Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol cleaned up the room listening to how well the enema had worked in him. She thought back to the first one she had taken in here and how her daughter had helped her. She left the room quietly letting Mark have his privacy and went back out to the patio to clean up. She had everything back in the boxes when Mark came back out with a smile on his face. Walking up to her he leaned down and kissed her right nipple.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you and not even giving you a chance," he said. "I pretty much thought I was going to win. But I found out differently." Carol was looking up into his face smiling and he couldn't help himself when he lowered his lips to hers and really kissed her for the first time. Carol's arms were around him pulling her naked body tighter against him. Telling him that she was his if he wanted her.

Mark's mind was clear now telling him everything was right. Carol had just become his woman and everything in nature said this was so. He would protect this woman with his own life if needed and keep her safe. Carol had felt it too. She was his woman and she knew she was willing to bring him pleasure however he wanted or needed it. To take care of him the way nature intended. The sound of thunder could be heard n the distance as they walked back inside.

Carol slept well feeling Mark's arms around her all night. The sun was just coming up when she felt the hardness for the fifth time. Gently pushing Mark onto his back she lowered her mouth down over the hard head. It felt smooth as she rolled her tongue over it before she took more of the shaft in. Her mind could still see those huge loads shooting from the split at the end and she wanted to feel them in the back of her mouth.

She felt Mark's hands gently close around her head guiding her mouth down. Gently he pushed his cock in deeper his eyes closed feeling the pleasure of her mouth and throat. Reaching his left hand under her body he guided Carol over his face. She felt her lips separate and then his soft kisses on the inside of her thigh. She knew her smell was strong and she started to lift her leg back over not wanting to offend him.

His other hand was on her hip in a heartbeat and the firmness he held her with erased any thought she had. He pulled down on her hips forcing her to spread her knees wider so she could lower her swollen clit to his tongue. Carol felt as though she was in heaven. She could feel him sucking in each one of her pussy lips letting his mouth suck each one as it moved toward her clit. Then the flat of his tongue on her clit before she felt the other one sucked in.

She found herself forcing more of his huge cock into the back of her mouth. Pausing for just a couple of seconds she took a deep breath and forced the cockhead into her throat. She fought her gag reflex for a few seconds before she had control again and pushed down a little harder. She heard Mark moan and give a small jab with his hips. But he held and allowed her to pull back.

She could feel the tip of his tongue teasing her piss hole and then swipe back across her hard clit. They were just gliding now pleasuring each other with their mouths. Carol was surprised when she felt Mark's nose starting to edge up between her ass cheeks. Then she felt his hands forcing her ass to move down lower. She felt his tongue move across her tight brown start and moaned before she could stop herself. Then she felt the tip of his tongue moving around the rim, pushing just a little harder each time.

She felt her rectum soften as the pleasure from her hole rose. He was pushing his tongue deep into her ass now and she could feel herself wanting even more. She felt herself starting to push and could feel things inside her colon starting to move. She clamped her asshole tight. No, she was in the wrong place for this kind of stuff. Her place was beneath him. He should be doing that to her, not his way. She made her mouth tighter trying to thank him for what he was willing to do.

Mark felt his climax rising in his balls. Pushing Carol back forward he pushed his tongue hard on her swollen clit. He could feel her starting to shake and the tip of his tongue found her piss hole again. He felt a small dribble of urine before he moved back to her clit. Her hips were shaking hard as her climax hit her and he could feel his cum moving up from his balls.

He felt just a whiff of warm air along the side of his face before he started pumping his semen into Carol's mouth. He could feel her hand pumping the bottom of his cock trying to get every last drop to come up. There was another small trickle of piss that splashed in his mouth before Carol was fully in control of her body again. He felt her move and turn so she was looking down at him.

She opened her mouth so he could see the huge load of cum she held before she looked straight into his eyes and swallowed. He smiled and opened his own. The strong smell of her piss wafted up just before he closed his mouth and swallowed. He pulled her face down to his and gave her a firm but tender kiss before they both scampered to the bathroom.

