All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 29'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BogieraBogiera11 months ago

Good chapter....when Hazel started acting off, my first thought was 'she's pregnant', but sorta figured it was Steven's, didnt really think about the 'dont know who the father is' angle....

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

I like how the story is starting to have some grit. It is not all butterflies and unicorns.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

keep bringing the story

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

5 Stars of drama excitement and sex all in one chapter. Outstanding and great storytelling. Keep up the wonderful adventure this group is on. Cheers

cbsteel87cbsteel8711 months ago

Love how this story is progressing. The surprise at the end was a little unexpected. Sad to see Hazel in a bad place. Kayla is sooo close. But I hope Ian comes back into the picture. She needs Ian.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First of all, thanks again for responding to my comment and I'm flattered that you didn't shoot down my prequel idea. I can't believe I called it with Hazel's dilemma, kinda sorta. In no particular order, when it comes to weekly progressions you're getting better at getting the reader through dull routine stuff. I can only imagine the look of excitement on RapierWit's face reading through this chapter's plot progression and twists. Woodencav must be digging the growing intimacy between Kayla and Steven. Lovemesomephilly, I hope Ian gets a POV in the chapters to come and that he either gets a chance to step up for the slut-sisters or the slut-sisters pull together to show their friendship is more than just the good times. I loved how you put Steven more into the heat of the action in this chapter. He doesn't just get scoops from Lexi and Kayla and that he really shows up for his girls. He isn't just a sugar daddy that pays for stuff and hires people to do the heavy lifting. Also, for some funny reason, despite the emotional cliffhanger you ended the chapter with all I could think of was "How is this going to affect the golf game on Sunday?" HAHA But seriously, Witty keep doing what you do best!! We love your stuff and can't wait to see what you write next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG that cliffhanger .., I know Hazel will be ok but that’s such a huge thing for 18.

Hopefully they can show her she had support and love

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

Oh man, I was wondering if Hazel might be pregnant. I wonder if its Steven's or one of the guys from the Bahamas. I was really hoping that she wasn't going to do a porn movie. This story is so amazing, so many story arcs an great characters. Witty your are an excellent writer! I can't say enough about how much I love this series. Its my favorite and I dont want it to end. 😞

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes11 months ago

Damn dude, got dark in a hurry. Excellent storytelling, I'm anxious to see where it goes next.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

I fully expected the pregnancy but really need to hear Hazel's story. How long has she suspected? Is it Steven, Bahama boys, or frat party for the daddy? Does she move in at the mansion? How did she end up in a low rent motel? Is Brit/Peter involved? Will Steven make the connection to Britney? Keep the child or abort or adopt out or miscarriage? Another issue that I wonder about is why Steven never got Lexi counseling? Is Nicole gonna say "I love you" to Steven? Will Lexi freak again or will Stacey get a reprieve? More arrests? At prom? I love each installment and will miss these characters if the series wraps

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months agoAuthor

@Bogiera Yeah, a lot of people figured it out. Guess I'm not great at the surprise cliffhangers. Maybe I drop too many clues!

@AccelarVester Yeah, there are some dark times ahead :(

@lc69hunter I will! :)

@Qwer12 Thank you for such a nice comment!

@Anonymous You're welcome :) I really enjoy reading your comments! Thank you for reading!

@Anonymous Yeah, definitely a huge thing for 18 :(

@TheJoker33 I'm flattered that this is your favorite series :) I hope that when it does wrap up, the ending is to your satisfaction.

@LazyDiogenes Yeah, definitely a dark time in Hazel's life. I'm excited to share where things go next. Chapter 30 is already complete as of the time of this comment. I'll submit it to Literotica Sunday evening.

@JohnSimms Yeah, a lot of people guessed about the pregnancy. :) I intend to answer those questions(well, some of them anyway) next chapter! Hazel will tell her story. As for why Steven never got Lexi counseling. Well, he probably suggested it at one time or another, but Lexi is stubborn!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I read and appreciate every single one! Chapter 30 will be submitted to Literotica Sunday evening(US time)

-Witty

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I hope Ian makes up his mind and joins in. He'll get used to things fast ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

AccelarVester, I was thinking about that while re-reading the series. Steven always says, "I am one lucky son of a bitch." I always wondered how Steven would hold up if his luck suddenly changed. I don't want him to die or anything, but I'm wondering if he can make his own luck or has to wait for fate to lend a hand.

TheJoker33, I really hope your time jump idea is considered because I don't want to this series to end either. Or I mean this particular series can end but I'm also hoping that more stories can be told with these characters.

JohnSimms, I think Steven never suggested counseling because Lexi made it look that as long as Steven was there for her, she would be okay. Kayla didn't have anyone at the time. No slut-sisters. No Ian. Hell, she wasn't even intimate with Lexi at that point.

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

So I have been thinking alot about this last chapter. I think it would be cool if the child ends up being Steven's. Honestly, he will take in Hazel no matter what because he does love her. The child being Steven's could set up some major drama with the rest of the girls... jealousy?! Plus with Steven loving all these women he could easily have a harem. When marriage to Lexi is brought up he tends to shrug it off, maybe he is fine with having a harem of when that he loves. Just some thoughts that I've had and thought I'd share as those of us that comment seem to really enjoy this series; and perhaps some of these thoughts might give Witty some thing to think about with the story. Either just some thoughts and I can't wait for the next chapter. Also thank you all to those that have mentioned me in thier comments. I enjoy reading others thoughts as it is similar to a book club... lol.

SSFguySSFguy11 months ago

I was expecting the pregnancy, but the other part (I'm a whore) caught me by surprise. I figured she'd be making XXX movies. Giving up hope on Kayla having a good, fun gang-bang though. Things are heating up all around with David & Keith's legal woes, Hazel's pregnancy, etc. I'm hoping things get better for Ian & Kayla. I'd really like to see them get together. Kinda wondering in the back of my mind if maybe Stephanie and/or Kelsey kinda liked all the sex. Maybe one of them ends up being a whore (hopefully not) or a successful, popular XXX movie star.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need more colorful stories about his assistant Stacey. She’s super hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story have been Binge reading bout had a heart attack when I ended the chapter and there was not a next one lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TheJoker33, I don't think the child being Steven's is going to set up major drama. I mean they all knew the two of them were fucking. Jealousy would be if another girl was pregnant and Steven accepted one but not the other. He definitely has a harem...when they get together and come to the house. Steven shrugs off marriage to Lexi because she's off to college to figure out what she wants to do with her life. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I can only imagine all the things Witty is thinking about with this story. During the Bermuda trip, I never imagined Hazel ending up like this. You're welcome about the mentioning. Thank you for reading my comments. It's kind of a like a book club, haha!

SSFGuy, I still think Hazel is making XXX movies. I don't think she'd have that business card but decide to turn tricks. I haven't ruled anything out on Kayla yet. Maybe Ken, Dave, and even Dan will return, especially if Ian breaks up with her. I'd like to see things get better for Ian & Kayla too and for them to get together. I mean I can't think of any other guy in this story that knows what Ian knows and Kayla is willing to accept. I think Stephanie and/or Kelsey kinda liked all the sex like how Kayla liked all the sex until that revelation from Keith at the end. I think Kelsey is already doing the whore thing just from how distant she is from Kayla despite knowing that Kayla's been through the same trauma.

Following TheJoker33's lead, here's one thought I'd share. Lexi is always the one pushing the sexual envelope for all the characters, and I love that about her. But I'd like to see someone or more than one person, push the sexual envelope for her. I think it may be too late for the series but who knows? I have a lot more thoughts, but I'd like to see what the next chapter has in store for Ian before I say anything.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months agoAuthor

@everyone Chapter 30 has been submitted to Literotica. It should go live in a couple of days!

@TheJoker33 Glad to hear you've been thinking about the chapter! It is nice when lots of people share their thoughts :)

@SSFguy Things are definitely heating up! Thanks for the comment!

@Anonymous If you're a fan of Stacey, I think you'll like Chapter 30 ;)

@Anonymous Glad you love the story! Sorry you ran out of chapters to read! 30 should be out soon.

@Anonymous I love reading your comments, they're so in depth! Thank you!

Parkranger22Parkranger2211 months ago

Stacey and Ashley together would be ideal. Pleasure on steroids.

rjr_1954rjr_195410 months ago

Wow, 29 chapters and everyone as good or better than the first. This series is so good I just can't pick one character to be better than the others. I know chapter 30 is waiting so, I can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love the twists and turns that you're throwing in while maintaining the main story line of love between Steven and the girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES