Birth of the CuckStud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, Sharon!" I hissed at her. "You play the good girl, the nice girl, but you're fucking soaked. You peel off your panties and give them to me in front of your husband and then you stand there as I rub my hands all over your pussy. Tell me and your husband what you are!"

She hesitated - I didn't know if it was for effect or if she still had some inner battle going on. But when I plunged two fingers inside her, her knees buckled just a bit, signalling the first of what I hoped would be many orgasms this evening and she cried out, "I'm a slut!"

I rubbed my thumb over her clit, which was just starting to make its appearance and she yelped again. "Whose slut are you, Sharon?"

Through gritted teeth she hissed, "Yours goddamn it....yours."

I drained my wine glass and put it on the table beside me. Luckily it wasn't so far away that I had to remove my fingers from her boiling snatch. I took her wine from her and did the same. Then I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them against the window above her head and stepped in behind her and used my legs to spread hers as I fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit.

Her lower body was writhing in pleasure, but she looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Do you think these windows are strong enough for us to lean on like this?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Do you think you're the first wife I've fucked up against the windows of this hotel? As a matter of fact, you might not be the first wife I've fucked in this room! The vantage point looks quite familiar!"

With that I slid the zipper on the back of her dress down and without stopping my assault on her pussy, deftly unsnapped her bra. Some gymnastics later her bra was on the floor and her dress was bunched around her waist; her pussy and tits being mauled by a man she had met only a few hours before.

"William, please, can you take me to the bed? What if someone sees us?"

That earned her the first of what would end up being several slaps on her ass. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and brought it savagely down on her right butt cheek. She shrieked in pain (probably louder than was necessary) and I yelled at her, "I don't give a fuck what people see - this is MY pussy and I'll take it however I want!"

I pulled my hands from her tits and again pinned her hands over her head with one hand while with the other I undid the belt, button and zipper on my pants and pushed them and my boxer briefs down far enough to free my cock and balls. As I rubbed my ossified cock along her slit she was panting and pushing her ass out. It was almost as if her pussy was searching for my cock. Her body was acting on instinct.

Her breath was coming in short pants and the wetness from her pussy had my cock well lubricated. I bent my knees slightly moved my cock up against her entrance and just as I was about to thrust into her, she said, "what about cond......Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!"

I fully sheathed my cock in her and paused for a couple of beats, just enjoying that wonderful feeling of a new woman's pussy. Everyone feels different, while simultaneously feeling the same. Lest she have second thoughts, after that quick pause I started pounding into her in a nice steady rhythm. God, how I love the sound of thighs slapping together.

As much as she was enjoying this new cock, I could tell Sharon was a bit conflicted; while I talked with Nigel about condoms, we never told her about our talk. When she looked at Nigel between moans, I decided I needed to act. Still holding her hands with my left hand, I brought my right savagely down on her undulating ass cheeks.

"Stop looking over at your cuck husband," I hissed at her, "I'm snipped."

Hearing that she visibly relaxed and I sensed that I didn't have to pin her hands any longer - she was surrendering to my will. With that I redoubled my effort to punish her pussy and continued to slam into her in a faster pace. She was moaning and squealing and writhing her hips with her head thrown back, just lost in the pleasure. I needed to push the two of them a little harder.

"Nigel!" I barked, not slowing my assault on his wife's pussy. "Get over here, now!"

He immediately rose from his chair and came over, his eyes on fire watching his wife surrender to another man.

"Get down there and give this slut's clit some attention!" He immediately sunk to his knees and crawled between the window and his wife and I, who were, at the moment, very nicely connected! He rose to his knees and tentatively extended his tongue towards his wife's otherwise engaged pussy.

I took my hand off her right hip, reached around and grabbed the back of his head and pulled it hard into his wife's molten core. "Fucking lick her clit you pathetic cuck!" I barked at him, and he immediately picked up the pace.

With Nigel eagerly licking his wife's swollen clit I got back to my original task - making this hot woman cum all over my cock. I let go of her hips and reached up and took two handfuls of her great tits. Using them for leverage, I continued to relentless pound into her pussy which I could feel gushing around my cock and dripping down onto my balls which were bouncing off of her husband's chin.

