Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Carol needed to find the amber powder and she needed to find the green powder. She wanted to check and see if there was liquid glycerin in the storerooms and Black Strap Molasses.

Brandy smiled to herself as she pulled off the interstate and drove through town. Wilbur Road was 20 minutes away and she could just see the surprised look on her mom's face when she showed up a day early. Her afternoon class had been canceled for the day which meant she was done till Monday. She turned left down Wilbur Road and half a mile later she was turning into the drive. The first thing she noticed was how nice the yard looked.

Walking through the front door she called softly for her mom not wanting to scare her. She should have probably texted her mom and told her what had happened with her class but she wanted to surprise her. Walking quietly through all the downstairs rooms she made her way to the second floor. She could tell all the rooms had been cleaned and a fresh apple cinnamon smell wafted through the air. She was about to call out again when she hears a slight tinkling sound coming from the third floor.

Kicking her shoes off quietly she climbed the stairs barefooted. The tinkling sound was getting louder. She could feel a cool breeze blowing down the hall as she got closer to the door. Crowding against the wall she walked to the door and was about to walk in and tell her mom she was there. But the movement in the mirror stopped her dead in her tracks.

Her mom stood in front of the counter beside the sink bare ass naked. Brandy could see her stirring some amber liquid in a large pitcher. Brandy knew now that she should have texted her mom but that was now water under the bridge. She was torn between what she should do. She had no right to disrupt her mom's privacy but yet she wanted to see what she was doing. Her curiosity won out and she edged closer to the door.

Stepping to the edge of the door she saw the partially opened curtain that was the changing area. Quietly she stepped through the door and slipped behind the curtain. She could see everything now in the big mirror and if she pulled back she was completely concealed by the curtain. She could see the table and noticed that the leg rests were in the holders at the end. She could see the Velcro restraints hanging below each one.

Carol was still a very attractive woman at 39 and Brandy had never understood why she never tried to find a significant other. But that was neither here nor there. The tinkling had stopped and Brandy watched her mom pour the amber liquid into a large silicon bag that was hanging from an IV stand. There was still almost a pint of liquid in the pitcher when the bag was filled to the brim. Carol stood looking at the bulging bag and slowly raised her hand as she seemed to caress it.

"I hope I can take all of this," Brandy heard her mom say very quietly. Carol seemed to take a deep breath as she reached for the nozzle that was draped over the top of the stand. Brandy watched as her mom popped the top open on a small bottle of J-Lube and squeezed out a nice size drop onto the side of the nozzle and began to rub it around. Reaching between her ass cheeks she smeared some on her anus also.

Brandy felt the warm wetness starting as she watched wishing now she had taken her panties off. Still not yet sure what she was going to be seeing, her fingers dropped to rub her hard clit through her bikini panties. She watched her mom put her foot up on a chair and lean slightly forward. Carol's hand came around and for the next minute or so she worked on getting the nozzle seated in her asshole. With a deep breath, she wiped the excess lube from her fingers and reached for the red and black bulbs hanging below her.

Brandy heard the hiss trying to figure out what was happening. She heard 7 more distinctive hisses and watched as her mom's hand closed every time. Now Carol seemed to have hold of the tube and was pulling down. Her hand squeezed and she heard the hiss again. Brandy saw the balloon starting to swell between her mom's ass cheeks. She heard the hiss 6 more times before Carol stopped. The balloon was about the size of a baseball holding her ass cheeks apart and at the same time pulling down sealing her asshole tightly for what was to come.

Carol set her foot down and turned her ass towards the big mirror. Brandy pulled her head back just in time as Carol bent forward and pulled her ass cheeks apart so she could see the nozzle that was sealing her hole. Brandy heard the wheels of the IV stand rolling across the hardwood floor before she peeked out again. Her mom was slowly rolling the IV stand beside the table. She watched as Carol raised the bag higher.

Stepping to the end of the table Carol leaned her ass on the edge. Laying back she raised her bare feet and laid each of her legs into the holders. Brandy could hear the deep breathing and watched her mom drop her hand down to her swollen clit. The moans were quiet as Carol reached for the clamp holding the huge enema back.

