Birth of the CuckStud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up about eight and after quietly slipping out of bed to relieve myself, I came back to bed to see Sharon on the bed, more or less on her stomach. Even though the thin sheet completely covered her naked form, it did little to quell my desire for her. As I looked at her, sleeping peacefully, the memories of the previous evening started flooding back and that caused a re-routing of the blood supply in my body. Of its own volition, my cock started to harden and I had to have this beautiful woman once more, so I slowly pulled the sheet off of her, rolled her onto her stomach, gently spread her legs and deposited myself between them, her beautiful bald pussy beckoning me from beneath her upturned ass. I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't seem to stir at all. However, when I buried my face into her ass and started to lick her pussy from behind, I heard a sharp intake of breath from her - THAT got her attention!

"Oh Nigel, you dirty man! I can feel your nose on my asshole."

I smiled to myself and thought, "Oh... that was the wrong thing to say."

I pulled my face from her already soaked pussy and brought my right hand down hard on her ass cheek - eliciting a small scream from her and sharp look over her shoulder, ready to give her husband a stern rebuke - that is, until she realized where she was.

"Oh my god, William! I'd forgotten where I was!"

I gave her an evil smirk, "Oh, not to worry, you'll remember soon enough!" With that I quickly moved up and straddled her hips, reached up and pinned her upper arms to the bed and pushed my now raging cock into her soaked tunnel in one hard push - the "prone-bone" was one of my favorites.

I fucked her with a barely controlled fury. The feeling of her beautiful ass against my stomach was exquisite. The sound of my hips bouncing lewdly against her ass must have been enough to rouse Nigel because I looked over and saw him wide-eyed with lust as I cuckolded him once again. Sharon was moaning and panting, loving that I was simply "taking" her. I reached over and grabbed a handful of her luxurious dark brown mane and pulled - hard - causing her back to arch and her head to come off the bed. She shrieked in total surrender as I put one foot on the bed and leaned over to her while I continued to pound into her.

"Who owns your pussy now, you beautiful slut?" I hissed into her ear.

"God-damn it, William, you know who does!"

"Say it!"

"Ohhhhh.....fuck......you do! Please fuck me!"

"What about Nigel - your HUSBAND!"

"He...can't....fuck me....like.....ohhhhhh my god......this! I'm yours William - whenever you want me!"

I looked over at Nigel and winked. The look on his face was incredible. So many emotions - fear, lust, shame, pride, desire, humiliation - and I could see every one of them clearly.

I was getting close now, so I got up and squatted behind Sharon's bouncing ass, fucking her with all I had. I grabbed her hair with my other hand and continued to pound into her. I had a fleeting thought that I may have looked like a jockey riding a horse - but that thought didn't last long as my orgasm snuck up very quickly on me. After an ungodly roar my cock started to spasm and deposit rope after rope of cum into this beautiful hotwife. After I was spent, I collapsed onto the bed, gulping air into my lungs like I had just finished a marathon - and in some ways, I had!

As my breathing returned to something resembling normal, I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:45 so I looked at Nigel and said, "Well, my friend, breakfast will be here in 15 minutes. If you can clean the two of us up in that time, I'll allow you to have clothes on when it gets here - if not...well, you'll be getting our food naked and caged - your choice!"

I've never witnessed a man more frenzied in completing a task. I stood up on unsteady feet and he sunk to his knees before me, licking and sucking everything off of me and once he was done, I put on my clothes while he dove between his wife's legs and ravenously jammed his tongue inside her like his life depended on it.

Precisely at 9:00 AM, with the three of us fully clothed, though, admittedly, not very well "put together," our breakfast arrived. If you discounted the fact that the room reeked of sex and the fact that the bed looked like it had recently been the site of a Roman orgy, it appeared like three friends meeting for a leisurely breakfast. Both Nigel and Sharon looked at me a few times with a bit of apprehension - not sure what was to come next. For me, this session was now officially finished. While we were, literally, in their bedroom; figuratively, at least in my mind, we weren't. We were now sitting in a restaurant, simply three friends enjoying each other's company. I've always believed that there is a time and a place to be the bull, the cuckold and the hotwife and there was also a time and a place to be friends. It's that dichotomy that makes the dynamic so powerful - for all three of us. Right at this moment - we were the latter.