Sharon's breath was coming in short pants now, she was breathlessly gasping in a high pitch, "Oh my...oh my god... oh my good... don't stop, don't stop, don't....."

The final "stop" didn't get a chance to reach her mouth. What did come forth was something between a scream and anguished cry as my thrust was accompanied by a merciless pinching of her distended nipples. Couple that with her husband's attention to her clit and she went into what would best be called a seizure. Her body was shaking, her head snapped back, and her legs buckled as her orgasm washed over her. I held her up as she recovered just enough to be able to stand on her own.

Because I hadn't cum yet, I was on fire. "Nigel! Get on the bed on your back with your head by the bottom corner - do it now!" He clumsily struggled to his feet and stumbled over to the bed where he complied with my command. After getting him situated I guided Sharon over to the bed and gently but firmly placed her on top of Nigel, her pussy over her face in what would have been a 69 had he not been caged. Nigel didn't have to be told what to do and immediately started lapping his wife's sopping wet pussy. I straddled the corner of the bed and pushed my still rock-hard cock fully into her.

Sharon shrieked in surprise and looked over her shoulder at me, "You haven't cum yet?" This elicited from me the third slap of her ass - this time on her left cheek. After another quick gasp of surprise and pain she surrendered to my ongoing assault on her pussy.

It wouldn't be long this time.

Between the extended fucking I had already given her, my almost constant state of arousal all evening and the fact that I was dragging my cum-filled balls over her husband's face, Sharon's pussy was soon going to be the recipient of a prodigious load.

After a couple of dozen more thrusts, I felt that familiar rusty tingle just behind my balls. I couldn't hold out any longer and after roughly grabbing both of her ass cheeks in my hands and pushed fully into her, emitted a guttural, primitive grunt and emptied what felt like a bucket of cum into the beautiful hotwife that was currently at the end of my cock.

I luxuriated in the feeling of her pussy twitching and milking the last remnants of semen out of me for a good 15 or 20 seconds and then pulled slowly out of her, gently pushed her just slightly forward and dropped my softening but cum-covered cock into Nigel's eagerly waiting mouth. He ravenously slurped my cock and cleaned me right up - even my balls which were covered in his wife's juices. That task being completed, I pulled my cock from his mouth, reached up to grab a handful of his wife's beautiful brown mane and pulled her into a sitting position right on her husband's tongue. While he licked and sucked and swallowed all of the cum oozing out of his wife, I collapsed on the bed, getting my breath back while Nigel finished up.

After Nigel completed his task, Sharon rolled off of him and collapsed on the bed, her breath still ragged, although she was recovering.

She looked over at me and when I looked back, I saw an unbelievably hot mess - hair strewn all about, lipstick and mascara only partially in place and that beautiful dress of hers bunched up around her waist. That look, that "all-in" look, was like a telepathic signal right to my cock - I wanted more.

She fixed me a dreamy, post-orgasmic gaze and said, "I must say, you've restored the name of William, not only for yourself, but for every other William in the world - well done. That was marvellous, bordering on amazing."

"Well, I'm glad that you approved, but you just said something that doesn't quite make sense. You said "was" as if we're done here. I'm only getting started Sharon. In fact, it's time for you and Nigel to get me ready for round two!"

I stood up and extended my hand to her. Perplexed, she took it, and I pulled her off the bed and stood her beside me. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of the dress and started to pull it over her head and said, "I'm not typically a big fan of having any clothes on when I'm having sex, but have to admit it was pretty damn sexy having my way with such a proper lady with her dress bunched up around her waist!"

I shucked my own shirt and now, naked as she, I said to her, "How very fortunate that the carpet in this room is nice and plush," and pushed her to her knees in front of me.

She hesitated momentarily and looked up at me with a mixture of desire and just a small hint of defiance on her face. "William, giving a man oral sex is not something that I typical......."

She wasn't able to finish her sentence as I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my semi-hard cock into her mouth. Her eyes flew open and she looked up to me in surprise. I wasn't about to be an asshole and have no regard for her, but neither was I about to give her any illusions about who was in charge. At the end of the day, I had a pretty good idea that this is what she wanted - she just needed to maintain a bit of her dignity.

We got into a nice rhythm of me pushing into her mouth, that wonderful, boner-inducing "gluck, gluck, gluck" sound of her trying to keep up with my thrusts resonating into the room. It was then I remember Nigel, who had very obediently returned to his chair and was watching us in rapt attention.

"Nigel!" I barked. "Get over here and help your wife - now!"

He jumped off the chair, not completely sure of what I wanted so I pulled my cock out of his wife's now more than willing mouth and motioned for him to kneel close to her, facing one another.

"Now, Nigel, give your wife a nice deep kiss and taste me on her lips." He leaned into her and the two of them ravenously tried to extract each other's tonsils out with their tongues. That is until.....

I moved up closer to them and pushed my now fully tumescent cock between their lips, causing them to immediately understand what I wanted. They backed off just enough that I was able to slide my cock between their mouths, effectively having four lips and two tongues snaking along my length.

I honestly don't know who enjoyed it more - the two of them, or me.

After several minutes of that complete pleasure, I needed that silky pussy again, so I pulled my cock out from between them, went over and laid on the bed, my cock straining straight up from my pelvis, shining with their combined saliva. They looked at me expectantly.

I smiled, nodded my head toward my cock and said, "Sharon, I've prepared a place for you to sit. Come...now."

She got up and came to the bed. Wordlessly and obediently, she threw her leg over me and was just reaching between her legs to grasp me, when I stopped her.

"Nigel! Get over her and put my cock into your wife!"

He jumped to his feet and came right to the bed where he knelt between my legs and grasping my hard-on, rubbed it all along Sharon's dripping slit. When he found the right spot, she started to slowly lower herself onto me, but I was having none of that. I grabbed her hips and simultaneously pulled her down while gunning my hips upward, fully impaling her on my cock.

"Oh, fuck," was all she could manage.

"Now, back to your chair, Nigel, while I have this filly of yours give me a ride!" I said with a gleeful sneer. I reached up and took her perfectly proportioned breasts in my hands and squeezed them - hard. "Come on, Sharon! Fuck me! Show me how much you want this older gentleman friend. Make me want to do this more than just tonight!"

With that her eyes flew open and she looked at me with a near panicked expression. I think she had thought that they'd found a replacement for their last bull (fuck this "gentleman friend" bullshit - we all knew what my role was). Secretly - they had. They were just exactly the kind of couple I loved to play with, but I wasn't telling her that. I wanted her to earn her time with me. So, she set about to do just that. She rose and sank onto my cock like her life depended on it. She moaned when I roughly grabbed her tits, she groaned in appreciation when I pulled and pinched her nipples with little to no regard for the punishment I was giving them. Then her eyes flew open when I started, lightly, to slap her tits. I think this was something new for her. I didn't want to be disrespectful, but I really enjoy doing that, so I gave them a couple of tentative slaps just to see her reaction.

Isn't it great when the body proves the mouth a liar?

"Oh, William, I don't like that, please don't."

I laughed, "If you don't like it, then tell me why whenever I do that, I can feel your pussy clench my cock?" And I slapped her a little harder. Nothing savage, but hard enough that there was definitely an audible thwack! every time. I also didn't just continually slap her tits, instead reminding myself of the pleasure I was receiving so I allowed myself to luxuriate in the feelings this beautiful woman and her silken snatch were giving me. However, I also noticed that when I did take the time to slap them, she was now almost leaning into it, enjoying the added sensation that it was giving her. I looked over at Nigel and he was transfixed with what he was seeing and I saw an almost pained expression of arousal in his eyes.

"Hey Nigel - how badly would you like to get out of that cage?'

"You have no idea."

"Well," I said, "Ain't nothing free in the world of the cuckold! What's it worth to you?'

"For fuck sakes, name your price!"

I looked up at Sharon who was currently just enjoying the sensations of bouncing on my cock.

"Sharon," I said, "Has Nigel denied you anything lately that you'd really like?"

Her eyes flew open and said, "Yes!! He and I have argued about my friend Cathy's birthday gift when we visit them in Australia. I want to take her to the Chaun Spa at the Crown Towers Hotel for the day, but he thinks it's too extravagant."

