Birth of the CuckStud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel looked me straight in the eye and said, "Bill, for the second time in my relationship with Sharon, I was unfaithful to her."

Wow...I hadn't seen this coming. Was this something I could keep to myself? I sure needed to know more.

"Well, Nigel, I have to admit that you've certainly taken me by surprise. This is big - really big. I'm sure you are going to tell me more - please continue."

"Bill, I already know what I'm asking is more that what is reasonable between friends, but please let me tell you the entire story. Years ago, when Sharon and I were engaged, we spent a lot of time with a girl named Cathy - a friend of hers from university who was also going to be one of our bridesmaids. I really wasn't her biggest fan - not that she was a bad person or anything like that; our personalities just didn't click. Anyway, one night a few months before our wedding, she was visiting with Sharon and I and the three of us had consumed a lot of wine with Sharon being far and away the most drunk of the three of us. She could never hold her liquor very well back then - truth be told, she's not much better now - but after throwing up a couple of times, I tucked her into bed completely passed out. Cathy and I sat up chatting and drinking a little more and it got time for bed. I stood up and moved in to give her a hug and she surprised me by leaning in a kissing me."

"Bill, I swear to you, I had zero intentions towards her, but that kiss ignited something in both of us. Before I knew it, I had her bent over the arm of the couch and I was balls deep in her and I had stuffed her panties in her mouth to keep her from screaming and waking Sharon. As much as I had really no real connection to her as a person, the sex we had was mind-blowing. It was like we were in perfect sync - we both knew exactly what the other wanted at that exact moment and it was what we each wanted too! We fucked furiously twice that night before we realized what we were doing and basically ran to our rooms in shame."

"Bill - have you ever had that? Someone that you really don't like personally, but are a perfect match sexually?"

I just stared at him in shock and said, "Well....no, but I have had the exact opposite - where I have a perfect match from a personality perspective, but zero sexual chemistry."

"It's Paula, isn't it?"

I couldn't lie; and, after all, it wasn't a secret to the people that mattered. "Yes, guilty as charged. We tried - long before Barry came into her life - and failed miserably. We call each other our 'Soulmate without Benefits.' But, enough about me - I'm still wondering where all of this is going."

"Right, sorry. So, next day, was very awkward, but thankfully everyone was hungover enough, Sharon especially so, to not be all that perceptive. Cathy went back home but called me the next day and we had a long talk. It was about what you would expect - big mistake, the booze lowered our inhibitions, we can't ever tell Sharon, would never happen again - you know, all the things you just...say. We both agreed, Sharon has never suspected a thing, we got married and Cathy and I have given each other a wide berth since then. She eventually got married and she and Harold moved to Australia for his work, and it's been several years since we've seen them. As I said, she and I were never very close and now that you add in Harold, with whom I have even less in common and it was quite easy to pack it away in the pleasant memory banks."

"So, fast forward to our recent vacation. We had had a wonderful trip - trip of a lifetime if I'm perfectly honest. The Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Sydney - the whole nine yards. And while I was far from dreading going to Melbourne to see Cathy and Harold, I knew that part of the vacation was going to be more for Sharon than it was for me, and I was perfectly fine with that. And yes, before you ask, Sharon and Cathy went to that goddamned spa and had a wonderful time and all it cost me was a fucking mortgage payment!"

I smiled at that, "Well....it was worth the price, wasn't it?"

He slowly shook his head, a rueful smile flashing momentarily across his face, "Yeah, it was. That night for sure and the look of pure bliss and happiness on Sharon's face when they came home made it worth every penny."

He continued, "Anyway, it wasn't like it was bad being there, it was just, ummm... a big change from the first part of the trip. Sharon and I had really gotten back on the same page and being in hotels didn't have to worry about how much noise we made, if you know what I mean."

When I smiled and nodded, he then chuckled, "Of course you know what I mean! You, of anyone would know that! Anyway, we, obviously, had to be more discreet when we were with them and while I had very little in common with Cathy, I had zero in common with Harold. He's like fucking Ian Miller in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" - dry like toast! Anyway, it was pleasant enough and I was truly enjoying watching Sharon and Cathy being reunited - they are great friends."

