All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 30'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Loved this chapter, Hazel pregnant that’s a surprise, hope that works out. Stacey and April I look forward to that relationship developing. Keep up the great writing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly10 months ago

Really interested to see how you're going to fit other guys into the slut sisters crew in terms of romantic relationships because right now any male is playing the number two role to Steven, even in his daughters case. Lexi's dream of a whole big family has her in a my way or the highway mentality when it comes to others.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

So many different directions

TheJoker33TheJoker3310 months ago

Another great chapter Witty! Seeing the insecure side of Hazel really drew me in even further. The character development is exceptional. I am glad that Hazel decided not to do porn and that she finally accepted help from her new family and that she wants Steven to be the father. I think Lexi just might get her wish of one big happy family with Steven and the slut sisters. I like how Steven mentioned that he had already considered having children with Lexi, I hope a proposal is in the future. Looks like maybe Stacey will hook up with April, I think that would be great for Stacey as she needs love and April is willing to give it to her. As always Witty, your writing is amazing and your passion for this story shows and grows with each passing chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter and have a great vacation Witty, you deserve some time off!

SSFguySSFguy10 months ago

Yep, things are definitely heating up. Loved the Stacy/April development, especially April's DP. I'm getting the impression that the 'YouFinance' company is Nicole's employer. THAT could really throw a monkey wrench in the Lexi/Nicole/Steven relationship. I hope things work out for the good and not get too bad (I like happy stories). Looking forward to more great sex and more great developments. Hopefully this series will continue for at least 30 more chapters (LOL)! I love this series and the characters. Maybe April & Stacey, Kayla & the slut-sisters can have a few get-togethers. Oh, and maybe there will be a way for the slut-sisters, or at least some of them, to experience some excellent DPs. And, still hoping for a good, fun gang-bang.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is abortion not even mentioned when it comes to Hazel’s pregnancy?

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Woodencav Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the chapter.

@lovemesomephilly Yeah the girls are definitely gonna have a tough time with their romantic entanglements.

@lc69hunter Indeed!

@TheJoker33 Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

@SSFguy Glad you like April! :)

@Anonymous It was. I didn't use the word, but the girls did offer to take Hazel to get the procedure done. She then said she's keeping the baby.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First off, I hope your out-of-country plans go well! Don't be in a rush to update us, we'll be here waiting when you return. No need to be sorry!! You're definitely keeping your end up with the exceptional storytelling.

Woodencav, I have a feeling that Hazel's pregnancy will work out as far as her support system goes. She'll be graduating before she starts to show. So I highly doubt she has any gossip to avoid. The closest twist I can find is if Hazel wants to be so close to Steven that it starts to bother Lexi. I would really like the Stacey and April relationship to continue as well, as far as their adventures go anyway. HAHA

lovemesomephillyabout, I've been thinking about other guys being in the group for the last few chapters. I was hoping to see how something like that would unfold had we heard from Ian in this chapter. As for Lexi's family idea, it reminds me of that line from Mafia 3, "Family ain't who you're born with, it's who you die for." She still has ties to her regular family, at least with Nicole. I have a feeling her parents might warm up to her if Keith gets locked away.

lc69hunter, this chapter has got me thinking of all kinds of directions as well. TheJoker33's time jump idea had me thinking of Hazel's pride getting the better of her during a dark moment, she disappears without a trace, and sometime later a child knocks on the door and says, "My mother told me that if anything happened to her, I should go here." But I also wondered if Steven had a pregnancy scare while he was in High School and things didn't work out. If you do the math on Kayla's age, she was born when Steven was in his early 20s. Most guys at that age would be taking on the world but Steven became a father. I'm sure Kayla's mother had something to do with it but maybe he also decided he had to get it right this time.

TheJoker33, I admit seeing Hazel being insecure was quite the shock considering how she had her shit together taking care of her brothers, getting through school, and having an avid sex life. I didn't think she was going to do porn either, unless Britney was there every step of the way. No offense, but I couldn't see Hazel not wanting Steven to be the father. I couldn't picture her calling up the Bermuda guys. I felt that Lexi got her lot earlier after that girls-only pool party, being Kayla's dom, and Steven accepting her confession of love. As for having kids with Lexi, I figured he considered it but I didn't think it would be as soon as a couple years. I'm sure a proposal is in the future, but in a couple months? I doubt it. I'm glad Stacey got to have fun with April, Luke, and Drew. She deserves some good times after being an emotional wreck and her garbage tryst with Alex.

SSFguy, if 'YouInvest' is a public company I'm sure Steven would have found out about the audit but if it's a private company then that is an intriguing possibility especially if Ken shapes up Steven to take the fall for any unethical activity. But I don't think it would throw a monkey wrench in the whole Lexi/Nicole/Steven relationship since Nicole knows Steven is a good guy. But what would put a wrench in the relationship is if Nicole saves Steven's company, Nicole says she wants into the 'family,' and then he has to sell that idea to Lexi. I like happy stories too, but what makes them really happy is if they characters overcome reeeeaaallllyyy bad stuff. I hope Steven gets that April introduction as well and that could twist Stacey and April's relationship if April falls for Steven so hard that April picks him over her friendship with Stacey. I hope slut-sisters get some DP action as well. Josh and Steven could help Ashley with that for starters. I think gang-bangs are definitely in the cards, but not in the way we think. i mean that in a good way.

I'll begin with the good news. I loved the stuff with April and Stacey and the living room party. But the stuff with Hazel? We kind of already saw this stuff when Kayla and Steven were helping Lexi pick up the pieces. I didn't think Steven was going to be anything less than a stand-up guy when confronted with Hazel's pregnancy. Did anyone think that Steven was going to say, "Hazel, that kid isn't mine and we're going on Maury to prove it." I was hoping to learn what was going to happen with Ian and Keith this chapter. But after seeing what's behind the curtain with Ashley and now with Hazel, I wonder what's happening with Marcia.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh SSFguy, I misspoke. When I said, "But what would put a wrench in the relationship is if Nicole saves Steven's company, Nicole says she wants into the 'family,' and then he has to sell that idea to Lexi." I meant to say, "But what would put a wrench in the relationship is if Stacey saves Steven's company, maybe by getting a heads-up from Ken's assistant, and then Stacey says she wants into the 'family,' and then he has to sell that idea to Lexi."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

TheJoker33, I also misspoke. I said, "I felt that Lexi got her lot earlier after that girls-only pool party, being Kayla's dom, and Steven accepting her confession of love." I meant to say, " I felt that Lexi got her wish a lot earlier after that girls-only pool party, being Kayla's dom, and Steven accepting her confession of love."

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann10 months ago

I’ll have to go back and review some of the other Hazel scenes. I didn’t recall that she was that insecure before.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I love your long comments :) Thank you for reading!

@Weissbiermann Hazel wasn't so insecure. She was happy and well-adjusted. Then her whole life fell apart. That's a lot at eighteen. :(

maybeormaybemaybeormaybe10 months ago

Okay, I've finally caught up! Just in time for break. Here's my thought:

First, this is awesome! You're awesome!

Second, the earlier chapters are jam packed with events to the point the POVs are practically chasing each other. Recent chapters is more streamlined and is, personally, easier to follow.

The trades off: some event might have to be glossed over to prioritize others

Third, The story started with Steven, but as the series progresses and grows, this has became more of Kayla's (and the girls') story. Which is okay, 'coz I like Kayla.

But I do feel that we need more of Barry's personal event; currently he's just here mostly for sex, which is understandable.

I understand that Steven is like a stabilizing agent for the chaotic nature of the girls' life.

He's the well adjusted adult that is in position to help the girls, but that doesn't mean he can't have inner turmoil or personal battle to fight

Relating to the glossed over events, the dinner with Allan's and this business golfing (golfing business?) seems like a great place to get to know Steven.

Sadly, it has to be skipped because other POV events takes priority.

That or you've saved these Steven's events for later chapters

Fourth, It's twice already that Ashley and Marcia at odds with each other because of boys

They're basically putting Slut-Sister pact to test

I've got the feeling that their path are intertwined with each other, and that they have to walk it together, regardless of the boys.

Speaking of boy, Fifth, Ian might not be compatible for Kayla in the long term, at least not right now

If he's secretly not okay with Kayla and the girls, there's no way he'll be okay with Kayla and Steven

Even if he would say okay, it'll be just another strain on him on top of previous other strains, until he potentially snaps. He just doesn't seems to be ready, at least not right now

Sixth, some things about Hazel makes me think that she's constantly seeking approval or maybe acceptance

She keeps repeating that she's single and having fun, as if to convince herself more than anyone else.