"Sharon, we've already discussed this - it's $750 for a day for each of you! That's ridiculous!"

I interjected, "Well, Nigel, is it worth being able to take off that cage and get some relief?"

He groaned, "Oh, fuck, anything but that!"

I continued to meet Sharon's thrusts and said to her, "I'm pretty sure I can get what you want, but I need something in return."

Her eyes were on fire, "Anything! Name it."

There was always one thing I love doing with a hotwife, but I knew for some it was a hard no so I never insisted. I thought this might be the perfect compromise.

"I want your ass."

She stopped grinding on me, and her eyes flew open, and she looked intensely at me. "William, I'm not really a fan of that. I don't know."

"Fine with me. If I don't get your ass, you don't get your spa day and Nigel doesn't get any relief until I leave, which will be hours from now."

Sharon groaned, Nigel groaned, I chuckled. I knew I would get what I wanted. I just had to be patient.

So, I went back to slamming my cock into Sharon and occasionally slapping her tits. She was chewing on her bottom lip, considering everything and finally she relented.

She exhaled loudly, "All right, you can have my bottom, but only after he promises to send Cathy and I to the spa for her birthday."

I looked over at Nigel who was almost desperate. "Well, Nigel, what will it be? I'll allow you out of the cage and you can get yourself off. The price you pay is giving your wife her wish at the spa. I'll even take you at your word that you will honor your commitment. The bonus is that you get to watch me take her ass in front of you! Or..... you say no and none of that happens."

He hesitated only momentarily, "Oh, all right, damn it! Let me out of this thing, I'm going fucking crazy!"

"Just give us a couple of minutes and I'll see that you will get your chance." And with that I reached up, pulled Sharon down on top of me and rolled us over so I was on top of her and proceeded to pound into her, with her arms pinned onto the bed by my hands. I wasn't far off and all that it took was me piledriving into Sharon's clutching pussy to put her over the edge - her high-pitched wail as she came being enough for me to plant a second load into her.

As she caught her breath, I unhooked her anklet that had the key to the padlock on it. As I approached him, desperate desire written all over his face, he reached his hand out for the key.

"Uh, uh, uh Nigel...not so fast. First, look me in the eye and shake my hand to prove to me you aren't going to renege on our deal." He readily did so. "Now, time to clean me up." He immediately sank to his knees and complied. "Finally, once I give you the key, I want you to kneel between Sharon's legs and when you cum, I want it on her pussy so you can clean both yours and my cum up at the same time."

His eyes lit up as I gave him the key. He released himself in mere seconds and his cock sprang to attention almost immediately. While I don't spend a lot of time looking at other men's cocks, it was pretty easily evident that Sharon's cuckolding of her husband had nothing to do with size - he and I were very comparable at least in length. I was girthier, but not in a huge way.

He virtually leapt onto the bed and started vigorously stroking his cock between Sharon's wide-spread legs. She took the opportunity to push him. "Oh Nigel, look at you jerking your pathetic cock. You're going to try to put some of your watery cum overtop of William's superior load? Good luck with that!"

That simple act of taunting was all it took and with an almost mournful wail of "Jesus Christ!" Nigel put a fairly decent load onto his wife's nether region. I was just about to go over and push his face into his wife's pussy, but she beat me to it. She reached up, grabbed him by the hair and forced his head between her legs and to up the ante ground her hips into his face as he ravenously licked up our combined deposits. His efforts were rewarded with another toe-curling orgasm from his wife, and he looked up at me after he brought her off. The combined juices from the three of us made his face look like a glazed doughnut and the fully satisfied looks on both of their faces made me believe that I had acquitted myself admirably.

We were done - at least for a while. I pointed to the small couch and said, "Well Nigel, luckily for you I think that couch pulls out. Now, back on with your cage - I'll even trust you to lock yourself up. As for your wife and I, we're going to have a shower and recharge our batteries on this nice king-sized bed." And with that, I dragged Sharon into the shower. We were both too tired to do anything but wash up, dry off and collapse into the loving arms of Stearns and Foster.