Birthday Impregnation

Story Info
A dad gives her daughter what she's always wanted.
876 words
3.41
44.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again from DickCryptid! This story is the result of me trying to write as much as I could within an hour (while still making it as sexy as possible.) More of a fun experiment than anything. Thanks for reading.

Kinks: Daddy / Daughter, Cum Inflation, Impregnation, Bimboification, Rough Sex, Drunk, First Time, Incest, Large Insertions, Hyper, Pubic Hair, Birthday Wishes

I remember the first time I bounced my daughter on my dick.

On her 18th birthday, she put a few things on her list, but I knew what she wanted most was to lose her virginity. I decided to be a good father and give her what she wanted. That night, after her friends left her drunk and alone, I went into her room stroking my greasy cock. She was scared at first, but I saw her get wet beneath those tight, pink little panties. She was shocked by how big it was, and when I laid it along her cheek, she claimed it'd never fit. Her face was totally smothered by my balls. It was twice as long as her head. I'd make it work.

I grinded it on her face for a while, and spurted what must've been a cup of pre into her hair. My stray pubes littered her face like smelly, musky glitter. After I ruined her makeup, she held her pretty little mouth open while I forced my cock inside -- tight as shit for how much she talked. I felt every ridge of her throat as I slid my length down it, watching her neck distend. Her tight, leather choker stretched, creaked, and once I finally hilted myself, snapped and fell to the floor. Neither of us seemed to mind: I was getting the best blowjob of my life and my daughter was suffocating on her daddy's dick.

I nearly broke my poor girl's nose, I fucked her face so hard. My hips slammed into her jaws like hooks from a boxer, over and over again. I watched her cheeks go from red to blue to white, till she went limp and I pulled out. Then, I slapped her back awake and ruined her throat again. She must've passed out three times total. Once I finally had my fill, she was frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog. Shame she couldn't look me in the eyes when I came. Her eyes were nothing but white. I watched my cock throb through her throat, and saw her flat little tummy start to bulge with how much I was pumping in her. She could've gotten pregnant with how flooded her insides were: But I wanted to be sure.

Once I was done with my first load, I convinced her to get on top of me. All the passing out and alcohol nearly shot her sense of balance for good, but we made it work. I still remember how tight her slit was, and all the cute little squirming she did. When I finally pierced her pussy, her legs shook so much I thought she'd never walk again. That didn't stop her from grinding and squirting on my dick, though: She rode it like a champ, like she was born for this. My little girl wrapped her hands around her belly as she bounced, watching her stomach bulge and feeling my cock rearranging her guts. She had my girth in a vice grip, but was practically waterfalling girlcum with how wet she was. I watched my daughters tits fall out from her top and jump along with her as she moaned and sang:

"Daddy, daddy, he's my man! If he can't fuck me, no-one can!"

That was enough to finally send me over the edge. I dug my nails into her teenage thighs and came deep inside her, penetrating deep inside her womb and nearly bursting it with seed. She looked 9 months pregnant, then 10, then 12. I heard it slosh and gurgle inside her gut, then felt it spill out onto my thighs and her bed beneath us. It flooded the room with the scent of semen. Every object in my daughter's room would carry the scent forever -- especially her sticky, soaked sheets and mattress. My little girl was overjoyed, talking about how excited she was to be a mommy while massaging her cum-baby-bump. She finally fell off me and went to sleep, leaving me to clean my dick with all the underwear in her dresser.

Over the next few days, we did it again and again. Another few gallons of cum, another few missed classes. Eventually she dropped out and decided to be a "stay-at-home cum dumpster", all of her own accord. Seeing my daughter's pregnant belly in the morning was enough to coax an orgasm out of me, let alone fucking her. She couldn't wait to have her daddy's kids, and hoped for twins. We got lucky with quadruplets. Now, she's an air-headed bimbo with nothing but cum in her head with how much I've fucked her: The school never knew where she went and her friends haven't seen her in years. Maybe they oughta babysit: The two of us can barely keep track of how many times we cum a day, let alone 12 kids.