Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's orgasm was one she would never be able to find the words to describe. Her whole body shook as she peaked and her back humped up hard as Brandy drove her hand back in deeper. Janet's eyes glazed over and she saw nothing. Her mind was on a plane it had never been to before as her body climaxed. Warm yellow piss splashed against Brandy's bare stomach and ran freely down her body.

Brandy held her hand in her friend's ass giving it a hard sharp jab every couple of seconds trying to give her friend the best climax she could. She felt her own body give a small shudder as she herself felt a small orgasm. She started slowly pulling her hand out when she felt Janet's body relax as she started coming down from her orgasm. They both watched Brandy's hand pull through Janet's rectum. The smelly slime clung to her fingers as she looked at her mother. With a bit of a smirk on her face, she said in a harsh whisper. "Your next."

Carol felt her heart quicken thinking about what she had just witnessed. They let Janet lay there for several minutes while they cleaned up a little. Slowly Janet claimed control over her body again but she was a little unsteady on her feet as she stood. Her face was flushed but she quickly embraced Brandy and whispered a soft thank you in her ear. Janet walked around the room for several minutes getting her legs back.

Now she stood beside Brandy and they were both looking at Carol. With a deep breath, Carol stepped to the end of the table and crawled up. laying her hips over the riser she spread her feet and felt the girls restrain each of them. Her hands were secured to the grips above her head. Brandy and Janet seemed to be working together rather well. She felt the cold lube and then the nozzle was being pushed into her defenseless ass. The clamp was opened to full flow and she could feel the liquid moving deeper into her bowels.

Within seconds she started feeling the warmth moving deeper as the mixture moved deeper. It only took a minute for the contents of the bag to drain into her upturned ass and she felt the firm hand of her daughter pulling the nozzle out. More lube was spread over her taught asshole and then the feel of strong hands spreading her ass cheeks wider.

The scrubber unit started its journey up her ass. Brandy pushed firmly and was smiling as she watched her mom's rectum start yielding. She pushed firmly until her rectum was just below the groove that it needed to be seated in. Pausing for just a second Brandy gathered herself and pushed hard. Carol's head was up the second she felt the burning as her asshole was forced to open even wider. "OH FUCK!" she screamed just before her rectum slipped into the groove.

Carol felt Brandy twist the handle and felt the soft rubber disk open in her rectum. She could track the disk as Brandy pushed it deeper into her bowels. Then the pull back to the collar. Staring straight ahead she followed all the moves in her mind that she had performed on Janet's ass. A few shorter strokes to lube the plunger and then the slow push moving the disk deep into her colon.

She could feel Janet pushing down on the collar holding it firmly seated in her rectum. She could feel the dull ache as the disk slid up and down the walls of her intestines. She could tell that Brandy seemed to be holding back, moving the plunger up and down gently. "Don't hold back because I'm your mother," she said over her shoulder feeling the strokes stop.

"She's right Brandy," she heard Janet say. "She needs her ass opened and cleaned out too." Carol felt the collar shift in her rectum as Brandy nodded her head. The plunger was pushed down hard and fast and Carol's head came up again. Her body froze as she felt the plunger starting to move rapidly inside her colon. Brandy seemed to not be holding back now as she started increasing the length of her stroke.

Carol felt the pressure inside increasing as the green fluid became more agitated as the plunger disk mixed and churned it inside. She heard the hiss from her ass and felt the gas pressure drop in her bowels. Brandy once again didn't disappoint. Her strokes were full and vigorous seeming to now want to give her mom"s colon a thorough scrubbing. The heat inside was also starting to increase and the need to shit was becoming more desperate.

Brandy still had 3 more minutes to stroke the plunger and she had no intention of stopping short now. The hiss could be heard at the top of each stroke and Carol couldn't feel the disk raking her colon walls anymore. Putting two and two together she decided that the fluid was causing her colon to expand. Gripping tightly with her hands she braced herself for the rest of the ride.

Brandy was almost panting when she stopped. Giving the plunger one last hard push to the bottom she let go of the handle. Janet gave the collar a firm pull and Carol jerked when her rectum was pulled out of the groove. Brandy slid the drawer open more and set the splash guard into the slots. Once again Brandy wasn't feeling any compassion for her mom when she gripped the handle and pulled the disk through her mom's rectum.

Carol felt her back humping up as the disk was pulled through her colon and out her rectum without pause. A long fountain of slimy foul-smelling liquid arched from her gaping hole and splattered on the splash guard. Brandy and Janet stood back admiring their handy work. They watched Carol's gaping asshole suck air in only the be pushing out the next second almost amazed at what they were looking at.

"How do you want my hand to go up your ass, mom?" Brandy asked picking up the bottle of J-Lube and snapping the cap open.

"Let me do Mrs. C.," Janet said holding her hand out. "And then she can do you. That way we will each have had a hand up someone's ass." Brandy smiled and nodded at the suggestion and poured a good amount of lube into Janet's open hand. "She didn't answer so I guess I get to choose," Janet added stepping between Carol's spread legs.

"Go Slow... Go Slow," Carol begged, whimpering over her shoulder. She now realized just how helpless she actually was. She heard Janet chuckle under her breath.

"It's too late Mrs. C.. You had your chance," Janet said as she let Carol feel the tips of her slick finger against her softened rectum. "Brandy just gave me one hell of a fist fucking and you need one too." Janet winked at Brandy and nodded conveying that she would never really hurt Carol. But knowing that Carol's mind needed to be in the same place her's had been.

Carol felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart again. She felt her soft dilated rectum open so both girls could actually see up inside her anal cavity. Janet pushed hard forcing her hand into the knuckles. Carol was staring straight ahead her hands tight around the grips. "AAAAHHHH!!!" Tore from Carol's throat as Janet made her final push forcing her hand into Carol's ass.

Carol's hips jerked uncontrollably as she dealt with the shock. Janet held her hand still giving her body a chance to adjust. A small trickle of urine ran from Carol's spread twat just like she was signifying that she was ready for the fucking. Janet pushed hard again forcing several more inches of her arm into Carol's bowels.

Brandy's fingers were pressing hard rubbing Carol's swollen clit. Having let go of her mom's ass cheeks only holding one of them. Janet held her hand still feeling the tight warmness of Carol's bowels. She slowly spread her fingers feeling them pushing against the soft yielding walls and then closed them back into a cone.

Carol could feel her orgasm rising from somewhere deep inside. "MORE!!" she croaked over her shoulder. "DEEPER!!!" Her body was starting to shake when Janet forced another 2 inches of her arm into the snug hole. Carol's head was back and her mouth was wide open wanting to scream but not knowing what to scream. Janet took her job seriously and she slowly started pulling her hand back out. She knew Carol could feel everything inside just as she had.

Janet let her wrist pull back on the sphincter just as Brandy had done for her. Then the hard steady push all the way back in with an extra jab before repeating the stroke. Brandy was rubbing the clit hard but doing her best not to force her mother over just yet. Her mother needed a better fist fucking than this. Janet was watching closely as she stroked her hand inside Carol's ass.

Carol's eyes were open almost bulging out and then Janet saw them glaze over. Mrs. C. could see nothing now, her mind focused only on what she was feeling in her ass. Janet moved her hand and arm faster as Brandy forced her mom over. Carol's body was starting to spasm and her head seemed to be jerking all over. An almost steady spray of piss splashed onto Brandy's hand as she rubbed harder. Then with a sob and loud weeping, she laid her head down and then let her body relax.

Janet pulled her hand back to Carol's rectum and held it for just a second before she started pulling it through. Carol's body stiffened as the knuckles cleared her gaping asshole. The smelly slime covered Janet's hand just as it had covered Brandy's. Once again they cleaned up while Carol took control of her body again. It took Carol a couple of minutes before her shaking legs would hold her and like Janet, she walked around the room.

Carol had never felt anything like that. Not even taking Mark's huge cock in her ass for the first time compared to this. And in her mind, she had to know. "How far?" she asked looking at Janet. Janet smiled and put her finger about 3 inches below her elbow. Her eyebrows raised with a look of astonishment. Fuck, she was an anal whore. But she also knew she wanted her daughter to experience an orgasm like she just had.

