All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 24'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheJoker33TheJoker3312 months ago

Awesome as usual! I like how the story is progressing. I was especially pleased with the ending of this chapter, it was time for Ian to defend Kayla. I hope he really did a number on Keith. Keep up the amazing writing. I cant wait for the next chapter.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes12 months ago

As usual, I cannot wait until the next chapter; watching every day for the next upload. Lots being set up here: the Stacy storyline isn't over yet, Ian's becoming a man, Lexi's sister is waiting in the wings; and of course, Lexi definitely wants to push that line. Great writing.

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Oh the suspense, what happens to Ian. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
outstanding

This chapter ends with a bang, leaving the reader pining to find out what happens next. The ability of the author to handle the subplots involving so many characters, and do so in a way that is clear to the reader, is remarkable. The writing is again excellent, and five stars is the only possible rating for this chapter.

DNG_Rules_LawyerDNG_Rules_Lawyer12 months ago

I appreciate the writing choice to have the alternating POV sections run consecutively instead of overlapping like they did in previous chapters. It was occasionally confusing to figure out what was happening.

Looking forward to seeing how the relationships continue to evolve. Hopefully Stacey's part in the story isn't over.

Qwer12Qwer1212 months ago
Great Entertainment

Another 5 Star chapter of hot and fun adventures of this group of fun loving folks. Just gets better and better. Well done and thanks for you time to develop the characters and storyline. Cheers

rjr_1954rjr_195411 months ago

Steven Needs to fuck Kayla. Ian needs vindication! I need tissues! Oh, yeah....Stacy needs, to get fucked. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you very much for responding to me in the last chapter's comments. I'm extremely flattered you liked my idea about Kayla and Ian surpassing the stuff she did with David. As for road head and the plot difficulties it presents, I have full confidence that an author with your skills can handle it adeptly!! I loved the cliffhanger ending on this chapter and I especially liked the show of aggression from Ian. It just seemed he was too nice a guy, not that I had a problem with that, but it's great to see more of his character revealed. I love how you wrote in Kayla going down on Lexi and then throwing in the dildo scene for good measure. I thought that kind of progression would take a while, but you show out with a skill we've all come to expect. Oh, and DNG_Rules_Lawyer made me think of something. I hope that Ian gets to have more of POV role in the chapters to come as well. Stellar work as always!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES