Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena giggled, absolutely delighted as she used Dinah's throat to milk her boyfriend's cock. Another shove downwards and Dinah moaned as Reston hit the back of her throat for the umpteenth time that evening. And as if to rub it in, his balls slapped against her chin. Dinah's eyes clamped shut tight.

"Oh, Jesus..." Dinah heard Reston groan, his voice strained. "That's it. That's fucking good. God."

"Are you close, baby?" Dinah heard Helena ask. Reston didn't respond, but Dinah attributed his silence to his cock being buried deep in a lady's tight throat. Next, she felt Helena give her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You're doing great, Dinah. You're perfect for this. I'm so proud of you, sweetie."

They were lovely, sweet words. She would have loved to hear them from Helena under normal circumstances. But then and there? They were warped, twisted. And they sent Dinah quivering, dripping between her legs.

Helena's voice came again, low and sultry.

"Here it comes!"

There was no need to be specific. Dinah knew what that meant. And she braced herself.

She felt Reston throbbing in her mouth, in her throat. She could feel his body tensing beneath her, the muscles in his thighs tensing up under her hands. Reston first let out a low hiss, his cock twitching against her tongue, her lips.

Then she felt it. Hot and sticky, splashing against the back of her throat. Shooting through his cock, all the way down his length, directly into her gullet. Reston let loose a string of curses, near bellowing as his ending overtook him - all while letting loose ropes of hot cum into Dinah's mouth. Potent seed from those full, fuzzy balls.

"Yes," Helena purred, peppering Dinah's neck with kisses as she held her friend's face to Reston's crotch. "That's it. Take it all. Don't spill a drop."

Dinah moaned around the teen's pulsing prick. She swallowed the cum as it came sloshing forth. There was nothing else she could do. Nothing else she wanted to do. So she took it all in. All of the scalding hot seed that came rushing into her throat.

God, it's like a dam broke. When does it end?

Mercifully, Helena released her hold on Dinah's head, allowing the blonde to pull away. But Dinah didn't. Not entirely. She only retreated enough so that only Reston's cockhead remained in her mouth. Using both hands, she milked the rest of his ending onto her waiting tongue. After all that effort, she would at least get herself a taste.

Salty. Warm. Delectable.

That's how a man should taste. The passion that went into that thought shocked even Dinah. But she knew it was the truth. Her truth.

"Fuck," She heard Reston hiss. "God damn, Miss B."

Dinah looked up at the man who had tormented her for the last several days. The man she just finished to completion. She could taste him on her tongue, the last few spurts of his cum. She realized then that she had a chance for defiance. To ruin his moment of triumph. Spit his own seed onto him.

It was an enticing thought. And a week ago, the Black Canary might have done it.

But tonight, on her knees... Dinah swallowed it. And she made sure he saw.

Their eyes locked together and for a brief moment there was something akin to understanding between them. Choking on his cock, swallowing his cum, it changed nothing. She was still taking Reston and the Brotherhood down. But now, she wasn't sure if she could hate him. At least, not the way she hated him before.

Reston and his cohorts, they were predators. Lions, wolves, and sharks. She couldn't expect men like them not to hunt.

"Still think I need room for improvement?" Dinah sat back on her heels, her voice strained and raspy. She glanced at Helena at her side, finding the other woman looking upon her with pride, joy, and a tiny sliver of envy.

"What do you think, baby?" Helena crawled towards Dinah, reaching out to play with a lock of her golden hair. Moving behind her, she rested her chin on Dinah's shoulder, facing her still-seated boyfriend. "Does the new girl need some extra tutoring?"

"I'm convinced. Mostly." Reston answered with a satisfied sigh. He began stroking himself, running his hand up and down his slick cock. A few pumps later and his length was thrumming back to life, as if Dinah hadn't just drained his balls. "But that was just round one. I need to know if she's got staying power."

Reston stood up then, letting his immense length sway down between his legs. Dinah's eyes widened. This was an entirely different perspective than the one she had in the locker room. On her knees, looking up at the veiny monstrosity, Dinah felt something the Black Canary rarely experienced.

Shockingly, the Black Canary felt intimidated.

Dinah felt a tremble, a quiver shoot through her core as Matt Reston loomed over her and Helena both. But it wasn't one of fear. The task before her was daunting, true. But beyond the hate, the anger, the twisted pleasure, Dinah Lance felt something else, too. Anticipation.

Helena kissed the back of Dinah's neck and the blond felt a rush. Sitting up on her knees, she took Reston's cock in hand, moving his hands away so she could take over stroking duty. He was just as hard as he was at the start. Solid as steel and warm to the touch. Near blazing. Perfect for a girl like Dinah.

She smirked up at him. She had found some spirit again.

"I'm just getting started."