Chapter 9

Carol made a trip into town to get what would be needed for this weekend's enemas. She thought about the talk she and Marks had had over coffee as she drove. He loved the fact that she in no way wanted the enemas with Brandy and Janet to stop. The admission that she herself was addicted to them made him smile even more. Neither was sure just yet how to tell the girls about them but they knew time was getting short.

The case of Club Soda was easy enough to find but she had to find a Natural store for the cinnamon and spearmint oils. She had everything on the counter when the girls arrived. She knew right away that they were both excited and looking forward to the enemas. The meatloaf dinner was awesome and they sat around sipping on a cheap bottle of wine afterward. Janet was the first to go to her room and return a few minutes later naked. Brandy and Carol followed her lead and soon three naked women were talking about tomorrow's enemas.

Carol had convinced them that they should walk around the maple grove once they had taken the enemas setting a time limit of 30 minutes to hold the enemas. Sun dresses would be worn with nothing under them just in case someone did see them. They all agreed that the nozzles that would be hanging out of their asses were no big deal.

After a light breakfast and a few cups of coffee, Carol came downstairs with three 2-quart bags and three inflatable nozzles. Helping each other they dripped 20 drops of cinnamon oil and 20 drops of spearmint oil directly down the tubes of each bag after making sure the clamps were closed. Carol and Brandy had both agreed that a bottle and a half of club soda in each of their bags should do. Janet however decided she wanted two full bottles for hers.

They filled the three enema bags and hung them from the IV stands that they had moved to the patio. Returning to the kitchen they put their own nozzles in and pumped them up. They had all come to love the feel of these nozzles in their asses. They each carried their sun dresses with them as they walked back outside with the nozzles swinging from their holes. They all started in amazement at the three swollen bags hanging from the stands. They looked like balloons with the carbonation of the Club Soda expanding inside the bags.

"I think we had better hurry," Brandy said pushing the tube onto the check valve and dropping to her knees. Carol and Janet were right behind her and on the count of 3, they all opened the clamps at the same time. Their reaction was pretty much the same. The expanded gas in each bag caused them to shake violently as it pushed the contents into their bowels. Their heads shot up and their eyes were opened wide as the mixture was forced inside. The pressure didn't stop once the liquid was in as each received a good dose of compressed gas.

They all stood and pulled the tube off the one-way valves trapping everything inside them. Janet was the first to feel the rolling effect of the enema. "FUCK!" was out of her mouth as she was suddenly straining to try to force the nozzle out of her ass. The nozzle held as she knew it would, but she could feel the heat rising inside from the oils. She was breathing deeply as the urge to push subsided and they could all hear her stomach growling.

With their dresses pulled over their heads and the nozzles hanging out of their asses they walked across the yard towards the stone fence and the gate that led to the grove. Janet had pulled the front of her dress up and was making soft circles on her clit with her fingers as she walked. The sounds coming from each of their stomachs could be heard now and Carol was the next one that felt the effects.

Carol felt her stomach tighten and relax three times before she too was pushing as hard as she could as Janet had. Her eyes were almost bugging out as she strained to push, her body trying to force the balloon out of her ass so it could shit out the enema causing it so much distress. Brandy and Janet watched as Carol's body fought with the nozzle, knowing that the nozzle would win.

Carol felt her cunt become instantly wet as she finally got control of her bowels for a few minutes. Like Janet, her hand dropped to her hard clit and she started rubbing herself too. Brandy was a bit apprehensive now that she had seen what the enema was going to make her do. She had been feeling like her belly was getting fuller but she knew that couldn't be. It was another 3 full minutes before Brandy was almost brought to her knees.

It happened suddenly and she now knew that her belly had indeed been swelling. The gas from the club soda had been expanding inside all three of them making the mixture even angrier. She caught and steadied herself with the help of one of the big maples. Her body was straining hard trying to push the nozzle out of her ass. Her now swollen belly gave her another issue to deal with. She felt tears as she threw her head back and took big gulps of air.

She pushed hard for at least 20 seconds before she felt the enema move back. The strain was off of her asshole now and she was breathing deeply. She had a grin on her face as she looked at her mother and Janet. She was wet now too and she knew her clit was hard. She had just lifted her own dress when she felt her body spasm and she was pushing again. Janet had a surprised look on her face as her body felt the same effect.

Both young women had their eyes closed this time holding their breath as they pushed as hard as they could. Carol's own belly gave a loud grumble and then she too was pushing. Carol heard splashing and knew one of the girls had lost control of their bladder. Despite everything she was feeling Carol felt an orgasm starting to build. Fuck the dress, it was in the way now. She quickly pulled it back over her head and held it in her hand as she started walking again waiting for the next round.

Janet felt the next one coming as she walked slowly down the game trail. Brandy and Mrs. C. were a few yards behind her. She felt her swollen belly wanting to tighten and took several quick steps to a downed tree. Her orgasm was close and she was feeling about as nasty as she had when she had sat on the post. She wanted her best friend and Mrs. C. to be able to watch her cum. So they could see how close she got to pushing the balloon out of her ass.

Her bare foot was up on the blown-down tree and she was bent over at her waist. Brandy and Carol had stopped to watch just as Janet had wanted. They could see the nozzle move in Janet's ass and they could see her hole opening wider. They could even see the large balloon starting to appear in the middle of her straining hole. Then the loud scream as Janet's orgasm peaked. "OH FUUUCK!!!" she screamed as her body shook violently.

Janet felt the enema roll back again and she felt her asshole close around the balloon. She lowered her bare foot back down to the soft path and smiled at Brandy. "Next," she said as she stepped away from the downed tree. Brandy's stomach for some reason seemed to be more swollen than Janet's or her mom's. But she was loving the painful results of this enema. But Carol stepped by her and put her bare foot up on the log.

She had felt it coming and just as she planted her foot she was pushing hard. She didn't try to hold her piss back as she let go with a long yellow stream shooting from her wet cunt. She was cumming hard just as Janet had done wanting the girls to watch her asshole too. Her bladder was full and the hard stream of piss sprayed several feet behind her. Her eyes had a glazed look as she started coming down from her climax. Her fingers were wet and Brandy quickly had her fingers in her mouth licking and sucking them clean.

Janet had walked around behind her best friend and wrapped her arms around Brandy's swollen belly. Without warning, she pulled back hard with her arms and relaxed and then pulled back hard again. It was brutal but it worked and Brandy could feel her stomach tightening. She put her own foot on the log and bent over. She rubbed hard on her swollen clit as she felt her orgasm rocket through her body. Her swollen belly was in pain as it tightened even more as her orgasm climbed.

The enema inside her colon was raging war in there that only made the orgasm sweeter. Tears flowed down her cheeks unchecked as she reached the pinnacle and started back down. In her clouded mind, she could see Janet straining again but her own guts were needing relief. Slowly she lowered her foot and looked at her mom as if asking permission to let the enema out. Carol wasted no time when she felt her stomach starting to tighten again.

The nozzle actually blew from her ass, once the balloon was small enough to be forced through her tight hole, by the pressure inside her colon and the fact that her own body was pushing hard. Seconds later she could hear Brandy's and Janet's nozzles being blown out also. There was nothing feminine or dignified about the three women for the next several minutes. The smell of cinnamon and shit with a touch of mint could be smelled for several yards around the three women as they emptied their bowels and colons onto the ground.

It took several minutes before any of them felt like moving. The backs of their legs were streaked with the brown smelly mixture that had come from inside them. Each of their assholes was still slobbering as they started walking back toward the house. At the stone fence, Janet had to stop when she felt the cramp high in her colon. She could follow it as it moved down through her intestines and then paused at her rectum. Giving a soft push she giggled as she felt the warm slime running from between her ass cheeks and down the back of her legs. Three very nasty women walked into the yard that afternoon.

Chapter 10

Carol read the piece of paper again. She had slipped it away in her hand when she had cleaned up from Mark's last visit. She was pretty sure Mark had forgotten all about it considering all he had gone through that day. His text earlier had asked if he should come over and if so what time. Her reply to him had been to be there at 3:00. It was 2:30 now and she knew that he would already be on his way. She felt calm as she smiled and started up the stairs to the tower room.

She heard the throb of the Viper's engine as Mark pulled back down by the garage. She sent him a text telling him she was in the tower room and to come up. She listened to him climb the stairs and she looked over at him with a smile on her face when he stopped in the doorway. She heard Mark's breath stop as his eyes took in the scene.

Carol lay on her back on the white table with her legs draped over the leg holders. The bulging amber-colored bag hung from the IV stand beside the table. The three feet long colon tube was coiled twice and hung from the steel hook that held the bag. Mark felt his cock start to harden as he walked up to the table holding his fantasy. He felt a slight haze come over his mind as he stepped between her legs.

The piece of paper lay on the table and now he understood what was going on. He had her legs secured with the velcro straps in just a couple of seconds. "Before you get away," he said quietly smiling down at her.

"I don't want to get away," Carol replied. She could see him studying her cunt and she tried to remember if he had ever seen her in this position. She knew the lips of her pussy were spread and that her clit was swollen wanting attention and she could feel wetness moving down over her anus. "The red thing goes all the way in me, Mark," she said glancing up at the coiled colon tube hanging with the full bag.

Mark took it down and uncoiled it to its full 3 feet looking to Carol for guidance as to what to do. "Put a thin film of lube from the bottle on the table," she told him. And then start pushing it up my ass." Mark followed her instructions and soon Carol was feeling the pencil thick tube. Mark fed it into her bowels and slowly into her colon until it stopped moving deeper. Mark had a confused look on his face remembering he was supposed to push it all the way into her. There were still almost 20 inches outside her ass.

"Pull it back just a bit," Carol said trying to give him confidence with her smile. Carol pushed in on the side of her stomach. "Now, Mark, push it in," she said closing her eyes. She felt the tip of the tube go around the sharp bend inside and she followed its progression all the way across. The dull ache as the tube turned left around a softer bend in her intestines. She felt Mark push the ping pong size retention ball in and she closed her rectum around it tightly. Mark stepped back and pulled his Polo shirt over his head. Carol admired his strong chest and arms as she watched him push his jeans and underwear down over his lean hips.

What was it that he had written on that piece of paper? Oh yeah. He had written that he had wanted to slowly fuck Carol while she was holding an enema. His fantasy was now laying on the table and he was going to be damn sure he didn't mess it up. Kneeling he softly kissed the inside of Carol's thigh breathing in deeply letting the smell of her do what nature intended. He could feel his cock getting hard as his lips moved to cover hers feeling her hard clit on the flat of his tongue.

Carol felt her body stiffen when the flat of Mark's tongue pressed down hard on it. She could feel his tongue moving gently but firmly cleaning her wetness as it moved. The feel of his tongue under the base of the nozzle was indescribable as it cleaned. She looked up at him as he moved over her body and her arms were open wide. His mouth was suckling her hard nipple as she reached for the clamp holding the huge enema back.

Carol glanced with glazed eyes as the air bubbles rose through the bag. She could feel the warm pressure high in her colon. Mark's mouth was devouring her and she could feel his hard cock laying over her spread twat. Almost as if their thoughts were connected she felt his hips move. No hands guided the hard head to her soft warm pussy. As Mark's mouth covered her's she felt the huge shaft start into her body.

She felt only pleasure as her lips spread wider feeling the smooth head sliding in. The moan of pleasure that her own mouth drank in gave her a sense of pride. Mark could only feel the soft tightness of her warmth as he pushed into her and his kiss was hard and demanding never letting up. Carol could feel a warm pressure moving down her colon as the enema filled her. Mark never stopped kissing her until his hips started moving.

His weight felt wonderful to Carol and she pulled him tighter to her. She could feel his hard breathing down the side of her face matching her own breathing. His huge cock felt so good pumping in and out of her and she found herself never wanting it to end. But she felt Mark slow his trusting down as her bowels took the huge load from the rubber bag. As the enema filled the void it made Carol's cunt even tighter. She could tell that Mark was needing to unload his balls into her and she could feel her own orgasm rising quickly. She could see the last quart in the bag as she reached and opened the clamp to full flow.