Birthday Present

Story Info
A 63 year old sub gets her birthday spanking.
3.2k words
4.56
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar text message appears on my phone...opening it I read, "Come to the hotel, room 713, in honor of you my slut."

Butterflies alight in my belly as my heart pounds hard and quickly. I pack a bag with some items, not knowing exactly what he wants. Tossing it into the car, I ride off to meet him for what I know will be an unforgettable session.

I arrive and get out of the car, fetch my bag and walk into the lobby, voices in my head trying to prepare me, while my body reacts with goosebumps and anticipation growing within. My swirl skirt bounces with each step and I can feel my nipples grow against the fabric of the bra beneath my blouse,

The elevator takes forever to arrive at the 7th floor, the door opens and I follow the signs to room 713. The door is ajar and with my heart in my throat I open it.

There he sits in a comfortable chair, dressed in his suit emoting his masculinity and aura of confidence.

He motions for me to enter and close the door behind me, before approaching him.

I do as told and place the bag on the floor, and walk toward him stopping at his feet. His finger twirls and I turn slowly so he may gaze at every part of me. Facing him again it is hard for me to look straight at him and my eyes dart around. "Look at me, my slut." My eyes are forced to look upon him. "Undress for me."

I step back and begin to unbutton my skirt letting the zipper slowly drive down its path until it is loosened and falls around my feet. Without stepping out of the skirt my hands dart toward the buttons on the silky blouse through which my hard wanton nipples protrude. Buttons move through their holes one by one until I peel the shoulders back, with arms extended to the floor it too drops. Fingers grip each strap of the bra pulling them down white shoulders and arms. Reaching back I unhook one, two, three and four...to have it unfurl from my body revealing soft, large breasts which dangle toward the floor, showing their age and weight. Fingers enfold the top of panties which are slowly pulled down creamy white thighs and calves to meet the skirt which still lingers at my feet.

I return to standing and casually move the panties and skirt away from me with my feet so even they are not covered, my hands clasped behind my back, knowing not to try and hide anything from his gaze. His eyes appraise my thick body as he licks his thin lips. I wait, shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot as he just looks at me, wondering what is to come even as I already know he knows exactly what I need. He lifts one hand and makes circling motion with his finger, and I turn around slowly, letting him see me from all sides but now naked, until I return to facing him again.

He finally gets up from his chair and comes over to me and we are face to face. He puts his hand on the back of my head and grabs me by the hair tightly, but not so hard as to be painful, and brings my mouth to him and kisses me hard on the lips with mouth closed. I succumb and open my mouth and his tongue enters, pressing against my tongue, forcing me to accept him in that penetration and it continues until he finally pulls my head back, my mouth gaping open.

"Happy birthday, slut." He says, almost more command than statement. But then to me all his statements seem like commands that I welcome.

"Thank you, Sir." I reply softly with eyes downcast.

He pushed me with hands still entangled in my hair over to the table, and I just now realize it is empty. He must have removed the normal items there- lamp, tray with water glasses and such- before I arrived. I am bent over at the waist, my head held down, my pendulous, large breasts pressed into the cold flat table top, my face turned sideways.

"How old are you, slut?" He already knows but wants me to tell him, knowing what the number implies.

"Sixty-three, Sir."

"Count for me." One hand is still in my hair, holding me down. The other suddenly makes contact with my ample right ass cheek, not really very hard but enough to feel it.

"One, Sir." I call out, wondering if he will really give one for every year. Another light smack comes down on the other cheek and I call out "Two, Sir." He alternates between cheeks, each blow light enough not to really hurt but producing a warm sensation as they accumulate, and I call out the number for each until he stops after the tenth smack and caresses both ass cheeks in turn for a while. He lets go of my hair but I remain in position, not having been ordered to get up. I can hear the zipper on my bag opening and the rustling of something being removed.

I feel his presence behind and off to one side before I feel the flogger strike across my upper back. I immediately know it is my favorite deerskin flogger, with the long, soft wide tails. I moan with delight. "Count these as well, slut." He says impatiently and I call out with delight "Eleven, Sir!"

The flogger is slowly brought down again and again, with sufficient time between strokes to prepare for the next, each blow harder than the last and slightly below the one before, expertly moving from my upper back downwards to my lower back, then across my large ass, until the last one strikes at the back of my knees. I count each one in turn and it ends at the count of twenty-five.

I feel the flogger handle placed on my back, the tails flowing down across my sides and ass. He comes around the table, lifts up my head slightly and bends down and kisses me again, lightly this time and with passion, our tongues dancing together in my mouth.