Brandy was mesmerized now. Her panties were soaked and she wanted nothing more than to take them off. She heard the snap as her mom opened the clamp. She saw the air bubbles rising from the bottom of the bag and then she saw her mom stiffen as the enema hit her bowels. She heard the sound of the clamp closing again and she watched intently. After about 20 seconds she saw her mom relax and reach for the clamp again and heard the snap as she opened it once more.

Brandy could see the level of liquid in the bag slowly dropping. Her mom was breathing deeply and every so often gave a soft moan. The sound of her fingers working on her swollen cunt could be heard all over the room. The bag was over half empty now and Carol's moans were starting to get louder as her discomfort rose. Carol's hand was on the clamp once more. Her head was slightly back and Brandy heard a soft "Oh Fuck!" come out of her mouth.

Brandy heard the clamp close and something told her that her mom was going to stop there. There was still a good quart left in the bag and now she felt as if she was being let down. Her mom needed to take the rest of it and she probably just needed some help.

Stepping around the curtains she padded softly to the end of the table. Carol's eyes were closed as she rubbed her clit trying to bring her orgasm. Brandy moved quickly as she pulled the Velcro strap over her mom's leg and joined it with the other half. A quick step and she had the other leg secured. Carol's eyes were wide open now and a look of desperate alarm was on her face.

"What the fu..," was out of her mouth before she even realized it. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was Brandy standing over and the look of alarm abated somewhat. "What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow," She stammered.

"I can see that mom," Brandy said with a bit of a smirk on her face. "My afternoon class got canceled so I thought I would drive up and surprise you. And it sure looks like I did," she added.

"I can explain all of this," Carol said. Brandy had a slight smile on her face as she wheeled the IV stand out of her mom's reach.

"No need to mom. I can see," Brandy said. She stood looking at her mom's wet cunt. The pink lips were swollen and her clit was hard and sticking out of its hood. Clear secretions ran from the bottom of her cunt and down around the balloon between her ass cheeks.

" You need to take the rest of that mom," Brandy said looking up at the bag. "In fact, you need to take everything that you mixed," she added with a smile as she walked to the counter. Picking up the pitcher and swirling the remaining contents she walked back to the bag. Reaching over her head she tipped the pitches so that the remaining pint joined the last quart in the bag.

"I don't think I can," Carol said with a bit of a panicked look on her face. Brandy stepped off to the side and started unbuttoning her blouse. She threw it on the chair and her bra followed shortly. It felt good to let her tit swing free. Her skirt and panties followed.

"I think you can mom and I'm going to help you," Brandy said as she stepped back between her mom's spread legs. "I'm going to open the clamp mom so how fast do you want it?" She asked reaching for the clamp.

"Go slow Brandy, please, it hurts," Carol whimpered realizing now she would have no choice. Brandy moved her thumb and let the clamp relax for 4 clicks. She saw her mom stiffen so she knew more was flowing into her. Dropping to her knees she started kissing the insides of her mom's thighs. The smell of her aroused pussy was heavy on Brandy's nose. Her fingers found her own wet twat and the jolts of pleasure shot through her cunt.

"No cumming until the bag is empty mom," Brandy said glancing up at the bag. The level was indeed going down and she knew that now would be the time her mom would need the most help. Her tongue traced the inside of the wet swollen lip sucking it into her mouth and letting her tongue just brush the hard clit. Now the other side and a little harder brush on the hard clit.

Brandy's tongue was down at the bottom of her mom's dripping cunt licking the secretions that flowed around the nozzle plugging her asshole. She felt her mom jump when her tongue pushed on her plugged rectum and did it several more times. Brandy could feel her mom starting to shake and glancing up at the bag saw the last of the liquid getting ready to go down the tube. Her tongue was hard against her mom's clit bringing on the intense orgasm that had been building for so long.

Carol's hips shook uncontrollably and her head was back as she screamed her pleasure. Brandy's orgasm hit at the same time but she could tell it wasn't near as intense as her mom's had been. When she stood up she was not expecting what she saw. Her mom's flat belly was now a huge bulge from the massive enema she held inside. She could hear the deep breathing as Carol sobbed. Brandy was reaching for the leg restraints when she heard her mom.

"No. Make me hold for at least a half hour," Carol said almost like she was pleading. Brandy smiled and nodded. "I guess you have a lot of questions," Carol added as a wave of cramps moved through her bowels. They could both hear her stomach gurgling and she knew the enema was working inside her.

"Yes I do," Brandy said. "Grand Ma used to give these to you didn't she?" Brandy asked. "And from what I just witnessed I think you liked getting them," she added. Carol nodded her head watching Brandy's reaction. "What does it feel like?" Brandy asked after a couple of seconds.

"It hurts but it feels so good," Carol replied. Her hands gently rubbed her swollen belly marveling at the hardness. Her asshole was relaxed letting the balloon inside of her hold the enema. "I used to try and get mom to give me one but it always seems she had to be mad at me," Carol said. "You should have seen the one she gave me when I told her I was pregnant with you. She said that if I wanted a big round belly she was going to give me one," she added chuckling.

Brandy was silent as she stepped forward and laid her hand on her mom's stomach. The roundness and the tightness were mesmerizing to her. "I want to feel them, mom," she said quietly. Carol closed her eyes silently thanking the powers that be. "How long can you hold that mom?" Brandy asked.

"With this nozzle in my ass, I can hold it as long as you want me to," Carol said. "There is a journal in the top drawer on the right side," Carol added. "It has all of the enemas that mom used to give or ever thought up in it. I was thinking that if you were interested we might do them together. Do one every weekend until we were through them all," she said.

Brandy felt her nipples harden as she listened. Walking to the drawer she pulled out the journal and carefully opened it. After the first several pages she found where the enemas had started. Describing in detail the mixture and the effects on the patient. The M&M (milk and molasses) was a mean one she had written down. The patient will be crying before it is fully delivered. A good punishment enema had been written in small letters on the edge of the page.

The third one was called the "Colon Scrubber" and as Brandy read down through the description she found herself starting to get wet again. Holy cow, green slick liquid, and a plunger being used inside her ass. "Oh definitely," she said under her breath. Her hand dropped back down between her legs and she gave her clit a couple of fast circles. "The third one sounds really interesting mom," She said looking at her watch.

The thirty minutes were up now and Brandy stepped back to the end of the table. She was reaching for the Velcro restraints holding her mom's legs open when she heard a soft "No," come from her mom. "We might as well get this over with," Carol added. "Pull the top drawer out on the end of the table," she said. Brandy pulled the drawer out. Inside it was shiny and made of stainless steel. "There will be a splash guard in the drawer below. Drop the tabs into the slots in the drawer," she said not believing what she was about to do.

Brandy pushed the top drawer back in and pulled the next drawer out. The plexiglass splash guard kind of reminded her of half a dome. Pushing the drawer back in and pulling the top one out again she dropped the tabs into the slots and looked at her mom.

"If we are going to do this Brandy, we need to get past this part," Carol said. "Once you deflate the nozzle there is nothing I can do to stop it. Everything is going to come out," she said. "You don't have to watch if you don't want to but it is all part of what we are going to be doing," she added.

"How do I deflate it?" Brandy asked nodding her agreement.

"Just twist the shiny nobs to the left," Carol said. "The red bulb is the one inside," she added. Now knowing relief was at hand she became aware of how much her body was needing the enema out. She heard the hiss and felt the balloon between her ass cheeks shrink. Brandy was teasing her and she felt a slight smile crease the corners of her mouth. She could feel the balloon in her ass getting smaller as she listened to the hiss.

She felt the nozzle slide out of her ass immediately followed by the sounds of splashing. Brandy stood to the side watching her mom's rectum open as several brown chunks flew from her hole. The splash guard had been a good idea as her mom seemed to need to push hard now that the way was cleared. Several long brown streams shot from her asshole and splattered on the plexiglass dome.

Brandy could see the look of relief on her mother's face. The smell caught up suddenly and Brandy took the full brunt of it as she stood watching her mom's asshole open to let out a good pint of soft shit mixed with water. The drawer was almost half full of slimy brown water and Brandy could see several semi-hard chunks floating.

"There's a short water hose connected to the side of the table," Carol told Brandy. "Use it to wash my ass down a bit". Finding the hose Brandy stepped back between her mom's spread legs. She was still almost speechless as to how beautiful her mother's spread twat looked to her. The lips were still full and swollen, wanting to be open and seen. The hard clit still stuck out of its protective hood almost begging for attention. The clear secretions once again ran down over her dirty rectum. And the tight rectum itself, tightening and loosening involuntarily as Brandy watched.

Brandy's mind was in a fog as she laid the hose down and pulled the dome out of the slots in the drawer. Carol watched her daughter's beautiful face as she fought with a bit of confusion and then clarity as a decision was made. She watched as Brandy knelt down slightly so she could lay the shield on the floor. Carol felt her breath shorten when she watched Brandy bend over slightly and start kissing her bare feet.

First, the top then down over her toes. Stopping to take each one into her warm mouth. Then the soft kisses along the arch. Feeling the soft tongue and lips as they traced their way to her ankle. Then the other foot was worshipped in the exact same way. Carol had never imagined something like this ever happening with her daughter and yet here she was. The soft kisses down the inside of her thigh and then down the other.

Brandy's face was right above the half-filled drawer and Carol knew her daughter was smelling and seeing everything that had come out of her. Still, she never pulled her head up. Dropping her hand down and letting her fingers push back the swollen lips she caused her hard clit to pop between her fingers. She could feel Brandy kissing the insides of her dirty ass cheeks and then her mouth closed on the swollen clit.

Carol threw her head back and felt her body stiffen. She knew what she needed now and Brandy was going to do it to her. "Brandy, shove the end of the hose in my ass and hold the handle open. PLEASE!!" she screamed. It took Brandy a few seconds to find the hose but then she felt the end being forced into her rectum.

The hard blast of water being forced into her bowels took Carol's breath away. Her head was back and her body still as she felt the hard surge going deeper. "Hold it open Brandy! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! Make me scream!" Carol cried feeling the tears starting to flow down her face. Brandy's tongue moved over the swollen clit and she could feel the climax rising fast. Brandy held the hose in her mother's rectum never letting the handle close.

Carol's hips were bucking hard as the orgasm hit. She had never felt agony in her guts like she was feeling now. Brandy kept the nozzle in and the handle open until Carol stopped jerking. Brandy stood and looked down at her mother. "I want you to do that to me mom," She said looking at her mom's swollen stomach. "I want you to fill me just like you are. No being nice because I'm your daughter, PROMISE!" she added.

"I promise Brandy. In fact, when I get up from here I'm going to fill that bag again and you are going to get the same thing I just had," Carol said through the cramps. "You had better put the guard back on. I have to shit again". Carol lay there another 20 minutes while her body pushed out the water that had been forced deep into her colon. Finally, she stood on shaky legs and gave Brandy a long hug. She had never held her adult daughter naked before and she liked the feel of her warm skin against her own bare skin.

Opening the lever at the bottom of the drawer they both watched the smelly water and lumps flow down the drain under the table and listened to it as it made its way through the pipes of the old house. Using the hose Carol washed down the drawer and pushed it closed. The shield was washed and set aside. Smiling at Brandy she walked to the sink and started washing the nozzle under a hard hot stream of water with the help of a soft brush it was clean in just a couple of minutes.

Picking up the plastic pitcher Carol walked to the store room. Taking the lid off of a small white barrel the smell of almonds filled the small room. Reaching for a small scoop she put 2 heaping ones into the pitcher and closed the lid. Brandy followed her back to the sink and watched as she filled it to the brim with very warm water and started to stir it. It was the same tinkling sound that had lured her upstairs, to begin with.

Carol stopped stirring and hung the empty bag back on the IV stand. Brandy watched as her mom poured the amber liquid into the bag until it was filled to the brim. Carol could see the insides of her daughter's thighs starting to get wet as she rolled the IV stand to the end of the table. The inflatable nozzle was draped over the steel S-hook and waiting.

Carol raised her eyebrows and nodded to the table indicating to Brandy she should lie down. Raising her legs and laying them in the holders she found herself rather helpless. She had felt her swollen lips open and could only imagine what her mom was seeing as she stood watching.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers