Birthday Gift Of A Lifetime

Story Info
Wife Gives Husband A whore For The Afternoon.
1.9k words
3.99
13.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

He ran for the bus, although he knew he would still be late for the party he wasn't supposed to know anything about. He would act surprised, practiced in his mind, even though he had found out about it by accident. When he got off the bus and rounded the corner he was actually amazed to see only one car parked in front of his house. A sporty red convertible he didn't recognize. It was four thirty, so he was thirty minutes late already for the party he was supposed to know nothing about.

As he raced into the house, prepared to act surprised by the birthday party his wife was throwing for him, he found the house empty and quiet and dark. What he was also puzzled by, he didn't see his wife's car parked in front of the garage in the driveway as it usually would be.

He hurried through the house but didn't see anyone in the family room where he expected a crowd to be, still convinced his wife had had people park down the street so he wouldn't realize she was giving him a surprise party. If he didn't see the cars, maybe he wouldn't guess a party was in the works.

He had discovered the text message "about the party Saturday afternoon," although he remembered thinking the afternoon was a strange time for an evening party. The text had said 'four o'clock'. As he went through the house, seeing no one, he wondered where she had people hiding. We're they in the family room, the most obvious place? No, he looked there. As he searched the house and any room large enough to stage a party, he began feeing the sting of disappointment. He tried to fight that feeing off, as he didn't want to give his wife the impression that she had disappointed him.

It was an important birthday, that was one reason he kind of expected a party. A half century is a big accomplishment, and he tried not to expect one, but for such a big occasion that was hard not to do.

He started down the hall and as he passed the door to the den, which he had dismissed because it was too small of a room for a very large group of people, he thought out of the corner of his eye he saw a figure sitting on the sofa against the wall. He took a step back and glanced for a second time into the small, office-like chamber.

There on the sofa, under the window, sitting calmly, sat a woman with her knees crossed and both of her hands cupped over those knees. She was not only a woman, but she was a strikingly beautiful woman, one who would induce second and third looks from just about any man, any man who had a pulse.

With the prettiest face he could remember not in a movie star role she smiled and her eyes said she was pleased to see him. She motioned with her head. "Good afternoon, David," she said. "Happy Birthday. Come in. I am your party." He stood in the doorway unable to speak. "Your wife wants your fiftieth birthday to be one you won't soon forget. I am here to make sure you don't forget it, ever! Please, David, come in."

With that she casually began unbuttoning her blouse as she sat on the couch. He wanted to tell her to stop. His wife may be coming home soon. "She won't be back until we're finished," she said, anticipating his thoughts. "I am supposed to call her when you're done. And I plan to make you really done, well done," she said with a roguish smile.

When she had taken everything off but stockings, her shoes, and a revealing top, she came to him and put a scarf around his neck, pulling him along towards his bedroom by the scarf. "No one will interrupt us," she said. "We have all afternoon."

Entering the bedroom, he followed her bare bottom, and she helped him off with his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. Next came the belt, then his pants, underwear, then his shoes and socks. When he was completely nude, she pulled him with the scarf around his neck to the bed, all the time he kept looking at the door, sure his wife would burst in at any minute.

"She paid for me," she said anticipating his anxiety. "You have me all afternoon." Leaving the scarf around his neck, she stretched out on the bed below him and pull him down to her naked body with the muffler. "I am a professional," she said. "I guarantee you a good time."

She put her naked legs around him and pulled him to her, taking hold of his growing erection with her right hand and moving his penis to between her legs, positioning it at the crease between her thighs, moving the tip around to wet the end, then pushing with her hips and forcing him deep inside of her.

"Do you like your party?" she asked. Not able to speak, he nodded mindlessly. She pumped her hips, forcing him into her repeatedly. They fucked steadily for another forty minutes. "Do you like eating pussy?" she asked. He simply nodded once again, too aroused and bewildered to speak. When he came she milked him with expert movements of her pelvis and the muscles of her vagina, then said, "I have a cream pie for you for your birthday. Your wife tells me you love cream pie."

With that she pulled herself from under him and his cock plopped out with a sound like a plunger popping off a wet surface. She scooted up in the bed, opened her legs, and drew his head with both of her hands to her moist and sperm-covered pussy.

"Eat all you want," she said. "There are no calories in this brunch." With a hand on each side of his head, she pulled his face to her splayed slit and mashed his mouth against her soaking orifice.

Not being able to resist, he began licking and sucking her come-filled pussy. The tart flavor simply heightened his desire and he lost himself in his wonderfully flavored task, sliding his tongue across her sex and pushing it as deep into her as it would reach. He shook his head quickly back and forth to heighten her pleasure as he held her clitoris between his lips, vibrating her sensitive nub.

She was simply the best birthday present he had ever received, and he eagerly enjoyed his gift, eating and sucking her to his heart's content, totally forgetting about the possibility of his wife appearing, also not processing the fact that he had been told she had paid for his 'party'. When he had devoured her sloppy pussy for nearly twenty minutes, she put her hand to his head and pushed it away from her cleft.

"Surely you like to have that lovely stiffy sucked," she said. "Bring it up here so my lips can wrap themselves around that wonderful wand and suck the cum right out of you," she instructed. Obediently, he arranged himself to accommodate her orders. Slowly, methodically, she gazed at his erection before taking him to the back of her throat in one quick motion. He gasped and closed his eyes, letting her send him to rhapsody, savoring the feel of his cock in her gorgeous and talented, very sexy mouth. Her tongue swabbed the tip, swirled around the girth, and licked up and down his fleshy shaft while he held his breath in orgasmic wonderment.

She did wonderful things to his penis, lovingly attending to his sexual desires. When he began coming, she held him between her lips and drank what he had gleefully, swallowing him like no one had ever done, keeping her mouth tight around his penis. He thought he might faint, the sensation was so intense as she continued to suck him while he came. Finally, he had to hold her away, as the feeling was so potent, so overwhelming, and his cock so sensitive.

At seven o'clock she kissed him, pushed herself up from the bed and once again said, "Happy Birthday, David. I hope you enjoyed your party." He thanked her as she dressed and said he had. "Don't thank me," she said, smiling at him. "Thank the lady who paid for your party. She loves you and wants to give you the best. I am the best," she said with a cocky smile.

That he could not argue with. Exhausted, he lay back on the bed and quickly he was asleep. Suddenly there was a noise that woke him and he opened his eyes to see the heads of many of his friends looking into the room from the crowed doorway.

"Well," said his friend Jason from the door, "did you enjoy your pre-party?"

"You knew?" he asked as he raised himself off the bed and covered himself with the sheet.

"Of course we knew. We thought it was the greatest idea a wife ever had. "Claire had been planning this for months. Now get out of that bed so we can finish your party."

He groaned as he got off the bed. He was still nude and he shooed them away from the door so he could get dressed, holding a sheet in front of him. He could hear a house full of people in the background and quickly got into his clothes.

Before he left the bedroom his wife came to the door and closed it. "Happy Birthday, sweetheart," she said putting her arms around his neck. "Did you enjoy your 'party'?" she asked. He simply nodded and kissed her.

"I suppose you'll want the same kind of party on your birthday?" he said.

"I already have a list for you to pick from," she said with a naughty grin. "Jake, Cal, or Phillip," she said, kissing him on the cheek. They went into the family room where fifty people had gathered. "Not everyone here knows about your earlier party," she said. "So keep it to yourself unless people bring it up. My parents, your parents and the PTA parents don't know you have already had part of your party earlier today," she said with a grin.

Wally wanted to know how the earlier party went, and David told him everything "worked out just fine." They exchanged pats on the back and Mike, his brother-in-law, nodded and said he heard she was the best. "In my humble opinion," David said with a wide smile.

They cut the cake and sang Happy Birthday, then he made his way through a room of knowing looks and appreciative nods. "You look ten years younger this evening than you did this morning said his next door neighbor, Harvey.

Then Dale leaned close to his ear. "An afternoon of nookie will do wonders for an old man," he whispered. "You look refreshed." They exchanged looks and he moved on through the crowd of happy well-wishers.

At ten the party began to breakup. David stood with Claire at the door saying goodbye to the guests. He turned to her and kissed her as they closed the door. "They told me she was the best," she said. "We're they right?"

"Second best," he said. "She couldn't hold a candle to my number one. "Good, but not the best." They kissed on their way to the bedroom.

"Happy Birthday," she said as she closed the bedroom door.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers