Birthday Cruise

Story Info
Birthday cruise and clothing optional resort.
1.6k words
4.35
7.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birthday cruise

This is my story of a my birthday cruise.

I need to start off with a little background. We have done a few cruises with my wife's good friends. We decided to go on my 60 th birthday. I am the baby of the group. There is a couple, Tom and Nancy, then there is Sue. She lives alone and has never been married, then you have my wife Amy and myself. We have done several trips together. This cruise Sue's sister Pat decided to join us. She has been through the ringer the past few years. Her husband had passed away over a year ago after a long sickness. She was a few years younger than I am.

We flew down a few days early as it was Sue's birthday. We all agreed to come two days early. That way we would have time to explore Miami. I was asked what I wanted to do for my birthday. I told them that on my 50th birthday I did the polar plunge in 27-degree weather. This year I wanted to go to a nude beach. I'm not getting any younger. Of course, my wife blew that thought off quickly.

We boarded the ship and ate lunch, we all decided to go to the excursion desk and book excursion together. Tom and I wanted to go deep Sea fishing while the girls decided to go do some tours. Deep-sea fishing was sold out. Pat wanted to stay on the ship at this port.

We all met for dinner where Pat presented me with an excursion slip for fishing. She told us that while she was there that someone turned in a fishing trip. She heard what was going on and jumped on it. She told Tom that she would have to go because it was credited to her room and there was no transferring it to him. He was ok with that. Pat told us she and her husband had gone several times and she would lay in the sun on the boat and read while he fished, which sounded like fun to her.

After our meal and before dessert I went to the bathroom. When I came out there was Pat. She told me we needed to talk about our fishing trip. She went on to tell me that there was no fishing trip, but she had booked us a day pass at one of the clothing optional resorts. The only way this would work is if I played alone and not a word to anyone, especially my wife.

The next day we arrived at the port, and everyone was lining up for the excursions. Pat and I acted like we were lining up and we were in contact with the excursion desk manager. She took us to a waiting taxi and talked to the driver. It was about a 20 min drive to the resort. During the ride Pat began telling me that she might get a little emotional because she and her husband had been there, and it was the last tip they made before he got sick. I told her it would be different, and it would be ok.

Once we arrived at the resort we went to the front desk and checked in. The front desk had our passes and we had to wait a few min. for our escort to take us to our cabana. When the escort arrived, we walked a little way out of the lobby and stopped us. He then began telling us that the resort had been taken over by a swinger's group and that the rules are a bit laxed. We both agreed it wouldn't be a problem that we would probably just sit in the sun and people watch. He joked and said there would be a lot to watch.

We rounded the corner to the pool. As we came in sight of the pool there was two guys receiving blow jobs as they sat on opposite ends of the pool. There was a woman sitting on a fountain that we found out was called the pussy fountain. There was two women making out on one of the lounges. I thought to myself, "this is the greatest birthday ever. '

We got to our cabana which had three sides and faced the pool. The sides were pulled back and tied. The attendant said he would get our waitress as drinks and food was paid for.

Pat looked at me and said it was time to get this over with and that it would only be weird for the first few min. She turned around and untied her top and slid her bottom off. I did the same. She turned around, she was stunning. Well, me being a red-blooded male I began to get hard. She told me I had to put that away as it was frowned upon. I told her I couldn't help it. She asked me if it was going to be hard all day. My response was yes if I had to spend any time with her. She then came over to me and dropped a towel on the ground and got on her knees and began to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. She was good and it didn't take very long. As she was swallowing some of it leaked out and landed on her left boob. We both began to laugh. This broke the ice. I dared her to walk around the pool before jumping in to wash it off. She took that as a challenge. We both got in the pool and cooled off. The waiter brought our drinks, we had her put them in the cabana. We then got out and sat while we enjoyed our drinks.

While we sat there a man and his wife walked by. You could tell they were not happy. They stopped in front of us, we could hear a little bit of their conversation. He said 'you told me that you would participate and now you're walking around fully clothed and have your butt on your shoulders'. She then took her top off and threw it at him and said here take this. He walked off and she sat down on the edge of the pool. It wasn't long and she began to cry. Women's tears are my kryptonite. I got up and walked over and sat near her. I told her that he was a jerk, and she shouldn't be treated like that. I invited her to our cabana as our guest. She came over and sat down. As I was talking to Jane, Pat left and went to the bathroom. When Pat came back there was a guy named Jorge with her. We ordered our lunch and sat around talking just the four of us. We were all naked except Jane still had her bottoms on. After lunch Pat and Jorge began making out. Pat got up and grabbed a towel and whispered in my ear. "we are going to fuck, you can leave, watch or join in your choice" Jane's husband walked by and called her out of the cabana. You could tell she didn't like what he said. She punched him on the arm, and he walked off. She sat back down and was deep in thought. By this time, we looked over and Pat was blowing Jorge with her butt up in the air. I looked at Jane and told her to stick her finger in Pat while she was in that position. Of course, she refused. I asked her if she wanted to leave or watch. Her comment was she was ok with what was going on. She than told me that her husband told her that she had to have sex with me for letting her sit in the cabana.

Pat had climbed up on Jorge and was starting to ride his cowboy style. I looked back at Jane, and she was rubbing herself through her bottoms. I got down on my knees and pulled her bottoms off and she spread her legs, and I began to eat her out. She told me as she rubbed my head that her husband refuses to do that to her. It wasn't long and her and Pat both came at the same time. I wiped my face and began to clap. We all jumped in the pool to freshen up and clean off.

We had time for one quick drink before we had to catch the taxi back to the boat. I kissed Jane and wished her well and to stand up to her husband. She told me she had a renewed spirit and thanked me for showing her that she can be a strong woman and that people can be nice and not assholes.

We got in the taxi and headed back to the ship. Back to reality. Pat told me that she enjoyed spending time with me today and that she had found a spark in her that she thought had gone out. As we got closer to the ship, we went over the story we were going to tell the rest of the group. When we got out of the taxi, she came around the car and grabbed my arm and told me She wanted me to fuck her ass, she had never done that and felt like I could be the one to do that for her since she now has a new leash on like. I told her we still have 4 more days on the ship and could try and work that into our schedule. Happy Birthday to me.