Seventh, it's too early too say anything about Stacey and April. However, Stacey, based on this chapter, did think she is a better match for Steven.

So, Lexi's insecurity does have a merit after all.

I just wish the two could have a bonding session

Eight, I don't remember a Lexi POV. did I somehow missed it?

If I didn't miss it, should I be worried?

Last, I can't believe we're approaching the end! I thought we're just starting to pick up the steam!

Oh well, every story needs an ending, I just hope you have more in store for us readers.

Sequel maybe? Prequel? Side Stories?

Anyway, I apologize for the long post and possibly butchered English

Good luck in your endeavor, see you in the next chapter

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@maybeormaybe thank you for the comment! I loved reading it! No, there has never been a Lexi POV, but why should that worry you? :)

SSFguySSFguy10 months ago

@Anonymous: You make some good points. Stacey very easily could save the day by getting inside information from Ken's assistant. And judging from what appears to be a somewhat 'conspiratorial' conversation between the two at the golf course I can see that happening. I'm not getting the impression that there is any unethical activity happening 'yet', but anything could happen. I didn't see Hazel's situation coming either. And, I agree, overcoming a little (or even a big) challenge makes a well-earned happy ending even happier.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

maybeormaybe

Who is Barry and what is his personal event?

I'm sure Steven has his problems as we all do. We saw pieces of this with his reluctance to tell Kayla that he was sleeping with Lexi, how much he was bothered by Lexi's revelations, his coping with not being able to have sex with Stacey, and coming to terms that he's going to be a father again, etc. It's not like Witty is suddenly going to have Steven addicted to heroin, or suddenly got the HIV. But it would be quite the next chapter if he got a cancer or dementia diagnosis and he has to prepare Kayla to suddenly be a matriarch or perhaps mentor Ian or another worthy guy to take his place.

I had considered the Allan angle, but Allan has his own family. So other than some heart-to-heart conversations or deep reminiscing, it's not like Allan is going to be joining in Steven's adventures. We've seen Steven at work and other than interludes with Stacey or texting with Lexi, even he doesn't think it's that interesting. Steven even said he doesn't like golf. Now if Steven and Ken were talking and came to learn that the other guy didn't like golf either; that would have been a great Steven scene. I don't think it's sad that it's skipped because it doesn't really involve Kayla and Lexi. So just to say that Ken and Steven played golf and closed a deal moves the plot along with no sense of filler. Who knows what will happen to Steven in the chapters to come.

I'm not upset at the Ashley/Marcia drama, they always seem to make up. I don't think they're putting the Slut-Sister pact to the test because it's not like either of them are asking the other girls to take sides or nothing violent has happened between them. I agree their paths are intertwined, not just Ashley and Marcia but all the sisters. I con totally picture Ashley and Marcia chucking Josh and Shawn if they couldn't accept the Slut-Sisters fucking.

I wouldn't be so upset with Ian. He's had a lot happen to him in the past couple months. First kiss, first handjob, first sex act in public, first blowjob, and first fight, most likely. It's not Ian's fault that things haven't worked out with Kayla. His parents wouldn't let him go to Bermuda. He was grounded, so he couldn't be there when Kayla got emotional about Keith. But let's look at the good things, he didn't judge Kayla when she confessed everything to him and she felt safe with him. Ian fought for her. Most of all, Ian is trustworthy. He didn't say anything to his friends about seeing Ashley naked. Most of all, he didn't say anything about Kayla's secrets despite being under duress by the school. He also chose Kayla over his mother when it came to being silent. He's definitely sexually compatible by making Kayla cum hard from sexting, phone sex, breast sucking, and oral sex. Kayla wants to go slow with him. That's how much she wants this guy in her life. Long term is a bit much to ask at this point, since they don't hang out that much. Ian is okay with Kayla and the slut-sisters. I don't know why he'd say "yes" then only to balk now. He is trying to come to terms with not being the only man in her life. I don't know what you mean by other strains. A big strain is off his shoulders by his mom being okay with him dating Kayla after getting into a fight over her. Sure he has to good in school but I don't think that's a struggle for anyone in this series. It's not like Shawn and Josh are badmouthing Kayla to him and he has to choose between his friends or his girlfriend. We only know whether we're ready or not after we do thing for which we've prepared. I have high hopes for the guy.

We can't be too hard on Hazel, she had her first one-night-stand at Kayla's birthday party and had only been with one guy before that. So being a bit unwieldy with her confidence and sexuality is understandable. I mean even Lexi was like that at first too.

