Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

She winced a little when the wide part was pushed through her sphincter. She stopped just as it went through and she let her rectum pull the rest of the nozzle into her. Her clit was hard and swollen again for the third time that day. Reaching for the clamp she opened it to full flow and dropped down onto her elbows leaving her ass sticking in the air.

She took the small enema fast with the big nozzle delivering it nice and deep into her bowels. Clamping her ass tight she pulled the big nozzle out and stood up. She could feel the liquid moving inside and she felt her body wanting to push. She took her time walking out to the yard rubbing her clit every few feet. She found herself wanting to feel the pain to offset the intense pleasure she was feeling through her cunt.

As she walked out into the yard she found herself starting to feel nasty. She was a naked woman outside with her ass filled getting ready to sit down on the neck of a wine bottle. Her cunt was starting to feel slimy as she worked her hard clit and she could feel her climax starting to build deep inside. The journal had said not to sit on it until she was on the verge of cumming.

Her climax was growing rapidly as she dropped to her knees with the bottle between her bare feet. Reaching back behind herself she held the bottle steady with her free hand while she rubbed her swollen clit. Lowering her ass she teased her hole rubbing across the top of the bottle. She could feel her breathing getting more labored and the need to cum getting stronger. Her hips were jerking hard and she was starting to climax when she dropped her ass down onto the bottleneck.

She dropped down hard feeling her rectum spread rapidly with the flare of the neck. Then up and down again as far as she could drop until her rectum could take no more spread. Agony exploded through her bowels and colon being forced to expand so fast. She could feel the guts swelling driving her orgasm. Carol kept her ass down on the neck of the bottle sealed tight on the flare forcing everything into her colon. She could feel her stomach actually shaking as it swelled even more.

Lifting her ass off of the bottle she fell forward as the scream broke from her throat and the tears were in her eyes. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed. A foot-high fountain of foam was spraying for the top of the wine bottle now that Carol's ass wasn't forcing it into her bowels. In turn, Carol's ass was spraying the same foam back out onto the grass. She found herself curled in a ball crying as her mind dealt with everything she had just done to herself.

She remembered the opening at the top of Janet's anal cavity. She should have made the enema bigger and she should have made herself stay on the bottle longer forcing more of the foam and the reaction to go deeper. Fuck it, she was going to do it again. But first, she curled into a tighter ball sobbing, she let her body shit out the rest of the foam along with several loud watery farts.

Sitting in the bubbly water up to her pretty neck carol leaned back in the huge tub. Her asshole was sore as was her clit and she was hoping the warm water would help ease the discomfort. She had come down on the wine bottle a lot harder than she had the first time. She had made sure that the enema was a pint larger than the first one and had mixed a lot more baking soda in.

The wine bottle had been half full of lemon juice instead of only one-third. She had made sure her orgasm was peaking when she dropped her ass down on the wine bottle. Just one quick up and down to start the enema into the wine bottle starting the reaction and forcing it to rocket up the neck. She had dropped herself down hard screaming. She felt the violent reaction start inside her bowels but her rectum was stretched so tightly at the flare of the neck that nothing was allowed to exit.

The vomiting had taken her by surprise when she felt it coming up through her throat. It had been at that point she had pulled herself off the bottle. The pressurized foam had shot from the neck of the bottle as it had with the previous one. But the foam was blowing from her ass a lot harder this time. She had been on her hand and knees dealing with dry heaves with her bowels forced the foam out.

That was almost an hour ago and now she was soaking in a bubble bath letting the warm water soothe her sore holes. The text message from Mark had been a pleasant surprise. He was asking her if they were still on for "Capture The Flag" on Wednesday afternoon. She texted back that they were indeed and that he was going to have to teach her how to use the paintball gun. Her body actually felt sated now not wanting another orgasm or wanting to feel anything extreme.

Chapter 8

After her coffee the next morning Carol slipped on a loose sundress. She didn't wear anything under it already knowing she liked the feel of the breeze blowing across her body. The sky was looking like rain but she walked towards the maple grove anyways. Walking carefully she found several of the game trails that crisscrossed through the woods.

She spent almost 2 hours walking down several of them trying to see if she could gain an advantage over Mark on Wednesday. He had seemed to like one large tree along the back of the grove and she was pretty sure that this was where he would want to hang the flag. Studying everything closely she found three different places she could pretty much conceal herself.

She felt the soft raindrops and within a couple of minutes, a soft steady rain started to fall. She was soaking wet by the time she got back to the house and she pulled her wet dress over her head and wrung it out before she went inside. Carol felt content this afternoon and sat out on the back patio wrapped in a warm robe and watched the rain come down. The girls would be out on summer break in a couple of weeks and they would finally be together. She knew she was going to have to tell them about Mark at some point, but she would cross that bridge when she came to it.

Mark arrived at about 11:00 and parked down by the garage. The tailgate was down and two Tippman Custom 98s lay there with the ball reservoir and the tank of compressed air attached. Mark was grinning when she walked out and gave her a small kiss not wanting to distract from what they were going to do. He showed her quickly how to place the crosshairs in the scope on the target and how to operate the gun. They walked to the back of the grove and Mark hung the flag on a low limb on the tree next to the one Carol had thought it would be and they walked back to the house.

"So are we just going to strip out here?" Mark asked watching Carol's face for any change of mind.

"Why not? No one can see us back here," she said. She could feel the excitement starting to rise inside. She had never done this before but the thought of running around in the woods naked. Knowing you could get hit by a paintball at any time was for some strange reason kind of appealing. Her nipples were already hard as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Carol's shyness was pretty much gone now having spent so much time around Brandy and Janet naked. She was pushing her jeans and panties down over her hips when Mark pulled his T-shirt off. Mark reached into the SUV and pulled out a box full of camo grease paint and started smearing it on his chest and legs. Carol watched for a few seconds to see what he was doing and then grabbed a tube and started smearing her own body.

Mark had the strongest urge to reach out and grab her nipple so he could raise her breasts up so she could get under them. "We're going to have to do each other's backs," he said watching carol smear the paint down her long slender leg. Damn, his cock was starting to get hard watching her and he took the opportunity to smear the paint down the huge shaft.

"This isn't going to be fair," Carol said looking at it. "You can just tuck it between your legs but I have no way to hide my tits," she said. Mark stopped and thought for s few seconds.

"What do you suggest?" he asked Carol. She smiled and went back into the house. She returned a few minutes later with a couple of feet of twine.

"We should be able to tie this around the back of your balls and cock and it should keep you from being able to hide it," Carol said feeling the wetness starting between her legs. Grabbing himself behind his balls Mark pulled everything out so Carol could make several wraps around the base before tieing it off in a bow so it could be easily removed. Letting himself drop they saw that it did indeed hold everything out farther.

Mark turned and put his hands out to his side so Carol could cover his back. She worked quickly making sure he felt her hands as she slid them over his ass cheeks letting her fingers just graze his asshole. She smiled when she felt his hole tighten involuntarily. He returned the favor and savored the feeling of her firm cheeks as his hands moved over them.

The last thing they did was to write on a piece of paper what they wanted if they were to be the winner and fold it into fourths and put their initials on it before they placed them on the table. They both slipped their bare feet into camo-colored water socks and adjusted their camo-colored face shields. They were to walk through the gate together and then take off in opposite directions trying to get to the flag first.

Carol was just turning to wish Mark good luck when her hip was hit with the first paintball. She felt the sting of the impact and then the green paint. She quickly jumped off the trail and scooted under a couple of low limbs breathing hard. "That bastard," she thought to herself. "So that's how it is." Moving quickly she found one of the game trails and started moving toward the back of the grove. She moved quickly for a few minutes trying to remember the trails.

She heard the PFFT...PFFT...PFFT, just a split second before her right nipple exploded in pain. Her reactions were pretty fast firing her own paintball gun in the direction they had come from. As she turned to run her right ass cheeks felt the sting of another one. Just to the side of her crack. It dawned on her that he had been trying to hit her between her cheeks. Her body had several welts on it now and her nipple throbbed.

Carol knew that she had not even come close to hitting Mark when he chuckled. She could feel her anger rise just a bit but she set her mind on moving quietly and quickly. It took her almost 20 minutes before she saw the flag hanging from the low limb. She quickly dropped into a squatting position and listened, watching for any movement. She heard the soft snapping of a twig several yards off to her right at about the 11:00 position.

She was only a few feet from one of the hides she had scoped out a couple of days ago. Slowly she dropped down onto her belly and started inching forward. The soft wet earth made her bed manageable as she settled down to wait. She could not be seen from above or from the sides. Only by looking directly at her could she be seen. She looked through the scope at the crosshairs and waited.

She was breathing softly and steadily now and she was coming down off the adrenalin high. She lay there for a good 20 minutes before her bladder started aching. "Oh My God! Now?" she thought to herself. There was no way she was going to move and give away her advantage just to piss. Feeling rather nasty she relaxed her bladder and was smiling as the warm fluid bathed the inside of her thighs.

There! A slight movement on the edge of the small clearing. Her eyes were glued to the spot and it was almost another 2 minutes before she saw the movement again. She could see Mark slowly moving out into the clearing watching in all directions for her. He was only a few feet from the flag when she made her move. The second the crosshairs hit the target she squeezed off 3 fast rounds.

She could see the paintballs flying and felt a strong surge of pride as the first one caught the tip of his cock and slapped it hard against his thigh. The second ball caught him on the inside of his thigh and the third one caught him square on the side of his nut sack. He spun around and dropped to his knees his brain trying to process what had happened. Carol's fourth shot did him in. She only hesitated for a second before she squeezed the shot off when the crosshairs hit the back of his nutsack.

He dropped into a heap and was still trying to catch his breath when Carol reached up and took down the flag. Reaching down she picked up his paintball gun now starting to feel bad about what she had done. Her throbbing nipple did make her feel a bit better when she stepped over him letting him see the soft pink between her pussy lips. "There's a hot shower and a big enema waiting for you when you get back to the house," she said over her shoulder.

It took Mark all of a half hour to get back to the house. He was walking slowly and his face looked rather pale. He had thrown up after Carol had left but he said nothing to her. He knew it was his own fault. His cock hurt and his balls were swollen and sore. He silently hoped that this beautiful woman he had tried to take advantage of would somehow salvage what was left of his afternoon. He should have wished her good luck and waited before he sent the first paintballs.

Carol gently untied the string and unwound it from around the base of his cock. It had not been tight enough to cut off circulation but he could still feel the sting as the blood was allowed to flow freely. Together they walked into the big bathroom and into the huge shower. Soap and water seemed to take the camo paint off of their bodies and after gently scrubbing Mark's balls they were ready for the trip to the tower room.

Mark followed Carol up the stairs and into the room. The big white table in the middle of the floor was rather intimidating to him but Carol firmly guided him onto the table and into position. He felt the velcro straps go around her legs and a few seconds later watched Carol secure his wrists. He felt helpless as Carol arranged his cock and balls to hang down along the flat side of the riser. This must have been what Carol wanted if she were to win and she did win. Mark felt his cock twitch.

Carol worked quickly and in just a few minutes a bulging rubber bag was wheeled next to the table. Carol made it a point to let him see the ballooned nozzle knowing it was going to be going up his ass. His mom had given him a couple of enemas years ago when he had been sick but he had never thought of this aspect of them. To do them for pleasure or as a form of punishment was defiantly in play especially after witnessing the effects they had on Carol. But he had been hoping the roles would have been reversed. Now he would have the full perspective of them knowing what it is like to be the one on the receiving end.

Looking back over his shoulder he could see Carol lubricating the nozzle with the J-Lube. He could also see her swollen nipple where he had made sure the paintball hit. Feeling a bit guilty he resigned himself to his fate. Carol's hands were gentle but firm. He felt her finger push into his anus and rectum and tried to relax. The film push of the nozzle was next and he felt it sliding into his asshole. He let his breath out when he felt his hole close around the balloon.

"It's a big enema for your first one, but I'm going to help you take it," Carol said starting to squeeze the inflator bulb. Mark felt the balloon starting to swell inside his ass every time he heard the hiss from the bulb. The firm pull surprised him but he could tell the nozzle was not going to come out as the outer balloon started to swell. Carol made a show of raising the bag hanging from the IV stand over her head. Mark watched it swing until Carol had the clamp in her hand.

With a loud snap and a soft gurgle from the bag, Mark felt the warm water hit his bowels. The pressure was building fast just inside his rectum and the urge to shit was starting to become desperate when Carol closed the clamp. Standing beside the table just inches from Mark's face Carol dropped her hand down to her wet cunt. She moved her feet wider apart so Mark could smell her arousal and tipped her hips just a bit forward.

She saw Mark's body relax and she knew the enema had found its path into Mark's bowels. She opened the clamp to a slow flow wanting to give Mark a chance to adjust. She slowly rubbed her swollen clit letting Mark's body respond to her scent. She could see him moving his face closer so he could smell her better and then finally reaching with his tongue trying to taste her. Raising her knee and placing it on the table above his head she pushed her hips close enough.

His tongue felt like heaven to her horny cunt and she held herself for several minutes. She lowered her leg when she heard him moan and glancing at the bag she could see he had taken almost half the bag. Stepping back between his spread legs she could see the string of pre-cum hanging from the tip of his cock. His balls had a rather blue color to them and she could tell they were swollen.

Mark was moaning steadily and Carol knew he was getting very uncomfortable. She closed the clamp and pulled the drawer out. Taking the hose she began to spray a firm stream of warm water over Mark's balls and cock. She watched his body tighten with pleasure as she bathed him. Her hands were soft as she caressed the tight ball sack and then down his hardening shaft. She felt the wetness on the inside of her bare thighs and smiled when she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around the shaft that had been buried in her ass a week ago.

Mark's hips were starting to jerk when Carol stopped the water. "You're doing good Mark," she said in a soft voice. "And I know you want to cum so bad, but you have to take the rest of your enema first," she added popping the cap on the lube open. Mark felt the slickness of the Lube as Carol spread it on her balls and cock. He could feel her fingers tightly around his shaft moving up and down slowly as she talked. "Ask me for the rest of your enema Mark, and then I'll make you cum when I see the bag go empty," Carol added in a sultry voice.

Mark's eyes were open wide and he was breathing deeply. He just needed a couple more strokes before he could pump his balls empty. But the hand was gone. "Ask me, Mark," the sultry voice said above him.

"OH FUCK! Make me take the enema Carol. I need to cum. Please!" was out of his mouth before he could think twice. The snap of the clamp was loud in the room as Carol set it to half-flow again. He felt the pressure immediately start increasing. Carol was true to her word and he felt her fingers around his hard shaft again. Her other hand slowly massaged his swollen nut sack. The pain in his guts was climbing steadily as was his need to cum.

Carol watched the last of the enema leave the bag to find its new home in Mark's full colon. She made her hand tighter around the shaft moving up and down faster. Her other hand tightened on Mark's sore ball sack as his hips started jerking. She watched in fascination as the thick white semen started squirting in large globs from the head of the cock. Five times Mark's cock pumped hard sending powerful spurts onto the table to slide off into the drawer.

Carol felt herself shudder as he own orgasm caught her by surprise. Although not large she felt the warm wash through her cunt. How wonderful that would have been to feel that load hitting the back of her throat. Mark was holding her head, not letting her pull back until she had swallowed everything. "FUCK! What a waste! Never again," she thought to herself.

Mark was groaning in pain as she quickly washed his nuts and cock down for the last time. Working fast she freed his legs and disconnected the nozzle from the now-empty bag. She helped him stand noticing the hard bulge above his cock. She helped him to the toilet behind the door so he couple expel the enema in private. Somehow in her mind, she knew he needed to keep his dignity. It was somehow her place to be below him.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers