Birthday cruise

Story Info
Birthday cruise fulfils more than birthday girls needs.
1.4k words
3.69
2.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julal
Julal
1 Followers

Moira had just turned 60 but looked younger and with 36dd breasts and a slim figure which made the breasts stand out more and earned her admiring glances from men aplenty.

Moira had lost her husband a year earlier and although had offers of dates she did not take them up on their offer.

I'm not ready she would say.

You're too young for me, to others.

Moira had a cruise booked and was going in 4 weeks, time to get the case ready she thought.

Dresses, shoes, bikinis, all she needed was now in the case.

Moira had only to get her hair and nails done in a couple of weeks then that was her ready for the cruise which was the first on her own.

4 weeks passed by quickly and as she drove to the airport for the flight to catch the cruise she caught the taxi driver catching a peek at her legs as Moira was wearing a dress with a slit up the side which exposed her slender legs. As she arrived at the airport she purposely gave the taxi driver a flash of her knickers as she got out his car.

Have a nice time the driver said with a cheeky smile.

Moira replied 'I hope I do' but inside she thought of her husband but also there had to be a time she started to enjoy herself more. Mixed emotions she thought.

Having a few drinks in the airport relaxed her and made her a bit giddy but thought as it was a longer flight that she was used to she would have a snooze on the plane.

As Moira sat in the seat by the window next to her was another middle aged woman which Moira found out later she was 48 and was called Jean.

Moira was wanting to have a nap but did not get this as Jean was a bit of a talker and she was found out Jean was only on the same cruise as Moira, Moira did not know what to think of this.

Jean asked Moira if she had been on this particular cruise to the Caribbean before but Moira said that she had not.

Jean told Moira that she had been a few times to the Caribbean and told Moira places of interest, shops for gifts, good pubs for a quick drink and bite to eat and the best beaches. As Jean drank what was her third wine she proceeded to tell Moira about one particular beach which was in St Martin that had a nude part to it. As she said this Jean let out a school girl chuckle but Moira blushed but inside she was wondering what it would be like as her husband had not been one to be adventurous especially not in the bedroom.

As they landed and made way to the cruise Moira and jean seemed inseparable, possibly down to the drink they had consumed on the flight.

Once on the cruise more alcohol was consumed but it got to the point where both ladies had said that was enough and proceeded to their cabins.

As the cruise went to its destinations the two ladies became friends talking about their ex partners and what they wished could of happened. One of the things both agreed on was experimenting more with their partners.

Throughly each day and night talk always seemed to come back to their sex lives and what could have been better, Moira stated that although her husband satisfied her she always felt she wanted more whereas the husband had enjoyed it as it was, Jean told Moira that although she was satisfied with what her husband had done to her she wanted to be more experimental.

What do you mean Jean? Asked Moira

Well he satisfied me with his big cock and he always filled my holes. I loved every moment but I wanted a threesome or more and he was never up for this.

Oh no, said Moira, I too had issues with my husband, I wanted to have sex outdoors and would like to have tried this and maybe get caught by someone and let them watch. I had lots of thoughts that I wanted to try even dogging but he did not want to try so I presume I was as frustrated as you

Jean and Moira had a few drinks and talked more about what they both had missed out on. When it came to going to bed Jean informed Moira that the place they were docking at tomorrow was the place that had the nudist beach and said that when we meet tomorrow morning at breakfast Jean said she would not be wearing a bathing costume or underwear as was going to the beach and she would like Moira to come with her, Moira a bit apprehensive thought about it but decided to join Jean.

As the two women reached the beach and straight away the ladies saw naked people both male and female black and white.

They found a spot to lay their towels and Jean laid down her towel and soon was naked with a nice shaven cunt, as she turned to ask if Moira was going to do the same she was shocked to see that Moira too was naked and had a nice shaven cunt too.

As the women sunbathed and went in and out of the water with the wetness showing on their bodies over their nipples it had been getting admiring glances from more than one male and even the odd female.

As they sunbathed a couple came and talked to them and before they knew drinks were ordered, the male, Maurice was black and had nice toned body with a good sized cock, the lady, destiny was petite also black and had a good size pair of tits and a hairy cunt.

As the drinks flowed Jean noticed that she and Moira had been getting glances towards their cunts. As the couple went for more drinks Jean asked Moira if she had noticed the glances, which she had and felt turned on by this. The two women agreed they would happily have sex if it was on offer from the couple.

After the couple brought the drinks back talk got a bit more risky and you could see Maurice's cock getting excited, Jean started to pay more attention to it and it was destiny who asked if Jean would like to play with the cock.

Jean took no time and started to wank his cock while he fingered her cunt, and not long before she was sucking it with joy. Whilst Jean had been happy sucking cock Moira and Destiny had been kissing and exploring each others bodies, then it was Moira who started to suck cock while Jean licked Moria's cunt, they all took turns with each other before Maurice stated he was close to shooting spunk and all three ladies had open mouths and each got a taste of this.

When Jean and Moira got back to the room it was Moira who said she had enjoyed it lots but Jean said she was still needing more. Just then there was a knock at the door and as Jean opened it there stood two males, they introduced themselves as Tyrone and roscoe and had a room two doors down from the ladies and informed them that they had seen what went on at the beach.

Jean and Moira turned a bit red but invited the men in and it was not long that Jean was getting fucked from Tyrone and Moira was getting licked by roscoe, as Moira screamed she was cumming and wanted her cunt to be filled with a cock which roscoe obliged and he was soon ducking her hard before bending her over on all fours and fucking her arse. Moira asked for the spunk to be sprayed over her tits as roscoe stated he was going to cum and as he turned her onto her back he spunked over Moiras tits and face which she used her fingers to taste it all.

While Moira and roscoe had been fucking so too had Jean and Tyrone and he had been fucking her cunt hard but she wanted his cock in her mouth which he soon obliged and as he cum in her mouth she gulped down every last drop.

Both women had plenty of the men's cock throughout the night and as Tyrone and roscoe left that next morning Jean and Moira both agreed that what they had desired had come good for them.

Julal
Julal
1 Followers