"So, one night after dinner, Cathy announces she has some plans for us all the next day. Seems there is a new exhibit at some art gallery that Harold loves and knowing how Sharon loves galleries, she and Harold were going to go there, while Cathy and I were going to golf at their club. Turns out Cathy has taken up golf and Harold has only a social membership since he doesn't play. Everyone was happy and I was truly looking forward to a day golfing down under and we were going to meet at the club at the end of the day for dinner."

I had a feeling I knew where this was going, but didn't want to assume, so I kept my mouth shut.

"So, in the morning, the two of them and Cathy and I left the house separately but at the same time. After a couple of minutes, I noticed we were basically doing one big loop and then, we ended up right back at their house. Bill, as God is my witness, I truly believed that she had forgotten something, but then she turns to me and says, 'Nigel, I have a confession. I sent my husband and your wife off today because from the minute I found out the two of you were coming to visit, all I could think about was the night we spent together and how much I wanted that again. Please, take me back into this house and fuck me - Harold is a wonderful man, but he can't give me what you can. Will you do that for me Nigel? I swear to you, I've never breathed a word of our other time together to anyone and this will be no different.' Bill, I don't know what came over me, but I just acted on instinct. I told her to pull the car into the garage and we didn't even make it into the house. I had her bent over the hood of the car and was balls-deep in her seconds after the fucking door closed."

I looked at him wide-eyed and said, "Did it ever occur to you what you were doing?"

I thought he would look ashamed, but he really didn't, "Bill, I swear to you, it was like some kind of out-of-body experience. I didn't give Sharon a single thought. I was totally consumed with using this woman for my pleasure. We fucked on the hood of the car, we fucked on their kitchen island, we fucked on the floor of their living room. I totally, totally used her. She couldn't get enough of it. I spanked her ass red. I shoved my thumb up her ass, I slapped her tits, I fucked her mouth, I pulled her hair. The entire time she just kept saying, "more" and "harder." And do you want to know during all of this, who the one person outside the two of us was that crossed my mind?"

I whispered, "Who?"

"You."

"Me? Why the fuck would you think of me?"

"Because I had this crystal-clear thought - 'This is how Bill must feel when he is fucking Sharon.' My god, what an incredibly powerful feeling it is, isn't it! To have a woman fully and completely under your control. Who will do anything you want her to do and wants you to do anything to her that you desire. Fuck man, if that's not an aphrodisiac, I have no idea what is."

I smiled, "It can be very addicting, that's for sure!"

"Oh my god yes. Anyway, we had 3 or 4 hours together and I fucked her in just about ever square inch of that house, save their bedroom. We both just kind of silently agreed that that was off limits. By the time we were done, the house smelled like a whorehouse and we were no better, so we opened up all the windows in the house and got in the shower and started up again. I put my hard-on against her asshole and she protested a bit, but I pushed her up against the shower wall and said to her, "I don't give a fuck what you want, I'm fucking your ass and pushed into her. She came immediately and her knees buckled but I held her up, buggered her and after I came, we cleaned up, put our golf clothes back on and went out and squeezed in nine holes so we wouldn't have to lie and met Sharon and Harold on the patio of the club. Everyone was all smiles and we proceeded to have a great meal and we all adjourned back to their house. On the way back Cathy said to me that she had to have me one more time, right under their noses, so told me not to drink too heavily and we would meet at 7 the next morning for one last fuck. I simply smiled and said yes. And that's exactly what happened. We made sure that Sharon and Harold' glass was never empty - they were so excited about the art they saw that they didn't even notice and the next morning when Cathy and I met, they were both still out like a light. Cathy and I had one last very quiet, but very frenzied fuck in their dining room of all places and then we got ourselves back in order and started to make breakfast for the two "sleepyheads" that both got up about a half-hour after we finished."

"Wow, Nigel, that's quite the story. Sounds like you had an amazing time."

"Bill, I can't begin to describe to you the emotions that went through my mind over the next few days. Believe me when I say by far the most overwhelming one was guilt. I still can't believe I did what I did, but it was like the only part of my mind that was working at that moment was the small, lizard-brain area that was simply acting on instinct. I wasn't thinking - it was just... the only word I can come up with is primitive. I can't explain it - she just has this effect on me. I don't love her - don't even really like her all that much truth be told - but we are so completely in sync sexually it's crazy. I have no interest in her other than that, and, if I'm being completely honest, while the sex is crazy good, I really didn't even think about it until she brought it up. I honestly did not go there with a single thought of fucking her, but when she brought it up, it was like I was this other person. And I have to admit, knowing I was cuckolding that fucking dead fish of a husband of hers was a huge ego boost."

I was really in no position to judge him. After all, I had the same situation, only in reverse. Oh sure, Paula was never unfaithful to Barry with me and he knew that, but he also knew that there was a part of his wife's heart that was reserved solely for me and no-one else. He had made his peace with it, but that didn't negate the fact that it was true. I was no threat to their marriage, and I realized that Nigel and Cathy were no threat to each other's marriage either - assuming this little tidbit remained a secret. Still, even if I believed it and he and Cathy believed it, would Sharon and Harold?

"So, Bill, that's my story. Hand to heart, I can honestly tell you that I have zero desire to be with her and her feeling is the same. It's doubtful that anything like that will ever happen with her again, but I would be lying if I told you that I would turn her down if the right opportunity presented itself."             

"Well, Nigel, I appreciate your honesty, but I have to wonder. Why did you feel the need to tell me at all?"

He looked at me with an almost panicked look on his face. "Bill, I have fought with this ever since it happened. I told you, because I HAD to tell someone, if only to get it off my chest. This has been tearing me up - on two fronts. First, I know that I have been unfaithful to my wife and that in and of itself is bad enough but second, I know I wouldn't be strong enough to stop from doing it again. Thank God she's half a world away. But there's more to it than that."

"Oh, do tell."

"Well, you've said it yourself. I'm a different man since our trip. You noticed it and if you were to talk to Sharon, she would for sure tell you that she's noticed a difference in me - and she loves the new me. So, here I am, energized, confident and happy, with a wife that has kind of fallen in love with me all over again and the reason she has done that, if she knew, would gut her. The whole thing has got my head spinning in circles and I had to talk to someone about it and what better person than the one man who knows more about my sex life than any other man in the world."

"So, what do you want from me? If it's absolution you're looking for, you've come to the wrong man."

"No, Bill, it's not that at all. I honestly don't know if I want anything from you, but a place to unburden myself. I know that is patently unfair to you, but, knowing you, you will come up with some fucking ungodly devious way to make me pay, and secretly I can't wait for that. I can tell you that, unless you force my hand, I will not be saying anything to Sharon and she will put off the new me to the fact that when we were away, I was away from the everyday stresses of life and it allowed me to get my mojo back."

I sat back in my chair, contemplating what he had just told me. "Nigel, I respect you for coming to me and telling me all of this. I agree with you on many aspects. I can't imagine there is anyone else you could talk to about this, besides me, that wouldn't judge you and could understand your inner turmoil. Also, I can empathize with your feeling of powerlessness - although we both know that is really a crock of shit. All you had to say was no - once - and this would not be happening. Having said that, would you then still be the guy that went to Australia - kind of defeated and not himself - instead of the confident, in control guy that came home? Ohhhh, what a tangled web we weave!"

He looked at me like he was almost afraid to breathe and said, "So, what happens now?"

"I'll tell you what happens now. I'm going to finish my pint! Then I'm going to go home and cut my lawn and perhaps take a nice long nap and chew on what you've just told me. I've got a lot to think about and I don't want to say one way or another."

"Fair enough. I respect that." And with that, he raised his glass in toast to me, we finished our beers, shook hands and went our separate ways.

I knew what I had to do.

The next week found me arranging a secret, surprise lunch with Sharon, when I just "happened" to be in town for business. This was unusual with her; while Nigel and I had a very active social life outside of our playdates, this would be the first time Sharon and I met without Nigel. I made sure it was light and totally casual. No agenda, just two friends having lunch. I also made sure we went to a very public place so no-one could misconstrue what it was. She was very happy when I called and was very happy to join me. Our lunch was light and fun and full of laughs, which is just what I was looking for. I took the opportunity to talk about what I was really there for.

"Sharon, I have to say, your vacation did the world of good for Nigel. I've never seen him happier and more energized than when we played golf last week - he completely kicked my ass!"

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree, "So, I'm not the only one that noticed! Yes, he was a new man. Actually, that's kind of not right. He was back to the Nigel I remember. Happy, gregarious and really comfortable in his skin. It was a fantastic trip."

I smiled and lowered my voice conspiratorially, "He also told me that once he earned his way out of his cage, he was, shall we say, rather motivated?"

Sharon actually blushed and smiled, "William, after that cage came off, he was a man possessed. It would be wrong to say I'd never seen that side of him, but it had been a very long time. It took me a little while to catch up with him - he actually caught me off guard and I was about to say something when I realized it would have been futile - he was taking me, pure and simple. That continued just about every night before we got to my friend's home in Melbourne, where we had to be more discreet. I have to say, it did him the world of good. Now, I'll never say he possesses me like you do, I don't think anyone can, but it was amazing to see the transformation in him."

"Don't be too hard on him. He loves you and it's hard to be completely dominant over someone you love as deeply as Nigel loves you. I always say it's very difficult to spank your wife's ass red on Saturday night and then sit beside her at church on Sunday morning. I, on the other hand, don't have that burden!"

Her eyes lit up, she threw her head back and she laughed right out loud. "How right you are. And, honestly, I don't often want him to be that way with me - for that I have you! But the fact that I now know he's capable of it and he could be that way at any time, but chooses to control it and be loving and intimate and sweet to me? Mmmmm..... that has made him so much more attractive to me and made me love him so much more."

"Oh..my little minx, how very Jordan Peterson of you!"

Again, with the smile, "I know, right? But seriously, he is a new man and I know I am a very, very lucky lady. I feel like I have the best of both worlds." Then, leaning close to me she said, "And I so much appreciate your discretion and our time together."

I smiled at her and said, "Well, thank you m'lady, I enjoy it very much too."

We paid the cheque, left the restaurant and hopped in my car for the 10-minute ride back to her office. I had sensed her being just a little too comfortable with me - she needed a bit of a reminder - after all, I did own her pussy, right?

As we drove, she said to me, "This has been so much fun, William and such a nice surprise. Thank you for lunch today."

Not moving my eyes off the road, "Give me your thong, Sharon."

"Wha...what did you say?"

"You heard me, give me your thong. And you better be quick about it, we'll be back at your office in a couple of minutes. You don't want them to see you pulling it off while we are sitting in front of your building, do you?"

"But why, William?"

"Sharon, I'll not ask again. You know who owns your pussy and you know all you've done is earn yourself extra punishment when we get together on the 14th. Now, get it off before I make you do something I know will embarrass you."

Her hands flew under her skirt and in short order I was the proud recipient of a fairly basic, but quite damp neon pink thong. As she handed them to me, in a very demure, submissive voice she said, "Here you go, William... my sincere apologies for questioning you."

Just then I was pulling up in front of her building. I turned to her with a warm, friendly smile and said, "Thank you for lunch Sharon. I look forward to seeing both you and Nigel soon. Now, I really must go, I have an appointment I need to get to."

After she wordlessly exited my car, I pulled around the corner and sent her a text, "Don't even think about putting on the spare pair that I know that you, like every woman, has stored somewhere near her desk. I want you commando the rest of the afternoon, my 'proper' slut!"

Two days later, while I was working from home a delivery came - a bottle of Brugal 1888. No note, nothing to say who it was from. Two minutes after it arrived, I received a text - from Nigel.

"Thank you for taking Sharon to lunch. I have no idea what the two of you talked about - all I know is that whatever it was, she totally fucking wore me out that night. I didn't get to the gym that day - I was thinking after I should have taped my Fitbit to my ass - I definitely would have registered my 10,000 steps after that night! Enjoy your favorite tipple on me - see you on the 14th."