Breakfast finished, I put on my shoes and jacket, shook Nigel's hand, hugged Sharon and kissed her just possessively enough and looked at them both and said, "Till next time." And with that, I took my exit.

And thus began, as the cliché dictates, a beautiful friendship. Like any relationship like this, initially we got together absolutely every chance we got. We explored and expanded our "repertoire" greatly. Yes, I took her ass - or, as she preferred, being the "proper" lady she tried to portray, her "bottom." As much as she tried to put up that proper, classy front to the outside world, in the bedroom, Sharon was an absolute slut. Her "bottom" was available to me whenever I wanted it, to the point where she not only expected it, she craved it. For his part, Nigel revelled in cleaning her up after I had buggered her. He never flinched or hesitated - on the contrary, he would spring from his chair as soon as we were done. That is, whenever he could. We added some restraints to our play, both for Sharon and for Nigel. He particularly enjoyed being tied to a chair in the middle of the room and then I would have Sharon lean on the arms of the chair, with her panties stuffed in his mouth. She would hover inches from him while I relentlessly pounded into her. Her sweat would drip off of her breasts onto this naked form, her gasps echoing in his ear as I took either her pussy or her ass. He would groan in exquisite frustration having his wife so close to him and yet he could not touch her. And then, when we finished, I would tip the chair backward with him still tied to it so he would be lying on his back. From there, Sharon would straddle his head and plant her full and well fucked pussy or ass onto his face and Nigel would do his duty while I stood in front of his wife, my large hands on the back of her head, pushing her down on my recently spent cock, urging her to bring me back to firmness so we could commence round two.

We typically would meet in a hotel somewhere in between our two homes. We had favorites and met at one often enough that the lady working the front desk knew exactly what the arrangement was and would always give me (and Nigel) a knowing wink as we walked across the lobby, my arm possessively around Sharon's waist and Nigel trailing behind, that now very familiar melange of humiliation and arousal painted to his handsome face.

Toys made their way into our play as well. Nipple clamps; vibrating, remote- controlled eggs; some dildos all featured in our play. I particularly liked keeping Sharon "on the boil" with the remote-controlled egg and enjoyed seeing her flushed face and aroused, distended nipples on display as I made her cum sitting at the table for dinner as the server brought us dessert. She also started craving more impacts. Nothing over-the-top mind you, but I definitely was subjected to her cute, pouty demeanor if, at the end of one of our sessions, there wasn't at least a faintly visible handprint on either her ass cheeks or breasts.

In the days leading up to an encounter, I always would send them instructions. Away from this, it was important to me that they have a regular and traditional husband and wife relationship. I was (and every bull should be, in my opinion) a diversion from the norm - NOT the norm itself. From what I was able to glean from the two of them, they had a pretty healthy and regular sex life, full of love and intimacy and that made me happy. But, as the day our would-be meeting neared, I would start to assert my dominance. First, on the Wednesday before a meeting, Nigel was allowed a release - how that release came about, depended on other factors - more on that later. After that, he was to be caged and a numbered "seal" like that that is put on a secured shipment was looped through the clasp of the cage. A picture would then be taken and sent to me and if the number on the seal I inspected when we met didn't match the picture, he would have to stay in (and sleep in) the car for the evening - it never happened.

I would also require Sharon to go to a salon for a waxing - leaving just a small landing strip above her pussy, which was my preference. Additionally, a douching and enema would prepare her for whatever debauchery might cross my mind during the evening. Regardless of the occasion, Sharon would always be beautifully put together - always with a wonderfully feminine dress and simple jewellery concealing an always pretty and totally feminine lingerie ensemble. Our sessions often started with me taking her the first time in whatever dress she had on - on those occasions I would almost always deposit my first load somewhere on that dress and instruct Nigel that he would have to take the dress to the dry cleaners and explain that the stain was semen. And as always, he would "hate/love" that task.

On a more personal level, outside of our meet-ups, my friendship with Nigel flourished. His partnership with Barry was going great guns and many Saturday mornings found the three of us on the golf course - often with Nigel's business partner along with us. While I was extremely discreet, I often used our golf games to up the ante of my private relationship with Nigel and Sharon. He and I were pretty close in skill level with golf so often, along with the friendly "beer" bet we would have a private wager on how he was allowed to cum prior to being caged ahead of our next encounter. If he won, he was allowed sex with Sharon - if I won, he had to jerk off while she watched. It made for some very intense matches - to the point where we both had to be aware that some of our celebrations were a little too demonstrative over simply winning a beer. One other time, we had a game on the same Saturday morning that the three of us would be meeting. I knew that Nigel was caged so every time he hit a bad shot, I would comment that he looked "off balance." He would laugh it off but in our shared cart, away from the other two, he would stare daggers at me and say, "You're a fucking evil man, you know that?" I would smile and see the arousal along with the humiliation in his eyes. Additionally, I would make him squirm by asking what everyone "was up to tonight." It was all part of his cuckolding and while it wasn't my natural way to behave, I came to enjoy trying to figure out ways to "mind-fuck" him and I know he appreciated it.

However, as our time went on, I started to notice something change with Nigel. Not on the days that I would see the two of them to service Sharon and continue my cuckolding of him. It was more when we would meet socially - whether it was for a golf game, or lunch with Barry or just for a beer. He seemed.... subdued... withdrawn. I asked him about it, but he dismissed it, saying that he was just tired, or had a lot on his mind from a work perspective, but I wasn't convinced. I privately contacted Sharon (a bit of a no-no as we all agreed all of our communication would be three-way) and asked her. She agreed that he seemed not himself. I asked about their sex life and she thought it hadn't changed a lot, but he seemed not as "into it" as he normally was, however, she attributed it to the stress of the deal that he and Barry were working on, which was also true. She was looking forward to their trip to Australia to see if they could reconnect. I let it go, as their trip was only a couple of weeks away. I did, however, assert my control over them by insisting that Nigel be caged for the first part of their journey, including flying which meant clearing security. That brought about the "what if I get pulled aside for secondary screening?" My reply? "Not my problem - you'll have to figure it out if it happens."

Thankfully, for him, they sailed through with no issues. My instructions to them included Nigel being caged for the early part of their trip, right up to his birthday. If he was a good cuckold and brought Sharon off orally every day of their trip up to then, I would permit him to be freed for the rest of their vacation, including the time spent with their friends. I mean, I'm in control, but I totally respect their need for discretion.

So, on the day of Nigel's birthday, we had a small Whatsapp video chat so they could show me that the number on the seal matched, proving that he had been caged from the time they left until that moment. Sharon cut the seal, the cage came off, Nigel's cock was hard instantly, the video chat was terminated and I didn't see them or hear from them for almost three weeks - until they were home and had slept off the jetlag.

My first interaction with either of them after they returned was with Nigel. They arrived back home on a Monday and by Saturday his body had pretty much adjusted back to our time zone and we found ourselves back on the golf course with Barry and his partner. Nigel was a new man - refreshed and happy - and I mentioned it to him.

"Nigel, from where I sit, your trip did you a world of good. You seem refreshed, energized and happy. Australia must have agreed with you."

He smiled and said, "You have no idea." And when we were alone on the course, he said, "I really want to talk to you privately. Are you free after golf and lunch to meet me somewhere?"

After affirming I was, we finished our game, had a bite to eat and secretly met at a pub away from prying eyes and ears. To be perfectly honest, I kind of half-wondered if this was going to be the "it's been fun, but it's come to an end" chat. If it was going to be, I'd be disappointed, but would totally understand. My thoughts in that kind of situation were always to channel my inner Winnie the Pooh - "Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened."

"So, Nigel, I'm all ears. It's like you are a new man and I'm really happy to see that. I don't mind telling you I was concerned about you before you left."

He looked up at me and said, "You're right on all accounts Bill. I wasn't myself before our trip and it was really all my fault. Something happened.... well, truthfully a few things happened while we were away and it's like everything has fallen into place. But I have a huge favour to ask, and I would totally understand if you told me no."

I was puzzled, yet intrigued, "Well, Nigel, I can't tell you either way until you ask me, but I can promise you that if I can do it, I will."

He looked very nervous and apprehensive, but at the same time determined. "I want to tell you some things; things that would upset Sharon if she found out; but I need you to promise that you will keep these things just between the two of us."

This was not what I was expecting, and I had to admit I was a little hesitant. "I don't know Nigel; I'm concerned about secrets - you know, the slippery slope thing."

"I know Bill and I totally respect you for being hesitant. I'll say this - while it would upset Sharon if she found this out, which is why I want to keep it between the two of us, what I have to tell you is the reason why my demeanor has changed and if you were to ask Sharon, she would agree with you - that I'm a different man since going to Australia. You also have my word that I won't ever put you in this position again."

I thought for a moment or two longer and looked him in the eye and said, "Before I commit to this, can I ask you a few questions first?"

"Of course."

"Is what you want to tell me something illegal that would get me in trouble for knowing about it and concealing it?"

"No."

"Does it have anything to do with your business - specifically with Barry?"

"No."

"Just how upset would Sharon be if she found out?"

He paused for a moment, "She'd be hurt, but I believe that she would eventually understand. I just don't want to put her through that hurt - I love her too much."

"Ok, Nigel. Last question. You say you trust me and respect me. I trust and respect you as well or else we wouldn't be sitting here. I'll make you this promise. If I agree with you, about the effect it would have on Sharon if she found this out, I will never reveal it to her. But I want you to put your money where your mouth is. So, if I think this thing you want to tell me is too egregious, you shake my hand and promise me that you will tell her, because I don't want to be put in that kind of a position. Do you feel that confident in your position on this?"

He sat back in his chair like I had pushed him. "Jesus, man, just when I think I can't respect you more, you say something like that!" He paused to consider it for a moment, fixed me with a very intense gaze, extended his hand and said, "You have my word my friend."

I took his hand firmly and said, "Then, pending what you tell me, your secret will forever be a secret with me."

With that out of the way, he looked at me and said, "I have to confess that before our trip, I wasn't fully truthful with you when you asked me if anything was bothering me. I put it off to work, but I was really struggling with some personal things. You've been an amazing addition to our lives - exactly what Sharon needs - and honestly, you've helped me explore parts of myself that I wasn't totally comfortable with, but you've done it without making me feel less of a man and for that I'm really grateful."

I replied, "I'm glad you feel that way Nigel - that's exactly my goal."

He continued, "The problem was, outside of our times with you, I was kind of losing myself. Look, I know that it's wrong to compare the kind of sex that you and Sharon have with what I have with her, but I couldn't help it. There is an undeniable difference in the way she responds to you and the way she responds to me, and I have to admit it was getting to me and I was honestly struggling a fair bit when Sharon and I would get intimate, and I didn't know how to fix it."

"Nigel, I had no idea. You have to know that that's the last thing I wanted. What do you need me to do to fix it? I'll do whatever's necessary, including ending our arrangement."

"My friend, there is no need. I found my mojo again in Australia and it's what happened down there that I need to talk to you about."

"Ok, I'm all ears."

"Well, it all started once I got out of that damned cage. It had been the longest that I'd been denied, and I was almost out of my mind horny. By the time we were done, I have to say that both Sharon and I were pretty surprised - it was for sure the most energetic sex we've had in years. Sharon even said to me, "Where the hell did THAT come from!"

I chuckled and said, "Good on you!"

"It continued while we toured the country, and I was expecting it to calm down when we got to our friend's place in Melbourne. And I was right, at least in the beginning. But then, something happened, and this is what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Well, you've certainly piqued my interest - do tell!"