Carol looked at Brandy as if waiting for her to climb onto the table. Brandy got the hint and climbed up on her knees laying her hips over the riser. Both legs were tied down in a matter of a few seconds and carol wheeled the IV stand next to the table as Janet secured Brandy's wrists. Janet pushed the nozzle into Brandy's ass and opened the clamp full flow. It took just over a minute for the enema to be delivered into Brandy's bowels.

With the nozzle unceremoniously pulled out Brandy felt Janet pulling her ass cheeks apart. It was her turn now to stare ahead as she felt her mother centering the dome in her rectum. She felt the downward pressure and then felt her rectum being forced open as Carol pushed the collar in. Even though the collar was only 4 inches long it seem like an eternity to Brandy before her mom stopped pushing. "FUUCCKK!!" she screamed as Carol pushed hard one last time to seat the collar.

Janet wasted no time turning the handle to open the disk. Brandy felt the disk and took a deep breath as Janet slowly pushed the plunger down. Janet worked the plunger the same way she saw Brandy work it and soon she had pushed it all the way down. A few slow short up-and-down strokes to scrub the colon walls and she increased her speed, watching Brandy's reaction closely.

Brandy's cunt was open and weeping nonstop and she could see the white discharge oozing over her hard clit. The scent was stronger than any arousal Carol had ever smelled. Janet kept the shorter strokes up for several minutes before she pulled the plunger up to the top. Pausing for a second, she pushed the plunger all the way down.

Brandy drew a deep breath and held it when she felt the plunger moving all the way back through her bowels. Janet made a few more slow strokes allowing the disk to scrape Brandy's intestinal walls. With a pause on the top of the stroke, Janet sent the plunger back down almost as hard as she could push and then pulled back to the top. Brandy could feel the enema being churned inside her, feeling the warmth and pressure increasing.

Janet worked the plunger hard and fast giving her friend a good colon scrubbing. The hisses and smells were there just like with the other two. After several minutes Janet gave the plunger one last push as hard as she could push it down. Brandy gave a loud groan as Carol started pulling the collar out of her dilated asshole stiffening as the groove was pulled from her rectum.

Janet remembered the way Brandy had pulled the plunger from Mrs. C.'s ass, seeing the satisfaction in her eyes as she pulled the disk through her rectum. Janet pulled hard and could feel the disk making its last trip through Brandy's gut. There was a soft pop as the disk cleared and an arch of smelly almost brown liquid followed it out.

They both watched in shock as the stream flew several feet in the air before splattering on the hardwood floor. Looking at each other with a look of disbelief realizing they had forgotten to pull the drawer out and attach the splash guard. Brandy's ass heaved several more times adding to the mess. Carol quickly ran to the store room and found a jar of liquid absorbent. After covering the mess with the powder she stepped back beside her daughter.

"Your turn Mrs. C.," Janet said with a smile on her face. "She wants it the same way we got it. So don't hold back because she's your daughter." Carol stepped between her daughter's spread legs looking down at her upturned ass. She could feel the rough absorbent beneath her bare feet knowing she was standing in what had just come out of Brandy's ass.

Brandy's asshole was still slobbering a bit when Carol slid her slick fingertips of her coned hand just inside. Janet smiled and nodded her head trying to give Carol enough courage. Nodding and smiling back Carol pushed hard and felt her hand start sliding into her daughter's ass. The warmth and tightness of the hole surprised her making her wonder if she would even be able to get her hand all the way in.

"Harder Mrs. C," Janet whispered loudly. "Remember how I did you and she did me. She deserves to feel a good fist fucking." Carol nodded her head and set herself for another push determined to get it in this time.

Brandy's head was up and her body was shaking hard. "AAAAAHHHH!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Carl watched her knuckles disappear into her daughter's rectum and she could feel a warm trickle of urine down the insides of her legs. It felt warm and very snug inside the hole and Carol held still letting Brandy collect herself.

Carol was in a world she would have never imagined. She and her daughter and her daughter's best friend were pretty much addicted to the enemas. She now stood there with her hand buried in her daughter's ass. Her own sore asshole was proof that she had just had a hand buried in hers. She was determined to give Brandy the same kind of orgasm she and Janet had experienced.

"Push hard Mrs. C!!" Janet encouraged. She had dropped her hand down to Brandy's swollen clit and was making circles in the white slime. Carol knew this was the time she needed to not be Brandy's mother. She pushed hard and felt her hand slide several inches deeper into Brandy's bowels. "That's it, Mrs. C, make her feel it!" Janet hissed pulling hard on the ass cheek she still had.