He then lifts me up off the table and turns me around and moves me forward a few steps while standing behind me. A rolled up scarf is brought around my head from behind and tied so it blindfolds me. He holds one wrist and pulls it up behind my head and secures it with one end of the scarf, and then repeats it with the other one. Senses heightened in the dark, I hear him move about me and again a rustling in my bag. Waiting, I hear him moving about and then water being poured. A glass is brought to my lips and I open them and take a sip as he carefully tips the glass to let me drink. "Thank you, Sir." I say after it is taken away and I hear the sound of the glass being put on the table.

I sense he is in front of me and I know my normally pendulous breasts are raised up somewhat from my arms being held up. I keep my elbows pulled back as best possible to expose myself to him as required, my feet also spread apart to give access to my pussy. He moves behind me and reaches around with one hand to grab my right breast, pressing it into my chest and playing with the nipple. The other arm finds its' way against my ass and between my legs, and his hand cups my open pussy, fingers quickly finding their way inside the fleshy lips and folds to enter me. I am wet. Neither of us is surprised, and he makes it clear he knows of my arousal. "You are wet, slut. You love this, don't you?"

Internally blushing and maybe as well on the outside, flush with excitement I reply slightly hoarsely "Yes, Sir, I love this." As I spoke his fingers rubbed my clit, giving me a jolt inside. It caused me to bend at the knees slightly, causing his hand to press harder into my sex. His fingers continued to press in and out of my pussy as another rubbed against my clit. I could not help but to move my hips to increase the sensations I felt down there, hoping he would continue and bring me to an orgasm. But of course that was not to be, at least not yet, and I suddenly felt him release my pussy and breast and pull away from my back, leaving me on unsteady legs.

I felt him move in front of me again, and he ordered again "Count." The next thing I knew was a hand slapping against the side of my left breast, and I knew it jiggled from the impact.

"Twenty-six, sir." I said, picking up where we had left off. Another slap came on my right breast's side and I called out the next number. Back and forth between my breasts the slaps continued, alternating between them, sometimes on the side, sometimes from below and other times directly across my nipples, which by now stood out prominently. As with my ass, none of the smacks was very hard, but the accumulation developed into a state of high sensitivity. It took a while, as he paused between each one and waited for me to add to the count then let me anticipate the next, until it finally stopped at forty.

Once again, I felt him move against me from the front and his lips pressed into mine, and I opened up for his tongue to play in my mouth. When he pulled away he turned and moved me back so my legs were against the bed, and I was lowered down there on my back. Cuffs were placed on my ankles and my legs pulled wide apart, fully exposing my pussy to his gaze, and he was securing them to the bed frame's legs. I knew there was no hiding the glistening wetness of my pussy.

I felt him sit on the bed beside my side, and quickly after that felt the whip land across my sensitive breasts. No longer using the deerskin flogger, this was the leather one with shorter, thinner tails. When the next one didn't land, I realized why and called out the count "Forty-one, sir."

The whip landed again and again, first across my breasts several times as it seemed like he deliberately aimed for my erect nipples, and then moving down my belly to my hips and across my pussy, including several aimed to hit the sensitive center and my clit, eventually to end across my thighs. I counted out each one, until it ended at fifty-five. My body was on fire, my pussy dripping wet from the accumulation of smacks and flogging of my back, breasts, ass and entire front side.

He got up off the bed and I could hear him going through the bag again, and then felt him sit beside me again. The unmistakable sound of a vibrator buzzed, and I felt it as the tip was placed first on one nipple, then the other several times in a row. Then it was trailed down my body until it was on my abdomen just above my pussy, and I could not help but move my hips up to try and get contact, and began to beg for release "Please, sir... touch me... my clit... put it in me... I need it."

Suddenly it was removed and I was slapped lightly across the cheek "I'll give you what you need... when you need it. Understand, slut?"

"Yes, Sir! I understand sir! I'm sorry sir! Thank you, sir!"

With that the vibrator was lowered again and pressed against my clit, and I cried out in pleasure "Yes! Thank you, sir!" But it was short lived as it was suddenly removed, and before I could react I felt the slap of his hand on my open pussy, jolting me out of my pleasure. Caching myself, I called out "Fifty --six, sir!"

