub and pull down on the string which, in turn, would pull the stem out. Then just pierce it with something with a point and gravity would take care of the rest.

Carol seemed to notice that she masturbated a lot more out here than she used to in the city. Maybe it was because she felt free out here or because she didn't have to worry about the neighbors watching everything she did. She wasn't afraid to walk outside bare ass naked or to squat in the corner of the lawn when she needed to piss. The enemas were becoming a very important part of her life and she hoped Brandy and Janet felt the same way. So shitting wasn't really an issue anymore. She got a text 5 minutes later telling her that it had worked and Janet was taking another enema trying to get the rest of the glycerin out.

And now she needed to find something that would work for her. She remember something that she had skimmed over when she and Brandy had been reading her mom's journal. Something called an "Ass Fizz". She found it in the back of the journal and now sat at the kitchen table and read through it. The part that held her attention was the small paragraph where it said extremely painful extremely quickly. She had the baking soda and the lemon juice. And the empty wine bottle she didn't think would be too much of a problem either.

She found herself becoming more excited the longer she thought about doing it to herself. How painful would it be and how fast was quick? Making her decision Carol stood up and started looking for the big measuring cup. Several tablespoons of baking soda and the rest filled with hot water. Making a quick trip to the tower room she picked an open-top 2-quart bag and a large bat nozzle.

She resumed stirring the mixture and then poured it into the rubber bag. Refilling the cup with warm water she made sure all the baking soda was in the bag and then filled the bag to half full. She had to stop every couple of minutes to give her clit a fast rub. She found a large wine bottle and rinsed it out then poured the bottle about a third full of lemon juice. She then made sure the neck had a nice slick film of J-Lube on it.

Walking out into the late afternoon sun she set the bottle in the middle of the yard. She was almost tempted to sit on the bottleneck right then but she was now wanting to see what was going to happen. Walking back into the house she proceeded into the kitchen where the enema bag was hanging. Taking a small dab of lubricant she smeared it over her asshole and dropped to her knees. Looking up at the bag she could see that some of the baking soda had settled back to the bottom of the bag. She thought maybe she should stir it again but then thought better of it.