Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the nozzle down Carol wasted no time spreading the J-lube over the nozzle making sure all of the flutes were nice and slick. Brandy felt the lubricant being spread over her tightly stretched rectum and then the tip of her mother's finger. With a slight smile touching the corners of her mouth she pushed forcing her finger all the way up Brandy's asshole until her knuckles rested and the base of her twat.

Brandy felt her body stiffen at the sudden invasion but she didn't say a word as her mom twisted her finger inside. She could feel her mom's finger feeling around the wall of her rectum almost making her want to have a bowel movement. The finger was withdrawn and Carol held it up for Brandy to see. Brown paste clung to the tip and one side of the finger.

"Looks like someone else needs a good enema," Carol said pushing the end of the nozzle against Brandy's asshole. "Relax, and it will go in a lot easier," Carol said as she started pushing the nozzle firmly into her daughter's wrinkled hole. Brandy let out a soft sigh when her ass closed around the balloon and Carol wasted no time inflating the nozzle. A hard firm squeeze and a hiss of air and Brandy could feel the balloon start swelling inside her ass.

Seven times her mom squeezed the inflator bulb before Brandy's leg started shaking. A good firm pull and the balloon between her ass cheeks started to swell pulling back on the balloon inside sealing her asshole tightly so there would be no leaks. Carol pulled the straps over Brandy's legs restraining them in the holders and smiled at her daughter.

"I can smell your cunt Brandy. I can see your juices leaking down around the nozzle," Carol said reaching for the clamp that held the big enema back. She smiled when her daughter's body stiffened. She let the enema run full for several seconds before she closed the clamp. She knew Brandy was feeling the hard pressure just inside her rectum making her feel desperate to shit. Carol waited for Brandy to relax before she opened the clamp again.

"Rub your clit Brandy," Carol said as she set the flow to half. Seeing that the level in the bag was dropping steadily she walk to the counter and got the pitcher. There was still over a pint of amber liquid left. She swirled it around making sure that everything would be poured into the bag hanging above her daughter. She could hear Brandy moaning softly as she reach up and emptied the rest into the bag. Brandy's eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply through her mouth as her stomach adjusted to accept more.

"Could you stop it, mom?" Brandy asked sounding a bit desperate. Carol reached for the clamp and closed it. "I don't think I can take anymore, mom," Brandy said breathing deeply. Carol moved back between Brandy's legs and dropped to her knees. Her daughter had just given her one of the most intense orgasms of her life and now it was time to return the favor.

"It's going in Brandy. Do you want it slow or fast?" Carol asked. She started kissing at the top of Brandy's ankle and then moved up to her calf giving her daughter a minute before she opened the clamp again. "Fast or slow?" she asked again reaching for the clamp. The clamp was in her fingers as she kissed the inside of her daughter's thigh working ever closer to her hard clit. Carol could smell the strong scent as she softly started kissing the swollen lips at the nozzle making sure she bumped it with her chin.

"Slow mom," Brandy said in a hoarse whisper. She needed to cum again but something in her mind was changing. She felt like she was about to burst but her mom had emptied the whole bag and then some. When carol's tongue flicked across her swollen clit the pleasure was like none she had ever felt. She could feel her rectum quivering as it fought to stay tight. She knew she was losing the battle and she felt her ass relax.

Brandy felt the hard push against her rectum but nothing came out. She finally understood the use of the nozzle and it gave her the courage. "Open the clamp mom," She said wanting to feel the hard rush of liquid being forced up her guts. She felt the nozzle move in her ass and a second later the hard surge of water forced its way deep into her colon. Carol's mouth was over her swollen clit now driving her closer to climax.

She could feel her stomach being painfully stretched and she could feel the enema deeper inside. Her hips started shaking hard as the bag collapsed and with her head back she screamed her orgasm. Tears ran down the side of her face as her mind tried to deal with everything she was feeling. Carol was sucking and licking everything that flowed from her wet cunt. Her belly was swollen and she could feel the aching deep inside just below her ribs. But she also knew that if there had been any more in the bag she would have wanted to be made to take it.

Carol stood and ran her hands over her daughter's swollen belly loving the hard round feel of it. They could both hear Brandy's stomach gurgle and knew the enema was working, cleaning inside her colon. She knew Brandy was not comfortable and the mother instinct in her wanted to relieve that discomfort. But she also knew that if they were going to learn to do all these enemas they were going to have to be able to take this kind of discomfort.

"Fuck, that was awesome, mom," Brandy said. "I have never cum so hard in my life," she continued. Her hands were on her belly also, feeling the firmness and size that the enema was giving it. "Oh God, it fucking hurts but it feels so sweet," she added. Carol made her hold the big enema for the full 30 minutes before she pulled the drawer out and attached the splash guard again. She watched Brandy's reactions as she set things up wondering if she was going to be ok doing what was coming next.

"You're not going to be able to stop it once I pull the nozzle out," Carol said as she walked to the side of the table. Brandy looked over at her and nodded her head.

"If we are going to be doing these enemas we have to get past shitting in front of one another," Brandy said. "I'll probably try and hold it as long as I can but I don't think that will be for very long".

The hiss was loud as Carol deflated the balloon between Brandy's ass cheeks teasing her just as she had done. She watched Brandy stiffen as the balloon inside her ass slid out. Brown paste almost covered the entire end and Carol did nothing to conceal it as she hung it over the hook holding the bag. They could both smell it in just a few seconds and Brandy felt the harsh cramps in her bowels and she knew her body wanted the huge enema out.

Her mom had done it while she had watched her rectum work. Now was her mom's turn to watch. Glancing at her mom she could see her concentrating on her rectum wanting to see it open and her shit start pushing out. Brandy relaxed her asshole just a bit and let the enema take over. She felt her hole open and she could feel several hard lumps being forced out followed by a heavy thud before the slimy brown water start shooting out. She felt herself pushing putting even more force behind what was coming out.

The smell of shit was strong in the room but Carol was mesmerized watching her daughter's asshole work. Tightening and then relaxing as it opened letting the soft brown paste squeeze out just before another long fountain of brown water. Carol could tell it was coming from deep in her daughter's stomach as she started making out undigested bits of food.

Brandy felt relaxed as her body finished cleaning itself out. Her rectum stayed soft and she could feel an occasional bit of mucus slip out. Carol had started washing her down with the hose. She could feel the warm spray on each of her ass cheeks before she felt the spray on her soft rectum. "Is it ok if I don't do the hose one?" She asked her mom as she felt the spray wash over her still swollen pussy.

"Of course, you did great for your first enema," her mom replied hanging the hose back on the side of the table. Walking to the end of the table she released Brandy's legs and helped her stand. "How about we grab a couple of showers and a bottle of wine and meet out on the back patio?" Carol suggested. Brandy nodded throwing her arms around her mother.

"Thanks, mom, I loved it," She said as she took a deep breath thinking about what had just happened.

Half an hour later they were both in the kitchen opening a new bottle of cheap wine. Grabbing a couple of glasses they walked towards the sliding doors. Carol handed the bottle of wine to Brandy and she let her robe slide off of her shoulders and threw it on the couch before she stepped out onto the patio. Brandy followed suit and the two naked women lay back in chase lounges and enjoyed the soft breeze blowing across their bare flesh.

"So how did you like it?" Carol asked her daughter taking a long drink from her glass. Brandy was silent for a few seconds gathering her thoughts.

"It was like you said. It hurt but it hurt so well. I was kinda wanting there to be more in the bag at the end," She said. Carol looked at Brandy with a slight smile on her face.

"You wanted it to hurt more didn't you?" Carol asked already knowing the answer. "I felt the same way and that was why I wanted the water hose. I felt my stomach growing so fast and I just wanted more," Carol added. She refilled their wine glasses and they sat just enjoying the breeze for a few minutes.

"Is it ok if I call Janet?" Brandy asked standing up to retrieve her phone from inside.

"Are you going to tell her about what we just did?" Carol asked looking up at Brandy.

"Is it okay if I do?" Brandy asked looking back at her mom with a sly smile on her face.

"I'm okay with it if you are," Carol replied with a smile now on her face.

Janet had been Brandy's best friend since the 6th grade. She had been a shy girl when Carol had first met her and through the years she had seen the changes Janet had gone through. Brandy had always been even-keeled knowing that she was very smart and very pretty. Janet on the other hand had taken a bit more guidance. Carol had put up with several different phases that Janet had gone through always hoping the girl would find her path. But her "natural phase" was the last straw.

Janet had been in high school when she came up with this idea. She had stopped shaving her armpits and had stopped shaving her legs. The day she walked in wearing the peddle pusher pants was the end of the line for Carol. Telling Brandy that she and Janet were going to have a little talk Brandy left the room.

"Janet, I don't know where you are going with this," she had said. "If you want to live with a bunch of hippies and look after a flock of goats for the rest of your life I guess this will work. But if you want to move ahead in this world this isn't going to work. When someone hires you, you will be representing their company in everything you do. Nobody wants this representing them," Carol had said motioning with her hands as to what she was looking at.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Carter," Janet had said looking at the floor almost ashamed. Carol had felt her heart melt at that point.

"I'm not mad at you Janet, I just want to help you make the right choices. If this is what you really want out of your life it is okay with me. You'll always be welcome at our house. But if it isn't, there is a bag of disposable razors in the bathroom. Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get that fur shaved off those pretty legs you seem so determined to hide," she had said.

Standing up Janet was in her arms in a flash. The hug was so tight that Carol felt her back pop and she knew at that point she had gotten through to the girl. "Don't forget your armpits and trim around your pussy," she had added. Two hours later a different Janet came down the stairs. She had borrowed a pair of Brandy's shorts and a tank top. Carol had been right. Janet's legs were pretty and raising her arms she could see that the long hair was gone from there too. After that Janet started taking fashion tips from Brandy and soon she was being noticed the way Brandy always was and she liked it.

She heard the door slide open and Brandy set another bottle of wine on the glass-top table. Putting her phone to her ear Brandy waited for Janet to answer. After a couple of minutes of catching up, Carol waited for the real conversation to start only being able to hear one side.

"You'll never guess what mom and I just did," Brandy had said with a little quiver in her voice. There was a short pause and then Brandy continued. "We just gave each other a couple of huge enemas!" she said and then another pause while Brandy listened. Carol heard the word "way" come out from under Brandy's phone. "Oh My God, it was awesome. Our bellies were so huge and I have never cum so hard in my life," Brandy said so fast that Carol almost couldn't keep up. Carol heard the word "more" and then Brandy was talking again. "Grandma was a nurse and she had this book full of different enemas. So mom and I decided this afternoon that we are going to do a different enema every weekend until we are through them all."

Brandy listened for almost a full minute before looking at her mom. "She wants to do them with us," Brandy said putting her hand over the phone. Carol's mind was traveling fast as she looked back at her daughter. Then with a huge grin on her face, she nodded. Brandy was grinning from ear to ear as she told Janet.

"She goes with the same rules we do. And you might want to let her know what we are doing right now so she understands," Carol said trying to make her point.

"Mom wants me to tell you we are sitting on the patio behind the house bare-ass naked drinking wine," She said giggling. "Let me ask. What is the enema next weekend?" Brandy asked.

"The M&M, milk, and molasses," Carol replied. "And it said that we will be crying before it is all inside. We need to find a way to restrain ourselves too, considering we will all be taking it at the same time so no one can chicken out at the last second," she added. Brandy and Janet talked for a few more minutes before Brandy set her phone down. The sun was setting and the second bottle of wine was empty when they both stepped back inside.

Carol was already in the kitchen drinking coffee when Brandy came down from her bedroom. She poured herself a cup and sat down opposite her mom at the table. Carol seemed to be in deep thought as she was reading.

"What ya doing?" Brandy asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Trying to find some time release locks that we can use next weekend," Carol responded. "If mom's notes are true, then we are going to have to have something that makes us hold the enemas for the thirty minutes. The balloon nozzles will make us hold them inside but we have to keep ourselves away from the nozzles," she added.

"Do you really think they will be that bad? Brandy asked standing up and walking around the table so she could look over her mother's shoulder. "What if we didn't go the full thirty minutes? she asked.

"Then we might as well not even do them," Carol said looking up at her daughter. "Are you having second thoughts about doing them?" Carol asked watching her daughter's face. Carol was glad to see Brandy's face become firm and determined.

"Oh no mom, I want to do every one of them. The enema you gave me yesterday was eye-opening and I feel great this morning. I actually climaxed again last night thinking about how full I was. I want to feel every one of them," Brandy said.

"Good, I was hoping you hadn't changed your mind," Carol said looking back at the computer screen. "What do you think of this one here?" she asked pointing to an image on the screen. "It says that it can hold 2000 pounds and can be timed to open up through several days and we are going to have to have some kind of cuffs to lock our wrists."

"We just need thirty minutes mom," Brandy said. "And how are we going to open the clamps if we are all restrained?" She asked almost as an afterthought. Carol smiled at the thought her daughter was putting into this. Making her feel even closer to Brandy.

"Steel paper clamps. We can attach them above the tube clamps which we can set to however fast we want to take them and then just have a pull of some kind to pop them all off at the same time and then we won't be able to stop them," Carol said. Brandy felt a warm wave move through her cunt at the thought of not being able to stop the enema. An enema that would more than likely have them all in tears and they couldn't stop it.

"I think those would work just fine mom," Brandy said scrolling through a few more pages. "Look mom cuffs,'" she said pointing at the image on the screen. "Where are we going to take them?" she asked heading back to the coffee pot. She held it up asking if her mom would like some more. Carol nodded her head and held her cup up for Brandy to fill.

"I was thinking in the garage. There is that big beam that runs across the right side. Three loops of rope over it should hold us I would think," Carol said. "I'm going to order three of these and three sets of cuffs," she added.

They had a nice breakfast and then spent the rest of the day looking through Grand Ma Lilly's journal and talking about how each enema might feel from the notes Lilly had left. The "Colon Scrubber" had them asking a lot of questions. When Brandy got up to use the restroom Carol slipped upstairs and retrieved one of the green plungers. There was also an old catalog that she had noticed in the same drawer as the journal and took that back downstairs with her too.

"Let's see if we can figure out how this thing works," she said handing it to Brandy. The plunger moved through the stiffer collar as Brandy pulled on it but it was sticking and dragging all the way up. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head at her mom. Carol, read more in-depth now trying to visualize the instructions and what they actually meant.

"The green powder must be used for this one," Lilly had written. "It will provide lubrication in the collar for the plunger to slide through freely. The plunger must be pulled back into the collar and locked in place before it can be inserted into the patient's rectum. Prior to the scrubbing, the patient must be given a cleansing enema of at least 3 quarts. After this process, the patient needs to be restrained face down on the table with the wings out and the number three riser under their hips. This will give a good angle and access to the operator".

carol could feel her breathing deepening as she continued to read. "The patient needs to be given at least 1 quart of the green solution even more if the patient agrees. With the plunger pulled back and locked in the collar it will form a dome that will allow penetration of the rectum. The collar needs to be inserted fully and the anus seated in the groove. Hold firmly to the collar and turn the plunger to unlock the scrubbing disk. Push the plunger in several inches so that it becomes lubricated with the green fluid and pull it back through the collar. It will work a lot smoother now so slowly push the plunger all the way in. Start moving the plunger several inches in and out slowly to clean any hard fecal material off the colon walls. Do this several times. You may feel the plunger move more freely. At this time vigorous half-strokes are needed. you should maintain this for at least 10 minutes holding the collar secure in the patient's rectum". Lilly had written. "This is also a good time for deeper hand play if desired".

"I wonder what that means?" Carol thought to herself. She looked closer at the edge of the page. The writing was faint as if Lilly wasn't pushing very hard with the pencil "I miss John's hand in my ass". it read. Carol had never thought of her mom in this capacity but the thought of her mom restrained on the table gave her a smile. Following the instructions, they were able to get the plunger to lock in the collar and the dome was indeed formed.