The vibrator was returned to my clit and then pressed into my sex, in and out several times before returning again to my clit. I moaned loudly as the pleasure spread through my groin, my hips moving up and down to receive more. Suddenly it was taken away again and I groaned, but that turned to a cry as the whip's leather tails landed with the hardest stroke yet from above directly across my open pussy and exposed and engorged clit. I involuntarily tried to close my legs but the secured cuffs held fast, and when I calmed down enough called out "Fifty-seven, sir."

Once again the vibrator was brought to touch my clit and then pressed into my sex, again bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. But just as I was about to go over the edge it was removed and the whip landed across the inside of my thigh just below my pussy. "Fifty-eight, sir." Nearly reaching my limits, I wondered if could I survive five more, as if I had a choice. Actually I did, but I never even considered using the safe word.

He took his time for the next one, teasing me by gently using the vibrator on my pussy and clit until I was almost at the point of no return, moaning in pleasure and crying out for relief, before it was pulled away and the lash came down on the other thigh.

Then he got up again and sat between my legs at the end of the bed. Another much larger vibrator was pushed deep into my pussy and turned on the highest setting. My hips began to move around from the pleasure it gave me as best they could with my legs bound apart as they were, then suddenly I felt the flapper end of the crop land directly on my clit. He turned off the vibrator but left it deep inside me, and when I recovered my senses called out 'Sixty, sir!"

The vibrator was turned on again and he began to move it in and out of me. Once my body began to show my arousal peaking the crop once again landed hard on my clit. "Sixty-one, sir!" This was repeated once again, but he took even longer by going slower in and out of me, while occasionally bringing it out to hold against my clit to get me almost to the point of no return, then letting me down before starting again with it inside me. Just when I thought I might go crazy with lust he brought it back to my clit and held it there as he used the crop on my open pussy below it. It took a while to catch my breath, but eventually I did and said quietly "Sixty-two, sir." One more to go.

I felt him rise from the bed again and come to my side. He spent the next several minutes caressing my body, gently pulling on my nipples and squeezing my breasts, and lightly playing with my pussy and clit with his fingers, and several time he bent down to kiss me softly, telling me "You are a good birthday girl, my slut." The last time as he kissed me, his tongue still deep in my mouth, he reached his hand down and gave my pussy a playful, light slap. He then released my mouth and before I could respond said 'Sixty-three, slut. Happy birthday."

With that he moved back down my body and using both vibrators, the larger one thrusting in and out of my pussy while the smaller one was pressed on my clit, brought me quickly to a mind blowing, body shaking orgasm. And when it finally seemed to end and he seemed to stop, he started up again until I was in the throes of an even more powerful orgasm, moaning loudly and blubbering incoherently. When that one finally ended, he removed both vibrators and lay down next to me and held me tightly, reaching up and untying my wrists and taking off the blindfold. Looking me in the eyes, he held my head gently and kissed me once again, softly and passionately. All I could do once he pulled back to look at me was to silently mouth "Thank you, sir... thank you."

After we lay together for a while, he got up and released my legs and removed the cuffs.

"I have one last present for you, slut." With that statement he took off his clothes as I looked on and got in bed next to me, with the pillows behind his head and his cock not far from my head.

"Thank you, sir!" I sincerely said, and moved to hold his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, and then moved my head to his beautiful cock. I licked it up and down for a while until it was fully erect before taking the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, tasting the pre-cum that had quickly developed there. Knowing there was no rush and he liked it when I made it last, I took my time licking, sucking, nibbling and caressing his cock, then taking his balls in my mouth and laving them with my tongue before returning my attention back to his cock once more. It was always a joy for me to do this for my dom, but particularly after all he had done for me that day, and I did all I could to give him all the pleasure possible from my mouth. He let me continue like that for a half hour, until he placed his hands on my head and held me there, with just the head in my mouth. My tongue tickled the underside of his cock and he began to spurt his warm gooey cum in my mouth. As always, there was a lot of it that came in spurt after spurt, until it ended and he released my head.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth, showing him his cum filling my mouth and coating my tongue, then at his nod of approval closed my mouth and swallowed it all down. I put my arm across his body and laid my head on his stomach, watching his cock slowly shrink as I caressed it and his balls some more. When a drop of cum came out of the slit at the end I moved down to catch it with my tongue, as he caressed the back of my head.

I softy commented "Thank you again, sir... that was the best birthday present I could ever get."

"Happy birthday, my slut... It was my pleasure to give it to you... and I hope there will be many more to come."

"Well, if I get too much older I'm not sure I can take that many!" I replied with a laugh.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll manage." He laughed back, and we settled in silence to bask in today.