Birth of the CuckStud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, that made up my mind. Was it morally wrong to not say anything? Was I condoning his actions, by not betraying his confidence? I don't know. All I do know, is that Sharon was happy, Nigel was happy and all I would be doing by forcing the issue would be upsetting that balance and I just couldn't do it. When I informed Nigel that his secret was safe with me at our next golf game, he was visibly relieved and very, very happy. "Thank you, Bill. You have no idea what that means to me."

And that was that.

That began and new and even more open and exploratory phase in the relationship I had with the two of them. Now, secure in the knowledge that he hadn't lost his man-card, he only would put it in safe-keeping once or twice a month, Nigel embraced fully being cuckolded on the nights he and Sharon and I would meet. We got into a lot of things - actually, a whole helluva lot!

We explored BDSM themes more deeply - new, more punishing nipples clamps for her. Blindfolds and e-stim equipment for him. Crops and floggers for both of them. They both really embraced and got a ton of usage out of the strap-on harness and dildo I purchased for them. Oh, we still had our hard stops - the lines in the sand that we - read they - wouldn't cross. I had offered to find another "gentleman friend" so Sharon could experience a threesome - or even more than one other so she could be gangbanged. I offered these instead of insisting on them because I knew that they were going against their "Golden Rules." While intrigued, ultimately, they both turned down the idea. They had been successful and happy up to this point only being with one man at a time and they didn't want to risk someone finding out. I, of course, acquiesced and respected their decision.

I also continued pushing my ownership of them outside of our meetings. Initially, come the Wednesday of the week we were to meet, I would instruct Nigel to be caged and all contact of sexual nature between the two of them would end. I expanded it to the entire week before. In addition to the e-stim equipment Nigel had (which could be controlled remotely by me via an app), I gave Sharon a remote-controlled egg vibrator - again fully controllable by me from afar. I took great pleasure in having them set up a Whatsapp video call, have Sharon tie Nigel naked to a chair, with the various rings around his cock and balls and then see him moan and writhe as I would bring him right to the edge of ejaculation and then back off. He would be literally begging me for release and then I would fully shut the entire thing off, have Sharon remove the devices, plunge his cock and balls into a bowl of ice and when he softened, cage him until our meeting on the upcoming Saturday night. Then to torment him more, I would have him tie Sharon spread-eagle on their bed and then I would activate her device and give her orgasm after orgasm, with her writhing in ecstasy her screams of release barely coherent. All the while saying to him through the video connection things like, "See Nigel, I can get her off better than you can and I'm not even there!"

All of this was really made possible by the fact that Nigel was now fully comfortable on both sides of his "sexual coin." He and Sharon were hitting on all cylinders in bed when I wasn't involved and while the week leading up to an encounter with me found him "otherwise engaged," other times Sharon was just as likely to find herself bent over the arm of the sofa with Nigel hammering away at her as she was to find herself locked in his loving, soft embrace in their marital bed. Nigel was able to do this, I believe, because Cathy was able to help him discover that not only did he have that inner beast inside him, but, when he allowed that beast to hunt, that beast was a pretty damn good hunter! He discovered that being a cuckold was his choice - a choice he fully embraced and truly enjoyed, but that was only "part" of who he was, and it didn't have to define his entire sexual being.

It was a great time for us all.

Things had been going along great for months until one day I got a call from Nigel, wondering if we could meet soon for a beer - "just the two of us." Sounded ominous, so the next day I made myself available and we found ourselves nursing a pint of our favorite libation at a pub halfway between the two of us.

"What's going on, Nigel? It sounded serious on the phone."

He looked at me, slightly panicked, "Well, Bill, in a word, Cathy."

I frowned, "Cathy? What about her?"

"She and Harold are coming for a wedding - we are invited too - and she's already dropping hints about the two of us getting together like last time. What the hell am I going to do?"

"Why do you have to do anything?"

He sighed, "You're right. I don't. But, Bill, the minute I get a message from her, my cock twitches. My damn lizard brain kicks in and all I can think about is fucking her!"

"When is this supposed to happen?"

"That's the other thing. They're here for 10 days and Harold already has Sharon committed to some fucking "retrospective" of some fucking artist I've never heard of. She's giddy about doing it and has told me that just like last time, I'm to take Cathy golfing."

"Sounds like it's going to be something that's hard for you to avoid."

"Well, there's more - and it involves you."

"Me? What the hell does it have to do with me?"

"It's scheduled for afternoon of the next time the three of us are supposed to be getting together."

"No way!"

"Yes way. Apparently, Cathy and Harold have plans with family that evening, but during the day they are free, and Harold just 'must' see this damned exhibit. Sharon told me that she sees no reason we can't do both. Christ, Bill, if we are to maintain our regular routine, Sharon is going to expect me to be caged. How the hell am I going to fuck Cathy with my cock in a cage?"

"Hmmm.... Ok...Let's think about this. Seems like we need a logistics expert along with a publicist and a sex therapist to manage this!"

"Right? I wish I could just sub-contract out fucking her to you!"

When he said that, a kernel of an idea that was bouncing around in my head crystalized and I blurted out, "Why don't we both fuck her?"

"Umm... sorry, I must have heard you wrong, I thought I just heard you say we should both fuck her."

"I know, I know... but hear me out." The thoughts were flooding into my mind so fast I was having trouble keeping them straight.

"So, you could have Sharon drive Harold to the gallery, leaving Cathy to drive with you out to what they think is going to be the golf course. You could ask Cathy if she would be ok driving back on her own as you are staying out this way since you have plans here in the evening and Sharon will simply drive out when she and Harold are done. That way, I could tell Sharon to send me the key to the cage so you will be able to shower "at the course" without the fear of embarrassment. After the three of us have our fun and Cathy leaves, fully satisfied by the way, you clean up, put the cage back on, I could pick you up "at the course" and bring you to the hotel and Sharon is none the wiser."

"Fuck... that just might work!"

"The question then comes back to the eternal one - we've figured out that we "can" - the question is - "should" we? I don't want to push you into doing something you aren't comfortable with and I definitely don't want to insert myself into something that has been really impactful for you."

"Jesus.... I can't believe I'm even considering this, but it does seem to fit. How do you see it working with the three of us."

"There's only one way this works - you're in charge. There's no cuckold stuff, no cages. It will be you and I simply doing her, but I take your lead. I'm just the extra cock. Do you think you could manage that?"

A conspiratorial smirk was plastered to his face. "Oh, I can manage it. I think it would awesome. The question is, I know you're a stud, but are you going to be able to manage two big sessions like that in just a few hours?"

"Oh, I'll have to enlist the help of Dr. Pfizer, but I would love to challenge."

Nigel extended his hand to me "Let's do this my friend."

And we were on.

Five weeks later, my doorbell rang and I answered to it find a smiling Nigel and a slightly mystified companion whom I assumed was Cathy. I invited them in and deduced by her puzzlement when Nigel introduced us, that she had not been informed of what was going to happen.

I regarded her without leering. She was certainly not in Sharon's league neither from a pure attractiveness perspective nor from a "put together" standpoint. Still, she was attractive in her own way and did have a beautiful set of tits that were threatening to burst out of her blouse.

I surreptitiously handed Nigel the envelope that Sharon had couriered to me earlier in the week which contained the key to his cage. He excused himself to use the washroom while Cathy and I made small talk.

"Cathy," he said when he returned, "I'm sure you're wondering what the heck is going on. I'm sorry for all the subterfuge - and let me get right to it. Bill is a long-time friend and he knows all about the two of us."

Her eyes bugged out a little bit when she heard that and she visibly gulped, but she didn't say anything.

Nigel continued, "I completely trust him and you should too. The reason I brought you here today instead of a hotel is because he and I are going to fuck your brains out together."

Her face went immediately scarlet, but she didn't seem upset by the idea.

"Oh, Nigel, I certainly wasn't expecting this today. I'm not sure....."

"Oh, come on Cathy, look me in the eye and tell me you aren't soaking wet right now!" I wasn't surprised by his completely blunt talk; he had shown me some of the text messages she had sent him in advance of their arrival and he had no reason to be subtle.

"Alright, damn you, I can't deny it. It's always been a fantasy of mine to be with two men. All I ask is that you be gentle with me."

Nigel laughed, "Oh, you horny slut, you can dispense with the fake demure act. You know you want this and you know you don't want us to be gentle - even if we wanted to be. Now quit your grinnin' and drop the linen and get over here. My cock isn't going to suck itself.

Who the hell was this, Nigel? I thought I was in charge - this guy was taking it to the next level! Anyway, I didn't have to worry about him struggling to be dominant or in charge - he sure as hell was!

Over the next two and a half hours Cathy was fucked pretty much every way a woman could be. She loved being spit-roasted and Nigel and I spent lots of time switching off, so her pussy and mouth got plundered non-stop for a good 30 minutes. Every time one of us would get close to losing control, we would simply switch ends. I lost count of the number of times Cathy would groan in orgasm. To her credit, she was totally all in. Whatever we wanted to do to her, she was game. After the spit-roast Nigel took over again.

"Bill, lie on your back; Cathy, get on top of Bill. I'm going to get behind you and fuck your ass."

"Oh, Nigel, I'm not sure......."

Her pleading was cut short by a loud smack followed by a short scream as Nigel brought his hand savagely down on Cathy's ample ass cheek.

"I don't give a fuck what you're not sure about, you horny slut. I'm taking your ass so just quit whining. I reached into my nightstand and grabbed some lube and handed it to him. Moments later I watched as Cathy's eyes bugged out and I knew right then that she was experiencing her first DP. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the sensations overwhelmed her. I was mercilessly pinching her nipples; Nigel was pounding her ass, and she was just.... babbling. Nigel looked over her shoulder at me and when our eyes met, he just smiled and winked. I could see in that moment that he got it - that completely addictive feeling of when a woman was completely under your control.

By the time we were finished, Cathy's mouth had been fucked, her pussy had been fucked, her ass had been fucked and her tits had been fucked - hey, I couldn't resist - they were begging for it. She was a hot mess - hair matted on her head from sweating, nipples red and swollen, asshole and pussy red and raw, cum dripping from both and an incredibly sated, happy smile on her face.

We dispatched her to the shower while Nigel joined me in a beer - if, for no other reason than to replenish the fluids we had just lost! He was happy, energized but completely satisfied.

"I can't believe we did that. That was about as intense of a sexual encounter as I've ever had. Thank you for agreeing to do this - and thank you for thinking of it!"

I chuckled, "Well, it's not like it was a burden - that was fucking awesome!" I noticed then that the shower was still running - time for me to re-establish order in the universe.

"But...now that it's over and with tonight in mind, get over here Cucky and clean me up, 'cause I've got three sets of DNA on my cock that need to be removed before this evening."

He looked at me incredulously, "You're kidding, right?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding? You were in charge because I let you be in charge. That's over and it's time you were reminded of your place in our little arrangement. Besides, I can see by the way that your cock is tenting your underwear, your words don't match your desires. So, get over here and clean me up now before Cathy comes out of the shower and sees who's really in charge."

"You fucker! You fucker!" He sounded mad, but there was no sting in his words. He got up from his chair and knelt in front of me and set to work. Two minutes later, you could have eaten off of my temporarily out-of-commission cock. He looked up at me expectantly.

I patted him on the head, "Good boy, now go jump in the shower and let's get ready to meet Sharon at the hotel, shall we? And don't forget the most important piece of your wardrobe and make sure you bring me the key - I haven't forgotten about that!"

He went to my ensuite bathroom and in keeping with the differences between the sexes came back into my living room just a few minutes after Cathy had emerged - showered, shy and wearing the "freshly fucked" face that everyone loves to see.

Once Nigel emerged, Cathy looked up at him with concern in her eyes. "Nigel, I was planning on doing this today more privately, but I had no idea that you were going to bring me here. I have to say this was easily the most intense, overwhelming but amazingly satisfying sexual experience I've ever had. It always seems that way with you and I. I don't know what it is with the two of us. I don't want to offend you in any way, but I have to confess, I really don't feel any kind of closeness or kinship with you, but our sexual connection is beyond anything I've ever really experienced before. And, honestly, that scares the hell out of me. I'm not afraid to admit that my sex life with Harold is way, way more sedate and normal than what we have, but it has occurred to me in the last little while that I can no longer risk that by doing this with you. And...for God sakes, Sharon is my best friend and I'm doing this behind her back! What I'm trying to say, Nigel is that we can't do this anymore. This was our last time. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you, but my mind is made up. Please, please don't fight me on this. Now, I'm going back to my husband and fuck him until my guilt is hopefully gone. Bill, thank you for such a memorable afternoon - I will never forget it! Nigel? I'll see you next Saturday at the wedding."

She gave both of us a chaste kiss on the cheek, turned on her heel and walked out the door.

Nigel and I looked at each other, both at a loss for words, trying to process what had just happened. I was the first to break - just the slightest of smirks fought its way onto my face. I knew in my mind how I'd be feeling if I were Nigel, but I didn't want to assume he felt the same.

I soon found out.

He finally couldn't hold it any longer and burst out, "Did I just win the fucking lottery? I think I just won the fucking lottery! Jesus Fuck! I'm free! This is fucking amazing!" And with that, he strode over to me and wrapped me in a huge bear hug. We both laughed and grabbed our beers and almost broke the bottles smashing them together.

"Bill, I knew that I needed to extricate myself from this situation, but I had no idea how to do it. I was afraid if I told her it was over that she would somehow blackmail me by threatening to tell Sharon and I just couldn't say no to her. She has just set me free! I don't fucking believe it!

The enormity of what had just happened really hit him it and he just kind of collapsed into the nearest chair. I took the opportunity to slip away and have a quick shower. I just needed to clean "Cathy" off of me - I'd done a good shave and clean up earlier. Once I was done, I dressed and came back to the room where Nigel was just kind of staring off into the void. He looked at me and said, "I can't imagine a better way to end things with her.

I made a bit of a production of popping open the foil packet containing tonight's "boner maker" and smiled at Nigel and said, "Well, you and I have one more beautiful wife to service today, now, don't we? Plus, I have it on good authority that this beautiful wife has a husband that loves to eat cum and pussy juice. I'm looking forward to using both of them for a few hours this evening. So, what do you say? Shall we go meet this hotwife, have a bit of dinner and see what trouble the three of us can get into?"

He smiled, clapped me on the back and said, "that sounds like a plan."

And off we went.