Carol could feel Brandy's stomach tightening and relaxing actually trying to force her hand back out. She slowly pulled her hand back till her wrist was just inside Brandy's sphincter. Carol paused just a second before she pushed her hand back in actually pushing in another inch deeper. Brandy's eyes were bulging now and a steady moan came from her open mouth.

"Fast Mrs. C, she's almost there," Janet said making sure her fingers stayed on Brandy's hard clit. Carol moved her hand in and out with firm strokes making sure she pulled it hard against the inside of Brandy's asshole before she shoved the other way.

Brandy's climax hit her hard. Her body jerked hard and she could feel her mother jabbing hard driving her hand just a bit deeper. As with Carol and Janet, piss sprayed from her spread twat and splashed hard against her best friend's hand. Carol pulled her hand back one last time only slowing down slightly before she pulled her hand through her daughter's rectum. Brandy screamed again and her body jerked even harder as Carol looked into her daughter's gaping hole. It looked healthy and pink inside the hole.

The floor dry had done a good job on the smelly liquid that had come from Brandy's ass. The smell of citrus actually overwhelmed the smell of menthol and shit. Half an hour later three very tired naked women walked down the stairs into the kitchen and opened the first of several bottles of wine. They all giggled as they stood not being able just yet to sit. After making large Chef's salads that they ate standing up also they all walked out into the backyard to enjoy the afternoon sun.

Chapter 6

Carol and Brandy had been gone for about 20 minutes. The supply of cheap wine was being depleted rather rapidly and they needed some food too they had decided as an afterthought. Janet had declined to go saying she just wanted to hang around the house. She stood staring at the decorative top of the newell post at the bottom of the stairs. Her asshole was still sore but it tightened involuntarily and she knew she probably shouldn't do what she was thinking.

Peeling her clothes off she pinched her nipples hard as she walked out to the garage. Her cunt was wet again as it always seemed to be when she was here. Walking to the corner she pulled one of the three-gallon plastic buckets from the stack and walked back inside to the stairs. Turning the bucket upside down she slid it to the outside of the staircase. She reached down between her legs and started making soft circles with her fingers on her swollen clit as she studied everything.

Scampering upstairs she could feel her tits bouncing up both staircases into the tower room. Grabbing the bottle of J-Lube she was a bit more cautious going back down not wanting to slip and become a statistic. She wasn't even sure there was one for naked women with broken necks falling down staircases. She already knew that the J-Lube was water soluble so she was not really worried about cleaning up. But first, she had to make sure it would work.

Standing on the bottom step on her left foot she threw her right leg over the rail. She now stood looking up the stairs with her weight on her left foot and her right foot suspended in the air. Leaning forward she took her weight on her wet twat and slid till she was centered on the rail. She could just feel the bucket with the bottom of her bare foot.

Standing on the tips of her toes she pushed back with her hands. She could just feel the pointed tip of the acorn-shaped top move past her rectum. It felt so good as she lowered her body and felt her twat start to spread. It had been so long since she had felt anything inside it. She lowered herself feeling her cunt being painfully opened and then her lips closing around the base. She lowered herself until her full weight was sitting on her swollen clit.

Several times she raised herself off just to lower herself back down. Leaning forward she felt the tip scrape by her rectum again. Back onto her swollen clit she slid back off the handrail. She could see her wet secretions around the base of the fixture. Turning her head sideways she extended her tongue and licked her own juice. All the way around until she couldn't taste herself anymore.

Popping the top open on the bottle of lube she spread a light film over the whole shape. Reaching down between her legs she tried to wipe what was left on her fingers over her rectum. She repeated what she had done before and once again she was standing on the tips of her toes. Pushing herself back with her hands again she felt the tip scrape until it was centered.

Janet's feet and legs were shaking from the strain as she slowly lowered herself. She felt her asshole starting to be forced open and she continued down until she felt the pain. Straining she forced her tired feet and legs to raise her up again. She knew the second she did it that she had made a mistake. She had tried to rearrange her feet to ease the strain on them and her legs. For the next several seconds she lived in slow motion.

1...7891011...13