I admit that Stacy had a lot of valid points when it came to compatibility with Steven. But it's not just getting along with Steven that will make the relationship work. Stacey has to get along with Kayla too. I know that the two of them are texting and have been sexual. But I don't think she can connect with Kayla like Lexi can, especiallyw hen it comes to Kayla's trauma. Lexi's has merit in the sense that she knows Stacey wants him, but she's wrong in the sense that Steven would cheat on Lexi. I wish all three of them would have another bonding session.

Unless there's a scene where Lexi goes and does her own thing, a POV for her isn't necessary because she's either with Steven or Lexi.

Oh we've picked up steam, alright. It's just a matter of whether the locomotive goes fast enough to trigger the Delorean before the gap or everything crashes into the ravine.

I also hope Witty has more in store for us readers as well.

I'll take Sequels, Prequels, Side Stories, illustrated stories, etc.

No apologies necessary for the long post, you're not the only one who leaves them. Your English is not butchered at all. it's pretty good!

I also wish your luck in your endeavors as well. You know you'll see all of us in the next chapter, Witty!!!

maybeormaybemaybeormaybe10 months ago

IIRC, among the main casts, Lexi is the only one currently without PoV, you wouldn't happen to hide some kind of big bombshell with her, wouldn't you?

Then again, that's not necessarily a bad thing, now that I think about it. :)

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@maybeormaybe I don't believe there has ever been a Marcia POV either ;)

maybeormaybemaybeormaybe10 months ago

I keep forgetting that there's delay for the comments. And it can be a bit awkward at times

@Anonymous

Whoops, sorry. I meant Steven. I must've also thinking another story when I wrote that.

Now that you've said it, It seems that I've been looking for something I wanted to see rather than seeing what was written. In other words, it was me who actually glossed things over. My bad.

That said, I still think that dinner with Allan's is a good chance to show a side of Steven's we haven't seen before

He is Steven's oldest friend after all

Also a good chance to show Steven and Lexi as a couple outside of the girls.

I might've saying it wrong in the precious comment, so let me try again;

What's worrying me about Ian is that he said he's okay about the girls and the Bermuda thing, but then bring them up when he's (understandably) upset.

It gives the impression he's not actually okay with it, and just saying it because he's afraid of losing Kayla.

Or It could also be that he hasn't truly processed what those things meant for him.

If Ian later, would say that he's okay with Kayla and Steven, can we be sure that he's actually okay with it?

The strain I was talking about is; if he keep saying okay when it's actually not, it will pile up on him, and at some point, it will be more than he can handle

I actually think that things haven't been fair for Ian. It's like telling a rookie that he has to pass a master level test day one. He's just doesn't seem ready

But, who knows, maybe we'll see him transform right before our eyes. Or maybe he'll have to go through his own journey and come back later

Yes! bonding session for Stacey and Lexi, and maybe with other girls too!

I thought that's what we'd be getting this chapter! Instead we've got April

I'm not sure how to feel about her yet, we'll see.

@Witty

Woah, does that mean we'll have two big bombshells?! Ha. just kidding!

I misremembered an event in Bermuda and thought it was Marcia's PoV

Apparently, there is nothing for me to worry about after all.

Well, other than my memory, that is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Maybeormaybe

Yeah, that delay for the comments isn't my most favorite thing either and the line spacing leaves something to be desired.

Which story were you referring to when you mentioned Barry? I'd like to know because I re-skimmed the whole series looking for the guy thinking he was mentioned in half a sentence and I was thinking you were another uber-fan that noticed something like that.

No need to apologize for glossing things over, it happens. You enjoy the series like the rest of us, that's good enough for me.

I admit that I'd like to see Steven catch up with Allan many changes have taken place after that phone call. But other than being really jealous about being able to bang the rest of the Slut-Sisters in addition to Lexi (I don't think he'll mention Kayla) or maybe a congratulations in reference to Hazel, I'm not really sure what Allan is going to say. It's not like Steven has done anything for Allan to put him in check. But something that had me thinking about seeing a side of Steven we haven't seen before is if the PI tells him something he has to keep from Kayla and Lexi, something so earth-shattering that it will compel him to lie to their faces until further notice.

What would be fascinating is if Steven underwent a change (not a personality shift and not related to the PI example) but enough to know that things aren't the same. As for being Steven's oldest friend, Kayla and Lexi reach out to Allan in an attempt to figure out what's happening to Steven

As for Steven and Lexi as a couple, we kind of already saw that when they went out on a date and Steven got some road head on the way home.

Ian coming to terms with the Slut-Sisters and the Bermuda thing, he was okay with it AT THE TIME. You have to admit that A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN. It just seems that Ian keeps getting dealt bad hands. Kayla was right about the Bermuda thing because she and Ian agreed that they weren't official until she got back and told him everything. Ian agreed to it. He was okay with the Slut-Sisters because Kayla told him that he would be the only guy. But now after Kayla telling him she wants to fuck her dad, I'd need time too. In their conversation, Kayla asks whether he needs time to figure out if he's dumping her and Ian says that he wouldn't put it that way. Kayla asks if it's true, and Ian supposes that it is true. I think it's a matter of whether or not he wants to believe if Kayla is unintentionally dumping him or truly loves him.

I admit that he was afraid of losing Kayla when his mother grounded him. But I don't think he would lie to Kayla and himself to keep her in his life. If that were the case, he would have just kept a straight face throughout the home visit after Kayla's confession. He also would have accepted the classroom fuck if he just wanted to keep Kayla with him. But he didn't do those things and instead stayed true to himself and Kayla, even at the risk of losing Kayla.

It's true he hasn't truly processed what those things mean for him. He would have said so when Kayla asked him for an answer. I wonder what she texted him that night. I was hoping to hear about that and more in the last two chapters, but I think I'm going to have to wait another chapter before we get there.

Ian's not stupid. I think he's fully considered that Kayla and Steven are fucking, especially with Kayla's admitting that she wanted to go all the way and with how much time has passed since her confession. Can we be sure that he'a actually okay with it? It depends how the revelation unfolds. I'm thinking something happens with Marcia and/or Keith that adds more drama before Ian says his piece. I believe a big part of whether Ian will be okay with it is if Ian hears it from Steven that despite the fucking, Ian is going to be the man in her life, not her father. We'll know for sure if Ian's okay with it if he crosses that bridge and stays on the far side.

Now that you've clarified your point, I agree. The strain is piling. Ian got knocked down time after time and got up each time. The last addition of strain (Kayla admitting that she won't stop fucking the slut-sisters) was alleviated by blowjobs and oral sex on Kayla. But I'm not sure what will even out the balance this time around, considering that Ian said, "Not everything can be solved with sex, Kayla."

I totally concur that things haven't been fair for Ian. He even said so, "I just, I'm a virgin! And how many people are you spreading your legs for?" But when it comes to the him and her of it, Ian showed he's got what it takes. He made her cum by sucking her breasts and he's a natural at eating pussy. He also didn't disappoint when it came to phone stuff too. Would you expect a virgin to say that he is ready in the face of all of this and not think he was full of shit? It's not like his family is really sexual, with keeping the door open and all of that.

I thought we did see him transform each time he got intimate with Kayla. He's kind of on his own journey right now by taking time away from Kayla. If he tells Kayla that it's over, I don't think he'll come back before the series ends. Depending on how the next talk with Kayla goes, let's say he dumps her because he can't compete with Steven. When would he feel like he could? If Steven isn't there anymore? That would really be kind of immature and selfish on Ian's part, wouldn't you say?

As for the bonding session, I meant Stacey, Lexi, and Steven. It goes to follow that the other girls would be included after that first session. I think a session like that would need some more plot to follow in order for Steve to go to Lexi and tell her to reconsider her ultimatum, and nothing has changed between the three of them as of now.

I don't mind getting April in this chapter and I like what I've seen.

@Witty

Just curious, has there been anything said in the comments throughout this series that made you change-up any parts of your story? (I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ME, SERIOUSLY) Or do you have things planned out so far ahead that checking the comments is just a matter of seeing what the fans think?

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@maybeormaybe Maybe ;) we'll see!

@Anonymous Yes, I've changed a few things. I have major events planned out, but there's a lot of room to adjust. One example is that I planned to write out the threesome with Heather, but every comment mentioned spring break dragging, so I glossed over it. I try to take feedback and suggestions into account. So, feel free! I also threw something in for you in Ch. 32. Let's see if you can catch it when the chapter comes out! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Witty

When going through the Spring Break chapters, I was looking forward to see the threesome with Heather because I had a feeling it would light the fuse on Steven thinking about sex with Kayla, but seeing how it worked out in the following chapters. You did a great job of turning up the heat between the Steven and Kayla even with glossing over the Heather threesome. i hope SSFguy, TheJoker33, Woodencav, rjr_1954, lovemesomephillyabout, maybeormaybe, and all the other Anonymouses get their Easter eggs too!! Regardless of what's in Chapter 32, you can rest assured that I'll be scrutinizing Chapter 31 just as heavily as all the other ones. As for me catching it, I've thrown so much stuff at you, I'm really worried that I won't. HAHAHA But seriously, Witty, thank you so so so so sooooooo much for such a gift. Not just whatever you put in Chapter 32, but for reading my comments and talking about them! It means so much to a guy who no one really listens to in his day-to-day. Really, to everyone who's responded to me, I really appreciate it and hope I'm not annoying anyone by talking so much!

maybeormaybemaybeormaybe10 months ago

@Anonymous

Oof, I'm really sorry about that. Barry is from a story titled The Swim Team by Arkfisting

There's a few similarities: Single dad, a daughter, daughter's friends, swimming pool,...

I was probably thinking both stories at the time, and some wires got crossed.

In the case that you'd be interested to check that out, a few notes; Book 1 is complete, said there's a sequel in the works, but author hasn't been active since last year.

I wasn't actually thinking something big for Allan; just a bit of bonding/catching up, or maybe a little glimpse of their past; Which, I understand, is a filler.

But I still curious to see it. And I'm not quite sure why, to be honest.

I think you're right; Ian did transformed right before my eyes, and he is currently undergoing his journey, and we'll probably see the results in the near future

Once again, I was looking for some kind of a grand event I wanted to see, while missing events that actually happened.

Whatever his decision will be, I think I feel better about Ian now, thanks

@Witty

There's something I've been meaning to ask, and please don't let this question interfere with the story you've already planned;

There's very little mention of Kayla's late mother, I don't think you've even tell us her name.

Kayla may not remember much, but I'm surprised it wasn't even a factor for Steven when he considered moving forward with Kayla. Why?

Of course, evidently, I have attention issue, and I might've just totally missed this detail.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous You're welcome :) and I love your long comments, please keep them coming!

@maybeormaybe I've never mentioned Kayla's mom's name. I don't even think I've said how she died, or did I? As for why I never bring hee up, I've intentionally been vague about her. I'm glad for that, since it'll make any prequel chapters easier. I'm sure Steven is thinking about her when it comes to moving forward with Kayla, so maybe she'll come up before they have intercourse. We'll see!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Maybeormaybe

Thanks for your concern! Thanks for the recommendation, I'm going to check it out. In return, here's another story I found in the "Similar Stories" section after one of Witty's stories called "Swim Coach Rewards" by groomleader. If you liked the scenes with Steven and the Slut Sisters, you'll like that series.

Interesting you mentioning a glimpse of the past, if a proposal is in the works, a conversation with a former best man would be very interesting. I'm curious to see Steven talk to guy friends, we don't really see it.

Grand events have happened and more grand events are coming, I can't wait. While skimming, I found a lot of points that I forgot as well but more on this later.

If Ian's decision isn't a happy one, I don't know how I'll feel. I hope he gets more stories if that's the case.

As for Kayla's mother, we know that she has green eyes and raven hair. As for her mother being a factor, I don't think Steven had a heart-to-heart conversation with Kayla's mother that went something like, "Honey, one of these days Kayla is going to turn eighteen and..."

"Steven, it's okay with me."

Witty never said how she died, only that Steven told Kayla that mom wasn't coming home. If Kayla's mother does come up before intercourse, I hope they're good thoughts.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous do you know that Kayla's mom has green eyes? From Ch. 01 "My daughter has her mother's raven hair and my green eyes."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Witty, yeah...I...misread that one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Witty Sorry

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous all good! :) I actually went back and checked to make sure I wrote it right. Kayla and Steven have the same green eyes :)

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

Chapter 31 has been submitted to Literotica. It should go live in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for the update, Witty! Hope your out of country trip went well!

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFan5 months ago

Very good story, you have quite a talent for plot and character development, considering the genre. You overuse a few descriptor adjectives, like "raven" and "nerdy", but it's not a big thing.

I'm wondering if you are going to have Stacy finally fall in love with April. Once that happened Lexi would relax and Stacy would get to be intimate with Steven again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES